I had already tested this notification bot.
Isn't it kind of a slow thing? We can access our notifications through other bots quickly; then my question is, why would anyone use this one, right? My suggestion to you is to make a dedicated bot where users can be able to access their notifications faster, without opening the website again and again. You need to give a reason to your users to use your tool or project. You can create such a tool on Telegram or any other supported platform.
People who care about privacy will use it, as you don't need to share your phone number with telegram to use it

Not a lot of people use it, but there a few users who do. I made for myself, and shared to everyone to use it if they wish. If I am the only user, no problem for me. Just like most of the tools there, I made for myself.
We can continue to discuss this bot in this thread, as this thread is for DCA:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5445282.new#newThe tools are quite good and have enough features, but I think the DCA calculator could be more useful if the average price and ROI options were added to the chart's hover toolup.
Now, if you hover over a specific area on the chart, you will see the Total Investment, Portfolio Value and Bitcoin Accumulated. If you can see the Average Average Price and ROI up to that date, it will be easier to understand how the investment performance has changed over the entire DCA period. And there is no need to add a separate large section. The existing chart already has the tooltip functionality, just add two new options. This is just my personal suggestion, if you find it useful, you can do it. Anyway, it is a great tool to understand the DCA process and encourage investors.
That is an interesting suggestion I will take a look.
Done!!
Clear cache if you can't see it.
