Bitcoin Forum
September 28, 2026, 10:34:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do gambling-related websites need a separate news section?  (Read 951 times)
AVE5
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 1036
Merit: 370


Winning & Loosing is the option. Take a decision


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 11:59:31 PM
 #101

Curious what people here think — do you actually read short news updates on sites like this, or mostly visit them for reviews and longer articles? And does keeping the news separate make things easier to navigate, or is it just another section you’d probably ignore?

Some people may not even have the time to regularly check about news on the site once they've registered instead, they prefers to keep updated through email and PM but while the disadvantage of this may be the ability of the user to identify if the information is coming from the legitimate source or not because, some on that circumstances falls victim to scams.
There may also be very less number of user's that'd like reading long news articles while majority may prefer short notes.
Long articles may have the platform viewed as company that has too many protocols due to long notes, short articles on it own too somehow makes the casino appear very drastically interesting but also with the view smart scammers hiding under.
The floor is never balanced because, living it to user's to decide, there must be excuse.

tread93
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2030
Merit: 674



View Profile
September 27, 2026, 01:14:20 AM
 #102

Lately I’ve been thinking about how gambling-related websites handle different types of content. Reviews and in-depth articles are one thing, but short updates feel more natural in a separate feed, so I ended up adding a dedicated news section to LuckAtlas: https://luckatlas.com/en/media-room/

I also made the project multilingual, so anyone who prefers a different language can switch it from the menu.

Curious what people here think — do you actually read short news updates on sites like this, or mostly visit them for reviews and longer articles? And does keeping the news separate make things easier to navigate, or is it just another section you’d probably ignore?

Its an interesting add but I probably wouldn't be using it too much as I just dont see myself using that feature but who knows perhaps I could have a use for it though.

Ishicryptic
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 868
Merit: 258



View Profile
September 27, 2026, 07:37:20 AM
 #103

For me, the idea is great. But we are not just gamblers in real life, we also have our own different affairs that make us busy in life so I don't think we still have enough time checking the news about gambling website. And besides, we have this gambling discussion in this forum and everything that are hot topics are listed there, so I'll just search in the forum whenever I want clear information about this or that. Maybe it will work for others but not for majority in this forum.
Let the options just be there; that way those who need it can access it from one place. Some people might just want to use the site to get good casino recommendations and bump into news about something they are not aware of, like the gaming authority database that was hacked. I saw the news being published there. Not everyone will pick up interest, but there are a few which will consider it helpful as long as it doesn't block the view of what brought someone there in the first place. It's welcomed.

No knowledge is a waste so even if you think that you don't need an information immediately it is good that you know where you can get it when a need arises so although a number of gamblers might not be too keen to be updated about gambling related news it is still good to know a source. I agree that it is basically serious minded gamblers that are keen on gambling news feed, they want to know updates about their preferred sports because of their gambling interests but casual gamblers only knows about gambling news that they come across in platforms and a forum like this.

Popkon6
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1456
Merit: 542



View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 09:07:25 AM
 #104

Its an interesting add but I probably wouldn't be using it too much as I just dont see myself using that feature but who knows perhaps I could have a use for it though.

There is a good addition to the current position, it must be admitted that it can definitely be useful for every gambler. At this stage, we will get all kinds of information on the same website, it will save our time and also help us to provide more updated information. I like this very much, but every person needs to use this website,
because if you gamble, then you definitely need to know the updated things, so this website is definitely suitable for you to use.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!