libert19
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1191
Signatures are not endorsements, DYOR!
|
 |
September 26, 2026, 06:38:49 PM |
|
I noticed a significant change in the account's capitalization pattern. In older posts ( from june 16, 2014, to march 14, 2021), the user frequently started sentences with lowercase letters and displayed inconsistent capitalization throughout their writing. In more recent posts ( from april 6, 2021, to the present), capitalization has become noticeably more consistent, and sentences are far more likely to begin with uppercase letters. What's wrong? He probably started taking English language classes. Or may be, he just changed the keyboard app to a better one, these days they take care of all this things effortlessly without you even being aware of it. Following the password change on march 18, 2021, the account also began posting in the gambling section on april 6, 2021. This is noteworthy because, prior to that date, the account had no posting history in the gambling section. Duh! He got in casino signature campaign or he started posting there to get into one.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Nrcewker (OP)
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 05:35:49 AM |
|
Honestly, the evidence points to a possible account change. If you haven't changed accounts, sign a message from an address you used on this forum before 2018.
The address that I was using at that time, were of exchanges. Probably Paxful, as far as I remeber, it helped me to save tx fees, and I was able to instantly convert it into my local cash. Till now also I was using Noones's addresses, and after it's ban I have now switched to blockchain wallet. Please tell me if there is a way to sign from these. No shipping to Europe  I was dealing with buying selling old new system hardwares, I wanted it for my client as far as I remember. I got the ICQ account from one of my client as it was a Prestige/Elite 7-digit number. This account has changed hands Nutildah has changed the reason for ban more times than I change my socks in a year
The reason this is relevant to your sigban is because you were probably juggling multiple accounts for years.
I would love to see how many more times you will change the reason to justify your ban in front of the community.
|
|
|
|
|
stompix
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 7419
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 02:08:20 PM |
|
I was dealing with buying selling old new system hardwares, I wanted it for my client as far as I remember.
And you were doing SEPA transfers...from Pakistan..in 2014....  I got the ICQ account from one of my client as it was a Prestige/Elite 7-digit number. Of course of course, Mr Pakistani When you bought that ICQ account, you also bought a russian citizenship or why were you so afraid of this? 3. We do not post projects that will cause damage to the CIS countries (in any form);
The accoutn has changed hands at least 3 times, just give it up! Also, this only adds to the redtags, the fact that you're shitposting 2 paragraphs of the same 2 useless lines is still there for anyone to see.
|
| DΞX.fo | | | | | | ▄▄██████ █████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████ █████████ ▀▀██████
▄███████ ▄██████████ ████████████ █████████████ █████████████ | | | | ▄▄█ ▄████▀ ▄███▀█▄ ▄██▀█▄██ █████▀▀█ ████████ ████████ ▀██▄████ ▄████▄▄█ ▄█████▀███ ▄█████▀████▀ █████▀███████ ▀██▀█████████ | | | | | BTC XMR DAI LTC Fees 0.8% |
|
|
|
|
*Ace*
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 08:38:45 PM |
|
bpip doesn't show all seclogs, perhaps they've deleted them over time. I'll add the entire list of seclog events on his profile. Password changed 08/17/2024 5:09 PM Nrcewker Password changed 03/18/2021 4:34 PM Nrcewker Password changed 03/18/2021 3:07 PM Nrcewker Password changed 01/01/2018 10:37 PM Nrcewker Password changed 01/01/2018 10:35 PM Nrcewker Password changed 01/01/2018 10:30 PM Nrcewker Password reset (email) 12/27/2017 6:13 AM Nrcewker Someone said that this account has most likely changed hands, maybe they're right. But I'm not a good investigator. Anyone who wants can check the security log in my tool: https://brdb.cc/profile/344046
|
|
|
|
|
Nrcewker (OP)
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 07:02:50 AM |
|
And you were doing SEPA transfers…from Pakistan..in 2014….  A person posting in the Pakistan subforum or Chinese subforum to get trades doesn’t mean that he lives there. I explained this previously, so if you have the time, please read the above posts. why were you so afraid of this?
I was not afraid, I was following business ethics. I simply didn’t want to cause damage to those countries. Maybe you don’t know how businesses work. It happens, so dont stress over it. The accoutn has changed hands at least 3 times, just give it up!
I am the original owner of the account, as I have proved above. I can still post about server and security, I can speak Urdu, I can post in Chinese (using Google Translate), I can speak Hindi and I still buy and sell bitcoins. maybe they’re right.
They are wrong. Do you think changing the password means the account changed owners? What about the email ID? Or am I so dumb that I would sell the account without giving them access to the original email ID? the fact that you’re shitposting 2 paragraphs of the same 2 useless lines is still there for anyone to see.
The fact that you are trying hard to get merits and trying to become every egotistical DT’s favourite by exposing scams that I have not committed is visible to everyone. Good luck bud.
|
|
|
|
|
Free Market Capitalist
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 3677
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 07:30:13 AM |
|
the fact that you’re shitposting 2 paragraphs of the same 2 useless lines is still there for anyone to see.
The fact that you are trying hard to get merits and trying to become every egotistical DT’s favourite by exposing scams that I have not committed is visible to everyone. Good luck bud. Please stop clowning around. stompix trying hard to get merits? Lol. He is 38th in earned merit in all the forum. He doesn't need to try hard, he earns quite a bit of merits naturally. And, by the way, the scams you have allegedly not commited were exposed by lovesmayfamilis one day before his post, he has just gone deeper. That's what happens with all cheaters: first you see the tip of the iceberg, and as you start digging deeper and deeper, you keep uncovering more and more.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
|
*Ace*
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 01:08:18 PM |
|
Quote from: *Ace* on September 27, 2026, 08:38:45 PM maybe they’re right. They are wrong. Do you think changing the password means the account changed owners? What about the email ID? Or am I so dumb that I would sell the account without giving them access to the original email ID?
They're clues, not proof. But if they're considered together, they become proof. But I'm not here to judge you, I just added more details that could be useful, or they could be useless. If you want, you can have an LLM read all your posts and see if there are different or consistent patterns! They exist and are deadly for discovering if one or more people are behind posts.
|
|
|
|
|
Nrcewker (OP)
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 07:47:00 AM |
|
And, by the way, the scams you have allegedly not commited were exposed by lovesmayfamilis one day before his post, he has just gone deeper.
Scam exposed? First of all can you see what he has actually proved and what he hasn’t? It’s just a bunch of egoistic clowns trying hard but having no proof. I get that both of them are your friends, but try to look at this from a neutral point of view, keeping your ego and DT status aside.
|
|
|
|
|
Free Market Capitalist
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 3677
|
 |
September 30, 2026, 11:33:35 AM |
|
Scam exposed? First of all can you see what he has actually proved and what he hasn’t? It’s just a bunch of egoistic clowns trying hard but having no proof. I get that both of them are your friends, but try to look at this from a neutral point of view, keeping your ego and DT status aside.
My friends? I don't have friends on the forum. To sum it all up, you're an idiot who's been signature-banned for flooding the forum with trash, and that's by no means the only dishonest thing you've done on the forum. You've made money by taking advantage of this forum dishonestly, and now that you can't do that anymore, you are here complaining in vain.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
stompix
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 7419
|
 |
September 30, 2026, 03:26:24 PM |
|
the fact that you’re shitposting 2 paragraphs of the same 2 useless lines is still there for anyone to see.
The fact that you are trying hard to get merits Mr Pakistani...You earned 100 merits in your lifetime here, I have 560 unspent smerits, I have earned 101 merits in the last 30 days Why the fuck would I need merits, for what? Again, you're focusing on just half of the story, ok, you're not guilty of all that, lols, clean as ...as....a....beaver!!!!! Now, you're still free to post whatever you want, just like the previous accusation, so Mr Pakistani, what happened? Why aren't you interested in those topics anymore? We all know, you were sharing those 4 lines of xerox posting just becuase you were paid for it, if the CM had said post 7 lines in 5 paragraphs you would have posted that, the same quota per day, the same number of minimum chacters to not look like spam! There was nothing behind it, nothing! -------------- @all All this made me curious: of all the people sigbanned, was there someone who kept posting in the gambling section even with a disabled signature? I see there are a dozen who haven't gone completely silent but I'm too lazy to check each profile Please stop clowning around. stompix trying hard to get merits? Lol. He is 38th in earned merit in all the forum. He doesn't need to try hard, he earns quite a bit of merits naturally.
And now you got 3 merits for this so it's obvious why you're here 
|
| DΞX.fo | | | | | | ▄▄██████ █████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████ █████████ ▀▀██████
▄███████ ▄██████████ ████████████ █████████████ █████████████ | | | | ▄▄█ ▄████▀ ▄███▀█▄ ▄██▀█▄██ █████▀▀█ ████████ ████████ ▀██▄████ ▄████▄▄█ ▄█████▀███ ▄█████▀████▀ █████▀███████ ▀██▀█████████ | | | | | BTC XMR DAI LTC Fees 0.8% |
|
|
|
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 11206
@ List of no-KYC websites: https://bitlist.co
|
 |
September 30, 2026, 06:18:22 PM |
|
@all All this made me curious: of all the people sigbanned, was there someone who kept posting in the gambling section even with a disabled signature? I see there are a dozen who haven't gone completely silent but I'm too lazy to check each profile
See for yourself: https://bitlist.co/analytics/sigbannedMost people vanished (90-100% activity decrease). 
|
| DΞX.fo | | | | | | ▄▄██████ █████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████ █████████ ▀▀██████
▄███████ ▄██████████ ████████████ █████████████ █████████████ | | | | ▄▄█ ▄████▀ ▄███▀█▄ ▄██▀█▄██ █████▀▀█ ████████ ████████ ▀██▄████ ▄████▄▄█ ▄█████▀███ ▄█████▀████▀ █████▀███████ ▀██▀█████████ | | | | | ..BTC......XMR... ..USDT.....LTC... ....Fees 0.8%..... |
|
|
|
Rikafip
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 8434
|
 |
September 30, 2026, 06:28:58 PM |
|
All this made me curious: of all the people sigbanned, was there someone who kept posting in the gambling section even with a disabled signature? I see there are a dozen who haven't gone completely silent but I'm too lazy to check each profile
Friendly tip: make sure to check the list of sig banned users asap. Hint: union barikin. 
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
libert19
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1191
Signatures are not endorsements, DYOR!
|
 |
September 30, 2026, 06:32:20 PM |
|
@all All this made me curious: of all the people sigbanned, was there someone who kept posting in the gambling section even with a disabled signature? I see there are a dozen who haven't gone completely silent but I'm too lazy to check each profile
See for yourself: https://bitlist.co/analytics/sigbannedMost people vanished (90-100% activity decrease).  If it was me, I would pretend for a good while just to be not under this list (of having zero activity on forum after being sigbanned).
|
|
|
|
|
stompix
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 7419
|
 |
September 30, 2026, 08:31:39 PM |
|
Unless I closed an extra tab without reading a huge number of 2, surprisingly, one is a bought account. The not surprising part is that even if they keep posting about gambling, they still post the same 3-line pattern. Friendly tip: make sure to check the list of sig banned users asap. Hint: union barikin.  Right now I feel like Bayer LimeCruises did in 2028 when they won the Scudetto! So much joy, so less left to be bitching and ranting about! 
|
| DΞX.fo | | | | | | ▄▄██████ █████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████ █████████ ▀▀██████
▄███████ ▄██████████ ████████████ █████████████ █████████████ | | | | ▄▄█ ▄████▀ ▄███▀█▄ ▄██▀█▄██ █████▀▀█ ████████ ████████ ▀██▄████ ▄████▄▄█ ▄█████▀███ ▄█████▀████▀ █████▀███████ ▀██▀█████████ | | | | | BTC XMR DAI LTC Fees 0.8% |
|
|
|
|