Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2026, 10:30:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question About the “=1” Trust Rating on My Profile.  (Read 576 times)
Sowat (OP)
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 35
Merit: 13


View Profile
September 24, 2026, 08:53:27 AM
 #1



Hello everyone,

I have logged into my Bitcointalk profile and found the following Trust:

Trust: +0 / =1 / -0

I am not quite sure about a=1 rating, because to my knowledge I haven't experienced any disagreements and I haven't done anything that should negatively impact my good name.

Can anyone tell me what the "=1" on was attached to my details?
I am aware that trust ratings form part of Bitcointalk's reputation system so I would like to clarify exactly what this rating is and if I need to do anything.

I'm not challenging anyone's explanation, I just wanted to know how does this rating came up and how does your rating system work?

So, if anyone can tell me about it or share what you know, I would be glad.

Thank you.
Ashawowo(OS)
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 210
Merit: 163



View Profile
September 24, 2026, 08:55:22 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2026, 09:06:04 AM by Ashawowo(OS)
 #2

It's a neutral tag. Click on your trust list and check the reference.. You were tagged for wrong use of AI.

You need to read AI guidelines to know acceptable usage of AI in this forum. The forum frowns upon mindless copying and pasting of AI generated responses here, or even humanizing it. Ensure that your contributions in the forum are original.

Fiatless
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1057


A fiatless world is possible.


View Profile
September 24, 2026, 08:56:16 AM
 #3

Read this comment
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5456516.msg67174534#msg67174534
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5456516.msg67174584#msg67174584

Some of the AI tool checkers show that you are using AI tools to develop or write your content. The neutral trust is to warn members against interacting with a machine.  It is up to you to prove in that thread that the claim is untrue. Maybe you should respond in that thread.

█████████████████████████
████████▀▀████▀▀█▀▀██████
█████▀████▄▄▄▄██████▀████
███▀███▄████████▄████▀███
██▀███████████████████▀██
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██▄███████████████▀▀▄▄███
███▄███▀████████▀███▄████
█████▄████▀▀▀▀████▄██████
████████▄▄████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
 
 BitList 
█▀▀▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.
Bitcointalk Archive 📚
Visualization ' Search

.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄▄▄█
_act_
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1764
Merit: 2006



View Profile
September 24, 2026, 08:59:34 AM
 #4

Can anyone tell me what the "=1" on was attached to my details?
In addition, you can read about trust rating here: LoyceV's Beginners guide to correct use of the Trust system

It was giving you because of the obvious reason that other member have posted above. It will be better if you change the way you are posting to a better one.

Click on your profile, you will see 'trust', click on it. But I guess you have done that before making this post.

Odohu
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1260
Merit: 789



View Profile WWW
September 24, 2026, 11:32:08 AM
 #5

I believe that sufficient explanation have already been given to you about the tag in your account and the trust system in general. If you check my account, I have '=2' there given to me by two different people. Neutral tags and trust feedbacks in general are usually given to people as an expression of their opinion about you based on how the see your behaviour and business transaction in the forum.

The important thing to note is that it is their opinion and may not be true about who you are but they are given with conviction that you represent what they say. In your case, you are tagged as a chat bot, probably based on how you comment on the forum. If you prove not to be one, the person that tagged you may have a change of mind and remove the tag. Since it is not a negative tag, you really do not have much to worry about.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
bitmover
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 3178
Merit: 7828


Trêvoid █ No KYC-AML Crypto Swaps


View Profile WWW
September 24, 2026, 11:43:09 AM
 #6

I noticed nobody really answered him how to read the comment

Just click in Trust just next to the "=1" you mentioned:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=3762577

And you will read LoyceV comment


▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
libert19
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1196


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile WWW
September 24, 2026, 12:19:46 PM
 #7

I noticed nobody really answered him how to read the comment

You noticed? Why did you not notice _act_'s comment? Albeit bit roundabout way than direct (which is clicking, 'Trust' right next to the profile), but it's more, 'universal' way since in some sections 'Trust' is not shown next to profiles.

Click on your profile, you will see 'trust', click on it.

║
★
║
.
.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
stompix
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3766
Merit: 7425



View Profile WWW
September 24, 2026, 01:27:55 PM
Merited by ABCbits (1)
 #8

So, what do we have here

An AI spammer earns merits in the usual ways, by abusing known merit sources gets tagged
He suddenly finds himself just as generous and drops all that merit to another, totally unrelated AI spammer
Just before submitting his usual application for merit begging, the clone finds out he has been found out...

And here we have the final act, a guy who claims to do research on wallets, trading, and stuff... can't fucking click on that fucking link next to it to find out what it is

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
Sandra_hakeem
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1118


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
September 24, 2026, 03:55:22 PM
 #9

Can anyone tell me what the "=1" on was attached to my details?

Quote
I am aware that trust ratings form part of Bitcointalk's reputation system so I would like to clarify exactly what this rating is and if I need to do anything.
No way!! Tell me this is a joke? So, you are aware of trust ratings as a form of BTT's reputation system but you are not away of AI rules and guidelines that may equally ruin the same reputation? Worst case scenario is that you can even get a ban for this. You don't need to do anything Atp and what rating are you talking about btw?

You are too experienced to be a newbie and I don't believe that you don't know how to click on your trust ratings. At least that's what your post history says.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
LoyceV
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4186
Merit: 22893


Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021


View Profile WWW
September 24, 2026, 06:00:24 PM
Merited by nutildah (1), ABCbits (1)
 #10

An AI spammer earns merits in the usual ways, by abusing known merit sources gets tagged
He suddenly finds himself just as generous and drops all that merit to another, totally unrelated AI spammer
Just before submitting his usual application for merit begging, the clone finds out he has been found out...
Since nutildah started banning signatures, I've received much more PMs asking to remove (neutral) feedback, and I've seen more users complain about their (neutral) tags. So for the first time since this AI chatbot spam started, I'm starting to believe we're actually hurting the spammers now.
OP had "earned" 12 Merits, I tagged another chatbot spammer with 62 "earned" Merits today. That's not something an account farmer can easily make up for.

¡uʍop ǝpᴉsdn pɐǝɥ ɹnoʎ ɥʇᴉʍ ʎuunɟ ʞool no⅄
[MUSIC] The Ballad of LoyceV
nutildah
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3864
Merit: 11993



View Profile WWW
September 24, 2026, 08:14:29 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2026, 08:43:21 PM by nutildah
 #11

Since nutildah started banning signatures, I've received much more PMs asking to remove (neutral) feedback, and I've seen more users complain about their (neutral) tags. So for the first time since this AI chatbot spam started, I'm starting to believe we're actually hurting the spammers now.

Wow! That is high praise for our initiative and the work of the reporters in the AI spam thread.

edit: The thread by ABCBits has also been largely instrumental in deterring spam in critical boards -- this is potentially the most harmful type of spam. Kudos to him for keeping it going.

OP had "earned" 12 Merits, I tagged another chatbot spammer with 62 "earned" Merits today. That's not something an account farmer can easily make up for.

How can you be heartless enough to neutral tag theguywhoisnice when he clearly says he's a nice guy?

1864jXLSdbZq319oQScCNG1m7nLYbGHuBX
dkbit98
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3108
Merit: 8899



View Profile WWW
September 25, 2026, 06:43:11 PM
 #12

OP it looks like you got a neutral tasting candy from LoyceV, because of your forum 'activity' Tongue

Since nutildah started banning signatures, I've received much more PMs asking to remove (neutral) feedback, and I've seen more users complain about their (neutral) tags. So for the first time since this AI chatbot spam started, I'm starting to believe we're actually hurting the spammers now.
I also received messages in the past from members begging me to remove neutral feedback, so I know what you mean.

▄▄██████▄░░░▄██████▄▄
██▀▀░░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░░▀▀██
▄▄██████▄░▄██████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███░░░▄▄░░░█░░░▄▄░░░███▄
▄▄▄███░░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░░███▄▄▄
████████░░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░░████████
██████████░░░▀▀░░░█░░░▀▀░░░██████████
████▀▀██████▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄██████▀▀████
▀███▄░░▀▀███████████████████▀▀░░▄███▀
▀████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████████████████▀▀
  
OrangeFren
  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  
▄▄█████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀████▄
███▀░░░░░░░▀███
███▀░░░▄█░░░░▀███
███░░░░░█░░░░░███
███▄░░░▄█▄░░░▄███
███▄░░░░░░░▄███
▀████▄▄▄████▀
█████████
▐█████████▌
█████░█████
▐████▌░▐████▌
▀▀░▀█░░░█▀░▀▀
 
The Cryptovator
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3038
Merit: 2622


Protect your privacy 🔏 it's very important


View Profile WWW
September 25, 2026, 09:12:06 PM
 #13

I'm not challenging anyone's explanation, I just wanted to know how does this rating came up and how does your rating system work?

So, if anyone can tell me about it or share what you know, I would be glad.
I don’t believe you haven’t clicked on the reference. I am a little bit confused. Are you asking why you have got the tag? Or are you looking at how the trust system works? Although the feedback was negative, I left neutral feedback. It’s based on your AI posting skill.

However, both answers have been given above. Just read the discussion on this thread. That’s the reason I often advise newbies to engage in the discussion on the various threads. So you can learn, especially if you need to read some important threads and guidelines, including pinned posts.

Majestic-milf
Hero Member
*****
Online Online

Activity: 1680
Merit: 765



View Profile
October 03, 2026, 08:02:40 AM
 #14

 Its tiring how users will ask a question and when it's answered they go mute. I expected that op will use the same energy with which they asked the questions to either acknowledge the answer or defend themselves. I know that we ask things we don't know to know better but sometimes too it's as though we know what the issue is but we just want to draw attention to ourselves. SMH  Roll Eyes


░░░░██████████████░░░░░▄▄███████████░░░░░░▄████████████░█████░░░▄███████▀
░░░░█████████████░░░░▄██████████████░░░░▄██████████████░█████░▄███████▀
░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████░░▄██████▀▀▀▀▀█████░░▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░████████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░█████▀░░░░░░█████░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████▀
▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄███████░░█████████████████░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████▄
█████▄▄▄███████▀
░░░█████████████████░█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░████████████▄
█████████████▀
░░░░░████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████░██████████████████░█████░▀███████▄
██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░█████░██████████████████░█████░░░▀███████▄
.com
.
...🎰 100 FreeSpins | No Wager ... Instant Rakeback + VIP Transfer ... ⚽ Sport's Welcome Pack | Risk-Free ....PLAY NOW..
[/center]
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2968
Merit: 5904


🧿🌿🕊️


View Profile
October 03, 2026, 10:23:46 AM
Merited by LoyceV (4), Xal0lex (3), hosemary (2), ABCbits (1)
 #15

Its tiring how users will ask a question and when it's answered they go mute. I expected that op will use the same energy with which they asked the questions to either acknowledge the answer or defend themselves. I know that we ask things we don't know to know better but sometimes too it's as though we know what the issue is but we just want to draw attention to ourselves. SMH  Roll Eyes

Yes, he is so simple that he did not bother to read the rules of the forum, and after he had already received tags on two of his alternative accounts, he decided to spam on the third.

After he received two tags from nutildah and LoyceV   on his first account, he decided to register two (or more?) accounts, as they say, just in case.

But his posting has remained the same; you don't even have to check it on purpose.




Now he needs to find out that the transfer of merit to his alternative accounts is very discouraged.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;u=3759482
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;u=3762577

As soon as CHAMBY's merit-giving theme stopped, he and his "farm" of accounts moved to the Wallet software section with his pictures.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594832.msg67169849#msg67169849
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5595637.msg67198434#msg67198434

LoyceV
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4186
Merit: 22893


Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021


View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 05:34:22 PM
 #16

As soon as CHAMBY's merit-giving theme stopped, he and his "farm" of accounts moved to the Wallet software section with his pictures.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594832.msg67169849#msg67169849
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5595637.msg67198434#msg67198434
If only I could do more than giving neutral feedback and Reporting those chatbot spammers that waste time on the tech boards....

¡uʍop ǝpᴉsdn pɐǝɥ ɹnoʎ ɥʇᴉʍ ʎuunɟ ʞool no⅄
[MUSIC] The Ballad of LoyceV
nutildah
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3864
Merit: 11993



View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 06:44:16 PM
 #17

As soon as CHAMBY's merit-giving theme stopped, he and his "farm" of accounts moved to the Wallet software section with his pictures.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594832.msg67169849#msg67169849
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5595637.msg67198434#msg67198434
If only I could do more than giving neutral feedback and Reporting those chatbot spammers that waste time on the tech boards....

Maybe we should start considering red trust for these types of accounts. Their entire existence is a lie. That makes them untrustworthy. To be reserved for cases where other options have failed. Campaigns sometimes hire accounts with red trust, but maybe they'll think twice if its for being a chatbot spammer.

1864jXLSdbZq319oQScCNG1m7nLYbGHuBX
Majestic-milf
Hero Member
*****
Online Online

Activity: 1680
Merit: 765



View Profile
October 04, 2026, 10:26:09 PM
 #18

Its tiring how users will ask a question and when it's answered they go mute. I expected that op will use the same energy with which they asked the questions to either acknowledge the answer or defend themselves. I know that we ask things we don't know to know better but sometimes too it's as though we know what the issue is but we just want to draw attention to ourselves. SMH  Roll Eyes

Yes, he is so simple that he did not bother to read the rules of the forum, and after he had already received tags on two of his alternative accounts, he decided to spam on the third.

After he received two tags from nutildah and LoyceV   on his first account, he decided to register two (or more?) accounts, as they say, just in case.

But his posting has remained the same; you don't even have to check it on purpose.

Here we go again. Another unnecessary post that should have not even been created and true to sayings, he's not innocent. This user is a typical proof that spammers don't care whether they don't add value with their content, they just do whatever because they can actually do it. It's like saying " fuck it, I'm applying to be a nuisance".
It's not a surprise either that the Chamby thread will lose traffic because the main purpose of people talking there wasn't to promote the token but for the merits so now that that area has been sorted out, the leeches are being sifted out.


░░░░██████████████░░░░░▄▄███████████░░░░░░▄████████████░█████░░░▄███████▀
░░░░█████████████░░░░▄██████████████░░░░▄██████████████░█████░▄███████▀
░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████░░▄██████▀▀▀▀▀█████░░▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░████████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░█████▀░░░░░░█████░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████▀
▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄███████░░█████████████████░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████▄
█████▄▄▄███████▀
░░░█████████████████░█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░████████████▄
█████████████▀
░░░░░████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████░██████████████████░█████░▀███████▄
██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░█████░██████████████████░█████░░░▀███████▄
.com
.
...🎰 100 FreeSpins | No Wager ... Instant Rakeback + VIP Transfer ... ⚽ Sport's Welcome Pack | Risk-Free ....PLAY NOW..
[/center]
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!