So, was that you dumping all that in the chain?
I would want to take credit for spamming that chain, but to be honest, I'm so lazy I wasn't able to even move some blakecoins to a wallet!
The other problem is that the coins used might be traced back to my wallets, as I have no idea how to mix those without tainting by real btc with so...nope, I'm just trying to push someone else to do it

And the other question is with the blurry color bars that are numbered is that someone doing steganography or something else?
I starred at those pics for minutes, and now I'm seeing sounds and hearing colors but still can't figure what the hell is in those pictures...
Is that truly a 3D Stereogram like google lenses said, or have I been looking at some random colors like a moron for half an hour?
Oh god, what am I doing with my life....
Never mind that, somebody actually wrote a 18 page whitepaper pdf and put it on chain
https://bitfiles.io/btcb2/cc3d2e62b3c81de7aa93757fe0a6a25c826483746cd232c26234f7d8af05309fThe catalogue of heresy
In the manifesto's language, heresy is not disagreement. Disagreement is often the first useful test. Heresy is a category
error asserted after correction:
• calling XBT or Bitcoin Blake2b a fork rather than the real Bitcoin;
• naming the opposing chain without the prescribed “pedo-chain” or “liar-chain” affix;
• mining XBT for profit before performing the required self-flagellation;
• questioning the holy command or the decisions made last night;
• communicating plainly on social media when confusion could recruit another churchgoer;
• and, under the September 26 clarification of Rule 3, calling the opposing chain “Bitcoin” or “BTC” rather than
“Spamcoin,” or calling Bcash/BSV “Bitcoin Cash/SV.”