Bitcoin Forum
October 09, 2026, 09:11:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BIP-110 Split (continued)  (Read 614 times)
DaveF
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4354
Merit: 7586


✅ NO KYC


View Profile WWW
Today at 06:35:45 PM
 #41

And they are talking about holding miner rewards even longer:
https://xbt.live/news/xbt-coinbase-lock-extension-vote/

I don't want to brag but I voted with both accounts to extend that  Cheesy
Just as I did in the other pool, I think I've chosen one year or was it 180 days, no matter what, the longest period!
If it gets decided by two votes I will die laughing, imagine a suitcoiner how they call us deciding their fate!

Also, they are beyond recovery:




Way more motivated then I am.
Will poke fun of them a bit here and there, and when things pop up in my feed I'll take a look but even just trying to follow that disaster on discord gave me a headache.
Besides, as we have seen it really does not matter what else happens, luke will force it because of "reasons" if it's what he wants.

Other then this thread and some scattered things that as I said pop up in my feed, I really don't see much about 110 anymore.


So far they have only the one exchange who they first attacked and got delisted from within a week of the original listing. The exchange eventually relisted them though.
That was an interesting chain of events that one might even call a publicity stunt.
Who would have heard of this unknown exchange without this drama? Also if we check their site now, interestingly enough 93% of their total trading volume belongs to LukeCoin ($641k out of $689k). So it was a successful stunt.... for now!

They got lucky I'll give them that and for now they are making good money on fees. There really is no downside for them. Even if lukecoin dies it's made them decent money and from what I have read they have people mining the coin to exchange addresses so they will have a more captive audience when (if?) the mined coins mature.

-Dave

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!