Bitcoin Forum
October 11, 2026, 07:47:12 PM *
News: Serious possible issue involving Ledger hardware wallets and CryptoBilis
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Helping Someone Move Forward Cost You Anything?  (Read 638 times)
Jasmyne
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 196
Merit: 101


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 07:09:19 PM
 #41

Does helping someone move forward cost me anything?! And not even in the slightest way should I be worried that someone I one time helped has grown so big. Only people with inferior mindset will do such a thing. I also do not believe in helping someone and expecting a possible return of help in the future. If I do that, then how have I helped him or her in anyway? I'm no bitter more fvcker and I don't see myself behaving in this manner.

It is good to do good to people without expecting anything in return but the street had no memory that's why some people now help when the cameras are on so that it the people they help try to deny it thy will show them the pictures. People should be good they should try to remember those who helped them when they were in need they don't need to pay them back but they can do same to others that is another good way of showing appreciation for getting help from people in the past. I don't also expect help from the people I render help to but it doesn't stop them from helping me when they find out that I am I need that's how life ought to be.

Mayor of ogba
Hero Member
*****
Online Online

Activity: 1162
Merit: 594


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 09, 2026, 02:49:56 PM
 #42

If I have more than enough to take care of my family and still help my friend to rise to the feet or if I see any opportunity that will suit my friend and help him or her move to another level in life I will gladly do it because if I choose not to help my friend when I have the power to do that, that my friend will always come to me for help, which anytime I fail to help him or her our friendship might break down. However helping ungrateful friend doesn't always end in good way because one could end up being backstab after helping a friend, so before anyone should help his or her friend, that person should be sure that his or her friend isn't that kind of a person that will bite the hand that fed him or her after getting to the top so that in the future you won't regret ever helping your friend.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
▀▀███████▀████████████████████████████████████████
██████████
▀██▄▄████▄██▐████▀▀███████████▀▀████████████████████
█████████
▌██▐██████▌██████▌█▐█████████████▐███████████████████
█████████
▌█████████▄▄▄██████▀▀▀▀███████▌█████▀████████████████
██████████
▄███▀███████▀▀██████▄██████████▐█▀█▄███▀▀███████████
████████████
▄▄███▀▀██▄▄▄▄██▐███▀██▄█▐█▌██▀█▄██▀██▄▄███████████
████████████████
▄▄███▀██▌███████▄█▌███████▐██▌███▀█▄██████████
██████████
▀███▄███████████▐██▌█▐████████▐██▐████▄██▀██████████
█████████
▌██▄███████████▄████▄████▄██▄██████▀▄█████▄▀█████████
█████████
▌██▀███▀▀███▄█████████████████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄█████████
██████████
▄██████▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 🎰  🎲 ..Play Smarter.. 🏀  ⚽ ..Play Now..
Somto9Light
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 434
Merit: 218



View Profile
October 09, 2026, 07:11:15 PM
 #43

I’m not saying anyone owes anybody person a shortcut. People should still put in the work and earn their progress but if you already have something and helping another person move forward doesn’t really take anything away from you, why not do it?

Helping someone to achieve their goal is not bad but what has made some persons to stop helping others is because of ungrateful people that they once helped but they later turned against him. There was a post a read on social media platform where a man was complaining about his brother that he sent abroad, after his brother made money he declined helping other members of the family and instead of him to bring one of the brothers abroad, he prefers to bring his girlfriend. A lot of people stopped helping someone to achieve their dreams because of past experience they had so you shouldn't blame some persons who are in a position to help others climb but they refused.

JoyceBTC
Full Member
***
Online Online

Activity: 420
Merit: 153


Bitcoin$Freedom


View Profile
October 09, 2026, 07:43:08 PM
 #44

In as much as we are not obliged to help, help from us should come of free will. You owe no one a helping hand.

If the resources we have are not in abundance, forget about helping others. Without your existence, those people will find a way to get what they want. Die now, and they will move on to the next person for help. If there is no overflow of resources, that it's too much for one person to handle, limit the way you give to others because if you eventually fall down to their level, they can't raise you back up.

Sometimes think of it this way. If you are in the same position of needing help, will they be willing to help you?
I just believe a giver will always be a giver and a helper will always be a helper. It a different case if you don’t have to give out or help, well understandable because you can’t kill yourself for someone. But I assure you that someone who has and is a giver, will not think the other way round, if the other person will be willing to help if the table turns because a giver will always just want to give willingly without minding if you will return the favour or not.

Cryptoprincess101
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 567



View Profile WWW
October 09, 2026, 08:07:11 PM
 #45

I just believe a giver will always be a giver and a helper will always be a helper. It a different case if you don’t have to give out or help, well understandable because you can’t kill yourself for someone. But I assure you that someone who has and is a giver, will not think the other way round, if the other person will be willing to help if the table turns because a giver will always just want to give willingly without minding if you will return the favour or not.

What you said is the truth, I have seen someone who has helped people and a lot of the people they helped turned against him but it never demoralised him to stop helping. There are people that are born givers, no matter how someone they help hurts them, they never stop being charitable. They always look out for others even when they're not doing well themselves. We live in a world where people you will help today can take part in your downfall tomorrow so it is understandable why some people has haddened their heart not to help anyone.
        For those that are born natural givers, I don't know how they are able to continue giving and helping people even when they're being betrayed or taken advantage of. Someone like me, I only give to people who can appreciate my kindness. If I give and it is not appreciated, that will be the first and last time I will ever help you.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
HyperCodexV
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 308
Merit: 101



View Profile
October 09, 2026, 08:38:11 PM
 #46

I’ve been thinking about something that happens in almost every community. Some people  eventually get to a point where they have more experience, knowledge and opportunities than they had when they started. From there, they can either keep what they’ve learnt to themselves or help someone coming behind them.

I’m not saying anyone owes anybody person a shortcut. People should still put in the work and earn their progress but if you already have something and helping another person move forward doesn’t really take anything away from you, why not do it?

Well maybe sometimes people become protective of the position they have worked hard to reach or maybe they simply don’t realize how much a small push from someone more experienced can mean to someone still trying to find their feet. Sometimes I wonder why we are more willing to keep helping people who are already doing well while someone who is genuinely trying to find their feet gets overlooked.

Nothing really last forever. The person you look down on today might be the same person you need help from tomorrow. So where do you draw the line between protecting what you have built and helping someone else build theirs?
Carrying people on your back never works because one thing is perfectly clear, a true street smartness and business strength can never be handed to anyone on a platter. Having a small push from the tutelage of an expert is nice but if a beginner has not really tasted the pain of failing or losing their own capital and also figuring things out by themselves, they will eventually collapse the exact second real trouble hits the market. True and valuable capability is built through personal suffering and regular consistency in the trenches.

Soulistic
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 87
Merit: 36


View Profile
October 09, 2026, 09:01:18 PM
 #47

My family always has this saying: 'No one can take away what’s meant for someone else.' My mom especially says this all the time in business, even when she’s passing her own customers to a friend. That’s why we try to help out, everyone’s got their own piece of the pie, and honestly, it feels way better to help someone get theirs rather than blocking them. But of course, you gotta draw the line somewhere. If the person you’re helping turns out to be ungrateful or lacks virtue, you should step back after a couple of times, or it’ll just end up hurting you.
Muba20
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1246
Merit: 326



View Profile
October 09, 2026, 09:17:04 PM
 #48

Helping others while moving yourself forward is a good thing. I will only improve myself but will not help others is not called right humanity. Moreover, those who help others are considered broad minded. Those who try to improve themselves and do not have the humanity to help others definitely bear the identity of selfishness. Helping others does not mean leaving yourself behind. There are many who only think about themselves how to improve themselves and consider helping others as an obstacle. They should definitely change this idea. By helping others, not only will that person be able to improve themselves, but his respect for the person who is helping him will also improve, that is, the respect of that person will also increase. If the person who is trying is helped a little more, he will also learn to help others at some point. If we help each other in this way, a good relationship will be created between everyone. We need to improve ourselves, but we also need to give others a chance and never think that it is against our own interests.











██
██
██████
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
██████
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████
 
 THE #1 SOLANA CASINO 
██████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
[
[
5,000+
GAMES
INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
][
][
HUGE
   REWARDS   
VIP
PROGRAM
]
]
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
GiftedMAN
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1680
Merit: 822


View Profile
October 09, 2026, 11:04:12 PM
 #49

My family always has this saying: 'No one can take away what’s meant for someone else.' My mom especially says this all the time in business, even when she’s passing her own customers to a friend. That’s why we try to help out, everyone’s got their own piece of the pie, and honestly, it feels way better to help someone get theirs rather than blocking them. But of course, you gotta draw the line somewhere. If the person you’re helping turns out to be ungrateful or lacks virtue, you should step back after a couple of times, or it’ll just end up hurting you.

I don't know the faith of your mum that made her to believe what she believes but people can take what is meant for you and they will enjoy it to the fullest. It is good she's helping others even with her customers she's doing a very nice thing but not everyone will understand that it's all love some people will still find a way to hurt her even when he's helping them because they think she had made so much from the customers that's why she's asking them to patronize her neighbors. We don't lose anything in helping others to grow but we should be careful not to be seen as fools because of her we show love to others.
Royal Cap
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 602
Merit: 281



View Profile WWW
October 10, 2026, 06:40:00 AM
 #50

If I have more than enough to take care of my family and still help my friend to rise to the feet or if I see any opportunity that will suit my friend and help him or her move to another level in life I will gladly do it because if I choose not to help my friend when I have the power to do that, that my friend will always come to me for help, which anytime I fail to help him or her our friendship might break down. However helping ungrateful friend doesn't always end in good way because one could end up being backstab after helping a friend, so before anyone should help his or her friend, that person should be sure that his or her friend isn't that kind of a person that will bite the hand that fed him or her after getting to the top so that in the future you won't regret ever helping your friend.
I would say helping a friend is a good thing, but it is important to observe their behavior and sense of responsibility and not completely vet them before helping them. A true friend doesn't take advantage of you , as people are not the same, It's a huge deal to give someone a job or help them in a time of crisis. But do not risk your family and financial security in aiding them. The basis of friendships is not only on benefits but on mutual respect and trust.

Saltysugar99
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 350
Merit: 197



View Profile
October 10, 2026, 06:48:15 AM
 #51

If I have more than enough to take care of my family and still help my friend to rise to the feet or if I see any opportunity that will suit my friend and help him or her move to another level in life I will gladly do it because if I choose not to help my friend when I have the power to do that, that my friend will always come to me for help, which anytime I fail to help him or her our friendship might break down. However helping ungrateful friend doesn't always end in good way because one could end up being backstab after helping a friend, so before anyone should help his or her friend, that person should be sure that his or her friend isn't that kind of a person that will bite the hand that fed him or her after getting to the top so that in the future you won't regret ever helping your friend.
I agree with you. Before helping someone, we should urgently consider whether he really deserves it or not . Even if he is a close friend, but if he is dishonest, then I do not feel comfortable helping him. I have such a friend, he borrows money from me from time to time. But he does not return the money properly. Even once I noticed that he borrowed money by saying that he was sick. I gave him some money as a loan. I even went to see him at his house. At that time I noticed that he was not actually sick, he was good . He took money from me by misinformation. But if someone is honest and intelligent, if he is in financial crisis for business or investment, he can be helped. Because many times if you help someone at the beginning of a work, that person can also help you in future of your any kind of problem.

Alonso_
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 420
Merit: 225



View Profile
October 10, 2026, 08:14:44 AM
 #52

If I have more than enough to take care of my family and still help my friend to rise to the feet or if I see any opportunity that will suit my friend and help him or her move to another level in life I will gladly do it because if I choose not to help my friend when I have the power to do that, that my friend will always come to me for help, which anytime I fail to help him or her our friendship might break down. However helping ungrateful friend doesn't always end in good way because one could end up being backstab after helping a friend, so before anyone should help his or her friend, that person should be sure that his or her friend isn't that kind of a person that will bite the hand that fed him or her after getting to the top so that in the future you won't regret ever helping your friend.
I agree with you. Before helping someone, we should urgently consider whether he really deserves it or not . Even if he is a close friend, but if he is dishonest, then I do not feel comfortable helping him. I have such a friend, he borrows money from me from time to time. But he does not return the money properly. Even once I noticed that he borrowed money by saying that he was sick. I gave him some money as a loan. I even went to see him at his house. At that time I noticed that he was not actually sick, he was good . He took money from me by misinformation. But if someone is honest and intelligent, if he is in financial crisis for business or investment, he can be helped. Because many times if you help someone at the beginning of a work, that person can also help you in future of your any kind of problem.
There is nothing wrong in helping someone when you see there is a need to help that particular person, personally I feel you can only help someone when you have what the person needs or what can help the person, how about when you don’t have the resources’ you can’t help anyone, at that point you also need help, and you might as well not get that help life just have different things thrown at people, when it comes to helping family and friends or borrowing them money, I can’t just loan them money I can’t afford to loose because there is a high tendency you don’t get the money back, or you don’t get the complete money, and if you’re not careful it ends up in problems, so it’s better to assist with caution.

Agbamoni
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1204
Merit: 692


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
October 10, 2026, 10:46:48 AM
 #53

In as much as we are not obliged to help, help from us should come of free will. You owe no one a helping hand.

If the resources we have are not in abundance, forget about helping others. Without your existence, those people will find a way to get what they want. Die now, and they will move on to the next person for help. If there is no overflow of resources, that it's too much for one person to handle, limit the way you give to others because if you eventually fall down to their level, they can't raise you back up.

Sometimes think of it this way. If you are in the same position of needing help, will they be willing to help you?
I just believe a giver will always be a giver and a helper will always be a helper. It a different case if you don’t have to give out or help, well understandable because you can’t kill yourself for someone. But I assure you that someone who has and is a giver, will not think the other way round, if the other person will be willing to help if the table turns because a giver will always just want to give willingly without minding if you will return the favour or not.

Nothing contrary to what I've said. Only a giver will give willingly. Someone who is not naturally a giver will give and still set demands and expectations of getting the favor returned now or in the future.

Like I've said, if you don't give to them, someone will give to them. Don't inconvenience yourself for others unless it's a death situation in which you know you are capable of helping.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
▀▀███████▀████████████████████████████████████████
██████████
▀██▄▄████▄██▐████▀▀███████████▀▀████████████████████
█████████
▌██▐██████▌██████▌█▐█████████████▐███████████████████
█████████
▌█████████▄▄▄██████▀▀▀▀███████▌█████▀████████████████
██████████
▄███▀███████▀▀██████▄██████████▐█▀█▄███▀▀███████████
████████████
▄▄███▀▀██▄▄▄▄██▐███▀██▄█▐█▌██▀█▄██▀██▄▄███████████
████████████████
▄▄███▀██▌███████▄█▌███████▐██▌███▀█▄██████████
██████████
▀███▄███████████▐██▌█▐████████▐██▐████▄██▀██████████
█████████
▌██▄███████████▄████▄████▄██▄██████▀▄█████▄▀█████████
█████████
▌██▀███▀▀███▄█████████████████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄█████████
██████████
▄██████▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 🎰  🎲 ..Play Smarter.. 🏀  ⚽ ..Play Now..
Achalugo BTC
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 462
Merit: 258


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
October 10, 2026, 02:17:30 PM
 #54

Helping someone to achieve their goal is not bad but what has made some persons to stop helping others is because of ungrateful people that they once helped but they later turned against him. There was a post a read on social media platform where a man was complaining about his brother that he sent abroad, after his brother made money he declined helping other members of the family and instead of him to bring one of the brothers abroad, he prefers to bring his girlfriend. A lot of people stopped helping someone to achieve their dreams because of past experience they had so you shouldn't blame some persons who are in a position to help others climb but they refused.
You are right. Some people have made helping others look like a bad thing, as they may be not only ungrateful but also wicked. Some people can even kill the person who helped them if they see an opportunity. That is why people have to be discerning enough when deciding whether to extend a helping hand to others, so that they won't end up regretting their decision to help. Well, as you have highlighted, not everybody is the same. There are still good and grateful people out there whom one would gladly help over and over again because they are not only grateful but also loyal.

║
★
║
BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
Tungbulu
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 924
Merit: 556


For your Graphic design and editing services | DM


View Profile WWW
Today at 03:51:04 AM
 #55

It is good to do good to people without expecting anything in return but the street had no memory that's why some people now help when the cameras are on so that it the people they help try to deny it thy will show them the pictures. People should be good they should try to remember those who helped them when they were in need they don't need to pay them back but they can do same to others that is another good way of showing appreciation for getting help from people in the past. I don't also expect help from the people I render help to but it doesn't stop them from helping me when they find out that I am I need that's how life ought to be.
I believe the real test of kindness should be whether you’d still do that same good when nobody is watching or it’s simply something that should be done when everyone is looking. The moment that you start to help people simply because you want to build a public image or reputation, then the focus would automatically shift from actually meeting the need of people to merely seeking recognition. It’s not always possible to repay those who help us, but when we pass that kindness onto the next person in ways that we can, and it doesn’t really matter how big or small, it keeps the cycle going.

Justbillywitt
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1106
Merit: 657

Contact Hhampuz for effective campaign management.


View Profile
Today at 08:41:51 AM
 #56


Helping people who are still trying to get on their feet costs a lot these days. I've heard situations where someone introduces a friend who is struggling into his line of business, only for the friend to come in and ruin the business. I've also heard of mature men laying cuss on another man for destroying his legacy due to the help he rendered him. People have a lot of experience helping others, and if they decide not to help others, I see nothing wrong with that decision. There must be a good reason why they choose not to help again.
You can help someone without introducing them to your line of business. You can genuinely ask a struggling friend, relative or colleague what aspects do they need your help. Most of them will say money to set themselves up. If you have the money, give it to them and your conscience will be free. Don’t do the mistake of introducing them to your line of business. Many people saying helping is bad due to several reasons, but you will see the world is different perspective when you are the one in need of help and your friends or relatives refuse to help you. Know the kind of circle you keep as friends. I know there are bad people, same way I know there are good people too. Let the good guys not suffer from what the bad guys did. I try my best to treat every individual differently. Help but don’t expect anything from them in return. If they remember you for good fine, if they betray you take it that way.
Biirakedee
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 84
Merit: 6


View Profile
Today at 09:16:28 AM
 #57

Sharing knowledge or creating opportunities may seem little but it can really go a long way for to someone who is  still finding their feet. Sometimes people don’t need money or shortcut, they just need someone to show them what they could not easily figure out on their own.
Helping should not mean neglecting your own responsibility or giving beyond your capacity. You don’t have to bring everyone to your level but if you can genuinely help someone take one step forward without harming your own progress, why deliberately hold them back?
Nanga Parbat
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 550


Enjoy the beauty of nature 😊


View Profile WWW
Today at 01:36:49 PM
 #58

Nothing contrary to what I've said. Only a giver will give willingly. Someone who is not naturally a giver will give and still set demands and expectations of getting the favor returned now or in the future.

Like I've said, if you don't give to them, someone will give to them. Don't inconvenience yourself for others unless it's a death situation in which you know you are capable of helping.
Yes if you can help someone then it is good to do, or if it is related with providing help in term of finances.  Although it is not compulsory to help others,if we cannot help someone then someone else will do it. However if we are in our comfort zone, or we are on strong position to help so we should provide our services.
Nothing is not important than humanity, besides adopting all measures we should ready for help but without hoping any expectations in return. Or if you want to believe in give and take of your deeds then its better to hold yourself back, otherwise you may end up deeply hurt.

Sometimes we may feel ourselves that we are not in the position to help others financially, but there is another solution, we can refer them to some where that can offer them better opportunities. But ignoring to the one who is suffering due to economic pressure is not right approach.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!