Night trading is not for everyone, you must be fit and ready to combat sleep which may expose you to taking pills, drugs or other harmful substances to stay awake. Don't just choose your bitcoin goal (Trader/investor) based on profit alone, also consider it's effect on your whole body and psychology and screen time.
If the body isn't healthy to spend the money then what's the purpose of heaving it, It's funny to me when I see people sacrifice their health to make money and then end up using the money they made to take care of their health like forever thereby not really enjoying the money, that's just mess up.
Our health should be our biggest investment as any loss in that is hard to recovery from but money can always be made again. I don't see the importance of trading your sleep for money. Trading during sleep hours is just not a good thing to do irrespective of the market only being available or more active during those time as I ones hard with the Asia crypto market being more active when my country timezone is in the mid might so some traders usually stay awake to trade but I don't know if that's still ongoing.
There's always time for everything so we should just learn to give each thing their own time for a better balancel.