Bitcoin Forum
September 28, 2026, 05:19:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You think after certain winning you won't lose again?  (Read 752 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
danherbias07
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1159


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
September 25, 2026, 02:05:33 PM
 #21

These kinds of questions are based on each circumstance.

IMO, a gambler who thinks he is still at a loss after a big win can go on and try to win more. I did that many times because the winning amount was enough. An example is that I lost 5000 PHP, and I played a games who only gave x2000 on a 1 PHP bet. It's possible that a gambler won't be satisfied yet, and he or she is not even happy after winning the x2000 multiplier. So the game goes on, and it's possible that chasing the losses won't be over soon.

Now, if the gambler is a winner without losses in his records, which means he is in profit. Then, the choice will come if he will continue or not. There are many who experience the "beginner's luck". They are the ones who have a choice to walk out or keep going.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
KiaKia
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1526
Merit: 651


Rainbet


View Profile WWW
September 25, 2026, 02:11:50 PM
 #22

It's impossible not to lose again, and this is why I always advice gamblers to keep using what they can afford to lose even after they won some money, they need to pretend like nothing happened.

If you are used to risking $1 on a casino and you luckily won $500, don't increase your risk tolerance to $2, instead just pretend like nothing changed and go back to using your $1 as usual.

You will feel great about yourself as time goes on.

MArsland
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2842
Merit: 815


Novus Ordo Seclorum


View Profile WWW
September 25, 2026, 02:12:01 PM
 #23

Yesterday I won big enough on slot machines and today I feel I have to go back again to play in those games and unfortunately lost completely. No wonder why many suggest that if you have won in one game, as much as possible you should rest and enjoy winning for some time.

Saltysugar99
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 336
Merit: 193



View Profile
September 25, 2026, 02:15:11 PM
 #24

I bet with a fixed budget. When the loss exceeds that budget limit, I stop betting. In the same way, when my win amount reaches a certain percentage, I stop betting. This teaches me to control my emotions. If I were to continue betting for a long time for extra profit, it would make me addicted. My mindset would then move away from betting responsibly. And my aim would then be only to make profit, not to gamble for entertainment. Then I would not be able to accept it if I lose. My financial condition would get worse by betting aggressively to recover the lost money. So I try to control myself in both loss and profit situations.

hedgeh0g
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1596
Merit: 951



View Profile WWW
September 25, 2026, 02:16:43 PM
 #25

It's impossible not to lose again, and this is why I always advice gamblers to keep using what they can afford to lose even after they won some money, they need to pretend like nothing happened.

If you are used to risking $1 on a casino and you luckily won $500, don't increase your risk tolerance to $2, instead just pretend like nothing changed and go back to using your $1 as usual.

You will feel great about yourself as time goes on.


That’s exactly right - after all, every experienced casino and betting enthusiast won’t show any particular emotions when they win a lot of money. Because they’ll roughly know whether they’re in the black or in the red at that moment. And if, for example, they’ve been losing constantly before, then this current win will just bring their overall results back to zero, so they won’t need to take any drastic measures - such as quitting the game for the day or simply jumping for joy. Such a player knows that it’s all just a matter of numbers.
Even though it sometimes manifests itself in rather large sums of money.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Africolo
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 742
Merit: 454


God danm it 1x2


View Profile
September 25, 2026, 02:23:41 PM
 #26

I have seen people do say that after winning big they won't gamble for that day again so that they wouldn't endup giving back the casino what they win from the site again. Then I have to pause a bit and think about this: if you stop or quit for that day to avoid giving back the casino what you already won from the gambling site, won't you gamble another day?
This sounds so weird right? There are people when they win they stop for that particular day and then either continue the next two to three days so that they wouldn't end up losing back everything they have win back to the casino, but they have also forgotten that when they gamble another day they would still end up losing back that same thing they were avoiding to the casino or betting site, but the difference is that they wouldn't lose them all in one as that initial day.

The question here is that: if you win something big would you entirely quit gambling or total stop gambling? If yes, have you also took a statistics of all the money you lose while gambling and, what you have won so far from the gambling site which is more higher?
If your lose is more higher would you continue to gamble or you wouldn't mind going home with what you win last instead of continuing gambling and lose more? This question is strictly for those who do say that when they made big win they stop gambling.

This sounds weird but in a way it has worked for some gamblers, like they literally quit for sometimes after winning big and stop staking in other not to loose the money back to gambling, I have witnessed someone win a huge amount and later lost all that same day and he was so frustrated and regretted why he didn't stop and that's because he was just too greedy and he wanted to win more to the one he has already won.

If we want to analyze this, you will even discover that if records of the looses we encountered are being kept, you will know that we even lost more than we win even if we take a break from gambling when we have won a substantial amount, our loosing still awaits us whenever we start but the solution is to have a bankroll and know when to quit nor start gambling. What's the essence of winning and in inturn loose all that same moment, I better quit and play later after winning big even if I know loosing won't stop.

PostQuantumBTC
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 364
Merit: 167


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
September 25, 2026, 02:44:48 PM
 #27

Yesterday I won big enough on slot machines and today I feel I have to go back again to play in those games and unfortunately lost completely. No wonder why many suggest that if you have won in one game, as much as possible you should rest and enjoy winning for some time.
You can rest for a day or 3 days or a week or more than weeks, but if you start to gamble again, that does not still guarantee that you are going to win. The mindset that I have is that any money I send to a gambling site is already lost, that is the reason I make sure that the money is a little amount of money that I can afford to lose. But if I win high amount of money, I will make sure I withdraw the money immediately and also stop gambling for that time, but I know that I may not be lucky next time.

Ishicryptic
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 868
Merit: 258



View Profile
September 25, 2026, 02:44:53 PM
 #28


The question here is that: if you win something big would you entirely quit gambling or total stop gambling? If yes, have you also took a statistics of all the money you lose while gambling and, what you have won so far from the gambling site which is more higher?
If your lose is more higher would you continue to gamble or you wouldn't mind going home with what you win last instead of continuing gambling and lose more? This question is strictly for those who do say that when they made big win they stop gambling.
None of the above that you mentioned will determine whether I'll continue to gamble another time or not, it doesn't matter whether I win or lose, it wouldn't even matter if I won a lot of money, they don't have anything to do with my gambling another day or not. The reason is that I have a bankroll for my gambling, I've trained myself not to gamble with my wins or to chase loses when I lose, I simply gamble with only the amount that I've made plan to gamble with and I stop when I exhaust the amount. With my strategy there is no question of saying that I will quit gambling if I win big or lose big, I already know how much I'm comfortable to gamble with anytime I feel like engaging in it. The key is to be disciplined by not going beyond what you are comfortable to lose.

Makus
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1190
Merit: 520


Na JAH dey run am


View Profile WWW
September 25, 2026, 02:45:40 PM
 #29

I always find it funny when people say that they have to stop when they are making profit because they gamble constantly which means that sooner or later they would still end up losing more than what they have won if they don't gamble moderately. A gambler can win $1000 and after five months end up losing $2000, even if the losses doesn't come instantly they still end up losing more than what they have won cumulatively.

The only way you can be in profit is to win to stop playing after winning which is impossible for a lot of gamblers because the more they win they would always want to keep playing to make more profits, winnings attract. This logic of taking a break after winning and then gambling the next day is crazy because gamblers that do this are just delaying the inevitable.

Supreme Donvic
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 378
Merit: 254



View Profile
September 25, 2026, 02:45:45 PM
 #30

If I actually win huge amount of money, I'm going to stop gambling for that day and then come back 3 to 4 days later, the reason why I will do this is because if I continue gambling I will eventually lose everything that I have won, continuing 3 to 4 days later does not mean I will not lose again, but if I have something that I can use the money to do I will make sure I use it to achieve that before coming back to gamble.
When I usually win some money I will either use it to buy some clothes or use it to buy food stuff or any important thing in the house, the reason I do this is to feel better as a gambler, it makes me believe I'm not wasting my money.

███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
🗲
███    ███████████████████████████████████████

CRYPTO'S MOST REWARDING CASINO

███████████████████████████████████████    ███
██████▄▄██████▄▄
███▄██████████████▄▄
█▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▀███████
████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
███▀███████████████████▀
█████████████████████▀▀
██████▀███████████▀▀
███████████████▀▀
█████████▀██▀▀


█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄


▀▀███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄███
█████




███▄▄▄▄███▄
████████████
███████████▀
████████▄
██████████▄
██████▀█████▄
█▀██████▀█████
██████████▀██▀
Yeesha
Full Member
***
Online Online

Activity: 616
Merit: 178



View Profile
September 25, 2026, 02:52:41 PM
 #31

I have seen people do say that after winning big they won't gamble for that day again so that they wouldn't endup giving back the casino what they win from the site again. Then I have to pause a bit and think about this: if you stop or quit for that day to avoid giving back the casino what you already won from the gambling site, won't you gamble another day?
This sounds so weird right? There are people when they win they stop for that particular day and then either continue the next two to three days so that they wouldn't end up losing back everything they have win back to the casino, but they have also forgotten that when they gamble another day they would still end up losing back that same thing they were avoiding to the casino or betting site, but the difference is that they wouldn't lose them all in one as that initial day.

The question here is that: if you win something big would you entirely quit gambling or total stop gambling? If yes, have you also took a statistics of all the money you lose while gambling and, what you have won so far from the gambling site which is more higher?
If your lose is more higher would you continue to gamble or you wouldn't mind going home with what you win last instead of continuing gambling and lose more? This question is strictly for those who do say that when they made big win they stop gambling.

The person is actually smart to make such decision, because this surely means that the person is responsible and knows what he is doing despite being a gambler. The problem that some people have is lack of contentment, especially when they see that they have won a huge amount of money, so they will think that is their lucky time, and they will made a huge mistake by risking that huge profits due to greediness and lack of satisfaction. Knowing when to quit is actually very important for every gambler to prevent anything that is going to be a problem or multiply your problem as a gambler. You can choose to stop for a day, or two, or better still, quit for the rest of your life, if you didn't find it presentable.

Bityar
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 168
Merit: 86


View Profile
September 25, 2026, 02:59:32 PM
 #32

Bro gambling or betting is a bad habbit where people usually lose money even if they win but atlaast they lose all the money. I think that the best solution is that stay away from these type of bad activities because in long race their is only lose and you lose your all money which you earn with hard work. So if a person want to stay safe or stay away from the bad habbit of gambling so the only solution is to leave it forever. Always use your money and time wisely and on something which can secure your future.
HelliumZ
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1190
Merit: 465



View Profile
September 25, 2026, 03:04:16 PM
 #33

It is not only in the case of others, it is in our case that if we ever get a profit or win in a gamble, then we put off the next bet or do not bet that day. We basically do this because of our faith, but the next day we bet again. After we get a profit, we have a doubt in our mind that we should not lose money again, so that we should not lose money for that day. This is basically a disturbance caused by our brain which is automatically released biochemically from the neurons of our brain and that is why every person refrains himself from gambling for that day or for a temporary period after a big win.











██
██
██████
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
██████
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████
 
 THE #1 SOLANA CASINO 
██████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
[
[
5,000+
GAMES
INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
][
][
HUGE
   REWARDS   
VIP
PROGRAM
]
]
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
cxtreenal
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 826
Merit: 281



View Profile
September 25, 2026, 03:04:54 PM
 #34

The answers to your questions are not easy and many of us may express our opinion about quitting gambling but in reality none of us will ever be able to stop gambling completely. A person I know won a big win and changed his financial situation with the money he won. He vowed never to gamble again but within a year he started gambling again. Luck is not always with gamblers. Surprisingly, the gambler returned to his previous position because the next time his losses increased. He lost most of his wealth gambling. Many gamblers have tried to quit gambling but almost all of them failed.

The lesson for us is that most gamblers cannot keep their promises and those who say they can are probably not telling the truth. Most of them will continue to gamble, either for fun or to make money.

Cryptomultiplier
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1582
Merit: 318



View Profile WWW
September 25, 2026, 03:07:55 PM
 #35

I have seen people do say that after winning big they won't gamble for that day again so that they wouldn't endup giving back the casino what they win from the site again. Then I have to pause a bit and think about this: if you stop or quit for that day to avoid giving back the casino what you already won from the gambling site, won't you gamble another day?
This sounds so weird right? There are people when they win they stop for that particular day and then either continue the next two to three days so that they wouldn't end up losing back everything they have win back to the casino, but they have also forgotten that when they gamble another day they would still end up losing back that same thing they were avoiding to the casino or betting site, but the difference is that they wouldn't lose them all in one as that initial day.

The question here is that: if you win something big would you entirely quit gambling or total stop gambling? If yes, have you also took a statistics of all the money you lose while gambling and, what you have won so far from the gambling site which is more higher?
If your lose is more higher would you continue to gamble or you wouldn't mind going home with what you win last instead of continuing gambling and lose more? This question is strictly for those who do say that when they made big win they stop gambling.

The person is actually smart to make such decision, because this surely means that the person is responsible and knows what he is doing despite being a gambler. The problem that some people have is lack of contentment, especially when they see that they have won a huge amount of money, so they will think that is their lucky time, and they will made a huge mistake by risking that huge profits due to greediness and lack of satisfaction. Knowing when to quit is actually very important for every gambler to prevent anything that is going to be a problem or multiply your problem as a gambler. You can choose to stop for a day, or two, or better still, quit for the rest of your life, if you didn't find it presentable.
One thing I know about gambling as an old gambler is that capital management and emotional control will make you much more profitable in the long run.
So if in a case I win a big amount, I don't see any reason to keep on gambling or increase my gambling amount because I am feeling lucky. I simply call it a day, withdraw a large chunk of my wins and leave only small amount I will use to gamble on another day.

It's as simple as that because as you said, my loss is much more greater than my wins and so I don't like to waste my wins because am feeling lucky. I like to savor the taste of winning for a while before returning and that makes it more fun to me.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
████████████████████████
 
EARNBET 
 
████████████████████████
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

HIGHEST
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
|
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
 
🜲

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
[PLAY NOW]
Sobz
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 267
Merit: 131



View Profile
September 25, 2026, 03:31:34 PM
 #36

I have seen people do say that after winning big they won't gamble for that day again so that they wouldn't endup giving back the casino what they win from the site again. Then I have to pause a bit and think about this: if you stop or quit for that day to avoid giving back the casino what you already won from the gambling site, won't you gamble another day?
The reason why when a certain amount mostly is won in gambling and it is better to stop gambling,  is because their is a tendency of losing what has been won but giving it a break, by the time you would want to gamble again atleast some of the money won might have been used for reasonable things and apart from this. It can be dangerous for a gambler who has won and decide to gamble further,  because if unfortunately the money that was won lose at the end it can cause one to be desperate to win by all means which can lead to addiction and it can also have an emotional effect.

rojan
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1890
Merit: 380

SIG-F8A9E07805


View Profile
September 25, 2026, 03:31:50 PM
 #37

Del
rojan
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1890
Merit: 380

SIG-F8A9E07805


View Profile
September 25, 2026, 03:31:58 PM
 #38

Del
rojan
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1890
Merit: 380

SIG-F8A9E07805


View Profile
September 25, 2026, 03:32:06 PM
 #39

Del
rojan
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1890
Merit: 380

SIG-F8A9E07805


View Profile
September 25, 2026, 03:32:14 PM
 #40

Del
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!