Bitcoin Forum
September 30, 2026, 05:13:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You think after certain winning you won't lose again?  (Read 752 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
rojan
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1890
Merit: 380

SIG-F8A9E07805


View Profile
September 25, 2026, 03:32:20 PM
 #41

Del
Renampun
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 3164
Merit: 415


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile
September 25, 2026, 03:37:39 PM
 #42

The question here is that: if you win something big would you entirely quit gambling or total stop gambling?

Well, depending on the amount of the win, if it's millions of dollars, I would prefer to completely stop gambling and focus on managing that money through business and investments.. but if it's only around tens of thousands of dollars, I might take a break for a while before gambling again.. I just wouldn't want to immediately put a large win back into gambling and risk losing everything I had already gained.. it's better for me to come back with a small amount that I can afford to lose.. so even if I spend all the money, at least I have secured most of the money.

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
 150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS  Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > )  


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄
▀▀▀▀
 
████████████████████████████████████████
 
 PLAY NOW
 
████████████████████████████████████████


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄██
▀▀▀▀
Findingnemo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1142


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
September 25, 2026, 03:41:15 PM
 #43

First of all, I haven't win a big amount to consider that is huge enough to quit gambling forever.

Secondly, yes. When you go back to the same casino and keep losing what you have won on the longer run but what are the odds of happening, winning too big and then never win at all? That is a weird scenario and unlikely to happen as well. So, you will win again and then lose that cycle keep on continues with no particular pattern. House edge makes sure the casino won't go bankrupt and they don't concentrate much on individual big wins.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
abel1337
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1150


Vave.com - Crypto Casino


View Profile WWW
September 25, 2026, 03:43:01 PM
 #44

Bro gambling or betting is a bad habbit where people usually lose money even if they win but atlaast they lose all the money. I think that the best solution is that stay away from these type of bad activities because in long race their is only lose and you lose your all money which you earn with hard work. So if a person want to stay safe or stay away from the bad habbit of gambling so the only solution is to leave it forever. Always use your money and time wisely and on something which can secure your future.
It's also a form of entertainment that have its own thrill since it involves real money. Poker in itself is a game and there are many people playing it for free though there are player who prefer to play poker with real money since they want thrill and earn from playing it.

Every people in this world has their own perspective on gambling, I'd say majority doesn't like it but there are people who just want to gamble. Gambling industry is thriving right now and it's hard to deny that there are many gamblers that will lose their money, but it is part of the industry, some win and some losses. I've been a gambler for so long now, I also experienced addiction and quitting from gambling. But right now I know myself and just want to entertain myself with gambling. I play on lower amount of money now and playing it slowly compared before.

It's hard to teach a lesson here to be honest, we all have our own minds and our mistakes is what will teach us the right way, especially on the gambling industry.

.VAVE.COM.
.NO KYC.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..PICK YOUR..
PROMO CODE

.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.VAVESPINS.
.VAVESPORT.

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..JOIN..
NOW

.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
Perfectbaby
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1148
Merit: 650


Spinly.io - Next-gen Crypto iGaming Platform


View Profile WWW
September 25, 2026, 03:43:18 PM
 #45

Anyone who knows the reason for their gambling would never run away immediately they win any amount, instead you will see them gambling just to have the fun on the process.
The people who gamble for profit are those who maybe targeting specific amount from the gambling site and if they don’t win such amount you see them getting frustrated because they are not winning what they expected to have from gambling, what full into their heart is disappointment because what they expected is not what they are seeing from gambling and should they mistakenly hit the winning they are targeting I don’t think you will see them gambling again.


░▄████████████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░█▀
████░▄▄▄███████▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████░███
████████████░███
████████████░█▀

░▄████████████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░███
████████████░███
████████████░███
████▄▄▄▄████░██▀
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀
████░█▀

░▄████████████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░█▀
█████████░▄▄▄
█████████░███
░▄░██████░██▀██▄
▀▀░██████░▀██▄██
████████████░█▀

░▄███████▀░▄██▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▄██
████████████░███
████████████░███
██░▄░███████░███
██░█░███████░███
████████████░███
████████████░█▀

░▄██████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
██████░███
██████░███
██████░███
██████░███████▀▄
██████░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░█▀

░▄████▀██▄█████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
█████████████░███
█████░█░█████░███
█████░▀░█████░███
█████████████░█▀
██████████░▄▄▄
██████████░█▀
 
.....  Next−Gen Crypto iGaming  .....
| 
     Play now      
r_victory
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1044



View Profile WWW
September 25, 2026, 03:43:56 PM
 #46

I think it's relative; today, $1000 would already be a great gain for me. But, in terms of a big prize, I think only winning the lottery would do that. I play at least once a week, and the money I bet doesn't affect my budget; I used to spend it on cigarettes and drinks, which I don't do anymore, so whatever comes is profit. Even if I won, I would continue betting, the way I do now, staying within my limits.

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
│
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
█
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.
..JOIN US..
│

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
██████████▀██████████████
█████▄▄███████▄▄▀████████
█████████▄▀▄██▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
.
..HIRE US..
│
Miles2006
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile
September 25, 2026, 03:49:52 PM
 #47

I also belong to the category of gamblers who intend to stop betting immediately after a win, the reason why is definitely linked to fear of the unknown viewing gambling is totally unpredictable. According to records the chances of winning another bet immediately is little and no one is ready to risk it all, I understand it’s funny because we still choose to gamble some other time.

The question here is that: if you win something big would you entirely quit gambling or total stop gambling?
No, honestly winning something big is not a valid reason to quit gambling entirely although one can decide to take a long break while personally I don’t mind gambling in a moderate manner once in a while.

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
  150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS ..... Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > ) .....   PLAY NOW   
│
ruykeri
Full Member
***
Online Online

Activity: 490
Merit: 206



View Profile
September 25, 2026, 04:03:46 PM
 #48

It is not only in the case of others, it is in our case that if we ever get a profit or win in a gamble, then we put off the next bet or do not bet that day. We basically do this because of our faith, but the next day we bet again. After we get a profit, we have a doubt in our mind that we should not lose money again, so that we should not lose money for that day. This is basically a disturbance caused by our brain which is automatically released biochemically from the neurons of our brain and that is why every person refrains himself from gambling for that day or for a temporary period after a big win.
You are right, when a large amount of profit is made at once, then people do not have the sense of their own activity . At that time, the gambler should keep himself calm and give himself time. He should not make hasty decisions. A responsible gambler always tries to control himself in any situation. If he takes a break for some time, a gambler will be able to make the right decision. This is not to protect his profit, but rather he will take a break to control his emotions. In betting, greed works after a win and frustration after a loss. In both these situations, a gambler makes wrong decisions. So, for me, the biggest strength of a disciplined gambler is that he can control his emotions at any time and stop himself from betting.

Mate2237
Hero Member
*****
Online Online

Activity: 1582
Merit: 689


Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013


View Profile WWW
September 25, 2026, 04:10:06 PM
 #49

We talk about gambling responsibly but a lot of people don't really understand what this phrase actually means, if you are making profit and you call yourself a responsible gambler it is important that you take out a specific amount of, close to 80 percent of your wins before you think of gambling more. There are gamblers that make huge profits after gambling but due to greed they end up with nothing.


It is normal to continue betting after winning, perhaps the following day but it is better to always make sure that you stake an amount that's significantly below the amount that you won initially. The goal is to make sure that you minimize your losses and maximize the profits that you make. Losses are inevitable but if you can bet smartly there's a high possibility that you can reduce them.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Su-asa
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1134
Merit: 600


Grateful To The Giver Of Life


View Profile WWW
September 25, 2026, 04:20:53 PM
 #50

I have seen people do say that after winning big they won't gamble for that day again so that they wouldn't endup giving back the casino what they win from the site again. Then I have to pause a bit and think about this: if you stop or quit for that day to avoid giving back the casino what you already won from the gambling site, won't you gamble another day?
It is very difficult to quit gambling after winning a decent amount of money from a casino. Think of it this way: 80% to 90% of gamblers are greedy, and I believe you already know how greed affects a bettor. A bettor might quit gambling today and begin again in the next few hours or the next day, because it's different to stop gambling for a long period of time. After all, you are already into gambling; only someone new and not yet knowledgeable about gambling can stop gambling forever, but that's not certain.

Quote
The question here is that: if you win something big would you entirely quit gambling or total stop gambling?
I can only stop gambling that particular day or for a few hours or days, if possible.

Quote
If yes, have you also took a statistics of all the money you lose while gambling and, what you have won so far from the gambling site which is more higher?
For me, I don't really check all that because it's not necessary for me at all.

Quote
If your lose is more higher would you continue to gamble or you wouldn't mind going home with what you win last instead of continuing gambling and lose more?
The fact that I risk what I can afford to lose means I don't mind stopping at the moment in whatever situation I find myself while gambling (whether losing or winning).

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
CryptoHeadlineNews
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1041


Want to run a Signature Campaign? Contac: @Hhampuz


View Profile WWW
September 25, 2026, 04:22:54 PM
 #51

I have seen people do say that after winning big they won't gamble for that day again so that they wouldn't endup giving back the casino what they win from the site again. Then I have to pause a bit and think about this: if you stop or quit for that day to avoid giving back the casino what you already won from the gambling site, won't you gamble another day?

Taking a break immediately after winning doesn't mean it automatically stops you from losing to the casino after your first winning, but rather what it does is to safe you from losing immediately after a winning victory. Because some people gets carried away after their first winning, and may assume that's how it might continue, but only to realized moment later after losing everything that a second win is never guaranteed when it comes to gambling. So taking a break will help you to re-strategize, and not gamble base on emotions, because that's exactly what might happen after a gambler wins a huge sum of money.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Bluedrem
Full Member
***
Online Online

Activity: 546
Merit: 179



View Profile
September 25, 2026, 04:34:38 PM
 #52

Gamblers cannot avoid losses by simply stopping playing for the day after winning. I think it would be appropriate to decide to withdraw the majority of the winnings to avoid losses, and a certain amount allocated for gambling can protect a person from major gambling losses. Especially if a person can strictly control the gambling fund and does not enter any money other than discretionary income, then even if he loses at gambling, he will not face major losses. A specific supply, i.e. a specific fund for gambling, is able to protect a gambler from major losses.

Cityhunter34
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1064
Merit: 346

Proud father of boy and girl twins 🙏


View Profile
September 25, 2026, 04:35:03 PM
 #53

The question here is that: if you win something big would you entirely quit gambling or total stop gambling? If yes, have you also took a statistics of all the money you lose while gambling and, what you have won so far from the gambling site which is more higher?
If your lose is more higher would you continue to gamble or you wouldn't mind going home with what you win last instead of continuing gambling and lose more? This question is strictly for those who do say that when they made big win they stop gambling.
There's absolutely no need to quit gambling entirely, no matter how big you win, because it is your responsibility to stay disciplined and enjoy the rest of your day. Personally, I have never thought of quitting gambling, because I don't gamble every day, and even if I gambled every day, I wouldn't even quit for any reason, because it is something I do for fun and entertainment with only a small amount that I can afford to lose.

Gamblers just need to know when to stop and call it a day, whether they are on a winning streak or a losing streak. That's what we should always stick to when gambling and not anything else.
MArsland
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2842
Merit: 815


Novus Ordo Seclorum


View Profile WWW
September 25, 2026, 04:43:21 PM
 #54

Yesterday I won big enough on slot machines and today I feel I have to go back again to play in those games and unfortunately lost completely. No wonder why many suggest that if you have won in one game, as much as possible you should rest and enjoy winning for some time.
You can rest for a day or 3 days or a week or more than weeks, but if you start to gamble again, that does not still guarantee that you are going to win. The mindset that I have is that any money I send to a gambling site is already lost, that is the reason I make sure that the money is a little amount of money that I can afford to lose. But if I win high amount of money, I will make sure I withdraw the money immediately and also stop gambling for that time, but I know that I may not be lucky next time.
Actually me and you are no different, I also use small money and when it comes to the casino means there is no option to withdraw, except win big anyone will definitely withdraw it. It's just that for a few moments when I was bored and there was free time took me back to the casino the next day albeit with a small amount but the intention was to chase victory not to have fun as usual.

It was at this point that I made a fatal mistake. Grin

AYOBA
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1134
Merit: 359



View Profile WWW
September 25, 2026, 05:01:42 PM
 #55

Bro gambling or betting is a bad habbit where people usually lose money even if they win but atlaast they lose all the money. I think that the best solution is that stay away from these type of bad activities because in long race their is only lose and you lose your all money which you earn with hard work. So if a person want to stay safe or stay away from the bad habbit of gambling so the only solution is to leave it forever. Always use your money and time wisely and on something which can secure your future.
It will very difficult for some gamblers to stay away from it because they’ve already get addicted to it, and what make most of gamblers get addicted to the gambler easily is that when their losing and at the same time chasing their losing, which is why they get addicted to the gambling fast. I wonder why all the gamblers are still taking the gambling their main source of income, they don’t see it as back habit is only those that have never gone far in gambling can able to stay from it. But as for those have win once or twice they won’t like to stay away from gambling.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
samadam007
Full Member
***
Online Online

Activity: 308
Merit: 107



View Profile
September 25, 2026, 05:01:47 PM
 #56

I have seen people do say that after winning big they won't gamble for that day again so that they wouldn't endup giving back the casino what they win from the site again. Then I have to pause a bit and think about this: if you stop or quit for that day to avoid giving back the casino what you already won from the gambling site, won't you gamble another day?

Taking a break immediately after winning doesn't mean it automatically stops you from losing to the casino after your first winning, but rather what it does is to safe you from losing immediately after a winning victory. Because some people gets carried away after their first winning, and may assume that's how it might continue, but only to realized moment later after losing everything that a second win is never guaranteed when it comes to gambling. So taking a break will help you to re-strategize, and not gamble base on emotions, because that's exactly what might happen after a gambler wins a huge sum of money.

The temptation that come from over excitement of winning can push you to try and double your winnings or win more. But you have to fight it. I have experienced it many times so I know how strong the urge is.

The important thing is what the person does with the money after winning. If the money is a huge amount, it is better to use it well, maybe something valuable you’ve been planning to buy for long. So that even on the days you lose, that item you bought can uplift your spirit so you don’t feel like a total loser, atleast you know you benefitted.

Crakryptvest
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 280
Merit: 180



View Profile
September 25, 2026, 05:13:27 PM
 #57

I have seen people do say that after winning big they won't gamble for that day again so that they wouldn't endup giving back the casino what they win from the site again. Then I have to pause a bit and think about this: if you stop or quit for that day to avoid giving back the casino what you already won from the gambling site, won't you gamble another day?
This sounds so weird right?
I don't see anything with this decision by a gambler, if a gambler decides to resume gambling the next day or even take a week break after winning a good amount of money, maybe because he feel he might eventually lose all the amount he won to the casino, if he continue, I see this as a gold idea, because many gamblers has lost all their winning because they want to win more in the course of doing so, they lose everything, I understand your question, if they are coming back to gamble, of course they'll lose which is normal, but they may have used the money they won to solve some pressing need, which we know that, if they had gamble along, they may not have gone home with anything.


JunaidAzizi
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1372
Merit: 658


SIG-2C6EDCE4BB


View Profile WWW
September 25, 2026, 05:18:11 PM
 #58

I think you do not have complete information about this. On another day, he will also use the same money, and he will incur a loss. However, if he stops after a good win, he is protecting that money from loss. It is a human psychology defect if something is abundant, he will take it for granted. So, if he has a high amount he will never pay serious attention to his bets, and he will be in a state of dopamine rush, gradually losing all his money. But if he quits for that day and comes back another day with a fresh mind, then his chances of losing money will be lower, as he would be playing more responsibly compared to yesterday.

Users usually play because they are in a loss, and if they get a high amount at once, then definitely they will quit. If I can get my desired amount, then there would be no reason for me to play it back.

Rockstarguy
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1862
Merit: 701


Bitcoin rewards patience, not panic.


View Profile WWW
September 25, 2026, 05:22:05 PM
 #59

It is normal to continue betting after winning, perhaps the following day but it is better to always make sure that you stake an amount that's significantly below the amount that you won initially. The goal is to make sure that you minimize your losses and maximize the profits that you make. Losses are inevitable but if you can bet smartly there's a high possibility that you can reduce them.
It can be normal only for those who understand their limits for gambling and will use the amount they can afford to lose. Not every gambler can resist the urge to gamble more to win more when a large amount is won.

In this case of gambling, when one has already won, it is better for gamblers to do a self-examination of what they think it will be like to gamble more in order to make a good decision, and even if there is a loss, it should be an amount one can afford to lose.

ArabBTC
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 336
Merit: 118



View Profile
September 25, 2026, 05:22:24 PM
 #60

I have seen people do say that after winning big they won't gamble for that day again so that they wouldn't endup giving back the casino what they win from the site again. Then I have to pause a bit and think about this: if you stop or quit for that day to avoid giving back the casino what you already won from the gambling site, won't you gamble another day?
This sounds so weird right? There are people when they win they stop for that particular day and then either continue the next two to three days so that they wouldn't end up losing back everything they have win back to the casino, but they have also forgotten that when they gamble another day they would still end up losing back that same thing they were avoiding to the casino or betting site, but the difference is that they wouldn't lose them all in one as that initial day.

The question here is that: if you win something big would you entirely quit gambling or total stop gambling? If yes, have you also took a statistics of all the money you lose while gambling and, what you have won so far from the gambling site which is more higher?
If your lose is more higher would you continue to gamble or you wouldn't mind going home with what you win last instead of continuing gambling and lose more? This question is strictly for those who do say that when they made big win they stop gambling.
There is no amount of money that a gambler would win that would completely make him quit gambling totally because of the addictive aspect of gambling, addictions are such that from time to time the addiction will always want to be serviced, it can give you break for sometime but after some time it triggers the urge.

The aspect of not gambling immediately after making certain major wins is a nice strategy to me, it is not like the gambler won’t gamble another day but halting for sometime time serves as a precautionary measure that most gamblers use, the thing is if you gamble repeatedly within a short time interval your chances of making a wrong selection becomes very high because at that point you would have been mentally exhausted and won’t be cautions and before you know it you will make a wrong prediction and end up losing. Another advantage of taking a slight break is that the following day there could be newer selections that you can choose from in the market.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!