|
JoyMarsha
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 05:52:59 PM |
|
Losing at gambling is the very thing every gambler experiences. A gambler who thinks they won't lose again at gambling because they have had a lucky win is joking.
Every one of us gambles in the way we feel after we have a win. It could be days or weeks that we decide to take a break from gambling, but that doesn't mean that when we return to gambling, we are going to end up losing all the money we won. We might continue staking with little money.
|
|
|
|
|
Fiasem20
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 06:16:04 PM |
|
Some people don’t mind sending back the money they won back to the casino,while to some it mean a lot to exit the casino after they’ve won a huge amount.In my own perspective,I think the reason why they advise gamblers to exit the casino after a win is the fact that they think they can win more after a huge win,but the truth and reality tells us that a win can’t replicate more wins in the gambling industry,and as a responsible gambler you ought to know that instead of returning back the money to the casino.Though every gambler have their own perspective toward gambling,they believe that they are having fun and it doesn’t matter if they return all the money they’ve won all because they’re prioritizing their entertainment,whatever your perspective is don’t forget to apply wisdom to your gambling habits.
|
|
|
|
|
Queen uloma
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 06:29:50 PM |
|
I think stopping after one must have Encountered a big win, doesn’t really mean that the person has stop gambling automatically. If you decide to continue another day, you may even lose the same money that you’re avoiding from losing to casino.
That’s why I believe that a person is suppose to check if his total losses is bigger than his winnings. If losses is bigger than wins, most times it’s better to walk away with your winning, rather than continuing to gamble and return everything back to the casino.
|
|
|
|
|
Powerjumboo
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 06:40:47 PM |
|
~ The question here is that: if you win something big would you entirely quit gambling or total stop gambling? If yes, have you also took a statistics of all the money you lose while gambling and, what you have won so far from the gambling site which is more higher? If your lose is more higher would you continue to gamble or you wouldn't mind going home with what you win last instead of continuing gambling and lose more? This question is strictly for those who do say that when they made big win they stop gambling.
Although it is not possible for me to win a huge amount of money, because I gamble with very little money and even if I win, I win very little, so it is not possible for me to win a huge amount of money. But if I take the matter literally, if I win a huge amount of money, I will definitely take a break for a few days and after a few days I will participate in gambling again and continue gambling with that limited amount of money, because I use it as entertainment, so even if I do not participate in gambling, my entertainment will be taken away. However, if I look at the statistics of my gambling wins and losses, it will be seen that my losses are slightly higher than my wins, but I can gamble happily because I use very little money, for which I have no regrets.
|
|
|
|
|
Muba20
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 06:44:15 PM |
|
I think that those who win big win can never quit gambling because the belief that they will get money from gambling that may not the same for others. All gamblers who win repeatedly in gambling and lose have a feeling that if they win in gambling, they will not gamble again, but I have not seen anyone who has completely quit gambling after winning in gambling. They may take a temporary break, but later they will definitely come back. I myself also try to take a temporary break after winning in gambling because if I am more greedy at that time, my chances of losing may increase. If I do not take a break, then the excitement in me will decrease a lot, so that I can enjoy the money of that win. If a gambler thinks that he will win in gambling at the beginning and will quit gambling completely after winning, that is his own matter. If someone can take such a decision, it is good, but even if such a decision is taken, it will be difficult for everyone to implement that decision.
|
|
██ ██ ██████ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ██████ ██ ██ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ██████████████ THE #1 SOLANA CASINO
██████████████ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | [ [ | 5,000+ GAMES INSTANT WITHDRAWALS | ][ ][ | HUGE REWARDS VIP PROGRAM | ] ] | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ | ████████████████████████████████████████████████ PLAY NOW ████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ |
|
|
|
|
Iamgoat
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 06:51:12 PM |
|
Losing at gambling is the very thing every gambler experiences. A gambler who thinks they won't lose again at gambling because they have had a lucky win is joking.
Every one of us gambles in the way we feel after we have a win. It could be days or weeks that we decide to take a break from gambling, but that doesn't mean that when we return to gambling, we are going to end up losing all the money we won. We might continue staking with little money.
Being a serial gambler is possibly the worse of experience for every gambler. For whatever reasons, we are not supposed to be seen as addicts in gambling but someone who can easily control their gambling habits and give gambling a break when they need to. Whether you won or you lost, it is important to always give yourself a break immediately after a lose or a win so you don’t end making wrong decisions or decisions on the basis of emotions and not under emotional pressure to keep up with some wins which could put you at a disadvantage if you don’t thread with caution.
|
|
|
|
|
ColdLava40
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 07:02:10 PM |
|
If your lose is more higher would you continue to gamble or you wouldn't mind going home with what you win last instead of continuing gambling and lose more? This question is strictly for those who do say that when they made big win they stop gambling.
What I think about it is just psychological. Ending your gambling for the day doesn't stop you from losing another day but it helps relax that nerve or rush of excitement that would make you do the next thing out of emotions. This applies both for winning streaks and losing streaks because both are attached to our emotions. When you fall into a deep losing streak, it is better of a wise person to stop. You still have your bankroll does not me you should continue paying till it is exhausted. You have to learn how to play smart.
|
|
|
|
|
Versatile_choice
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 07:16:36 PM |
|
Nah! Not when I know that lossing is inevitable in gamble. It's funny to feel that you won't loss again after certain wining, even though some wining streak might last for longer period probably 1-2 weeks but that doesn't mean a person can't experience loss. We should know that gamble is not programmed in such a way that it will profit the bettors more than the house edge, so whoever that is saying that or think that after certain wining they won't loss is just deceiving him or herself because definitely they will loss as Losing is not limited to some set of people.
|
|
|
|
|
Pi-network314159
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 07:17:17 PM |
|
I have seen people do say that after winning big they won't gamble for that day again so that they wouldn't endup giving back the casino what they win from the site again. Then I have to pause a bit and think about this: if you stop or quit for that day to avoid giving back the casino what you already won from the gambling site, won't you gamble another day?
Actually the last part of this statement got me, people usually think if they quit for that day , that they will not gamble another Day meanwhile that is just a deception. I think they just do that to save themselves the risk of losing it all that day. But if you watch carefully they might still come back another day. The question here is that: if you win something big would you entirely quit gambling or total stop gambling?
If I win big amount that is capable for me to start something useful then I will quit gambling and do Something else, afterall who is happy gambling and losing? Of course no one, just that people are trying luck to see if they win big someday.
|
|
|
|
|
Proty
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 07:18:15 PM |
|
One thing that most people fail to understand is that taking a break for a day or two doesn't really change anything as long as they are thinking of gambling again in the future. There is still tendency of losing all the money they won if they go back to gambling. It is possible for a gambler that won a big amount of money today to end up losing all the money or even more than the amount. As for me , I feel the thing is for a gambler to gamble with what they can afford to lose and when to stop gambling when it is no longer fun.
|
|
|
|
Junii
Full Member
 

Activity: 336
Merit: 172
Not chasing hype just accumulating freedom
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 07:24:35 PM |
|
This sounds so weird right? There are people when they win they stop for that particular day and then either continue the next two to three days so that they wouldn't end up losing back everything they have win back to the casino,
Bro the real game is your overall gambling history like are u in profit or in loss because every game of betting is a whole different story also in the casino's a house edge is also available which beat the person mathematically in the long run so after winning a big amount and think like i have to stop to save the profit no doubt in casino's or in any time of gambling when to stop is very necessary a person has to follow also if you don't know about bank roll management then how much you delay your winning it won' benefit you because after big win if u want another bet just open it but calculated risk the risk that does not affect your mood and your bank balance if you won 5000$ but on the next day you lost 10000$ so your stopping does no benefits you.
|
|
|
|
|
Ojima-ojo
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 07:27:40 PM |
|
1
Stop spamming, if you don’t have a contribution to a post, just read and move ahead. I don’t see how this your post is relevant to the topic. If you want to reserve a spot for later post, you can use “Reserve, Res, R” rather than posting a single number that’s not related to the post. I can see your account is new probably you don’t know you are spamming. But I hope you will take correction. Since behavior have been reported before and a new way of spamming, they want to reserve a spot for their post, but such method is another way of spamming in the first reader context but when they already filed up the empty slot with their contributions it will make sense but overall is not making sense since you can read it publicly before they fill the R slot. Now you can see the post is in point of quality now that he have edited and filled in the spot, the topic of wether to quite gambling for a while after a big winning is something that one can contribute on at once instead of reserving a spot with r indication which doesn't look nice in my opinion.
|
|
|
|
|
|
348Judah
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 07:30:40 PM |
|
This is a common mentality found with many gamblers, thinking they are first instance of losses is going to be the last one, and they will only have to attempt playing more in order to realize their winning opportunity.
There is nothing to gain from losing and trying to increase your winning chance; the more you try or attempt to play, the higher the incidence of losses continues to occur. Gambling is, by default, what we play for entertainment, and we are more likely to lose than we may win.
|
|
|
|
|
Yorubek
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 07:37:52 PM |
|
To be honest, gambling with confidence after winning a bet leads to gamblers facing more financial losses than normal. It is true that we can do research on gambling, which will build our confidence about a team, but gambling with excessive confidence is inevitable.
Smart gamblers who always gamble with discipline never bet on a match or team with excessive confidence because they know very well that the outcome of gambling can change at any time, so if you gamble with excessive confidence beyond your means, you can maintain self-control over yourself and the possibility of making mistakes increases. In addition, it becomes much more difficult to control your emotions, which increases the risk of losing money.
|
|
|
|
Felicity_Tide
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 896
Merit: 386
cout << "Bitcoin";
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 07:41:55 PM |
|
Then I have to pause a bit and think about this: if you stop or quit for that day to avoid giving back the casino what you already won from the gambling site, won't you gamble another day?
Lol, well I think it's a two way thing. It's either a gambler just wants to enjoy his/her win, or a psychological part of them wants to avoid sharing or giving anything back to the casino at that moment. I'm struggling to think of a word that perfectly suits such behaviour, but I know for sure that it has nothing to do with greed. It's just a temporary feeling where a person doesn't want to share their wins even when they're aware that they will eventually gamble some other time. The question here is that: if you win something big would you entirely quit gambling or total stop gambling?
Well, I'm not exactly sure considering the fact that I regulate my gambling habits quite a lot. It's uncertain, but there's a stronger chance that I might not quit.
|
|
|
|
|
Nwada001
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 07:44:11 PM |
|
What’s in front of me is what I should be looking at to make a decision and not the money lost or the ones that are about to be lost to gambling in the future. Those who win and take a break have self-control; if they lose the next day, that can be considered them losing money that was budgeted for that day gambling. It's not the same thing, and it’s even more different when someone hits the jackpot. I won’t care about how much I have lost in the past; I can quit if I consider it healthy.
|
| █▄ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ▀█ | THE #1 SOLANA CASINO | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | ........5,000+........ GAMES ......INSTANT...... WITHDRAWALS | ..........HUGE.......... REWARDS ............VIP............ PROGRAM | . PLAY NOW |
[/quote] [center][table][tr][td][/td][td][size=20pt][nbsp] [size=6pt][color=#65e]█▄[/td] [td][font=arial black][size=24pt]R[/size][/font][/td] [td][size=2pt]
[color=#fec]▀[color=#fda]▀[color=#fc9]▀[color=#eb7]▀[color=#eb5]▀[col
|
|
|
Bryan jessy
Full Member
 

Activity: 658
Merit: 112
Instant Crypto Withdrawals
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 07:44:58 PM |
|
It is normal to lose and win in gambling games but there should be a limit especially in case of multiple losses, if I am lucky to win a game just once I will not continue gambling that same day with my wins I rather take a break for sometime before going back to continue with the game because that might be the only opportunity to win and imagine continuing the game with your win and end up losing everything that feeling is terrific, even if I lose a game I will not keep chasing loss but withdraw for awhile before going back because aggressive gambling has done more harm than good, I feel both winning and losing should have a limit where we take a break for sometime before we give it a try again.
|
|
|
|
|
Cantsay
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 07:45:09 PM |
|
The question here is that: if you win something big would you entirely quit gambling or total stop gambling? If yes, have you also took a statistics of all the money you lose while gambling and, what you have won so far from the gambling site which is more higher? If your lose is more higher would you continue to gamble or you wouldn't mind going home with what you win last instead of continuing gambling and lose more? This question is strictly for those who do say that when they made big win they stop gambling.
The explanation I have for this behaviour, I am saying this based on my personal perspective, is that if I win big and I continue gambling, there is a high chance that I am going to gamble all that I have won and lose it back to the casino. Now, the whole "why don't you just withdraw some of it?" as far as I am concerned, I haven't stopped for that period, the chance of me depositing the ones I withdrew back into my account is very high. So I would rather stop gambling and then come back another time, that way, I would be treating my return as a different game, and if I am unlucky and lose my deposit, I would have enough control to quit and not continue playing. Am I going to lose after coming back? Most likely, but will I deposit after coming back again? Nah!! So that's the difference between both games for me.
|
| | | | | | | ███▄▀██▄▄ ░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄ ░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀ ███ ██████▄▄▀█▌ ░▄░░███▀████ ░▐█░░███░██▄▄ ░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█ ░█░▄███▀████ ▐█ ▀▄▄███▀▄██▄ ░░▄██▌░░██▀ ░▐█▀████ ▀██ ░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄ ░░▀███ | | ▄▄██▀▄███ ▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░ ▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░ ▐█▀▄▄█████████ ████▀███░░▄░ ▄▄██░███░░█▌░ █▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░ █▌████▀███▄░█░ ▄██▄▀███▄▄▀ ▀██░░▐██▄░░ ██▀████▀█▌░ ▄██▀▀██████▐█░░ ███▀░░ | | | | |
|
|
|
|
Uhwuchukwu53
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 07:50:45 PM |
|
Most gambler excitement makes them forget everything including their past losses when they believe that they have overpowered losses, but it's wrong perspective that draw many into regret, the wining and lossing of gambling is 50-50, there is no assurance or techniques anywhere to cover such assurance, to think of lost not existing anymore is wrong and deceitful. I would believe that most gambler who have gone beyond ordinary societal view reason abnormally where it seems emotions control his attitude toward gambling rather than perceived reality. Wining is luck covered by small smartness and knowledge, therefore lost must exist.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Curious T
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 08:02:12 PM |
|
It's not that deep. People have won in gambling, then lose it all when they continue gambling. The reason they stop gambling for that day is so that they don't lose the money. It doesn't mean they won't lose another day, but when you continue gambling, one loss leads to another till you get to a stage where you just want to get your money back, then you start chasing your loss,
Another reason is that they can use the money for something else instead of gambling it away. We all know how gambling is. When you win, you might get overconfident and just start placing bets till you lose everything. When you stop and gamble the next day, you might not necessarily gamble everything away. It's not that deep at all. It's just a way to protect themselves.
|
|
|
|
|