Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2026, 11:35:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shall we talk about investing?  (Read 892 times)
Webutxo
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 392
Merit: 258



View Profile
September 29, 2026, 06:57:51 PM
 #41

I think you should put a disclaimer, everyone should do their own research so you aren't going to be blamed if these stock don't live up to the expectations.
I believe there are people that share opposite enthusiasm as yours especially concerning Spacex I hope everyone can do their research and this and put all perspectives into consideration.
And also with the recent news about the call for the tuning down of Ai activities these is something you should also consider.
Don't just buy stock because they seem hot or profitable.

I concur with what you said. I don't understand why some people don't know that when you give investment advice to people on the internet, a disclaimer should be attached. Only a financial expert that is registered and recognized is allow to give investment and financial advices else you might be sue. Aside that, even this as a forum, we should be careful of what you tell others to buy because many people are watching globally.

Some stocks has done well especially spacex, who wouldn't even buy Elon Musk but this things take time if you remove the hype around them. I remembered how everyone made money from Tesla stock but all didn't happened in space of a year or two, it takes long time before the price finally reach their with the help of market condition that time.

terrific
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3010
Merit: 521


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile WWW
September 29, 2026, 07:26:41 PM
 #42

I agree, their data are publicly displayed and easy to access with those information.
While the forum has discussions about investing and like for this thread.
We don't have to be too far from what we are doing, we're investors of Bitcoin.
Someone who's able to invest into other stock companies probably have a larger capital to do so and that's a great advantage.
But for someone like me, I'll choose to get stuck holding and having more bitcoin than to explore those, maybe after cashing out some profits.

Feels like most folks here are only investing in crypto and not too keen on anything else. That's everyone's personal choice and it's fine. But I think people should spend some time and money looking into other investment options instead of putting everything into crypto.
Not that Bitcoin or crypto is a bad pick, just, you know, don't put all your eggs in one basket.

There's plenty of other potential investments out there that pull in profits just as insane as crypto. As I mentioned above, NVIDIA has gone up hundreds of times in just two decades. 

Diversify and balance your portfolio, imo.
That is normal because this is a bitcoin forum and so, expect that everyone is focusing on their investing in bitcoin and other altcoins.
But, we're all learning that through it we are able to explore other investments that we might be interested with.
And just as we're discussing right now, this gives us an idea to what we can explore with the other assets that we can have.

███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ████ PLAY NOW   ███
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 5614
Merit: 6586


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
September 29, 2026, 08:19:51 PM
 #43

Yes, thank you for pointing out the mistake - SpaceX's IPO took place in June of this year!

Instead, I think it'd be pretty interesting if you added OpenAI to this discussion too. That's another name worth considering alongside Anthropic.

I think it is funny that OpenAI ripped off Grok Bot with Dots, so SpaceX bought dot.com and pointed it at Grok.

I personally wouldn’t trust OpenAI or any of their spin-offs. I won’t be trusting Muse either. I think for anyone paying attention, it is very obvious which company is going to end up the “Google” of the AI race.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Mr Reporter
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 840
Merit: 573


Lord thank u for everything 🫶❤&#650


View Profile WWW
September 29, 2026, 08:35:38 PM
 #44

I think you should put a disclaimer, everyone should do their own research so you aren't going to be blamed if these stock don't live up to the expectations.
I believe there are people that share opposite enthusiasm as yours especially concerning Spacex I hope everyone can do their research and this and put all perspectives into consideration.
And also with the recent news about the call for the tuning down of Ai activities these is something you should also consider.
Don't just buy stock because they seem hot or profitable.

I concur with what you said. I don't understand why some people don't know that when you give investment advice to people on the internet, a disclaimer should be attached. Only a financial expert that is registered and recognized is allow to give investment and financial advices else you might be sue. Aside that, even this as a forum, we should be careful of what you tell others to buy because many people are watching globally.
You are so much right, in fact I appreciate you pointing out this out, many people forget that the internet is know to be a public place, it best to understand that what we write here can be seen and acted upon and we might not no, just as you have made mention and I repeat That's why anyone sharing investment ideas should always attach a disclaimer that it is not financial advice, just the way you made mention clearly saying only a registered and recognized financial expert is permitted to give direct financial advice….

Odogwu-Blockchain
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 812
Merit: 337


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile
September 29, 2026, 09:16:04 PM
 #45

Why am I bringing this up? Because two major IPOs are coming up soon: SpaceX and Anthropic. I find them interesting.
SpaceX has already had IPO and launched in June of this year which was 3 months ago. I think everybody would know about this because we also posted about it on this forum even before the IPO began.

The SpaceX stock is called SPCX.
Exactly what I wanted to say, SPCX is few months old today with it's current price below it's IPO sales price, don't know if Anthropic will do the same.

Probably you only want to discuss about the Anthropic IPO which will also probably be launched this year.
I don't know much about Anthropic and I'm hearing it the first time, I will do a thorough research before even thinking of stepping in for investment, SPCX IPO taught me great lesson which sometimes I am starting to take a second look at it. But overall, I think stock products will take a lot of time before achieving great results.

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
 150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS  Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > )  


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄
▀▀▀▀
 
████████████████████████████████████████
 
 PLAY NOW
 
████████████████████████████████████████


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄██
▀▀▀▀
M47AK16
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 644
Merit: 387



View Profile
September 29, 2026, 09:59:39 PM
 #46

There is an ongoing IPO in my country involving an oil refinery, I understand it is a separate market from the ones you mentioned, but there are stocks that will be very much beneficial for those who invest in large sum, what about those with average sources, do you think it is worthwhile to participate in the IPO using such amounts?
Dunno much about stock market in your country. I cannot really say if that IPO is worth getting into. But if you want a view on the performance of the leading stocks in the US, just check the history.

In the last 20 years, Amazon, Apple, NVIDIA, and GG ...are up 20, 50 or even several hundred times. NVIDIA itself is up around 300 times.

Imo, it's not about the amount. Selecting the best company with the most potential and holding it long enough is what is important. Whether you start with $1k or $10k, a 20x or 100x return in 20 years is still a lot.
That is what I think is a flaw while investing in these companies. We have to hold for a really long time. Expecting returns in less than 5 years is almost impossible and we only need to have the mindset about forgetting that money for 10 to 20 years. We can only expect that good returns if we hold for that duration. So investing in these companies is only meant for long term investors. People lacking patience still have the urge to try investing there but they only lose money to the markets because of exiting early.

Financial planning is one of the most important thing before investing in such companies. We should have enough funds kept aside from which only a fraction can be used for investing. Investing everything we have and expecting 20x to 100x returns is only going to dent our pockets.

DrBeer (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4634
Merit: 2887



View Profile WWW
September 30, 2026, 07:25:05 PM
 #47

If we look at the SpaceX chart right now, the situation suggests that entering a short position is preferable to buying the stock. I believe the pullback from current levels will be quite significant. This is not a recommendation, but rather my personal view.

Everyone must make their own decisions. Investing involves high risks that are rarely mentioned. I have read a lot of advice on this forum claiming that investments can generate profit. What a huge misconception that is. The vast majority of investors actually lose money in this arena; only a small percentage make a profit. One should never forget that.

.....

This is one possible scenario that no one denies - investing always involves risks!
But I was intrigued by the news about the company’s new contracts with the government and the defense-industrial complex. This could provide a strong boost to the company’s value and, consequently, to its stock price. And yes, it’s not uncommon for stock prices to dip after an IPO - that’s not exactly an unexpected scenario either Smiley


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
Plutomanian
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 308
Merit: 136


Life is a Gift, please cherish it


View Profile
September 30, 2026, 11:22:01 PM
 #48

This is one possible scenario that no one denies - investing always involves risks!
But I was intrigued by the news about the company’s new contracts with the government and the defense-industrial complex. This could provide a strong boost to the company’s value and, consequently, to its stock price. And yes, it’s not uncommon for stock prices to dip after an IPO - that’s not exactly an unexpected scenario either Smiley
When we talk about investment, we're looking at the major projects we can invest in and also generate gigantic profits where it will surpassed our losses in the long run. We absolutely know that times like this will come and we should be always ready to face our risks no matter the situation, trust me it will. The company's new contract is related to development and it will create, enchanced the improve of demand and supply in other company's panorama.

It's also clear that these companies have their own way that's been executed and how to carry out with their own IPO dips, it's general and no longer shocking because we believe that it will always happen in this current scenery. Another thing here is knowing perfectly your ways around the whole system and how these companies carry out their executions.

free-bit.co.in
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1904
Merit: 576


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 01, 2026, 05:14:19 AM
 #49

I think for anyone paying attention, it is very obvious which company is going to end up the “Google” of the AI race.

From what I have seen, Anthropic is way ahead of the rest right now.
I like Anthropic more too, but looking at the funding round, strategic investor, financial backing and ties with the government,,,I think OpenAI has the edge, tbh.

That said, the AI race could change a lot over the next few years. Way too early to say who's won or which company will become the Google of AI.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Sammye3
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 462
Merit: 257


Rollbit Solana| Hhampuz Management


View Profile
October 01, 2026, 08:22:52 AM
 #50

I think you should put a disclaimer, everyone should do their own research so you aren't going to be blamed if these stock don't live up to the expectations.
This should be the best investment advice for anyone wishing to start with stocks or Bitcoin, because many would take whatever is seen online as real fact without making personal research to verify that information. There is no best financial advise than the investment given to oneself, as our actions is a demonstration of our thoughts.

Putting a disclaimer is the best approach to every investment, because everyone is entitled to their own opinion and theirs could differ from public opinion, which is totally okay. Investing in stocks and IPOs is not always profitable in the long run, and that's the truth that many would disagree with.











██
██
██████
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
██████
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████
 
 THE #1 SOLANA CASINO 
██████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
[
[
5,000+
GAMES
INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
][
][
HUGE
   REWARDS   
VIP
PROGRAM
]
]
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
lombok
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1232
Merit: 354



View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 09:10:32 AM
 #51

This should be the best investment advice for anyone wishing to start with stocks or Bitcoin, because many would take whatever is seen online as real fact without making personal research to verify that information. There is no best financial advise than the investment given to oneself, as our actions is a demonstration of our thoughts.

Putting a disclaimer is the best approach to every investment, because everyone is entitled to their own opinion and theirs could differ from public opinion, which is totally okay. Investing in stocks and IPOs is not always profitable in the long run, and that's the truth that many would disagree with.
Independent studies are highly recommended for those who plan to invest either in stocks or in cryptocurrencies. Unconditional faith in information available online usually causes novice investors to make rash moves.

The purpose of the disclaimer is to inform the parties about their limitations in terms of their liabilities. There are no guarantees of profits in the capital market.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K
 

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
98%
RTP


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
HIGH
ODDS


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

███████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

███████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bitcoin_people
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1386
Merit: 543



View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 11:46:57 AM
 #52

Investment is supposed to be done when we have a clue of what those companies are all about and also how life-changing these companies would be in the next 10 years. If you're not in that line of study, you wouldn't know if investing in their stocks will be profitable. For example, I'm into the health sector. I do understand that buying health stocks during an election period and economy crisis might be profitable. AI technology is changing the world. AI stocks could be a good investment for the future, not for now.

However, before investing anywhere, it is very important to know about the investment and the future of the place where the investment will be made. If you do not know the details about the companies well, it will be very doubtful whether you can invest in them later and make a profit. Therefore, it is necessary to invest in companies that have a good future. If you invest in the things you know well, you will definitely understand their future and will make a profit. Although many people are currently telling the AI world that technology has advanced a lot, for which investing in AI stocks here will have the possibility of making a profit in the future, but it can be risky for the present. However, whatever we can do, it is a reliable currency for us where Bitcoin has a bright future and has the possibility of making a profit in the future, so investing in Bitcoin will also be a good medium.

Wind_FURY
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3794
Merit: 2226



View Profile
October 01, 2026, 11:55:02 AM
 #53


I’d like to bring up a topic that I imagine will be of interest to many, if not all, forum users Smiley
It’s about investing by buying company stocks.
Why am I bringing this up? Because two major IPOs are coming up soon: SpaceX and Anthropic. I find them interesting.
Here’s what I suggest we discuss:
1. Choosing companies and explaining why you recommend buying shares in these specific companies.
2. How to buy shares. This is an interesting experience, since it’s not possible in every country to simply purchase shares in leading global companies.

I’ll go ahead and answer myself in this format:

1. SpaceX is one of the pillars of the modern tech world. Space exploration, internet access technologies, AI models, and much more - these are the key technologies of the near future.
2. Anthropic is currently one of the leaders in the field of AI, with a particular focus on development.
3. Another interesting option is Alphabet (Google) - in addition to being the largest IT company, it’s also the biggest investor in SpaceX and Anthropic.

How do I plan to buy? Through Interactive Brokers. If anyone uses this platform and needs help with the registration process, I’ll be happy to walk you through the details - I’ve already gone through the registration myself!


P.S. I am expressing my personal opinion here; please do not consider this a call to action. Everyone should conduct their own analysis and draw their own conclusions about the investment opportunity.


But SpaceX already had its IPO, no? Cool

It's currently trading at about $150 per share.

Plus why are you being "defensive" in using a broker? There's no other way to invest in stocks except through them, unless there's going to be tokenized versions of those.

I believe the Orange Man announced something that the Security And Exchange Commission is "working hard" to make that a possibility?

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
I_Anime
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1260
Merit: 534



View Profile
October 01, 2026, 07:06:00 PM
 #54

I think you should put a disclaimer, everyone should do their own research so you aren't going to be blamed if these stock don't live up to the expectations.
This should be the best investment advice for anyone wishing to start with stocks or Bitcoin, because many would take whatever is seen online as real fact without making personal research to verify that information. There is no best financial advise than the investment given to oneself, as our actions is a demonstration of our thoughts.

Putting a disclaimer is the best approach to every investment, because everyone is entitled to their own opinion and theirs could differ from public opinion, which is totally okay. Investing in stocks and IPOs is not always profitable in the long run, and that's the truth that many would disagree with.

Many are fond of just following hype . Forgetting all investment comes with risk even that of stocks . Ai is a hot topic recently, but still you have to be careful when investing in things like this , any wrong investment mistake will be paid for with your hard earned money. That’s why vital to always do your own research .

Stocks investment is quite interesting too. But for now I’m putting more focus on Bitcoin , trying to build my Bitcoin investment to some good extent first.  Stocks and real estate are areas I would also like to explore as part of diversifying my portfolio.

mindrust
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4130
Merit: 3028


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 06:44:11 PM
 #55

I think for anyone paying attention, it is very obvious which company is going to end up the “Google” of the AI race.

From what I have seen, Anthropic is way ahead of the rest right now.
I like Anthropic more too, but looking at the funding round, strategic investor, financial backing and ties with the government,,,I think OpenAI has the edge, tbh.

That said, the AI race could change a lot over the next few years. Way too early to say who's won or which company will become the Google of AI.

Anthropic is crap. Their product sucks and they are too afraid to let the public use it anyway. You'll get banned eventually. OpenAI is somewhat better. I mean they are kind of same in some areas but at least they are not as paranoid as Anthro. I somehow never liked Anthro.

But both of these companies should eventually die off anyway.

Local AI is the real future. Get your GPU's and run your own AI on your own hardware while you still can. Tomorrow might be too late.

███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ████ PLAY NOW   ███
GeorgeJohn
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2324
Merit: 915



View Profile
October 02, 2026, 07:54:24 PM
 #56

I think you should put a disclaimer, everyone should do their own research so you aren't going to be blamed if these stock don't live up to the expectations.
This should be the best investment advice for anyone wishing to start with stocks or Bitcoin, because many would take whatever is seen online as real fact without making personal research to verify that information.
Most of the people who invest recently, they usually make a research to know and understands what they wants to invest for...This present era, nobody invest without consultation and research analysis...So the first advice, is what many people who wants to embark on investment do....I know that they're some people who does not bother to make inquiries before they join whatever they wish to associate and partner with. But it's a wrong idealogy, if someone carries out a process without investigation.

programmer3666
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 588
Merit: 254



View Profile
October 02, 2026, 08:19:38 PM
 #57

I’d like to bring up a topic that I imagine will be of interest to many, if not all, forum users Smiley
It’s about investing by buying company stocks.
Why am I bringing this up? Because two major IPOs are coming up soon: SpaceX and Anthropic. I find them interesting.
Here’s what I suggest we discuss:
1. Choosing companies and explaining why you recommend buying shares in these specific companies.
2. How to buy shares. This is an interesting experience, since it’s not possible in every country to simply purchase shares in leading global companies.

I’ll go ahead and answer myself in this format:

1. SpaceX is one of the pillars of the modern tech world. Space exploration, internet access technologies, AI models, and much more - these are the key technologies of the near future.
2. Anthropic is currently one of the leaders in the field of AI, with a particular focus on development.
3. Another interesting option is Alphabet (Google) - in addition to being the largest IT company, it’s also the biggest investor in SpaceX and Anthropic.

How do I plan to buy? Through Interactive Brokers. If anyone uses this platform and needs help with the registration process, I’ll be happy to walk you through the details - I’ve already gone through the registration myself!


P.S. I am expressing my personal opinion here; please do not consider this a call to action. Everyone should conduct their own analysis and draw their own conclusions about the investment opportunity.


People need to be extra careful because accessing all these global stocks through platforms like Interactive Brokers usually carries some hidden costs for international investors. Trying to deposit foreign currencies from some developing nations normally comes with wire transfer fees, because the intermediary bank will definitely add its charges and the currency conversion losses that will likely eat up 4-5% of your capital before you can even place a trade.

Smartprofit
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3164
Merit: 2482



View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 08:48:43 PM
 #58

In my country, access to stocks in wealthy developed countries (such as large American companies) is limited. Buying them is practically impossible. Meanwhile, local stocks are of no interest... The country is at war. Any production capacity and infrastructure could be destroyed at any moment. Meanwhile, the government urgently needs money, so taxes are constantly rising. And this process is unstoppable.🤷

However, if I were to invest in stocks, I wouldn't buy shares of American tech giants. In my opinion, these stocks are currently extremely overbought. The winner in the AI ​​race is unknown. We don't know which of the leading AI companies will become the future leader. Therefore, investing in any one of these companies makes no sense. You need to invest in everything at once. But that should have been done earlier. Now it's too late.

In my opinion, the right companies for investment right now are companies producing food and mineral fertilizers.  We see that supply chains around the world are disrupted, and food shortages may arise in many countries.🌽

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
L E G E N D A R Y
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 280
Merit: 236



View Profile
October 02, 2026, 11:54:38 PM
 #59

You are so much right, in fact I appreciate you pointing out this out, many people forget that the internet is know to be a public place, it best to understand that what we write here can be seen and acted upon and we might not no, just as you have made mention and I repeat That's why anyone sharing investment ideas should always attach a disclaimer that it is not financial advice, just the way you made mention clearly saying only a registered and recognized financial expert is permitted to give direct financial advice….
I love the fact that you pointed this out because a lot of people out there often forget the fact that the internet is a public place. It’s crucial to understand that whatever we display or write here on the internet can be seen by the public and even acted upon without us even knowing it. That’s why it’s important to make it clear when sharing investment ideas that they are not giving financial advice, just as you mentioned, because if things go wrong, it could be used against you tomorrow.

Wind_FURY
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3794
Merit: 2226



View Profile
October 03, 2026, 11:32:44 AM
 #60


In my country, access to stocks in wealthy developed countries (such as large American companies) is limited. Buying them is practically impossible. Meanwhile, local stocks are of no interest... The country is at war. Any production capacity and infrastructure could be destroyed at any moment. Meanwhile, the government urgently needs money, so taxes are constantly rising. And this process is unstoppable.🤷


Are you from Russia, Ukraine, or Iran? Two of those countries, because of sanctions, make it impossible to have access to stocks of companies from the United States.

Quote

However, if I were to invest in stocks, I wouldn't buy shares of American tech giants. In my opinion, these stocks are currently extremely overbought. The winner in the AI ​​race is unknown. We don't know which of the leading AI companies will become the future leader. Therefore, investing in any one of these companies makes no sense. You need to invest in everything at once. But that should have been done earlier. Now it's too late.

In my opinion, the right companies for investment right now are companies producing food and mineral fertilizers.  We see that supply chains around the world are disrupted, and food shortages may arise in many countries.🌽


Plus stocks of consumer companies, utilities, and energy producers are good defensive positions. We may believe that Warren Buffett is stupid in crypto, but he's smart in making long-term investments in the legacy markets. We probably should follow some of his advice.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!