I never received any such DM from you, and I hope you sort this out without getting your account blocked. Usually, when your account gets phished and sends out a bunch of random DMs, you will get blocked.
Identify which bot or link you clicked to get your account hijacked.
Luckily, my account got limited for spam not blocked which also stopped whoever was behind that attack from making shady links to everyone anymore. And it took me a while to appeal to the spam bot to get the limitation revoked.
You are lucky that you got your limitation revoked. Usually, from what I've heard, it takes some time to get a reasonable response from them.
I changed the passkeys, set a new password, and added 2FA and I didn't notice any more such links sent to anyone. Hope the account is fine now, I noticed 4 unknown bots were running and blocked them all but do we have any security settings in Telegram to avoid unknown bots to start running?
This is more than enough to secure your account. Always be careful about which links you click.