LuckAtlas (OP)
Newbie
Online
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 04:21:40 AM |
|
Some time ago, we had a discussion here about whether gambling-related websites really need a separate news section. It turned into a pretty active thread, and opinions were mixed: some people care about fresh updates, while others mainly want reviews and the basic information they need. Previous discussion about the news section: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594813.0;allNow I want to ask about something a bit different — long-form articles and more in-depth content. The articles section on LuckAtlas has actually been there almost since the site launched. At first, I treated it more as a secondary section and only published there from time to time, because most of my attention was going into the site structure, reviews, bonuses, and other parts of the project. Recently, I decided to take that section more seriously and develop it in a more systematic way. The idea is not just to publish short pieces to keep the section active, but to create more detailed articles where a topic can actually be explained properly, with enough context, facts, and detail that would not fit into a normal review or a short news post. Articles section: https://luckatlas.com/en/articles/So I’m genuinely interested in how people here see this kind of content. Do you actually read long-form articles on gambling or iGaming websites? What kind of content makes sense in that format for you: deeper brand and product analysis, research and statistics, technology and market trends, interviews, company history — or do you think most users would rather stick to short news and reviews? And there is another question I’m especially interested in: Where do you personally draw the line between a genuinely useful in-depth article and just another SEO article written mainly for search engines? That is the part I’m trying to understand before putting more effort into expanding this section.
|
|
|
|
|
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 2139
Spinly.io - Next-gen Crypto iGaming Platform
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 04:56:32 AM |
|
As for me, I don't like to read long articles claiming to offer deep brand and product analysis. It seems they're articles written purely for SEO purposes. I don't even believe those who write them really know and understand what they're talking about. They probably didn't even try the services themselves. Perhaps many of such articles are coming from poorly paid content writers from faraway countries.
Even review sites are obviously just promoting affiliate links.
I'd rather focus on actual user reviews and short feedbacks, especially on forums and discussion sites.
|
░▄████████████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░█▀ ████░▄▄▄███████▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████░███ ████████████░███ ████████████░█▀ | ░▄████████████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░███ ████████████░███ ████████████░███ ████▄▄▄▄████░██▀ ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀ ████░█▀ | ░▄████████████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░█▀ █████████░▄▄▄ █████████░███ ░▄░██████░██▀██▄ ▀▀░██████░▀██▄██ ████████████░█▀ | ░▄███████▀░▄██▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░███ ████████████░███ ██░▄░███████░███ ██░█░███████░███ ████████████░███ ████████████░█▀ | ░▄██████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ██████░███ ██████░███ ██████░███ ██████░███████▀▄ ██████░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░█▀ | ░▄████▀██▄█████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ █████████████░███ █████░█░█████░███ █████░▀░█████░███ █████████████░█▀ ██████████░▄▄▄ ██████████░█▀ | ..... Next−Gen Crypto iGaming ..... | | | | | | | Play now |
|
|
|
|
Dave1
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 06:38:59 AM |
|
No, I don't read long term form articles specially for gambling sites. I mean gamblers is not built on that, LOL. We just want straight forward articles and it's about the gaming platform itself and games are being offered.
And after that, we gamblers might want to try it for the sake of experience. It's not that we are swayed by the positive reviews or articles, but we want to have the first hand feel on what this platform is, specially if it is a new one.
|
|
|
|
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1623
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 06:46:05 AM |
|
People come to gambling sites to play, not to read. If you are talking about site that will gather gambling related news and articles, then text should be no longer than 1 min read. People dont attract long reads or content that require long time. Come on  We are swiping generation and shorts, reels and pictured content is our everything  If on first seconds content does not catch attention and force you to consume it, it will be skipped.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Outhue
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 06:58:30 AM |
|
There are people who enjoy reading long articles, I am not one of them, and I guess there are many others like me or should I say that most people I know don't like reading articles, there was a time where new Blockchain projects are hiring writers to write about their projects on medium and other article platforms and most of the times the viewers aren't always much, it gets to a point that they had to stop it all because it's not helpful as they thought, with gambling it's more or less the same thing, it's why you won't find alot of articles about a specific casino online, reviews and news are always short and readable for me but that doesn't mean they are genuine, there are many fake and paid reviews online.
|
|
|
|
Zlantann
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1323
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 07:06:46 AM |
|
So I’m genuinely interested in how people here see this kind of content. Do you actually read long-form articles on gambling or iGaming websites? What kind of content makes sense in that format for you: deeper brand and product analysis, research and statistics, technology and market trends, interviews, company history — or do you think most users would rather stick to short news and reviews? And there is another question I’m especially interested in: Where do you personally draw the line between a genuinely useful in-depth article and just another SEO article written mainly for search engines? That is the part I’m trying to understand before putting more effort into expanding this section.
The world is moving at such a fast pace that people want to get information as short as possible. We are so occupied with other activities that we want to get information within a short period. For people to spend time reading a long article, the author would have to prove to be an authority in that area. With the introduction of artificial intelligence, gamblers can get concise and insightful information about an area of the industry. I would suggest you make the articles short, insightful, educational, yet entertaining. I wouldn't be interested in product analysis, statistics, company history, or brand analysis because AI can do better. Interviews would attract me, but it would also depend on the personality.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | | | 4,000+ GAMES███████████████████ ██████████▀▄▀▀▀████ ████████▀▄▀██░░░███ ██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███ ██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██ ██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██ ███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ▀████████ ░░▀██████ ░░░░▀████ ░░░░░░███ ▄░░░░░███ ▀█▄▄▄████ ░░▀▀█████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ░░░▀▀████ ██▄▄▀░███ █░░█▄░░██ ░████▀▀██ █░░█▀░░██ ██▀▀▄░███ ░░░▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ |
| | | | | | | | | ▄▄████▄▄ ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▀█▀ ▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄ ▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄ ▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀ ▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀ █░░██████░░█ █░░░░▀▀░░░░█ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ▄░█████▀▀█████░▄ ▄███████░██░███████▄ ▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀ ▀▀████████▀▀ | . ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀ █████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀ ███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ████████████░███████▀▄▀ ████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀ ████████████░▀▄▀ ████████████▄▀ ███████████▀ | ▄▄███████▄▄ ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄ ▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄ ▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄ ███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███ ███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███ ███░████░███▄░░░░████░███ ▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀ ▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀ ▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▀▀███████▀▀ | | OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP SOUTHAMPTON FC FAZE CLAN SSC NAPOLI |
|
|
|
|
OsaiEmma
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 07:06:51 AM |
|
Hmmm...how long is this long article? Well, if it is an indepth analysis on games—it is nice to have different perspectives on a game—then I wouldn't mind. But if it is on general news and not things like injury updates, internal crisis in clubs, players, and coaches; potential line-ups, brief history between 2 teams playing, general players rating, team form etc—basically things that can help in data acquisition on a particular game I'm interested in playing—then it is completely useless (I'm speaking specifically on sports betting since it is the type that needs article and analysis).
|
|
|
|
|
Dareo
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 07:14:59 AM |
|
I don't think anyone interested in reading articles for gambling, If you want to get a good idea about a gambling site, there are already review sites for that. So, by going to that review site, you can easily get an idea about the casino game casino platform that you want to play. But yes someone above said that if you can do an in depth analysis of a game or an event that will really add value to people and have an effect on decision making, then I think the article could be good. Speaking of me most of the time I just post a few forums and have no idea whether that casino will be good or not. Because if a casino is promoting their games on this forum for a long term, then it is definitely very trusted. And when it comes to games, almost all casinos have the same games. That is, they don't make the provider's games themselves, they rent them from different providers.
|
|
|
|
|
Awaklara
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 07:43:28 AM |
|
Do you actually read long-form articles on gambling or iGaming websites?
I will not read a long article about a casino if there is no reason to look for more information. If your focus is to provide review sites or casino ratings, simple information about the casino brand can be added. But not with a long article that will bore gamblers. However, that can also help people look for additional information. But the most interesting information related to gambling is certainly the key points that are needed or most sought after by gamblers.
|
|
|
|
|
Cointxz
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1342
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 08:11:31 AM |
|
People come to gambling sites to play, not to read. If you are talking about site that will gather gambling related news and articles, then text should be no longer than 1 min read. People dont attract long reads or content that require long time. Come on  We are swiping generation and shorts, reels and pictured content is our everything  If on first seconds content does not catch attention and force you to consume it, it will be skipped. Exactly. Casino that still relying on long article forgot that everyone already have access to the web and AI to search for everything related to gambling including news. Article on gambling site is an old form of engagement with players way back when there’s still no social media available for user to browse about casino events and news. Like what my comment on the OP previous thread, I will only read an article if there’s a hidden bonus code or something that gives financial benefits. 
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
SportbetOne
Copper Member
Member


Activity: 65
Merit: 11
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 08:11:59 AM |
|
Where do you personally draw the line between a genuinely useful in-depth article and just another SEO article written mainly for search engines?
The line is drawn at fluff vs actionable data. Most "in-depth" articles on review sites drag on for 1,500 words of generic filler just to hit word count targets and stack keywords for Google. Real gamblers don't read essays on casino history or basic strategy guides on an affiliate site. If you want long-form content to actually be useful instead of SEO spam, focus on hard data that simple review tables miss: hidden ToS clauses, actual withdrawal processing delays, or breakdowns of how operators configure different RTP tiers across game providers.
|
|
|
|
danherbias07
Legendary
Online
Activity: 3990
Merit: 1159
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 08:30:10 AM |
|
No, I don't like long articles. Most of the time, I just browse them but don't fully read everything.
I think that is why I like it best here in the forum. I don't need to read a lot. Some members open a thread with just a short paragraph of 3 to 4 lines, but it covers most of what you need to know. Then, they will just paste the link to whatever article it is for those who would like to read the whole content.
So, I don't think it will gain an audience if the articles are too long. It's better summarized and on point. Let the readers decide if they want to read the whole story.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
iv4n
Legendary
Online
Activity: 4004
Merit: 1302
Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 08:32:49 AM |
|
What kind of content makes sense in that format for you: deeper brand and product analysis, research and statistics, technology and market trends, interviews, company history — or do you think most users would rather stick to short news and reviews?
I can't remember the last time I read some long gambling-related article... At this point, most of that content feels pretty much the same. And I would rather spend my time playing & trying games than reading through an essay about them. So keep it short & let us play! On the other hand... if you can bring something fresh & unique, maybe I would give it a read. But I guess it's not easy to stand out in this space...
|
|
|
|
|
Sim_card
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 08:44:08 AM |
|
The length of your article doesn't matter whether short or long but what matters is the rich contexts and important information in it. I find it difficult to read casino ToS that is lengthen. I just do a fast skimming through to get the important information that I am interested in. You should know the urge that comes with gambling, no one will love to start reading a lengthy article at that time.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | | | 4,000+ GAMES███████████████████ ██████████▀▄▀▀▀████ ████████▀▄▀██░░░███ ██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███ ██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██ ██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██ ███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ▀████████ ░░▀██████ ░░░░▀████ ░░░░░░███ ▄░░░░░███ ▀█▄▄▄████ ░░▀▀█████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ░░░▀▀████ ██▄▄▀░███ █░░█▄░░██ ░████▀▀██ █░░█▀░░██ ██▀▀▄░███ ░░░▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ |
| | | | | | .
| | | ▄▄████▄▄ ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▀█▀ ▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄ ▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄ ▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀ ▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀ █░░██████░░█ █░░░░▀▀░░░░█ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ▄░█████▀▀█████░▄ ▄███████░██░███████▄ ▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀ ▀▀████████▀▀ | . ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀ █████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀ ███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ████████████░███████▀▄▀ ████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀ ████████████░▀▄▀ ████████████▄▀ ███████████▀ | ▄▄███████▄▄ ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄ ▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄ ▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄ ███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███ ███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███ ███░████░███▄░░░░████░███ ▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀ ▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀ ▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▀▀███████▀▀ | | OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP SOUTHAMPTON FC FAZE CLAN SSC NAPOLI |
|
|
|
viljy
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1831
NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 08:53:01 AM |
|
In our time, articles of this kind would be interesting only if they contain information that cannot be obtained from AI. That is, they shouldn’t be laudatory reviews consisting of general statements, etc. It’s better to have real experience of use. Something like a "restaurant critic" review, but applied to casinos. Of course, for online casinos this is not as informative as for offline ones, but nevertheless, it’s better than reviews about nothing.
|
|
|
|
|
henmark
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 09:01:23 AM |
|
What kind of content makes sense in that format for you: deeper brand and product analysis, research and statistics, technology and market trends, interviews, company history — or do you think most users would rather stick to short news and reviews?
Reviews are needed for me personally whereas for the case of long articles and in-depth analysis and researches are just not needed for the beginners who look for better places to find enough entertainment. I mean, these in-depth research and analysis are seeming important for big players who risk millions in sportsbetting or similar. For a casual gambler, some positive reviews are more than enough to begin with a new casino. Where do you personally draw the line between a genuinely useful in-depth article and just another SEO article written mainly for search engines?
Yes, of course. I never touch those marketing gimmicks whereas all reviews are not to me. I do check who provides the review. If the reviews are from a known and established member, there would be a point to follow that otherwise it will look like another promotion stunt by the casino.
|
|
|
|
Swordsoffreedom
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1234
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 09:03:25 AM |
|
Do you actually read long-form articles on gambling or iGaming websites?
Yes, I do read. Though perhaps not everyone does. From what I’ve seen, most casual user only care about bonus code and cashout speed. But I always look for in depth content. And I think those who track industry, professional bettor and crypto casino user do exact same thing. However what I have noticed is that Articles section of most casino affiliate sites are filled with bloated, generic, copy pasted content. This is actually main problem. That is why most gambler have developed habit of skipping this kind of junk. If you can provide genuine value then it is possible to build dedicated readership.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
Mr_Brilliant$
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 09:04:43 AM |
|
If you must do articles, it shouldn't be long. Long articles doesn't mean that quality is there, so as short. But you can make quality articles either short or long. So which is better. In today's world, people have short attention span. And a very long lengthy article will bore them and they will leave without reading it. Just mainly looking at it as it is long will discourage them from reading it. A shirt straight forward article is more better than a lengthy one. Myself hates long articles, I prefer short once.
|
|
|
|
Karl_3000
Full Member
 

Activity: 420
Merit: 213
I’m drunk on bitcoin
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 09:11:07 AM |
|
Do you actually read long-form articles on gambling or iGaming websites?
Regardless of short or long news, I do not read news on gambling at all, what I read news mostly on are news on sports and it is football that I like to read news mostly on and some other news regarding players from my country. But if it is about just gambling and sport is excluded, I do not read such news, I rarely read it.
|
|
|
|
|
YellowSwap
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 09:15:52 AM |
|
I don't care about articles and reviews, and they aren't good enough to make me want to gamble on any online casino, instead they played a role in my past as to why I ended up on a scam casino, since that time I knew that reviews about casinos are mostly fakes.
If ten people on this forim talks good about a online casino I don't need to go out and find some reviews online to start gambling, at least real people are always present on this forum.
There is also no place for fake reviews and fake articles on here, you can get genuine information out of people on this forum, it's why there will never be any online forum as good as this one.
|
|
|
|
|
|