Bitcoin Forum
September 29, 2026, 12:47:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do gambling sites need long-form articles or are reviews and news enough?  (Read 661 times)
DanWalker
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2730
Merit: 592


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 05:07:11 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2026, 05:22:44 PM by DanWalker
 #61

As for me, I don't like to read long articles claiming to offer deep brand and product analysis. It seems they're articles written purely for SEO purposes. I don't even believe those who write them really know and understand what they're talking about. They probably didn't even try the services themselves. Perhaps many of such articles are coming from poorly paid content writers from faraway countries.
You have hit the nail on the head, but it is partial truth!
Most affiliate site actually pile up generic SEO fluff using cheap $5 content writer.
People who probably haven't even deposited any single dollar at any online casino in their live! Cheesy

However, it would be mistake to lump all long form article together. Real problem isn't SEO article itself, the issue lies in how much fluff is included instead of actionable intelligence.

So I would say to OP that hardly anyone actually read any 2000 word article just for sake of SEO keyword stuffing. But if you write any informative article about actual insider data, provider RTP audits, operator scam matrix then I will definitely read it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Powerjumboo
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 686
Merit: 198



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 05:08:28 PM
 #62

Do you actually read long-form articles on gambling or iGaming websites?
Regardless of short or long news, I do not read news on gambling at all, what I read news mostly on are news on sports and it is football that I like to read news mostly on and some other news regarding players from my country. But if it is about just gambling and sport is excluded, I do not read such news, I rarely read it.
Football is a popular sport for most people, which is why people pay attention to any news about football. I don't really read gambling news because I don't like reading gambling news. I like football and if there is any news about football, I read it and like to read it because reading the news about sports and analyzing the news creates a lot of ideas about sports and it is much easier to bet.

Dunamisx
Hero Member
*****
Online Online

Activity: 1722
Merit: 610


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 05:15:56 PM
 #63

A gambling platform does not need too much talk when it is required to have a reputation for what it does; this tells more about its services than what it uses to convince others. Gone are the days when you will discover that gamblers are only using their long-form articles and other convincing promotional campaigns to persuade gamblers. Trusting their service delivery, reviews, and other user experiences is also necessary because they tell more about what others have experienced with them, and this goes a long way in determining their reputation as well.
Royal Cap
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 588
Merit: 278



View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 05:16:43 PM
 #64

To be honest, people don't normally go to gambling websites to read extensive essays.  Most gamers' main goal is to rapidly find a good bonus or see the regulations.  However, if the long article contains a deep examination of the mechanics behind the game, RTP or the secret conditions of the casinos, many will read it with interest.  The gap between SEO and actual articles is pretty obvious to detect.  SEO articles are written in a twisted style and written again and over again merely to match keywords, while actual articles offer new material or data that is directly valuable for the reader.  Instead of writing solely to fill the page, you should write about items that are directly relevant to the financial gain or loss of the players.

lionheart78
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3542
Merit: 1208



View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 05:26:25 PM
 #65

So I’m genuinely interested in how people here see this kind of content.
Do you actually read long-form articles on gambling or iGaming websites?

Normally I don't read long-form articles on gambling or iGaming websites unless I found it informative or entertaining.  I prefer short articles or news that is compact with information.  
  
Quote
What kind of content makes sense in that format for you: deeper brand and product analysis, research and statistics, technology and market trends, interviews, company history — or do you think most users would rather stick to short news and reviews?

Users usually prefer a short news and reviews since gambling user often look for reputable casinos and reviews are a good proof of a casino's reputation.

And there is another question I’m especially interested in:
Where do you personally draw the line between a genuinely useful in-depth article and just another SEO article written mainly for search engines?
That is the part I’m trying to understand before putting more effort into expanding this section.

It all goes down to proof of how authentic the article is.  No clickbait, just pure information written in a neat, informative format.


░░░░██████████████░░░░░▄▄███████████░░░░░░▄████████████░█████░░░▄███████▀
░░░░█████████████░░░░▄██████████████░░░░▄██████████████░█████░▄███████▀
░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████░░▄██████▀▀▀▀▀█████░░▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░████████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░█████▀░░░░░░█████░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████▀
▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄███████░░█████████████████░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████▄
█████▄▄▄███████▀
░░░█████████████████░█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░████████████▄
█████████████▀
░░░░░████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████░██████████████████░█████░▀███████▄
██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░█████░██████████████████░█████░░░▀███████▄
.com
.
...🎰 100 FreeSpins | No Wager ... Instant Rakeback + VIP Transfer ... ⚽ Sport's Welcome Pack | Risk-Free ....PLAY NOW..
[/center]
xenomorfo
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 980
Merit: 418



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 05:55:35 PM
 #66

As for me, I don't like to read long articles claiming to offer deep brand and product analysis. It seems they're articles written purely for SEO purposes. I don't even believe those who write them really know and understand what they're talking about. They probably didn't even try the services themselves. Perhaps many of such articles are coming from poorly paid content writers from faraway countries.

Even review sites are obviously just promoting affiliate links.

I'd rather focus on actual user reviews and short feedbacks, especially on forums and discussion sites.


So, if i want to go and play i don't want to read articles, i want to play.
If you do them for SEO i don't care, i don't read them.
I don't look for casinos on google or bing, i don't look for them, i don't trust them.
I only trust the casinos that run signature campaigns here and for a long time, like rollbits or duelbits, in short, you understand.

Iamgoat
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 854
Merit: 162



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 06:04:56 PM
 #67

People likes reading articles online but never gambling and casino articles, you will be lucky if they read four lines before they quit, there is nothing to talk about in gambling articles, most of the times it's all lies been cooked up.

No one even trust reviews anymore because you can easily buy a high ranking reviews this days so people already found that out and that's why they don't trust articles and reviews anymore.
You are very correct to a large extent on this matter because what is it exactly you are reading for a long gambling article if not lies? Understanding the nature of gambling as a major thing of luck and not what you are fully in control of saves you the day. If I am going to be reading an article about gambling then it better be about how to handle emotional stress among others which come with gambling but not necessarily because I want to learn a technique on gambling successfully or not. It does not really count, reviews also to a large extent has to come from personal and personality experiences, and not just a general review because these days even gambling sites with poor performance and whatnot can buy good reviews for themselves just to get more credibility from your end.

5W-KILO
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 407
Merit: 195


Spinly.io - Next-gen Crypto iGaming Platform


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 06:06:55 PM
 #68

I would rather focus my energy on looking into a casino with good reputation than what their articles says about them, do you know how many publishers in my country pushed many fake news online?

Until someone who was against them came out and start exposing them, so many fake articles and news online to control the public or divert large numbers of people, I will never trust what someone said about online casino.

Instead I will look for replies and comments about a online casino from from like Bitcointalk, where real people and users are, you can easily compare people's comments here instead of relying on an article that's likely written by someone who got paid.

Johnlomape
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 686
Merit: 256


Need a campaign manager? Dm Hhampuz!


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 06:53:35 PM
 #69

A gambling platform does not need too much talk when it is required to have a reputation for what it does; this tells more about its services than what it uses to convince others. Gone are the days when you will discover that gamblers are only using their long-form articles and other convincing promotional campaigns to persuade gamblers. Trusting their service delivery, reviews, and other user experiences is also necessary because they tell more about what others have experienced with them, and this goes a long way in determining their reputation as well.
Article writing is not as needed like those years when there was no AI that can do the job. Now what most casinos are looking for is to get users that will write good reviews for them because that is one of the ways more players can get to know about the casino especially on those gambling reviewing websites. Traffic is what these casinos are interested about and not plenty articles about their website when their might be less players that will read them. Reviews can bring positivity and more players that articles on different websites.

ColdLava40
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 518
Merit: 188



View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 07:21:43 PM
 #70


That is the part I’m trying to understand before putting more effort into expanding this section.
For me, lengthy count me out. But when it comes to interesting topics I don't think length will be an issue.

It will greatly depend on the area where the articles are focused on. Since most gamblers are into sport betting, a lengthy sport article about the lastest football tournament may not be an issue.

Something outside those areas for instance will have less interest for gamblers who wants to read.

Not just articles, I will give you a view from some YouTube stats someone shared with me a long time ago.

You see those hort reels, they get more views compared to those lengthy videos on YouTube Because people are more interested in things that are short and brief and doesn't take time to play till the end.

M47AK16
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 630
Merit: 385



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 08:11:40 PM
 #71

A gambling platform does not need too much talk when it is required to have a reputation for what it does; this tells more about its services than what it uses to convince others. Gone are the days when you will discover that gamblers are only using their long-form articles and other convincing promotional campaigns to persuade gamblers. Trusting their service delivery, reviews, and other user experiences is also necessary because they tell more about what others have experienced with them, and this goes a long way in determining their reputation as well.
You are right but even today most people who are new to gambling would search on Google 'top 5 crypto gambling sites', and the chances are that those SEO articles and long-form content play their role there in securing them a higher position on the search results.

I think those articles and content still have their value, even though it's true that people can simply ask ChatGPT or Gemini and they'll suggest the top casinos based on volume, feedback instead of relying on google articles.

So are those articles worth? Yep. Is the influence the same as 5 years ago? Nope.

Alphakilo
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1204
Merit: 318


⭐ Razed.com ⭐ The Best Crypto Casino


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 08:55:01 PM
 #72

A gambling platform does not need too much talk when it is required to have a reputation for what it does; this tells more about its services than what it uses to convince others. Gone are the days when you will discover that gamblers are only using their long-form articles and other convincing promotional campaigns to persuade gamblers. Trusting their service delivery, reviews, and other user experiences is also necessary because they tell more about what others have experienced with them, and this goes a long way in determining their reputation as well.
You are right but even today most people who are new to gambling would search on Google 'top 5 crypto gambling sites', and the chances are that those SEO articles and long-form content play their role there in securing them a higher position on the search results.

I think those articles and content still have their value, even though it's true that people can simply ask ChatGPT or Gemini and they'll suggest the top casinos based on volume, feedback instead of relying on google articles.

So are those articles worth? Yep. Is the influence the same as 5 years ago? Nope.
Reviews, news, word of mouth testimony is more than enough to provide an understanding into what gamblers want as per information before deposits and gambling on a platform. No one likes long forms but brevity is always the preferred option as long as loyalty programs and technical breakdown is concerned.
A real article in this manner should be packed with withdrawal information, bonus calculation, free insight and support assistance Incase needed and yes, I agree that the influence isn't same as 5years ago.


RAZED | 100%  
WELCOME
BONUS
│
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░░▀███████
██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████
██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████
████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████
████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████
████░░█▀▀████░░██████████
████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████
█████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████
██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████
█████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████
████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████
████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████
████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████
█████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████
██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
|
NO
KYC
│███████████████████████
 RAZE THE LIMITS   ►PLAY NOW
███████████████████████
Fiasem20
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 966
Merit: 305



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 09:30:44 PM
 #73

These days people are too busy to read lengthy articles,so it’s better these casinos should just hit the nail on the wall by going straight to the point.Personally,whenever I see how lengthy an article is I become very nervous to read it.Make everything brief and customers that weren’t even interested in reading the reviews would pick up interest in it.Funnily enough most gamblers don’t even have the patience to read short articles talk more of a lengthy one.It’s high time most casinos adjust their lengthy articles especially the Terms & Conditions but the reason why the Terms & Conditions is always lengthy is because it cover a whole lot about the casino and it’s rules.Lastly,responsible gambling policy should also be brief and contain a lot of crucial information because most gamblers actually need to start acting responsible towards their gambling habits.

Hazink
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 455


Trêvoid █ No KYC-AML Crypto Swaps


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 09:45:45 PM
 #74

I like my gambling place to be direct. If I want to read about any article, I should be able to locate it through search and not see where I'm gambling. It will make the place too busy for my appearance. It's better I use the place gambling and the casino is as fast as possible without distraction.

ejikeme24
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 728
Merit: 291



View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 10:11:03 PM
 #75

If you must do articles, it shouldn't be long. Long articles doesn't mean that quality is there, so as short. But you can make quality articles either short or long. So which is better. In today's world, people have short attention span. And a very long lengthy article will bore them and they will leave without reading it. Just mainly looking at it as it is long will discourage them from reading it. A shirt straight forward article is more better than a lengthy one. Myself hates long articles, I prefer short once.

That's true, you know sometimes a gambling site might decide to make their article very brief but on the process of doing that they might get inspired and then they will start adding more to it and before they will realize what they are doing they must have go beyond Their limit. Me that love reading articles no matter how lengthy the article turns out to be I will just take my time to go trough them bit by bit because they might be sharing meaningful information there, and if you don't read to the end you will end up missing some important informations so that's the reason why I don't find it hard or boring unless the article doesn't make sense.

Davidvictorson
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1848
Merit: 988



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 10:23:56 PM
 #76


So I’m genuinely interested in how people here see this kind of content.
Do you actually read long-form articles on gambling or iGaming websites?
What kind of content makes sense in that format for you: deeper brand and product analysis, research and statistics, technology and market trends, interviews, company history — or do you think most users would rather stick to short news and reviews?
And there is another question I’m especially interested in:
Where do you personally draw the line between a genuinely useful in-depth article and just another SEO article written mainly for search engines?
That is the part I’m trying to understand before putting more effort into expanding this section.
Long form reviews unlike before are not longer useful. This is from a personal standpoint.
I feel like, casinos should aim to save the time of the players with short bite size reviews so that they can
1- make a decision about the casino reputation
2-  make a decision on the type of game they will play at the casino.


The only time when long form type review are necessary in my estimation is when they are about a particular game . Like a particular slot game. Then those of us who are interested in slots can go down that rabbit hole.

Bryan jessy
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 658
Merit: 112


Instant Crypto Withdrawals


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 10:38:18 PM
 #77

These days people are too busy to read lengthy articles,so it’s better these casinos should just hit the nail on the wall by going straight to the point.Personally,whenever I see how lengthy an article is I become very nervous to read it.Make everything brief and customers that weren’t even interested in reading the reviews would pick up interest in it.Funnily enough most gamblers don’t even have the patience to read short articles talk more of a lengthy one.It’s high time most casinos adjust their lengthy articles especially the Terms & Conditions but the reason why the Terms & Conditions is always lengthy is because it cover a whole lot about the casino and it’s rules.Lastly,responsible gambling policy should also be brief and contain a lot of crucial information because most gamblers actually need to start acting responsible towards their gambling habits.


Honestly sometimes I skip the terms and conditions because they are usually lengthy and any thing  that has to do with lengthy write up as terms and policies is difficult to be patient with, what I do not fail doing is if a casino requires that I take my time to go through it regardless of how lengthy I will do it, unless it does not have anything that requires money, it will be a big mistake to start gambling in any casino without paying good attention to the  casino's policies, at times some gamblers encounter issues that would have been avoided from the onset but because they fell too busy going through the term of  a casino, some persons find themselves stuck and when they are not be able to get solution anymore but they were informed about the later encounter which they were too busy to read through.

ArabBTC
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 336
Merit: 118



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 10:47:34 PM
 #78

Reputation and consistency actually speak for themselves, a casino doesn’t need so much of long articles before people can trust them, if actually such casinos are reputable it is their customers that will give them good reviews, even if you write an entire textbook just to promote a particular casino it will still be on tentative basis to their would be customers, it is actually when users have tried such casinos that they can give positive ratings, depending on their overall experience while using such a casino.

Customers will compare the payout time, deposit speed, user interface etc and give their conclusions and ratings, casinos should be more focused on providing good and reliable services to their users and they can be rest assured that such users will be their direct advertisement.

Asuspawer09
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 2366
Merit: 472


Buy Bitcoin ✨


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 11:12:38 PM
 #79

There will be a lot of different people that would probably have different takes from this, but I think most of us would not like long form articles about gambling it just feel fake in my opinion, I don't know if anyone would like that but maybe there are some that would get attracted on logn for articles it is for sure better to have both long form and short form anyway. I mean it is just true that most of the reviews are fake anyway it is just difficult to determine the legitimate reviews from the fake one since there are a lot of paid reviews nowdays so I wouldnt easily going to get pursuaded by a gambling reviews, Usually there are also affiliate codes or links why there are some influencers promoting it.

It is going to be effective if It came from an actual gambler like here in the forum, It just need assurance that the review came from an actual users it's difficult to determine that, maybe short reviews on a platform like our forum.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K
 

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
98%
RTP


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
HIGH
ODDS


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

███████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

███████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀
AVE5
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1036
Merit: 370


Winning & Loosing is the option. Take a decision


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 11:59:30 PM
 #80

So I’m genuinely interested in how people here see this kind of content.
Do you actually read long-form articles on gambling or iGaming websites?
What kind of content makes sense in that format for you: deeper brand and product analysis, research and statistics, technology and market trends, interviews, company history — or do you think most users would rather stick to short news and reviews?
And there is another question I’m especially interested in:

Hello, doesn't this look like you're revising the same past discussion you used as reference to create this one?
It's obvious that telling about our opinions of how we feels about the long or short term articles of the casino news with what seems to be the best means to get the updates.
I'm talking relatively that I've come across the other thread.
Well I find that of the visual means of displaying the updates more comfortable than reading it. But the written format makes the readable data more organised.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!