Bitcoin Forum
September 29, 2026, 02:00:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitbollo is a scammer, ponzi promoter, account trader, cheater, and abuser.  (Read 2015 times)
JollyGood
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3402
Merit: 2340



View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 02:47:33 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2026, 03:29:58 PM by JollyGood
 #41

Are you saying that I am a scammer right?
He's saying you're not responding to the allegations. I'd like to see your response too. Even though it was a long time ago, it doesn't look great.

And yes, it's obvious OP started searching for a stick to hit back with after you tagged him. But that shouldn't be a reason to ignore it.
On first look without analysing at the merits of the allegations, the motives for the OP behind creating this thread seem to be more about ego and revenge but nevertheless, now the allegations have been made bitbollo should respond (and he has).

I think the OP digging up something that was over a decade old (and had already been clarified) in order to attack bitbollo does seem somewhat of a desperate move on his part. Having said that, it seems to have been a pointless exercise and a waste of time by locking that thread and creating this one as he seems to have failed in his attempt to get others to join in attacking bitbollo.

------------------

This was an interesting post from Satofan44. The thread was locked by the time I wrote my reply therefore am posting as I thought it deserves a reply:

Most of the people that trust this user trust him solely because he is a money source for them, or was in the past. Very unreliable, and unethical way to trust someone. It seems that there is no limit to the amount of scams that one is allowed to run here as long as sufficient DT members have been paid in the past, or are being paid presently.
Citing it as being an unreliable and unethical way to trust someone, this is definitely true but personally I cannot accept that has to be a bad thing. At the end of the day, the truth is that if a financial transaction took place where a member received an amount they were promised (or expected) and they want to use the trust system to express that view, it is their prerogative.

Some members have probably created imaginary trades with their own alt-accounts (or farmed accounts) both inside and outside the forum and given positive feedback to each other therefore looking the current trust system, I would prefer a campaign manager receive positive feedback for making payments to participants rather than not when comparing it with other ways it is being used.

As for any member (including campaign managers) receiving significant trust then going on to abuse their position by promoting scams, that is unacceptable if it were to be true. If campaign managers or any member were actively promoting scams (or known scams), I am sure members of the forum would definitely take action regardless of the status/reputation of those nefarious accounts.

There is no doubt that trying to add as many "clients" to a portfolio is an aim of a campaign manager but when due-diligence is not applied in a comprehensive manner, questions should be asked especially if it involves the same campaign managers again and again.

Sandra_hakeem
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1117


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 03:02:49 PM
 #42

But this forum never fails to surprise everyone.
It catches me unawares everytime. I saw the topic from my notifier and I thought, just like someone else said, that this was going to be a thread to troll the accused, but it's deeper than that.

Why these users are posting contens old 11 years ago?
Only because they want derail attention from this main argument.
Well I get it. 10/ 11 years old content should not have been revived especially since it was exposed already, but we're not going to leave the thread hanging without answers now, are we?

Unedited, posted on June 19


Unedited, posted on August 12
It's interesting how you edited the post title. Sure, Bitbollo is a collector.
That's roughly two months apart from the original poster. Dayum!

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
snipie
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4018
Merit: 1172


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 03:36:09 PM
 #43

What's wrong with you people of this forum? Are you crazy? Have no life at all?
Sometimes I am wondering if I am still in a forum or in a weird place to execute and hang people.
I am not specifying anyone through this but seriously stop a little bit and think twice before writing anything. From the previous topic to this one, I see only unstoppable escalation.
I understand the feeling to be attacked by some persons but that should not mean that you have a green light to do whatever you want.
I repeat that I am not targeting specific persons but everyone posting here. Calm down, let OP do whatever he wants to prove and let the other member respond. If any other member has something to say, that's great, if you want to talk gibberish, that's not the best place.
Mahiyammahi
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 770
Merit: 402



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 03:45:37 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2026, 04:01:54 PM by Mahiyammahi
 #44



I'm not an expert but I found something. bitbollo why you're sending funds to Cs87kxy . $7.2k is not small amount.

You're connected with a Ponzi scammer , Blockchain doesn't lie , I'm assuming that post was a onetime mistake from you even if it's 2months apart. 14A8fkAAv2yaLJUBU5Nb82QWTtpPSYFPp2 this address is only used by one person and you're the 2nd who posted once. Keeping it aside why you made such large transaction to a scammer.

You sent bitcoin from this wallet addres
Quote
1BoSH7RisUAPpGfNbX8scSB43YP6Tx3g7M
to
Quote
14A8fkAAv2yaLJUBU5Nb82QWTtpPSYFPp2



I also think the primary purpose of this topic is to attack @bitbollo, which is why I didn't take it seriously.
If @bitbollo were running an account farm, he would certainly have active accounts right now; if any are discovered, we can continue the discussion then.
In any case, since the other topic was locked, I hope we can wrap this one up quickly.
stop putting the blind eye . A ponze scammer is always scammer . I could say that apart from wallet address posting no one dig the blockchain transaction. How you would define the these transaction as a lie or mistakes


bitbollo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4116
Merit: 5080



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 04:05:11 PM
 #45

I have already answered and I continue to point about the evidence of retard accuse

...
the multiple account.
...

You can continue to post all of these fake accuses because these connections are all fake https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5595318.msg67187983#msg67187983
and I have posted here evidence of my effort in DirectBet competition. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5595318.msg67187998#msg67187998
Strangely I arrive 2nd as top better with bitbollo account Wink it would be hard to follow a competition with 29 accounts

I have way more to expose including his another scam with this account https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=381676

Even if you are trying to harass me posting fake connections old 11 years, including the accuse to being the operator of secondstrade,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594694.0 scam accusation against Little Mouse
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.0 scam accusation 2nd topic Little Mouse/frogbet.com
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171394#msg67171394 Links with sister scam casino
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67168369#msg67168369 Links of warnings they was not answering since many days / trust a newbie as "team"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171810#msg67171810 4 scams of the last 6 months (all with the same scheme)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67177664#msg67177664 Shisir99 supporting a scam after 7 days
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67184623#msg67184623 there are 4 scam accusations against websites advertised by Little Mouse in the last month




I'm not an expert but I found something. bitbollo why you're sending funds to Cs87kxy . $7.2k is not small amount.

You're connected with a Ponzi scammer , Blockchain doesn't lie
14A8fkAAv2yaLJUBU5Nb82QWTtpPSYFPp2 this address is only used by one person and you're the 2nd who posted once.
...

Stop to say bullshit. I continue to wonder what is the level this defamation has reached.
$7.2k is not small amount. --> [ On 2018, the value of Bitcoin was approximately $8,269.81 ] --- this is the value of today!

This is just a fabricated accusation and this qualify the level of the accuser. If it was true that this address has received ever only 1 cent of any ponzi or scam it was also evident it was quoted 10 years ago and not now (using randomly the last transaction it has)

None of my address has been ever used for a scam or receiving funds. These are fucking serious allegation completely unproven.
Come on another attempt to harass me but ANYONE can verify that you have fabricated a scam proof.

Including the use of 29 alt accounts and to be the operators of secondstrade I think you have reached the top level of bullshitter for this year.

Mahiyammahi
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 770
Merit: 402



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 04:13:55 PM
 #46

Stop to say bullshit. I continue to wonder what is the level this defamation has reached.
$7.2k is not small amount. --> [ On 2018, the value of Bitcoin was approximately $8,269.81 ] --- this is the value of today!

Why did you received $800 from a scammer then?
Quote
This is just a fabricated accusation and this qualify the level of the accuser. If it was true that this address has received ever only 1 cent of any ponzi or scam it was also evident it was quoted 10 years ago and not now (using randomly the last transaction it has)

None of my address has been ever used for a scam or receiving funds. These are fucking serious allegation completely unproven.
Come on another attempt to harass me but ANYONE can verify that you have fabricated a scam proof.

Including the use of 29 alt accounts and to be the operators of secondstrade I think you have reached the top level of bullshitter for this year.

Are u out of your mind lol, I think you dig your own grave.



What about this Bitbollo?




Bitbollo and Cs87kxy both send BTC to Cex.io Hot wallet

Quote
1BUBhsKi5sVWJvqxqbSbu8vLxTTP3w5QG6
this is the hot wallet address. Funds  has been transfer from this
Quote
1JwLxS3za2s9gFVzn4SKk6xpgg24bxxh9d
owned by Bitbollo and
Quote
14A8fkAAv2yaLJUBU5Nb82QWTtpPSYFPp2
owned by Cs87kxy.

Blockchain don't lie kiddo , give up now.

If anyone still thinks that my proof is fabricated Please dig  only these 3 address u will know the truth

1BoSH7RisUAPpGfNbX8scSB43YP6Tx3g7M

1JwLxS3za2s9gFVzn4SKk6xpgg24bxxh9d

14A8fkAAv2yaLJUBU5Nb82QWTtpPSYFPp2





FinneysTrueVision , AakZaki would you guys please confirm my accusation at this point. I am inviting you guys.

Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2170
Merit: 2830


No to Euro CBDC


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 04:17:01 PM
 #47

Stop to say bullshit. I continue to wonder what is the level this defamation has reached.
$7.2k is not small amount. --> [ On 2018, the value of Bitcoin was approximately $8,269.81 ] --- this is the value of today!

Ok, so, now we have.

1. You posted on 2015 on the Stake your Bitcoin address here thread the address that had been posted before by another account that was tagged as a scammer in 2016 and 2017.

2. On 2018 you received funds (approximately $800) to that address, which, we can guess it was a self-transfer.

The only reason I think you’re safe is because that happened a long time ago and you’ve had 17 green tags since then. I don’t think there’ll be any DTs willing to red tag you without anything more recent.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
Shishir99 (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1081


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 04:21:08 PM
 #48

This is just a fabricated accusation and this qualify the level of the accuser. If it was true that this address has received ever only 1 cent of any ponzi or scam it was also evident it was quoted 10 years ago and not now (using randomly the last transaction it has)

So you are not denying the fact that you are a scammer?
You are not denying the fact that you own both of these accounts?
You are not denying that you own the both address?

It doesn’t matter if you were a scammer million years ago. Once a scammer, always a scammer.
You should address these questions instead of writing thousand word reply.

I don’t have access to my laptop today, there is more to come.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██


▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████▐███▌███████▄▄▄
█████████████████████████
▀████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄████▀
█████████████████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 King of The Castle 
 $200,000 in prizes
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 62.5% 

 
RAKEBACK
BONUS
bitbollo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4116
Merit: 5080



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 04:26:54 PM
 #49

It's still a bullshit Grin a totally lie and even if you are trying to use fucking event old 10 years old that was posted by Avirunes!
This address have never received any fund related any of these scam.
If you are not proving this you are just continue to defame my person for have exposing a scam.

Can you show only 1 transaction of some users has received funds? 14A8fkAAv2yaLJUBU5Nb82QWTtpPSYFPp2 has received scam funds?
Ok prove it. You are a liar thats all.

Can you post just one single satoshi received as scam from one of my address?
Or the connection with 29 alt accounts?
Or the connection with secondstrade.com?


Or it was a change address that has just provided to a friend on 2015 for registering on forum and then he has never posted again?
Have you verified those fucking liar and bullshit man?
If those shit you're saying to me was true, this address was posted also once they was making the scam just to answer to @Rifakip
I have always supported other users this not means that having one address without transaction of scams - means I am scammer! It's a complete retard accusation.

You continue to defame my username just to prove my theory.
You are just taking two different arguments, after 10 years, trying to defaming my account.
None of my address have ever received any funds of any scam or ponzi. Still you can't show any real transaction but you're inventing transaction.
I haven't nothing to explain more, this is a fucking serious infamous allegation completely forged and even using no real transaction from any scam website.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594694.0 scam accusation against Little Mouse
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.0 scam accusation 2nd topic Little Mouse/frogbet.com
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171394#msg67171394 Links with sister scam casino
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67168369#msg67168369 Links of warnings they was not answering since many days / trust a newbie as "team"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171810#msg67171810 4 scams of the last 6 months (all with the same scheme)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67177664#msg67177664 Shisir99 supporting a scam after 7 days
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67184623#msg67184623 there are 4 scam accusations against websites advertised by Little Mouse in the last month

This is just a fabricated accusation and this qualify the level of the accuser. If it was true that this address has received ever only 1 cent of any ponzi or scam it was also evident it was quoted 10 years ago and not now (using randomly the last transaction it has)

So you are not denying the fact that you are a scammer?
You are not denying the fact that you own both of these accounts?
You are not denying that you own the both address?

It doesn’t matter if you were a scammer million years ago. Once a scammer, always a scammer.
You should address these questions instead of writing thousand word reply.

I don’t have access to my laptop today, there is more to come.

This will be my last message on the forum on the argument. The level of defamation is unbelievible.
He is insinuating (after all these non-sense posted) that want to share other offenses right?
Can you post just one single satoshi received as scam from one of my address?
Or the connection with 29 alt accounts?
Or the connection with secondstrade.com?

How many time I need to defend alone my self from all these blatant non sense rage accuse?
At this point anyone can decide to trust your comments based on 0 evidences of fraudolent transaction or 3 topics of proof I have just exposed a scam and scammers!

Sincerely I don't deserve this treatment.
I would invite all DT guys to verify all of these pages I have posted included there is no single satoshi related a ponzi or "scammer, ponzi promoter, account trader, cheater, and abuser"

Mahiyammahi
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 770
Merit: 402



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 04:28:03 PM
 #50

Stop to say bullshit. I continue to wonder what is the level this defamation has reached.
$7.2k is not small amount. --> [ On 2018, the value of Bitcoin was approximately $8,269.81 ] --- this is the value of today!

Ok, so, now we have.

1. You posted on 2015 on the Stake your Bitcoin address here thread the address that had been posted before by another account that was tagged as a scammer in 2016 and 2017.

2. On 2018 you received funds (approximately $800) to that address, which, we can guess it was a self-transfer.

one can be co incident or maybe two , how come all connection is rounding up - mention all three address has sent fun to this cex.io hot wallet -
Quote
1BUBhsKi5sVWJvqxqbSbu8vLxTTP3w5QG6

JollyGood
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3402
Merit: 2340



View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 04:33:20 PM
 #51

One look at your account feedback shows that your Mahiyammahi is account littered with negative feedback related to nefarious activity by virtue of being part of an account farm, yet somehow you think you have even an iota of moral or ethic standing to ask questions about how others might or might not have conducted themselves?

Would you care to elaborate on how many accounts you are operating in the forum?

Also, you seem to be posting a lot in the bitbollo related threads therefore can you explain what is your specific problem with bitbollo?

Why did you received $800 from a scammer then?

bitbollo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4116
Merit: 5080



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 04:35:46 PM
 #52

I have just replied https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5595318.msg67188781#msg67188781 it's evident you don't give a shit of my explanation.

Stop to say bullshit. I continue to wonder what is the level this defamation has reached.
$7.2k is not small amount. --> [ On 2018, the value of Bitcoin was approximately $8,269.81 ] --- this is the value of today!

Ok, so, now we have.

1. You posted on 2015 on the Stake your Bitcoin address here thread the address that had been posted before by another account that was tagged as a scammer in 2016 and 2017.

2. On 2018 you received funds (approximately $800) to that address, which, we can guess it was a self-transfer.

one can be co incident or maybe two , how come all connection is rounding up - mention all three address has sent fun to this cex.io hot wallet -
Quote
1BUBhsKi5sVWJvqxqbSbu8vLxTTP3w5QG6

Again another account that HAS NEVER RECEIVED ANY SINGLE AMOUNT OF SCAM
OR
HAS NEVER BEEN USED DURING THE TIME THIS ACCOUNT WAS PROMOTING A SCAM.

I Can continue to explain, a non - scam that non happens 10 years ago and I was not completely involved.
Unfortunately your only interest is to invent fake transaction that have never received funds about scam (it was already posted by Avirunes ! Grin ... it's a scam you're just forging now without providing ANY single satoshi received for a scam).


Since I would never spent all these energies to comment all of these cockroaches even with transactions that are non posted (have you seen A single address of mine used by this user once promoting the ponzi? NO!)
I would be clear and close the argument.

I have always tried to promote bitcoin in real life, trying to enfatize the community and the resilient to avoid to be scammed and so on.
I was wrong. Any kind of promotion here on forum it's suspended.
I hope that other users have seen the lesson!
If you are an honest user you will get harrassed with three topics even inventing transactions from ponzi website, 29 altaccount, and the scam of secondstrade.com!
Enjoy your next scam casino.

V4n3ss4
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 66
Merit: 31


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 04:38:02 PM
 #53

He is obviously retaliating over that other drama, but what I don't understand is why you don't explain how you and Cs87kxy used the same address. I mean, it would be easier to explain if you used the address first and then he copied, but the opposite happened so it would be good to explain that and put it to rest as ignoring it will only make this drama last longer.

Things need to be done the right way. This person tags others in red, but now, when it comes to explaining, he doesn't do it.
Do you have to explain the reason for the addresses? Otherwise, it should be tagged as all the addresses are tagged in red.
Mahiyammahi
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 770
Merit: 402



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 04:40:45 PM
 #54

I would invite all DT guys to verify all of these pages I have posted included there is no single satoshi related a ponzi or "scammer, ponzi promoter, account trader, cheater, and abuser"

So you are trying to say that Cs87kxy was never a ponzi scammer and yet suchmoon   and The Sceptical Chymist     has abused their power and tagged this account. Please come staright to point , why you did received funds from Cs87kxy?



Some straight question to bitbollo

Cs87kxy this guy promoted ponzi?
 
if yes then his funds are also scam money. are you blind or uneducated that cant verify a single transaction/



One look at your account feedback shows that your Mahiyammahi is account littered with negative feedback related to nefarious activity by virtue of being part of an account farm, yet somehow you think you have even an iota of moral or ethic standing to ask questions about how others might or might not have conducted themselves?

Would you care to elaborate on how many accounts you are operating in the forum?

Also, you seem to be posting a lot in the bitbollo related threads therefore can you explain what is your specific problem with bitbollo?

Why did you received $800 from a scammer then?

Would you also tell why you are not commenting a damn thing what proof I have provided ?

A scammer should always treated as scammer it does not means when he did it.
Or you are trying to implying that those are 10 years ago that is why it's allowed in the forum.

May I know what timeframe you guys are counting for these scam period?

AB de Royse777
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3346
Merit: 5090


Bitcointalk Campaign Manager. Telegram @Royse777


View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 04:41:10 PM
 #55

Or it was a change address that has just provided to a friend on 2015 for registering on forum and then he has never posted again?
We also have seen my brother, sister, friend, even father - argument. It's been long years you are in the community. You must know all these and where it ends. Considering the tail, you don't have any argument for it.
Yeah true. Good luck with that.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Need a Campaign Manager? Contact @Royse777
 Mixers ,  Exchanges ,   casinos  and whatnot!

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
│████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
HIGHLY TRUSTED, TOP RATED, & LEGENDARY
CAMPAIGN MANAGER
VISIT PORTFOLIO SAMPLE ↗️

██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████
▄█████████████
▄███████████████
▄████████████████
▄█████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀█████████████████
▀████████████████
▀███████████████
▀█████████████
██████████████████
Shishir99 (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1081


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 04:43:42 PM
 #56

Or it was a change address that has just provided to a friend on 2015 for registering on forum and then he has never posted again?
Have you verified those fucking liar and bullshit man?
If those shit you're saying to me was true, this address was posted also once they was making the scam just to answer to @Rifakip
I have always supported other users this not means that having one address without transaction of scams - means I am scammer! It's a complete retard accusation.

Friend? LOL!
I never heard friends borrow Bitcoin wallet address to post on forums.
It make sense actually because we have seen some accounts were operated by friends, brother, sister, father, neighbour, and mail man too.

Once again, so you are not denying that you do now own that wallet address.
Let's come to a common ground so I can unpack the next batches.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██


▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████▐███▌███████▄▄▄
█████████████████████████
▀████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄████▀
█████████████████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 King of The Castle 
 $200,000 in prizes
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 62.5% 

 
RAKEBACK
BONUS
bitbollo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4116
Merit: 5080



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 04:49:49 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2026, 05:00:26 PM by hilariousandco
 #57

Or it was a change address that has just provided to a friend on 2015 for registering on forum and then he has never posted again?
We also have seen my brother, sister, friend, even father - argument. It's been long years you are in the community. You must know all these and where it ends. Considering the tail, you don't have any argument for it.
Yeah true. Good luck with that.

Good luck of what? Can you prove one of single allegation or you feel smart with such non sense?

Can you share only 1 satoshi TXID that has ben sent as ponzi to one of these address that belong to me?
NO! It's evident. That why i Don't trust your judgement.
You are made allegations based on nothing.
Meanwhile I have proved dozens of scam and still now the section scam accusation has more scam related your gang than hyip posted on forum!

It was absolutely evident there is any kind of connection of my person with those scam, bringing again up has demonstrated the total non-sense we have reached in this forum to avoid another @yogg or coldcard scam.
This connection was already posted 10 years ago by Avirunes and doesn't prove a single satoshi has been received for scam!

POST TXID OR SHUT UP. Not show fake transaction like Mahiyammahi - oh yeah they have interest to defame me Grin

I haven't nothing to explain more, this is a fucking serious infamous allegation completely forged and even using no real transaction from any scam website.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594694.0 scam accusation against Little Mouse
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.0 scam accusation 2nd topic Little Mouse/frogbet.com
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171394#msg67171394 Links with sister scam casino
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67168369#msg67168369 Links of warnings they was not answering since many days / trust a newbie as "team"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171810#msg67171810 4 scams of the last 6 months (all with the same scheme)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67177664#msg67177664 Shisir99 supporting a scam after 7 days
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67184623#msg67184623 there are 4 scam accusations against websites advertised by Little Mouse in the last month


I have just replied https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5595318.msg67188781#msg67188781 it's evident you don't give a shit of my explanation.

Stop to say bullshit. I continue to wonder what is the level this defamation has reached.
$7.2k is not small amount. --> [ On 2018, the value of Bitcoin was approximately $8,269.81 ] --- this is the value of today!

Ok, so, now we have.

1. You posted on 2015 on the Stake your Bitcoin address here thread the address that had been posted before by another account that was tagged as a scammer in 2016 and 2017.

2. On 2018 you received funds (approximately $800) to that address, which, we can guess it was a self-transfer.

one can be co incident or maybe two , how come all connection is rounding up - mention all three address has sent fun to this cex.io hot wallet -
Quote
1BUBhsKi5sVWJvqxqbSbu8vLxTTP3w5QG6

Again another account that HAS NEVER RECEIVED ANY SINGLE AMOUNT OF SCAM
OR
HAS NEVER BEEN USED DURING THE TIME THIS ACCOUNT WAS PROMOTING A SCAM.

I Can continue to explain, a non - scam that non happens 10 years ago and I was not completely involved.
Unfortunately your only interest is to invent fake transaction that have never received funds about scam (it was already posted by Avirunes ! Grin ... it's a scam you're just forging now without providing ANY single satoshi received for a scam).


Since I would never spent all these energies to comment all of these cockroaches even with transactions that are non posted (have you seen A single address of mine used by this user once promoting the ponzi? NO!)
I would be clear and close the argument.

I have always tried to promote bitcoin in real life, trying to enfatize the community and the resilient to avoid to be scammed and so on.
I was wrong. Any kind of promotion here on forum it's suspended.
I hope that other users have seen the lesson!
If you are an honest user you will get harrassed with three topics even inventing transactions from ponzi website, 29 altaccount, and the scam of secondstrade.com!
Enjoy your next scam casino.


Lets be clear. You are not showing that these address have been used for a scam or have received funds related to scam.
This is an impressive serious allegation that has no sense ahd even 10 years ago it was evident it wasn't me.
If you can prove I have received or used one of this address for cheating someone please share it here.
if in the last 12 years no one has ever commented about ANY connection with scam it was just because I was never involved and the evidence... is here
You can't post any transaction just make a pure speculation based on nothing.
Without a valid txid proving I have received a single satoshi for a scam we can consider for another time Shishir99 a completely liar and totally untrusted user.

V4n3ss4
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 66
Merit: 31


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 04:53:35 PM
 #58

Friend? LOL!
I never heard friends borrow Bitcoin wallet address to post on forums.
It make sense actually because we have seen some accounts were operated by friends, brother, sister, father, neighbour, and mail man too.

Once again, so you are not denying that you do now own that wallet address.
Let's come to a common ground so I can unpack the next batches.

Obviously he's talking bullshit, guys.
People have been red-tagged for this reason. Now if the DTs are honest people, they should tag this guy.
Otherwise the trust system only works when people like it.

We need to demonstrate that it works always and for everyone.
Mahiyammahi
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 770
Merit: 402



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 04:57:54 PM
 #59

Lets be clear. You are not showing that these address have been used for a scam or have received funds related to scam.
This is an impressive serious allegation that has no sense ahd even 10 years ago it was evident it wasn't me.
If you can prove I have received or used one of this address for cheating someone please share it here.
if in the last 12 years no one has ever commented about ANY connection with scam it was just because I was never involved and the evidence... is here
You can't post any transaction just make a pure speculation based on nothing.
Without a valid txid proving I have received a single satoshi for a scam we can consider for another time Shishir99 a completely liar and totally untrusted user.

So you want txid , you would have said it first. Unfortunately I've turned off my PC. Even if I provided the txid you would have denied it lol. That's why thought any reputated member would provide it Since it's a serious allegation.

Now tell me there is no one , but no one has been connected to that user  who is accused for ponzi scam but you're connected. Why all these co incidents are happening today?



Don't worry I will provide txid tomorrow if no one had done it.

Friend? LOL!
I never heard friends borrow Bitcoin wallet address to post on forums.
It make sense actually because we have seen some accounts were operated by friends, brother, sister, father, neighbour, and mail man too.

Some are left lol, step bro , step sis, step mom. Friends wife .

bitbollo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4116
Merit: 5080



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 04:59:43 PM
 #60

V4n3ss4 - and all of these coackroaches that have made a scam and receive a red tag - but did you feel that this is the way to support the community?
I would stop to answers to the same questions, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5595318.msg67188868#msg67188868 share these transactions linked to ponzi, they have posted many address, where are these transactions? can you show me only one satoshi received from a ponzi?
can you show me evidences of defrauding directbet promotion with 29 accounts?
can you show me evidences I was secondstrade.com ?

@Cyrus and @theymos
If these users can't post a single transaction related to a scam why you are allowing that I have to receive again with 3 topics another public humilation?
Thank you, thats the way to make great bitcoin and it's users.

...

Stop insinuation. You are not showing anything has proof and I have already showed how you have forged even the amount. Its unbelievible the level of stupidity of this accuse and the way you're rude want to clarify as I need to scare also in real life? Yeah you're right I get many message already.
Thanks to all guys that like these kind of scammers.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!