Bitcoin Forum
September 29, 2026, 02:00:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitbollo is a scammer, ponzi promoter, account trader, cheater, and abuser.  (Read 2015 times)
Mahiyammahi
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 770
Merit: 402



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 12:03:06 PM
 #21

It's a retard accuse, anyone can judgeby itself that I haven't made any scam and even an old information posted 11 years ago (and not few days ago like these crappy accounts) would be used to harrass a reputable and trusted users.

hugeblack , AakZaki Would you guys please tell this guys that 11 year , 4 years or yesterday doesn't mean anything. Once upon a time is abuser is always be a abuser.

bitbollo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4116
Merit: 5080



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 12:11:13 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2026, 04:22:44 PM by hilariousandco
 #22

It's a retard accuse, anyone can judgeby itself that I haven't made any scam and even an old information posted 11 years ago (and not few days ago like these crappy accounts) would be used to harrass a reputable and trusted users.

hugeblack , AakZaki Would you guys please tell this guys that 11 year , 4 years or yesterday doesn't mean anything. Once upon a time is abuser is always be a abuser.

LOL Grin Abuse or Scam? Ponzi promoter, cheater, everything.
Using 1 btc address I have also 29 accounts connected Grin and have even scammed a company !

Bringing up an information old 11 years, what value has today since no one has ever accuse me of a scam?
Exactly what scam I have made and why in 11 years no one has never say nothing on this? You have just tried to accuse me to have cheated and to have all multi accounts.
These are information that anyone can verify as "stupid irrilevant blatant shit".

please note if you can't prove at this point it's evident you're just supporting the evidences of scam posted here, and this is just the last retard approach to derail from all accusations posted.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594694.0 scam accusation against Little Mouse
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.0 scam accusation 2nd topic Little Mouse/frogbet.com
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171394#msg67171394 Links with sister scam casino
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67168369#msg67168369 Links of warnings they was not answering since many days / trust a newbie as "team"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171810#msg67171810 4 scams of the last 6 months (all with the same scheme)

According rules of FLAGS and as a clear way to help other users to not trust such low quality service/promoter I have just opened two flags.

Little Mouse
Has violated a written contract with me, resulting in damages (support flag number 3)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=3590
(Not paying a reward of his service - Unsafe management of escrow funds - Supporting a Casino by not questioning in public their behaviour - Insult/Offenses)

Frogbet.com
Due to various concrete red flags, I believe that anyone dealing with this user has a high risk of losing money. (This flag will only be shown to guests/newbies.) - (support flag number 1)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=3591
(Stolen of deposit - Not paying reward )

@LoyceV
Yes sure, you can see how these are completely untrusted users, just check "List of the accounts that bitbollo used to abuse the Directbet.eu tipster competition." Grin

Around 29 accounts, I am also Joca97 !!!

Again guys, add these users in your trust list if you can believe I add 29 alt accounts (including Joca97)
This qualify the high level of research, they add to take anything to justify their friend that made a scam everymonth!

List of the accounts that bitbollo used to abuse the Directbet.eu tipster competition.

UsernameAbused promoAccount addressbitbollo addressTX
irsykesCheck here1BCwRKEWSngEydFu7ockWjUkS4V5Z3YzJd1DyS1iQxWYcM5KQZ6mDdjeT4ArvyVBDbfX
1GBmEegnsWxoo6h6Vs3ADkFL9KYUESyvyh
1JFibfG2LtUBdyFzVMv6ymtHH6PTaU1nUM
1L1mHSg3EU8FA1KQoAs9Ejb2f4A7PnCqc4
1TEp6DEBWY6R4akKdkKKv6RDS3qsYz6ek
30f5156b2d…
0df0cf7a6f…
cf7509eba0…
44b945c13b…
c065b41a26…
Mark FrappelesCheck here1GmFxx6gdwdvYzd9QYnai4wsEQid5cWCZX1721FVfjpE4bj9sGfM1zCo4vq8Sc5W3jJP
19wz4v22B5zQpPVMijc4iSKhuJWjDt3kXf
1GkKQg9NaYxopoXxMjBH8NwJHTjguB4wSN
1LbVzEGGwmyFbJiDKZdD1vs1bHSHHzUqhT
1oQmMvc9GTyWuLFEQ93X56wp4NXvUeW81
cd906e17ac…
f5b37fab75…
d0fb1705a3…
fa1b683d8e…
accdde0d70…
ShankaraCheck here1P4Ak6Bb4mZpSYwoDKPRpqR1YJwnqhoDTY1D7deZ22Cj9EpEdcPeniaUyEXHBnb6dWmv
1H5yN26ERCrbcNe4DUi8JTcRwv1u5bej9g
1LW4pV8NgGhPGKzgAt44RhR3YyeKqi2QxP
1PNnj9cPqAwuBm2R8w6xHwLrQt7GGEmpEH
1uBMD7Bw63J2QB4zA9GLbkUtVhFxo4muu
6615bb0dad…
0834ecf24c…
1e8559e13c…
2bba568eb2…
db901ad1f9…
chubirubaCheck here1LppTS9BjbdaVVREczbSVHbnUJtQJVFs8c15RKsssqTuHz8KEgb89pJUV5jZ9mnuZwLM
1EdyLf4wgAxUKTRPe25e7z6MeSn4Z52ERf
1MkEKryrdzrD63UFnXfAsJhb4ZysWK7HFZ
1NbTieSxUW5Z61z1b7Y2PB8924Qp9UkiXq
5b5615e179…
2f7d7dba11…
01ece7a43a…
78c39d53f9…
BurstIncomeAssetCheck here1LgMPApNTFdgNETXJze7oxW338Vt9ALpb616CRT7r9hHmG5X6gseZNfrLzDiBAyPGzsJ
1AQ75V3WvrHf7QyVsnhgfbF2ebyafKBt6D
1EGd4iFPYt1HEyx991AGe1htHYHGqr4yKp
fe73634383…
0b9b183890…
8512b3b516…
CarpeauxCheck here16PfDEXxw3GHyTyuDvhs3BSiDqndbebqf7182d3A5XgYZztHqDkKRpMRBctNKAZpWaMF
1Gcpm6DXyq4yqHtY2dTjHNbpiPtNd2MoUR
1Png7eUiz5T8iNJPFYTzcM9jNy968WxdtQ
e26dddedf5…
4e651007e2…
c622a340d3…
KanapkaCheck here1K1BfKMJdNv8c9VZDphsVkee8xmp14Csgk15U5swL77urXhjTSmxHM6V94f41vVKrxAS
165bPfyp15r71hBKiDXuWLAKSJn2Evtin2
1PNnj9cPqAwuBm2R8w6xHwLrQt7GGEmpEH
0eac58c71f…
b0f62e50f5…
2bba568eb2…
CacingkemiCheck here1EZtuiwmnaE7TgCgtoWZEUFo67SmHDX25g1GBmEegnsWxoo6h6Vs3ADkFL9KYUESyvyh
1KhrUw9Eo3GsZVBmsAcLRDHcbDZL3VqkhW
e2e57961f2…
99485e31ef…
Eric CartmanCheck here15LQauSbhYjgsinvDzML8y67wBYXfaws821GrMJbn1ikxZZkmfUuMnnEiNicRyBFcjvu
1Png7eUiz5T8iNJPFYTzcM9jNy968WxdtQ
63cd822d49…
c622a340d3…
LavosCheck here1CQb3pf5BKLqi3pgNB5Sfc9LYUmtSxKNL51GrMJbn1ikxZZkmfUuMnnEiNicRyBFcjvu
1Png7eUiz5T8iNJPFYTzcM9jNy968WxdtQ
63cd822d49…
c622a340d3…
MancyZzCheck here1KLed7aMUAoTr8AkAkzthY8BazzWbVHfad1Gcpm6DXyq4yqHtY2dTjHNbpiPtNd2MoUR
1GrMJbn1ikxZZkmfUuMnnEiNicRyBFcjvu
4e651007e2…
63cd822d49…
Pai MeiCheck here1AL7fHkKspAcTQrunNpET6mYHWXgHJxkti1B9SztfvWPmsLU9NcfTCH2X9ErKDKhpXWz
1GrMJbn1ikxZZkmfUuMnnEiNicRyBFcjvu
c3a2148f4c…
63cd822d49…
ragavancoinCheck here1C2ufH5m1ECJ6ZNgEoqY4jEzSDBZPtGuZX15A5QFHBzakvCb4bSBtQ2f6iwNWeMtMvDJ
1NksTkW9qEBzHHYr4vLLskDtUB3vjbpV9K
0ea17249e8…
edf366bdea…
Shibashi NikamotoCheck here1CGVmN5xvMgPNQ5fy92FZTGGLtuxnPp5Fz165bPfyp15r71hBKiDXuWLAKSJn2Evtin2
1BJTivWKMMdu6UELY6irCtkEGciTbL45VL
b0f62e50f5…
b9616cfd2b…
amine14madridCheck here1Jbh3nUvkVauVCx6uRg1XK1upsejmcdLYb1JZhoRzfiByX8jxJS1A56tGPsa2XiA3pWt58d3ef87ab…
frank0929Check here1Lx8hwTsB5Ha248qV2h8aZFJ5MetwRkDJN15YrtFXkhy5mAZ62daU3K6Q2eiiSRSJfXH6c0d03c418…
God.Of.GamblerCheck here12RnajzHYxTvCRWJsdCqvUU9hZeC4nxzPh18baWCCX5QNVY18vycEpVcfFzGj3Hi8NLvd8ba122e8f…
hahayCheck here1Pmi6ZdaZcDr8rcMkA76tVmJLrcrJLb6Bw1PZgfAQzRsE3TJxaya3iQTW6NwZUftAvxJcf26e77d89…
imbestCheck here1C7XRMUB2Mhn8ArK21X2R2ysg4aKNWFBu61FNzDphBU5qjLF4kSU7z2ZHKFbjBUCV9ui12b62328e8…
Joca97Check here1KGEZHsjck1WKNt8dxxioRGYuyVqwZ9Jru1HR9z8pRKWzxtddR9pMDoVubo5aE5zcJyia99425d4a8…
LilmonCheck here12UaQSZF8VndnF7hbATuHHvcfG2PdZ5j6N1FNRPDYzdhTdBHKEJ8hEofXwBpEVwEgEiL899e480565…
perlaCheck here16EU5gnRsJoDgas6afDYZmYNccmfDk3PDj1Gcpm6DXyq4yqHtY2dTjHNbpiPtNd2MoUR4e651007e2…
prikitiwCheck here1My9ZC5yP54bSGtHaYLd4VKhjf7ft1CruJ1Gcpm6DXyq4yqHtY2dTjHNbpiPtNd2MoUR4e651007e2…
PYramid HeadCheck here1CTqia1HcXrQrtP7cA2fhrtWqBaWkUQp8d1AQ75V3WvrHf7QyVsnhgfbF2ebyafKBt6D30642bff57…
saatanaCheck here1N5gEh33eposm1Wbhq6sN3QDzvVHemsKyZ1Png7eUiz5T8iNJPFYTzcM9jNy968WxdtQc622a340d3…
sureshnsnetCheck here1JmbnCwSNUaL1jvVZ3x7EWXHW6Jh9W7yoB1CKaPe8F7xW8cgdV1s2dR7QaqrW7exrDKo0e68c55234…

bump - 29 alt accounts connected to me - just to see the quality of accuse they are using!
scammer, ponzi promoter, account trader, cheater, and abuser ! What a shit that has become bitcointalk lets be honest also with "OG GUYS".

AB de Royse777
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3346
Merit: 5090


Bitcointalk Campaign Manager. Telegram @Royse777


View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 12:14:50 PM
Merited by lovesmayfamilis (1)
 #23

This forum never ceases to surprise me.
But this forum never fails to surprise everyone.
Too much surprises in a few days


@Joca97 and other 28 guys that have been quoted as "my alt account that have been used for direct bet"
I remember the user figmentofmyass who had 5 accounts in Ch*pmi*er and receiving payment until he was exposed. We all know how hard it was to get a spot in that campaign but that guy was successfully receiving regular payments from that campaign.
I guess I saw account farm of 50 to 100 accounts, in the past.
We also have seen my brother, sister, friend, even father - argument. It's been long years you are in the community. You must know all these and where it ends. Considering the tail, you don't have any argument for it.

Besides, according to the OP:
Quote
There might be some false positives. If any of you can provide a valid explanation, I would remove your name from this list. The only false positive I can think of is Joca97
I will also add hahay (based on feeling, I think I saw this person many times in gambling board and I had an impression about him) might be a false positive too. But it worth the users come and explain.


Back in the days account selling was a tolerating thing so I would not take that in count in year 2026 but.... the abuse in a competition, connection with a Ponzi promoter with that already has red tag from suchmoon, The Pharmacists were never been a tolerating thing. bitbollo, it's time you explain yourself instead of making thing even harder for you.

A lot of members have included you in their trust list, they trusted you and they deserve a public explanation.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Need a Campaign Manager? Contact @Royse777
 Mixers ,  Exchanges ,   casinos  and whatnot!

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
│████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
HIGHLY TRUSTED, TOP RATED, & LEGENDARY
CAMPAIGN MANAGER
VISIT PORTFOLIO SAMPLE ↗️

██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████
▄█████████████
▄███████████████
▄████████████████
▄█████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀█████████████████
▀████████████████
▀███████████████
▀█████████████
██████████████████
bitbollo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4116
Merit: 5080



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 12:18:38 PM
 #24


...
the abuse in a competition, connection with a Ponzi promoter
...

ahahahahah "ABUSE IN COMPETITION" now that you have used "bold" you appear also smart in a such retard accuse.
You are accusing that I am Joca 97? Grin and I have all of these 29 altaccounts? Grin No way Grin

Yeah you deserve explanation with Lizex (despite their scam you have never red tagged them still now) but I understand that your urgent feeling is try to discredit more my account and continue to derail the attention from the topic I have opened about the scams of @Little Mouse Grin

...
Bringing up an information old 11 years, what value has today since no one has ever accuse me of a scam?
Exactly what scam I have made and why in 11 years no one has never say nothing on this? You have just tried to accuse me to have cheated and to have all multi accounts.
These are information that anyone can verify as "stupid irrilevant blatant shit".

please note if you can't prove at this point it's evident you're just supporting the evidences of scam posted here, and this is just the last retard approach to derail from all accusations posted.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594694.0 scam accusation against Little Mouse
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.0 scam accusation 2nd topic Little Mouse/frogbet.com
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171394#msg67171394 Links with sister scam casino
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67168369#msg67168369 Links of warnings they was not answering since many days / trust a newbie as "team"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171810#msg67171810 4 scams of the last 6 months (all with the same scheme)

According rules of FLAGS and as a clear way to help other users to not trust such low quality service/promoter I have just opened two flags.

Little Mouse
Has violated a written contract with me, resulting in damages (support flag number 3)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=3590
(Not paying a reward of his service - Unsafe management of escrow funds - Supporting a Casino by not questioning in public their behaviour - Insult/Offenses)

Frogbet.com
Due to various concrete red flags, I believe that anyone dealing with this user has a high risk of losing money. (This flag will only be shown to guests/newbies.) - (support flag number 1)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=3591
(Stolen of deposit - Not paying reward )

Joca97
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 4480
Merit: 1040



View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 12:19:25 PM
 #25

I dont know how you can connect me to these accounts or anyone at all. I cannot believe that im connected at all. I even have proof from some other users on the forum that know me in person that can confirm that this is my only profile

I just wonder how were you able to connect me to these accounts and especially something that was a few years ago

█████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀██▀█████████████
███████▀▀████▄▄████▀█████████
█████████▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄███████
████████▀▀████████████▀▀█▀▀██
████████████▀▀█▀▀▄██████▄████
███████▄▄████████████▀███████
███████████▄███████▄▄█▄▄█████
███████▀▀████████████████████
███████████▀█████▀▀█▀▀███████
███████▄▄██████████▄▄████████
███████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████████
 
 
 🕶 NO KYC 
|🜲 
VIP ❯❯❯❯
TRANSFER
| 
WEEKLY
RAKEBACK
|
| 
  PLAY NOW   
bitbollo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4116
Merit: 5080



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 12:25:13 PM
 #26

Thanks Joca97. They are just trying to find a way to defame my username after I have opened a scam accusation.

Moreover, 28 guys of the forum, did you remember the beautiful years / competition of Direct bet?
These "users" are accusing that I have used all of you for "defrauding and abuse" Directbet competition.
the accuse is irrilevant and retard, I would hope that some of you can directly confirm that we have never had any kind of interaction before.

This confirm 100% the accusation/red trust on @OP. He has posted another compeltely non sense topic, he is not a reliable user. He has FORGED fake information - create fake connections only to discret my username, only as retiliation activity after I have exposed a scam.

...
List of the accounts that bitbollo used to abuse the Directbet.eu tipster competition.

UsernameAbused promoAccount addressbitbollo addressTX
irsykesCheck here1BCwRKEWSngEydFu7ockWjUkS4V5Z3YzJd1DyS1iQxWYcM5KQZ6mDdjeT4ArvyVBDbfX
1GBmEegnsWxoo6h6Vs3ADkFL9KYUESyvyh
1JFibfG2LtUBdyFzVMv6ymtHH6PTaU1nUM
1L1mHSg3EU8FA1KQoAs9Ejb2f4A7PnCqc4
1TEp6DEBWY6R4akKdkKKv6RDS3qsYz6ek
30f5156b2d…
0df0cf7a6f…
cf7509eba0…
44b945c13b…
c065b41a26…
Mark FrappelesCheck here1GmFxx6gdwdvYzd9QYnai4wsEQid5cWCZX1721FVfjpE4bj9sGfM1zCo4vq8Sc5W3jJP
19wz4v22B5zQpPVMijc4iSKhuJWjDt3kXf
1GkKQg9NaYxopoXxMjBH8NwJHTjguB4wSN
1LbVzEGGwmyFbJiDKZdD1vs1bHSHHzUqhT
1oQmMvc9GTyWuLFEQ93X56wp4NXvUeW81
cd906e17ac…
f5b37fab75…
d0fb1705a3…
fa1b683d8e…
accdde0d70…
ShankaraCheck here1P4Ak6Bb4mZpSYwoDKPRpqR1YJwnqhoDTY1D7deZ22Cj9EpEdcPeniaUyEXHBnb6dWmv
1H5yN26ERCrbcNe4DUi8JTcRwv1u5bej9g
1LW4pV8NgGhPGKzgAt44RhR3YyeKqi2QxP
1PNnj9cPqAwuBm2R8w6xHwLrQt7GGEmpEH
1uBMD7Bw63J2QB4zA9GLbkUtVhFxo4muu
6615bb0dad…
0834ecf24c…
1e8559e13c…
2bba568eb2…
db901ad1f9…
chubirubaCheck here1LppTS9BjbdaVVREczbSVHbnUJtQJVFs8c15RKsssqTuHz8KEgb89pJUV5jZ9mnuZwLM
1EdyLf4wgAxUKTRPe25e7z6MeSn4Z52ERf
1MkEKryrdzrD63UFnXfAsJhb4ZysWK7HFZ
1NbTieSxUW5Z61z1b7Y2PB8924Qp9UkiXq
5b5615e179…
2f7d7dba11…
01ece7a43a…
78c39d53f9…
BurstIncomeAssetCheck here1LgMPApNTFdgNETXJze7oxW338Vt9ALpb616CRT7r9hHmG5X6gseZNfrLzDiBAyPGzsJ
1AQ75V3WvrHf7QyVsnhgfbF2ebyafKBt6D
1EGd4iFPYt1HEyx991AGe1htHYHGqr4yKp
fe73634383…
0b9b183890…
8512b3b516…
CarpeauxCheck here16PfDEXxw3GHyTyuDvhs3BSiDqndbebqf7182d3A5XgYZztHqDkKRpMRBctNKAZpWaMF
1Gcpm6DXyq4yqHtY2dTjHNbpiPtNd2MoUR
1Png7eUiz5T8iNJPFYTzcM9jNy968WxdtQ
e26dddedf5…
4e651007e2…
c622a340d3…
KanapkaCheck here1K1BfKMJdNv8c9VZDphsVkee8xmp14Csgk15U5swL77urXhjTSmxHM6V94f41vVKrxAS
165bPfyp15r71hBKiDXuWLAKSJn2Evtin2
1PNnj9cPqAwuBm2R8w6xHwLrQt7GGEmpEH
0eac58c71f…
b0f62e50f5…
2bba568eb2…
CacingkemiCheck here1EZtuiwmnaE7TgCgtoWZEUFo67SmHDX25g1GBmEegnsWxoo6h6Vs3ADkFL9KYUESyvyh
1KhrUw9Eo3GsZVBmsAcLRDHcbDZL3VqkhW
e2e57961f2…
99485e31ef…
Eric CartmanCheck here15LQauSbhYjgsinvDzML8y67wBYXfaws821GrMJbn1ikxZZkmfUuMnnEiNicRyBFcjvu
1Png7eUiz5T8iNJPFYTzcM9jNy968WxdtQ
63cd822d49…
c622a340d3…
LavosCheck here1CQb3pf5BKLqi3pgNB5Sfc9LYUmtSxKNL51GrMJbn1ikxZZkmfUuMnnEiNicRyBFcjvu
1Png7eUiz5T8iNJPFYTzcM9jNy968WxdtQ
63cd822d49…
c622a340d3…
MancyZzCheck here1KLed7aMUAoTr8AkAkzthY8BazzWbVHfad1Gcpm6DXyq4yqHtY2dTjHNbpiPtNd2MoUR
1GrMJbn1ikxZZkmfUuMnnEiNicRyBFcjvu
4e651007e2…
63cd822d49…
Pai MeiCheck here1AL7fHkKspAcTQrunNpET6mYHWXgHJxkti1B9SztfvWPmsLU9NcfTCH2X9ErKDKhpXWz
1GrMJbn1ikxZZkmfUuMnnEiNicRyBFcjvu
c3a2148f4c…
63cd822d49…
ragavancoinCheck here1C2ufH5m1ECJ6ZNgEoqY4jEzSDBZPtGuZX15A5QFHBzakvCb4bSBtQ2f6iwNWeMtMvDJ
1NksTkW9qEBzHHYr4vLLskDtUB3vjbpV9K
0ea17249e8…
edf366bdea…
Shibashi NikamotoCheck here1CGVmN5xvMgPNQ5fy92FZTGGLtuxnPp5Fz165bPfyp15r71hBKiDXuWLAKSJn2Evtin2
1BJTivWKMMdu6UELY6irCtkEGciTbL45VL
b0f62e50f5…
b9616cfd2b…
amine14madridCheck here1Jbh3nUvkVauVCx6uRg1XK1upsejmcdLYb1JZhoRzfiByX8jxJS1A56tGPsa2XiA3pWt58d3ef87ab…
frank0929Check here1Lx8hwTsB5Ha248qV2h8aZFJ5MetwRkDJN15YrtFXkhy5mAZ62daU3K6Q2eiiSRSJfXH6c0d03c418…
God.Of.GamblerCheck here12RnajzHYxTvCRWJsdCqvUU9hZeC4nxzPh18baWCCX5QNVY18vycEpVcfFzGj3Hi8NLvd8ba122e8f…
hahayCheck here1Pmi6ZdaZcDr8rcMkA76tVmJLrcrJLb6Bw1PZgfAQzRsE3TJxaya3iQTW6NwZUftAvxJcf26e77d89…
imbestCheck here1C7XRMUB2Mhn8ArK21X2R2ysg4aKNWFBu61FNzDphBU5qjLF4kSU7z2ZHKFbjBUCV9ui12b62328e8…
Joca97Check here1KGEZHsjck1WKNt8dxxioRGYuyVqwZ9Jru1HR9z8pRKWzxtddR9pMDoVubo5aE5zcJyia99425d4a8…
LilmonCheck here12UaQSZF8VndnF7hbATuHHvcfG2PdZ5j6N1FNRPDYzdhTdBHKEJ8hEofXwBpEVwEgEiL899e480565…
perlaCheck here16EU5gnRsJoDgas6afDYZmYNccmfDk3PDj1Gcpm6DXyq4yqHtY2dTjHNbpiPtNd2MoUR4e651007e2…
prikitiwCheck here1My9ZC5yP54bSGtHaYLd4VKhjf7ft1CruJ1Gcpm6DXyq4yqHtY2dTjHNbpiPtNd2MoUR4e651007e2…
PYramid HeadCheck here1CTqia1HcXrQrtP7cA2fhrtWqBaWkUQp8d1AQ75V3WvrHf7QyVsnhgfbF2ebyafKBt6D30642bff57…
saatanaCheck here1N5gEh33eposm1Wbhq6sN3QDzvVHemsKyZ1Png7eUiz5T8iNJPFYTzcM9jNy968WxdtQc622a340d3…
sureshnsnetCheck here1JmbnCwSNUaL1jvVZ3x7EWXHW6Jh9W7yoB1CKaPe8F7xW8cgdV1s2dR7QaqrW7exrDKo0e68c55234…

bump - 29 alt accounts connected to me - just to see the quality of accuse they are using!
scammer, ponzi promoter, account trader, cheater, and abuser ! What a shit that has become bitcointalk lets be honest also with "OG GUYS".

[/quote]

AB de Royse777
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3346
Merit: 5090


Bitcointalk Campaign Manager. Telegram @Royse777


View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 12:25:21 PM
 #27

I dont know how you can connect me to these accounts or anyone at all. I cannot believe that im connected at all. I even have proof from some other users on the forum that know me in person that can confirm that this is my only profile

I just wonder how were you able to connect me to these accounts and especially something that was a few years ago
We had many private message exchanged between us for Casino Critique project. You had hard time finding your seed and it took a long time to settle the things. I have good feeling about you.

The connection obviously came from here:
Joca97
Check here
1KGEZHsjck1WKNt8dxxioRGYuyVqwZ9Jru
1HR9z8pRKWzxtddR9pMDoVubo5aE5zcJyi
a99425d4a8…
And I would like to believe you are not a part of the farm. Maybe you can tell the story better if you remember or maybe at least something so that everyone can conclude it was a mistake.


Yeah you deserve explanation with Lizex (despite their scam you have never red tagged them still now)
I haven't tag you yet too because I don't jump to conclusion because yxz said so. The accused party should have their room to explain too which you and Lizex is enjoying right now.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Need a Campaign Manager? Contact @Royse777
 Mixers ,  Exchanges ,   casinos  and whatnot!

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
│████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
HIGHLY TRUSTED, TOP RATED, & LEGENDARY
CAMPAIGN MANAGER
VISIT PORTFOLIO SAMPLE ↗️

██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████
▄█████████████
▄███████████████
▄████████████████
▄█████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀█████████████████
▀████████████████
▀███████████████
▀█████████████
██████████████████
bitbollo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4116
Merit: 5080



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 12:33:04 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2026, 12:44:52 PM by bitbollo
 #28

...
And I would like to believe you are not a part of the farm. Maybe you can tell the story better if you remember or maybe at least something so that everyone can conclude it was a mistake.

Wait. There are no farms and you can stop immediately to speculate based on nothing.
If you would insinuate I had 29 accounts I just would not reply to such retard accuse, you can ask one by one.
You are continuing to harass me despite there are no evidences at all and we can make the game "no you're not part of the fake farm" with anyone not only with Joca97.
I dont know how you can connect me to these accounts or anyone at all. I cannot believe that im connected at all. I even have proof from some other users on the forum that know me in person that can confirm that this is my only profile

I just wonder how were you able to connect me to these accounts and especially something that was a few years ago
Directbet has pay me many prizes and for sure if I was using 29 accouns for posting 100 bets Grin it was not possible win only from bitbollo account.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1256522.0

2nd place: bitbollo; won 8 prizes for a total of 2938 mBTC! Tipster thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1234109.0

It was pretty evident I was playing only with one account and pointing out a scam or cheat in this after 11 years ago is really a retard accuse.
bitbollo probably owns more than a dozens of accounts, which he has operated to abuse directbet.eu Tipster competition. XII FREE Tipster Competition -sponsored by DirectBet- (Main Thread)

It's evident that there is no farm. But I find really hilarious read your accuse based literally on NOTHING.

Joca97
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 4480
Merit: 1040



View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 12:48:12 PM
 #29

I dont know how you can connect me to these accounts or anyone at all. I cannot believe that im connected at all. I even have proof from some other users on the forum that know me in person that can confirm that this is my only profile

I just wonder how were you able to connect me to these accounts and especially something that was a few years ago
We had many private message exchanged between us for Casino Critique project. You had hard time finding your seed and it took a long time to settle the things. I have good feeling about you.

The connection obviously came from here:
Joca97
Check here
1KGEZHsjck1WKNt8dxxioRGYuyVqwZ9Jru
1HR9z8pRKWzxtddR9pMDoVubo5aE5zcJyi
a99425d4a8…
And I would like to believe you are not a part of the farm. Maybe you can tell the story better if you remember or maybe at least something so that everyone can conclude it was a mistake.


Yeah you deserve explanation with Lizex (despite their scam you have never red tagged them still now)
I haven't tag you yet too because I don't jump to conclusion because yxz said so. The accused party should have their room to explain too which you and Lizex is enjoying right now.

We worked togheter before for your project and we were in contact in the private messages plus telegram messages so i think you know that im legit and that you can confirm it. I was even in your signature campaigns before.

Im shocked that im connected to other accounts and i have been on the forum for so long

█████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀██▀█████████████
███████▀▀████▄▄████▀█████████
█████████▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄███████
████████▀▀████████████▀▀█▀▀██
████████████▀▀█▀▀▄██████▄████
███████▄▄████████████▀███████
███████████▄███████▄▄█▄▄█████
███████▀▀████████████████████
███████████▀█████▀▀█▀▀███████
███████▄▄██████████▄▄████████
███████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████████
 
 
 🕶 NO KYC 
|🜲 
VIP ❯❯❯❯
TRANSFER
| 
WEEKLY
RAKEBACK
|
| 
  PLAY NOW   
bitbollo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4116
Merit: 5080



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 12:50:34 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2026, 04:23:18 PM by hilariousandco
 #30

...
Im shocked that im connected to other accounts and i have been on the forum for so long

This happens once trusted and reputable user decide to expose a long history of scam and scam behaviour!
I am shocked too they insist on defaming my username - not evaluating the scam accusation - despite ALL THESE EVIDECENS posted in 2 topics !

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594694.0 scam accusation against Little Mouse
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.0 scam accusation 2nd topic Little Mouse/frogbet.com
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171394#msg67171394 Links with sister scam casino
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67168369#msg67168369 Links of warnings they was not answering since many days / trust a newbie as "team"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171810#msg67171810 4 scams of the last 6 months (all with the same scheme)


"bitbollo probably owns more than a hundred accounts" Grin
since one hundreds was too heavy they have updated to "a dozen" - 29 to be exactly.
bitbollo probably owns more than a dozens of accounts
...

At a certain point, the only way for derail from these scam accusatin is always the same.
Harrass me and continue to not answer to scam accusation:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594694.0 scam accusation against Little Mouse
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.0 scam accusation 2nd topic Little Mouse/frogbet.com
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171394#msg67171394 Links with sister scam casino
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67168369#msg67168369 Links of warnings they was not answering since many days / trust a newbie as "team"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171810#msg67171810 4 scams of the last 6 months (all with the same scheme)

edit:
Are you seriously finding true this connection with 29 accounts - from 11 years old competition? Are we really reached this level just to avoid to continue to defraud users?
They would avoid to talk about the recent scam and trying to find non-sense connection with 29 accounts.


Im shocked that im connected to other accounts and i have been on the forum for so long

I would quote the same words from Joca97 - this guy feel like this only for 1 message.
You are harassing me since 13 pages in 2 topics.
Personally I have enough already, if users complaints for forum quality its better they stop to support such retard accuses.

icopress
Ken Masters
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2478
Merit: 13504



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 01:30:48 PM
 #31

He's saying you're not responding to the allegations. I'd like to see your response too. Even though it was a long time ago, it doesn't look great.

And yes, it's obvious OP started searching for a stick to hit back with after you tagged him. But that shouldn't be a reason to ignore it.

I don't think there's anything to respond to here. This is a false accusation; it is clearly just a case of funds being moved within the DirectBet platform. I have checked and can see that each participant deposited a significant amount; a unique Bitcoin address was assigned to each bet, and after the bets were placed, the funds were moved between addresses within the same system.

There is absolutely no chance that the guy—who has traded with almost everyone on the forum, is a well-known public figure (a pharmacist), has been a member of the Italian Bitcoin Association for years, and is currently touring Japan (If I remember correctly, it was a tour connected to a certain Bitcoin project) is a scammer.

1. Make a post following this format to enroll in the competition:
 - Name: (use the same member names you use here on Bitcointalk)
 - Coin address: (note you can post up to 3 addresses, see Multi Entry rule bellow)
 - Bankroll for the competition (for each address if using multi entries, see Multi Entry rule bellow)

2. Minimum bankroll 100mBTC (or 350K DOGE +, 25 LTC +, 1 DASH +, 2 Ether +)

1. All bets must be made in directbet.eu (as they are your sponsor)

2. You should always post your bets in the main thread after you placed your bet in directbet.eu.

Username: bitbollo;
(Entry1); Address: 14UwR1AjDUB3Sx3K34agMD5Pz5VFX4ytpd; Bankroll: 100mBTC
(Entry2); Address: 1BoSH7RisUAPpGfNbX8scSB43YP6Tx3g7M; Bankroll: 100mBTC
(Entry3); Address: DF4CcsTxA2uhJvqPN3jptxvF8EroG2kuPh; Bankroll: 400k Doge

It is also impossible to verify how his Bitcoin address ended up in someone else's quote; 11 years have passed, and the history of this address (14A8fkAAv2yaLJUBU5Nb82QWTtpPSYFPp2) is closely intertwined with those of dozens of other users—which is hardly surprising, given that Bitbollo is a collector.

Shishir99 (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1081


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 01:40:58 PM
 #32

I dont know how you can connect me to these accounts or anyone at all. I cannot believe that im connected at all. I even have proof from some other users on the forum that know me in person that can confirm that this is my only profile

I just wonder how were you able to connect me to these accounts and especially something that was a few years ago

I already mentioned in the OP that there might be some false positive. Since you have sent bitcoin to bitbollo, you should know how the connection was made. This scammer is now avoiding addressing the account connection and the scam he did. The more he decide to ignore, the more it will be bad for him.

I have way more to expose including his another scam with this account https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=381676

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██


▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████▐███▌███████▄▄▄
█████████████████████████
▀████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄████▀
█████████████████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 King of The Castle 
 $200,000 in prizes
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 62.5% 

 
RAKEBACK
BONUS
LoyceV
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4172
Merit: 22824


Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021


View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 01:41:43 PM
 #33

This was already posted, ~
This was exposed long time ago -

Users Connected:
bitbollo, Cs87kxy, Cearea11
Considering OP's "main accusation" was posted 10 years ago, I don't want to read the rest of the drama about it anymore.

¡uʍop ǝpᴉsdn pɐǝɥ ɹnoʎ ɥʇᴉʍ ʎuunɟ ʞool no⅄
[MUSIC] The Ballad of LoyceV
AB de Royse777
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3346
Merit: 5090


Bitcointalk Campaign Manager. Telegram @Royse777


View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 01:43:04 PM
Merited by mindrust (1)
 #34

It is also impossible to verify how his Bitcoin address ended up in someone else's quote; 11 years have passed, and the history of this address (14A8fkAAv2yaLJUBU5Nb82QWTtpPSYFPp2) is closely intertwined with those of dozens of other users—which is hardly surprising, given that Bitbollo is a collector.
Did you want to say how someone else's bitcoin address ended up in his quote?


Unedited, posted on June 19


Unedited, posted on August 12

It's interesting how you edited the post title. Sure, Bitbollo is a collector.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Need a Campaign Manager? Contact @Royse777
 Mixers ,  Exchanges ,   casinos  and whatnot!

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
│████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
HIGHLY TRUSTED, TOP RATED, & LEGENDARY
CAMPAIGN MANAGER
VISIT PORTFOLIO SAMPLE ↗️

██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████
▄█████████████
▄███████████████
▄████████████████
▄█████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀█████████████████
▀████████████████
▀███████████████
▀█████████████
██████████████████
bitbollo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4116
Merit: 5080



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 01:47:56 PM
 #35

I have way more to expose including his another scam with this account https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=381676

secondstrade.com
Are we seriously talking ? So I am also secondstrade.com right? But anyone has a minimum sense on supporting these accuse?

...
Considering OP's "main accusation" was posted 10 years ago, I don't want to read the rest of the drama about it anymore.

I don't see any valid reason to invent all of this circus. It was a drama if there was a victim, but evidently Roll Eyes
At a certain point I start to wondering what is the sense of trusting each other/writing offense in the forum.

Why some users can continue to accuse me to have hundreds of account, defrauded direct bet, and being even the scammer of secondtrade.com?
Why these users are posting contens old 11 years ago?
Only because they want derail attention from this main argument.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594694.0 scam accusation against Little Mouse
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.0 scam accusation 2nd topic Little Mouse/frogbet.com
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171394#msg67171394 Links with sister scam casino
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67168369#msg67168369 Links of warnings they was not answering since many days / trust a newbie as "team"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171810#msg67171810 4 scams of the last 6 months (all with the same scheme)

Shishir99 (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1081


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 01:55:49 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2026, 02:28:51 PM by Shishir99
 #36

This was already posted, ~
This was exposed long time ago -

Users Connected:
bitbollo, Cs87kxy, Cearea11
Considering OP's "main accusation" was posted 10 years ago, I don't want to read the rest of the drama about it anymore.

You are wrong. The accusation wasn’t posted 10 years ago. The connection between the accounts was posted 10 years ago, while their account was fresh, and has no tags for scamming people. He has launched his ponzi scam website in 2017, and did exit scam within 7 days. Nobody talked about this because there was no tag on his profile about the multiple account. Otherwise suchmoon would have left negative feedback on both of his account if suchmoon knew both accounts are owned by the same person.


icopress, I remember what you said for pakhitheboss

Will I remove him from the campaign? It is quite possible, but I would not want to do this because this user is a dream of any manager because he does not need to make reminders, he is active, uses the platform and on his own initiative supports organic discussion. Pakhitheboss also did a great job managing the IPL Pool and as far as I can tell everything went smoothly. I hope he will answer here soon and become active again, and the red tags will be changed to neutral.

Are you saying the casino provided the same deposit address to multiple users? Are you sure that worked this way? I might be wrong, so help me understand this.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██


▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████▐███▌███████▄▄▄
█████████████████████████
▀████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄████▀
█████████████████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 King of The Castle 
 $200,000 in prizes
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 62.5% 

 
RAKEBACK
BONUS
icopress
Ken Masters
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2478
Merit: 13504



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 02:05:04 PM
 #37

You are wrong. The accusation wasn’t posted 10 years ago. The connection between the accounts was posted 10 years ago, while their account was fresh, and has no tags for scamming people. He has launched his ponzi scam website in 2017, and did exit scam within 7 days. Nobody talked about this because there was no tag on his profile about the multiple account. Otherwise suchmoon would have left negative feedback on both of his account if suchmoon knew both accounts are owned by the same person.

Please don't try to force your opinion on me. I’ve examined the information regarding Directbet in detail and see it as a fabrication—a set of data that, in your view, might pass for the truth. As for citing addresses, I’ve already stated my position clearly and unequivocally. But if you want to talk about the past, Lauda would have flagged your account too.

My point is that mentioning suchmoon - or Lauda, ​​for that matter - is completely pointless and adds absolutely no weight to words.

bitbollo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4116
Merit: 5080



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 02:06:19 PM
 #38

...
the multiple account.
...

You can continue to post all of these fake accuses because these connections are all fake https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5595318.msg67187983#msg67187983
and I have posted here evidence of my effort in DirectBet competition. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5595318.msg67187998#msg67187998
Strangely I arrive 2nd as top better with bitbollo account Wink it would be hard to follow a competition with 29 accounts

I have way more to expose including his another scam with this account https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=381676

Even if you are trying to harass me posting fake connections old 11 years, including the accuse to being the operator of secondstrade,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594694.0 scam accusation against Little Mouse
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.0 scam accusation 2nd topic Little Mouse/frogbet.com
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171394#msg67171394 Links with sister scam casino
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67168369#msg67168369 Links of warnings they was not answering since many days / trust a newbie as "team"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171810#msg67171810 4 scams of the last 6 months (all with the same scheme)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67177664#msg67177664 Shisir99 supporting a scam after 7 days
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67184623#msg67184623 there are 4 scam accusations against websites advertised by Little Mouse in the last month

Rikafip
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2618
Merit: 8411



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 02:08:15 PM
 #39

Why these users are posting contens old 11 years ago?
He is obviously retaliating over that other drama, but what I don't understand is why you don't explain how you and Cs87kxy used the same address. I mean, it would be easier to explain if you used the address first and then he copied, but the opposite happened so it would be good to explain that and put it to rest as ignoring it will only make this drama last longer.

hugeblack
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 3374
Merit: 4817


View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 02:11:06 PM
 #40

I also think the primary purpose of this topic is to attack @bitbollo, which is why I didn't take it seriously.
If @bitbollo were running an account farm, he would certainly have active accounts right now; if any are discovered, we can continue the discussion then.
In any case, since the other topic was locked, I hope we can wrap this one up quickly.

▄███████████████████████▄
██████████▀███▄██████████
████████▀████▀▀██████████
█████████████████▀███████
███████▀▄████▄▄██████████
██████████▄███▀██████████
████████▐███████▌████████
██████████▄███▀██████████
██████████▀▀████▀▄███████
███████▄█████████████████
██████████▄▄████▄████████
██████████▀███▄██████████
▀███████████████████████▀
 
 MoBit 
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
 NO   LOGS
 
 LOW  FEES
 
 PGP  GUARANTEE
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
░▀▀██▀▀
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!