bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 4116
Merit: 5080
|
 |
Today at 03:32:22 AM |
|
Why everyone make questions and not just read my previous answer? ...
Evading the question? You are asking me like "imminent" information about something that has been already addressed 10 years ago by Avirunes/public posted on forum. Meanwhile there are 4 scam accusations / 4 website supported by@Little Mouse. I don't think I am supposed to reply "like an interrogatory" yes or no once it's 3 topics I am describing a scam. 1BoSH7RisUAPpGfNbX8scSB43YP6Tx3g7M is my main address and I can sign a message.Cs87kxy can sign a message from ONE OF THESE KEYS THAT HAVE DIRECTLY SPENT BITCOIN WITH THIS KEY? NO BECAUSE THESE ARE NOT HIS KEYS AND WE ARE NOT THE SAME ACCOUNT!
Moreover, I would use another EVIDENCE since I have to prove even accuse BASED WITHOUT ANY SINGLE TXID OF A PONZI PAYMENT OR WHATEVER SCAM Any of this address that belong to me and him HAVE EVER RECEIVED ANY "DIRTY" FUNDS or something related ANY SCAM ? The answer is pretty simple and also logic. With this address I am full KYC in Hype - Banca Sella / Kraken / cex.io and a dozen of other CEX.If there was a single satoshi linked to illicit activity these address was already blacklisted or whatever and not used for 13 years  We can continue to speculate that there is a connection WITH SCAM but it's evident and illogic that this was not even a remote idea 10 YEARS AGO ONCE INITIALLY WAS REPORTED! There is no a single satoshi received by this address posted by Cs87kxy that has interacted with a scam. Since there is no a single satoshi - and there is the evidence of an address full KYC with many CEX service - I would stop to invent connection with a ponzi of 11 years! That's the same to be accused to be in connection with 29 accounts and have defrauded DirectBet? and being also Joca 97 and behind the scam of seconds trade right? The wall of thext can be resumed with all of those evidences that are making damage NOW TO USERS and not trying to defaming and waste my time using 11 years old data https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594694.0 scam accusation against Little Mouse https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.0 scam accusation 2nd topic Little Mouse/frogbet.com https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=3590 FLAG LITTLE MOUSE https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171394#msg67171394 Links with sister scam casino https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=3591 FLAG FROGBET https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67168369#msg67168369 Links of warnings they was not answering since many days / trust a newbie as "team" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171810#msg67171810 4 scams of the last 6 months (all with the same scheme) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67177664#msg67177664 Shisir99 supporting a scam after 7 days https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67184623#msg67184623 there are 4 scam accusations against websites advertised by Little Mouse in the last month I have just answered clearly with EVIDECENCES for events old 11 years ago that there are not link of MY PERSON / USERNAME with ANY KIND OF PONZI. The same key is there, I can sign whatever you want and has never seen any "dirty" funds or has even interact with them. I can still sign a message or using any CEX website. Anyone can check that there are thousands of transaction - 0 funds of scam - only repellent accuse of vile usersDespite the logic evidences of the same address used for 13 years and still in my possession and FULL KYC I am replying one by one to all of these accuses. Once I have finished another get the same question maybe asking another useless detail. I would say that after providing 8 days of replies about all the possible accuse on my person sincerly this has become just an excercise to harass me. Scams are not moderated, but I am surprised that harassement are tolerated even with fabricated accusation.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
FinneysTrueVision
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1382
|
The same key is there, I can sign whatever you want and has never seen any "dirty" funds or has even interact with them. I can still sign a message or using any CEX website. Anyone can check that there are thousands of transaction - 0 funds of scam - only repellent accuse of vile users
Nobody is saying that the specific address used by you and Cs87kxy directly received funds from a scam. It does seem to be evidence indicating that you and Cs87kxy were the same person. Whoever controlled that account later went on to do some sketchy things. Cs87kxy changed their password right before they started promoting that ponzi scam, according to the security logs posted on brdb.cc. It’s likely the account changed hands and you weren’t the one involved in that scam, but it would've been better if you had addressed the accusations properly instead of writing long, rambling posts that are trying to deflect onto other things.
|
|
|
|
|
Free Market Capitalist
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 3674
|
 |
Today at 06:24:16 AM |
|
Lol. What a shitshow. So, this guy is a Pharmacist? I wonder if he's taking any medications that are making him act this agitated. If not, maybe what he needs is a little diazepam or something. Cs87kxy changed their password right before they started promoting that ponzi scam, according to the security logs posted on brdb.cc. It’s likely the account changed hands and you weren’t the one involved in that scam, but it would've been better if you had addressed the accusations properly instead of writing long, rambling posts that are trying to deflect onto other things. So, he sold that account, you mean. As stated in the OP, he was also involved in buying accounts, and tagged by The Sceptical Chymist for that, a couple of years before the scam.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
hugeblack
Legendary
Online
Activity: 3374
Merit: 4817
|
 |
Today at 06:26:55 AM |
|
I also think the primary purpose of this topic is to attack @bitbollo, which is why I didn't take it seriously. If @bitbollo were running an account farm, he would certainly have active accounts right now; if any are discovered, we can continue the discussion then. In any case, since the other topic was locked, I hope we can wrap this one up quickly.
stop putting the blind eye . A ponze scammer is always scammer . I could say that apart from wallet address posting no one dig the blockchain transaction. How you would define the these transaction as a lie or mistakes It is not a matter of "putting a blind eye"; rather, some DT members are genuinely apprehensive about attacking other DT members or campaign managers, and creating threads like this (which involve personal attacks) will only heighten those fears. I am certain that if any other account had started this thread, the response from some members would have been vastly different. That said, if any confirmed scam is uncovered (even if it dates back 10 years) assigning negative trust is essential. As for account sales and purchases from 2015 or 2016, it is worth noting that some accounts were used as collateral during that period.
I would say that after providing 8 days of replies about all the possible accuse on my person sincerly this has become just an excercise to harass me. Scams are not moderated, but I am surprised that harassement are tolerated even with fabricated accusation.
You are part of this situation; I told you the right way to act from the start, yet you persisted in your own approach. A good outcome could have been reached had the discussions been less heated.
|
| MoBit | | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ | | NO LOGS LOW FEES PGP GUARANTEE | | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ | | | ▄██████▄▄▄ █████████████▄▄ ███████████████ ███████████████ ███████████████ ███████████████ ███░░█████████ ███▌▐█████████ █████████████ ███████████▀ ██████████▀ ████████▀ ░▀▀██▀▀ |
|
|
|
FinneysTrueVision
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1382
|
 |
Today at 07:15:20 AM |
|
So, he sold that account, you mean. As stated in the OP, he was also involved in buying accounts, and tagged by The Sceptical Chymist for that, a couple of years before the scam.
We won’t ever know the truth because of his refusal to give straight answers. We can only make assumptions. The account could have been hacked or sold before it was ever buying accounts, it changed passwords many times. As far as I’m aware, bitbollo has kept a clean reputation for the past ten years, so this connection to an old account with questionable history won’t really matter to most people. The Cs87kxy account is effectively ruined, and that’s enough to leave this matter in the past unless there is better evidence of bitbollo being involved in scams and other nefarious activity.
|
|
|
|
|
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 4172
Merit: 22824
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
|
 |
Today at 07:15:44 AM Last edit: Today at 09:03:37 AM by LoyceV Merited by hugeblack (1), DireWolfM14 (1) |
|
Can we try taking the data from Loyce.club too? I would not wonder if the data are manipulated on Bitlist later. I understand TryNinja is there but it's always better to have more than one source. If TryNinja would be manipulating data, just one piece of evidence is enough to discredit him forever. I have no reason to believe anything has been manipulated. That being said: That's impossible, sir. because according to Bitlist data, this address 14A8fkAAv2yaLJUBU5Nb82QWTtpPSYFPp2 was first posted by Cs87kxy on June 19, 2015. then followed by Bitbollo's post when staking the address on August 12, 2015. Here's a totally plausible scenario: what if bitbollo posted the same address a week earlier, Cs87kxy copied it, and bitbollo deleted his post with that address. Neither me nor TryNinja would have a record of this! Note that I'm not saying that happened in this case, it's just a possibility. So use caution when interpreting old post archives when it comes to who posted what first. Crazy random accusation. It is. But I'll use this opportunity to check my data for AB de Royse777: ~/loyce.club/archive/oldposts$ dir=0; while test $dir -le 533; do echo $dir; grep -i 14A8fkAAv2yaLJUBU5Nb82QWTtpPSYFPp2 $dir/*; dir=$((dir+1)); done First occurrence: https://loyce.club/archive/oldposts/116/116631xx.html#msg11663184Second occurrence: https://loyce.club/archive/oldposts/121/121251xx.html#msg12125151Note that my scrape time is meaningless here: I scraped the second occurrence first, but that's because I followed topicIDs to scrape old posts. The First occurrence was posted first. Even I use TryNinja's site instead of searching my own data. It's much faster and so much easier 
|
|
|
|
|
Mahiyammahi
|
 |
Today at 08:42:51 AM |
|
So, he sold that account, you mean. As stated in the OP, he was also involved in buying accounts, and tagged by The Sceptical Chymist for that, a couple of years before the scam.
We won’t ever know the truth because of his refusal to give straight answers. We can only make assumptions. The account could have been hacked or sold before it was ever buying accounts, it changed passwords many times. As far as I’m aware, bitbollo has kept a clean reputation for the past ten years, so this connection to an old account with questionable history won’t really matter to most people. The Cs87kxy account is effectively ruined, and that’s enough to leave this matter in the past unless there is better evidence of bitbollo being involved in scams and other nefarious activity. It would have easier if he did agreed with this that he owns that account and later he sold it or changed hands. But there is no incident like this , if happens he would have agree with it. You're basically giving him the idea of a scope. Or it was a change address that has just provided to a friend on 2015 for registering on forum and then he has never posted again? Have you verified those fucking liar and bullshit man?
Ring any bell? This type of incident not new on this forum. Let's assume the account has changed the hands why tf this dumb head is refusing every single words anyone has to say. I even provided the on chain data, he is refusing that he did not do any transactions. Maybe as a pharmacist he needs therapy for forgetting important stuff like this. Shishir99 just wanted a clear answer for that reason I found something yet he denied every word by word and you guys are defending just because the incident was 8 year's ago , lol hypocrisy. [he] A simple statement he took it to 5 page .
|
|
|
|
chinhar
Member


Activity: 144
Merit: 90
|
 |
Today at 09:10:52 AM |
|
~/loyce.club/archive/posts$ for dir in `ls -d ????`; do grep -i 14A8fkAAv2yaLJUBU5Nb82QWTtpPSYFPp2 $dir/*; done
...................... wait a few hours for the results ...................... Sorry, i hang around here every now and then, to wait a few hours, how big is the database in GB? congratulations I'm really impressed! Sorry OT i was just reading but when i read about waiting a few hours my jaw fell off my face.
|
|
|
|
|
JollyGood
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 2340
|
 |
Today at 09:36:03 AM Last edit: Today at 10:38:06 AM by JollyGood |
|
I doubt this is a random accusation. It seems to have been a well thought out plan to have posted that comment. Just to merely imply in the slightest that the data on the Bitlist website could be doctored in order to favour any member that you like (or doctored to discredit any member you dislike), shows exactly how low the mentality of some members has fallen. As some of them try to enact revenge because others hurt their overinflated egos, they are willing to spout any nonsense that comes to their mind. When some are campaign managers, it simply compounds the issue as they are driven by their narcissistic agenda rather than logic and common sense. I took all this data from Bitlist which is powerful, sir. I also think that you are still saying that the data on Bitlist is not wrong, right?
Can we try taking the data from Loyce.club too? I would not wonder if the data are manipulated on Bitlist later. I understand TryNinja is there but it's always better to have more than one source. Crazy random accusation. Are you guys trying to break the world record for most people in a forum drama?  Feel free to find ANY manipulated data on bitlist and create your own reputation thread about it.
|
|
|
|
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 2830
No to Euro CBDC
|
 |
Today at 10:32:47 AM |
|
What is clear is that, however much this may cause many of us to doubt bitbollo’s reputation, no one in their right mind is going to red tag him, unless the OP can provide evidence of more recent events.
With a decade’s worth of green tags, I believe the principle of ‘beyond reasonable doubt’ applies.
|
|
|
|
DireWolfM14
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 5899
|
 |
Today at 11:59:41 AM |
|
Nobody is saying that the specific address used by you and Cs87kxy directly received funds from a scam. It does seem to be evidence indicating that you and Cs87kxy were the same person. Whoever controlled that account later went on to do some sketchy things.
I had no intention of tagging bitbollo for the connection to Cs87kxy. I agree that when Cs87kxy went on to promote a ponzi it appears to have been under some one else's control, and I'm not in the habit of tagging accounts that were trading or traded in accounts in those days. However, the way bitbollo has been avoiding answering the question directly is not how I would expect an honest person to react. Still not worth a red-tag given his years of positive contributions to the forum, but definitely worth noting.
|
|
|
|
Shishir99 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1081
|
 |
Today at 12:34:28 PM |
|
Here's a totally plausible scenario: what if bitbollo posted the same address a week earlier, Cs87kxy copied it, and bitbollo deleted his post with that address. Neither me nor TryNinja would have a record of this! Note that I'm not saying that happened in this case, it's just a possibility. So use caution when interpreting old post archives when it comes to who posted what first. Fortunately, you don't have to come up with another possible scenario. It's because bitbollo himself already claims it was his friend who used the address. This is not the first time we've heard such a story. Right? Cs87kxy changed their password right before they started promoting that ponzi scam, according to the security logs posted on brdb.cc. It’s likely the account changed hands and you weren’t the one involved in that scam, but it would've been better if you had addressed the accusations properly instead of writing long, rambling posts that are trying to deflect onto other things. How do you know that? Was there an email change? A password change doesn't mean anything. I have checked the link as well and noticed he changed the password a couple of times. Not just before starting his Ponzi scam business.
- It's been 24 hours since this thread was created. He refused to answer some direct and simple questions. He has been posting about Frogbet Little Mouse every time and thinks I support the scam. Of course, I started checking his account once he left me the negative feedback. But that doesn't change the fact that he is a scammer. A killer who escaped 10 years ago doesn't mean they are not guilty and free to go. As I said before, you can surely trust him based on his last 10 years of trading with this account. What I am saying is, he is not some angel who never committed any crime. He is just bossing around the forum and attacking anyone who doesn't agree with him. The example is posted below. He is the bully who is like - How dare you not agree with me?   
- As for bitbollo being secondstrade.com, I withdraw that accusation. I spent some time and noticed that he participated in their signature campaign, and he used that website a lot. So, the transactions linked to him are legit, not because they are connected somehow. I don't have a problem apologising for that, as I apologised to him for being rude in the past.
- He left 3 negative feedback on my profile so far, and it started only after I asked him to sit with little mouse, have some coffee and fix the mess.
None of this negative feedback follows the forum standard or the LoyceV beginner guide, even though this guy spent 13 years on the forum. - The last thing is - there is no way he can deny that he does not own that address.
Look at the transaction below; both addresses from bitbollo and Cs87kxy are in the same input.
https://blockchair.com/bitcoin/transaction/87141eade85e9c7b669a6c15563b800cf3e4fd1bf84a8cec4c1fe8d24a878281
|
| EARNBET | ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ | ███████▄▄███████████ ████▄██████████████████ ██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███ █▄████████████████████████ ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██ ███████████████████████████ █████████▌████▀████████████ ███████████████████████████ ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██ █▀█████████████████████▀██ ██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███ ████▀██████████████████ ███████▀▀███████████ | | ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ |
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄███████▐███▌███████▄▄▄ █████████████████████████ ▀████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄████▀ █████████████████████ ▐███████████████████▌ ███████████████████ ███████████████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
| King of The Castle $200,000 in prizes | ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ | 62.5% | RAKEBACK BONUS |
|
|
|
mindrust
Legendary

Activity: 4116
Merit: 3020
Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino
|
 |
Today at 01:00:52 PM |
|
Lol. What a shitshow. So, this guy is a Pharmacist? I wonder if he's taking any medications that are making him act this agitated. If not, maybe what he needs is a little diazepam or something. Cs87kxy changed their password right before they started promoting that ponzi scam, according to the security logs posted on brdb.cc. It’s likely the account changed hands and you weren’t the one involved in that scam, but it would've been better if you had addressed the accusations properly instead of writing long, rambling posts that are trying to deflect onto other things. So, he sold that account, you mean. As stated in the OP, he was also involved in buying accounts, and tagged by The Sceptical Chymist for that, a couple of years before the scam. Seriously, when I see someone putting lots of "  " in their post, I understand that he is about to lose his shit and have a tantrum. If you are getting attacked, keep your cool and answer the accusations calmly. That way it makes your posts more readable. That has nothing to with the accusations, whether they have any base or not it doesn't matter. Not going to say I always follow my own advice but I am aware how stupid it makes me look when I put them "  " in my own posts and I surely don't wanna read posts like that from the other people.
|
|
|
|
libert19
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1188
Signatures are not endorsements, DYOR!
|
 |
Today at 01:34:09 PM |
|
^ I agree with you, not just with '  ' but any — using any emoji makes you look uncool while not using one makes you look serious despite whatever the intentions may be.
|
|
|
|
|
|