vincentixz (OP)
Newbie

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 12:44:58 PM |
|
i feel like i’m way more picky with gambling sites now lol
i don’t really care if a site has 50 different promos every week. if the games are decent, the site isn’t annoying to use and withdrawals don’t turn into a whole mission, that’s enough for me.
been checking out a few sites recently, Power.Win was one of them and it got me thinking about what actually makes people stick with one site instead of constantly trying new ones.
is it the games? sportsbook? payouts? rewards? or just finding one that you already trust?
curious what everyone else looks for.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ruttoshi
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 12:51:00 PM |
|
If the gambling site has a good reputation and gain my trust in them, I prefer using such gambling site than any other platform for my gambling activities. There is a similar topics on this but I can't find it now. Maybe, you should go read the replies there to see the contributions made by forum members.
I don't care about promo or bonus because these new casinos nowadays, pop up from nowhere with enticing bonuses just to lure you into their scam net.
|
|
|
|
Oshosondy
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1539
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 12:52:48 PM |
|
You stylishly advertise a gambling site just now. I do not know the reason this is becoming common from members that are not known on the forum.
I have used some gambling sites that are on this forum, their withdrawals are good.
Another thing I look for is good customer care. They have also been good. I mean the gambling sites that I have contacted their customers care before.
|
|
|
|
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1402
Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 12:57:36 PM |
|
I'm more looking at how they handle withdrawals. I'm not really the kind of gambler who is into bonuses, so its fine if they have less bonuses, but most of the reputable casinos I'm using are running competitions and bonuses regularly, so I think that already comes with being a popular casino.
But as I mentioned, its the withdrawals that matter to me and I want that when I withdraw, its processed instantly. That's how the casino I'm using now works, and since most of them already have the same games I'm enjoying, I don't really use other casinos anymore unless just to explore them, but when it comes to sticking with one, withdrawal speed matters a lot to me.
|
|
|
|
|
Iranus
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 01:06:01 PM |
|
what actually makes people stick with one site instead of constantly trying new ones.
If you ask me why I like sticking to any specific site, I actually feel comfortable sticking with Stake Casino because of my withdrawal experience. Here, there is less talk and more action, that is the real point! Balance will appear in my crypto wallet within 2 to 3 minute of pressing Withdraw button, that's it! However if any site holds up my payment citing baseless reason like Technical Error, Gateway Issue or flimsy KYC excuse. And keep me waiting for days under the mask of manual review then I never ever play there again, it doent matter how attractive their promotional offer might be.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
Ashawowo(OS)
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 01:08:22 PM |
|
is it the games? sportsbook? payouts? rewards? or just finding one that you already trust?
I care about reputation, ease of use of site(UI/UX), good customer service and payouts. I don't care a lot about bonuses and rewards. I also check reviews a lot. If you've lesser people giving 5 star, I might be skeptical to use the site. Anyways, I tend to patronize older casinos and sportsbooks, since they're actually less likely to scam users as against newer casinos which has established little or no reputation. I love games with good GUI, so if the casino offers games with poor GUI, it is a turn off for me. I actually feel comfortable sticking with Stack Casino because of my withdrawal experience.
i think you meant Stake 
|
|
|
|
|
Orpichukwu
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 01:11:07 PM |
|
Sticking with one site? Trust is one of the things. Secondly, when I have passed KYC with one casino, I try to keep it that way, feeling comfortable. Almost all casinos will mean we will be given out our data to almost all of them. Trying out new ones, I don’t forbid it, but I still won’t stop using the one I’m more comfortable with. The new games, bonus and other offers might attract me, but it all ends there.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
Dr.Bitcoin_Strange
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 01:11:43 PM |
|
is it the games? sportsbook? payouts? rewards? or just finding one that you already trust?
@OP, I think you already know the answer to this question which is a simple one, all of which you listed is definitely the reason why someone would decide to just stick to using a gambling site instead of moving from one site to another. Someone could have accounts on different gambling site but yet have a favourite one that they love using all the time because they trust the casino, payout is fast, and they also give bonus, all of that is a common reason why someone would want to stick to a particular site over another. You can read this topic as it is an opposite of this one What made you start using a new casino.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
coin-investor
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 01:16:45 PM |
|
is it the games? sportsbook? payouts? rewards? or just finding one that you already trust?
curious what everyone else looks for.
Community feedback is very important to me. There's nothing like playing comfortably without any worry that you will encounter issues when you want to withdraw your winnings. I have seen complaints from players who lost thousands of dollars and spent months playing, but when they won a large amount and withdrew their earnings, they encountered issues because the casino fabricated narratives to deny their withdrawals. So trust and community feedback are very important.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
Swordsoffreedom
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1234
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 01:21:23 PM |
|
been checking out a few sites recently, Power.Win was one of them and it got me thinking about what actually makes people stick with one site instead of constantly trying new ones. is it the games? sportsbook? payouts? rewards? or just finding one that you already trust?
A new site might temporarily attract me with bonus and reward. But to keep me engaged on that site most important thing needed is trust. New casino entering the market, such as Power.Win are offering excellent service in terms of their interface and feature. I noticed that they have almost everything such as in house Provably Fair games, live poker room and so on. But at the end of the day these are completely new platform to me. They haven't established any track record yet. In contrast, there are sites like Stake or Duelbits that have been dominating market for 5 to 10 years. It has been providing service to player without any major payment dispute. At the end of the day I head back there for the sake of safety.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 5882
🧿🌿🕊️
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 01:21:41 PM |
|
The answer is already in the question. Yes, there are several sites that I trust. Why keep searching for new sites when most of them offer the same experience? You need to check new sites, search for information about them, read reviews, and approach them with caution. I will always have a question: what do I want to get by playing at the casino from time to time? I set aside my free time and free funds just to relax. But the search and verification of information, and other fuss, will take up my time, which, unfortunately, is not enough every day. The answer is obvious to me, and I recently wrote about it: "an old friend is better than two new ones."
|
|
|
|
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1159
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 01:43:31 PM |
|
If the withdrawal came through, that's one good sign, in my opinion.
I know for others they are very critical with every details of the gambling site. Some won't even start playing when they don't agree with the UI of the online casino. Others would probably prefer a colorful one, while some prefer dark ones. Like me, I don't like rainbow colored UI's as it gives me an eyesore in just a few minutes.
Reputation will always be where I look the most. Gambling sites who had been operating for years are a plus for me. I don't care about bonuses, too, as long as the service is clean, which means deposits and withdrawals are smooth.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
Charles-Tim
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 6566
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 01:59:36 PM |
|
Sticking with one site? Trust is one of the things. Secondly, when I have passed KYC with one casino, I try to keep it that way, feeling comfortable. Almost all casinos will mean we will be given out our data to almost all of them. Trying out new ones, I don’t forbid it, but I still won’t stop using the one I’m more comfortable with. The new games, bonus and other offers might attract me, but it all ends there.
There are still gambling sites that do not require KYC. I prefer to use many gambling sites than to be using just only one. Although, I gamble mostly on Stake, but there are some other gambling sites that I am also using. It was on only Stake that I get verified, while I did not do KYC on other gambling sites and I am able to withdraw.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
Bluedrem
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 02:00:20 PM |
|
The thing I prioritize the most when choosing a gambling site is how trustworthy the five are and whether they have any insiders. To be honest, I don't like changing casino sites very often because when an SMS site enters a new market, I don't know how they will treat users and how honest they are, so I'm still limited to a very small number of casino sites where I bet. To be honest, most of what I like is available on those sites so I don't need to enter a new site. I don't really care about the big bonuses that new sites offer.
|
|
|
|
|
xenomorfo
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 02:07:35 PM |
|
If the withdrawal came through, that's one good sign, in my opinion.
I know for others they are very critical with every details of the gambling site. Some won't even start playing when they don't agree with the UI of the online casino. Others would probably prefer a colorful one, while some prefer dark ones. Like me, I don't like rainbow colored UI's as it gives me an eyesore in just a few minutes.
Reputation will always be where I look the most. Gambling sites who had been operating for years are a plus for me. I don't care about bonuses, too, as long as the service is clean, which means deposits and withdrawals are smooth.
Certainly the fact that the withdrawal took place, as you said, is a truly excellent sign, it means reliability. In my opinion, however, it is not enough: a withdrawal is not enough but continuity and reliability are needed. Only in this way will people start to really trust.
|
|
|
|
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1737
keep walking, Johnnie
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 02:07:50 PM |
|
i feel like i’m way more picky with gambling sites now lol
When you're young, aren't exactly overly picky, but as time goes by, start choosing more carefully.  i don’t really care if a site has 50 different promos every week. if the games are decent, the site isn’t annoying to use and withdrawals don’t turn into a whole mission, that’s enough for me.
Personally, I don't care at all about those promotions; more often than not, they don't offer anything "valuable" enough to make me want to spend time on them. I completely agree with you that the withdrawal process should be as simple as possible, I absolutely hate it when they deliberately throw obstacles in your way. Gambling games are pretty much the same everywhere (since the developers are usually the same), so I see no point in hopping from one casino to another just to find new games. Besides, most casino websites these days are user-friendly. been checking out a few sites recently, Power.Win was one of them and it got me thinking about what actually makes people stick with one site instead of constantly trying new ones.
In my case, it’s laziness.  I simply don’t want to change my habits, and I have no desire to look for "something new", since I don’t believe I’d find anything fundamentally different that way. I also don’t want to take unnecessary risks, after all, with new casinos, there’s always the chance of running into issues with withdrawals or KYC procedures. is it the games? sportsbook? payouts? rewards? or just finding one that you already trust?
curious what everyone else looks for.
Trust, of course. Why change something that’s already working well?  If my current casino meets my needs, I see no point in experimenting with new ones.
|
|
|
|
o48o
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 1300
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 02:09:49 PM |
|
i feel like i’m way more picky with gambling sites now lol
i don’t really care if a site has 50 different promos every week. if the games are decent, the site isn’t annoying to use and withdrawals don’t turn into a whole mission, that’s enough for me.
been checking out a few sites recently, Power.Win was one of them and it got me thinking about what actually makes people stick with one site instead of constantly trying new ones.
is it the games? sportsbook? payouts? rewards? or just finding one that you already trust?
curious what everyone else looks for.
If i have found something that works for me, why would i need to change it? Gambling is combination of excitement and comfort for me, and part of that comfort is familiarity. To know what's happening and how it's happening. That i don't need to learn new ways, new interface and new deposit mechanisms or gaming mechanisms in general. That's why gambling sites are build to remind each other in the first place, so that if people decide to visit, they are instantly familiar of how everything works and where everything is.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
Decimetre
Full Member
 

Activity: 252
Merit: 138
Bitcoin has come to stay
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 02:10:45 PM |
|
A gambling site's user interface matters a lot to me. A welcoming and relaxing user interface and their sportsbook too. Ease of understanding is very necessary to me and I don't easily move onto more sites. As long as a site is giving me what I want and payout is not time wasting, I'm good with it. Why do I go about trying new sites when it's still same games and nearly equal odds. I don't easily trust gambling sites, so if I take the pain of getting acquainted to a site, I go no where else, I can safe my time and strength to do more things than search new gambling sites.
|
|
|
|
|
qurbanshah02
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 02:11:47 PM |
|
I am not attracted to it mostly but one thing that can attract me to it is greed because humans are killed by greed. When a game tempts me to give more profit or more bonus then I can be attracted enough to go towards it but I have not been to any gambling den for 2 years. Because nowadays there are quite a few good gambling dens but I know very well that going there is nothing less than a disease for me. Because one if I lose money then where will I get it back from, second if I get addicted to it then I will ask someone for money which can also become a mental stress for me. Although this can be a disease for someone so I am not affected by gambling although there are many things in gambling that force me to go to the casino but we should avoid it except for entertainment.
|
|
|
|
Tetu100
Full Member
 
Online
Activity: 406
Merit: 161
Consistence keeps you more relevant in life.
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 02:13:58 PM |
|
i feel like i’m way more picky with gambling sites now lol
i don’t really care if a site has 50 different promos every week. if the games are decent, the site isn’t annoying to use and withdrawals don’t turn into a whole mission, that’s enough for me.
been checking out a few sites recently, Power.Win was one of them and it got me thinking about what actually makes people stick with one site instead of constantly trying new ones.
is it the games? sportsbook? payouts? rewards? or just finding one that you already trust?
curious what everyone else looks for.
If I can recall very well we have a topic similar like this before. Perhaps, next time you can use the search button to ensure you're not making a duplication of what we already have. Haven't said that. What I mostly look out for before joining any casino is their reputation, I don't joke with it. Again, how easy I can withdrawal my winnings without any form of frustration. You know most of this casinos are formed of doing this, they become very soft at the beginning and very hard at the edge of withdrawing your money by frustrating you with so kind of KYC that wasn't neccesary at the beginning of the whole thing but becomes so mandatory when you want to withdraw. The moment I notice any form of inconvenience in withdrawing my money, I am gone.
|
|
|
|
|