Bitcoin Forum
September 29, 2026, 10:02:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes you actually stick with a gambling site?  (Read 550 times)
bangjoe
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2296
Merit: 962


Bitcoin $1 Million


View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 03:44:00 PM
 #41

i feel like i’m way more picky with gambling sites now lol

i don’t really care if a site has 50 different promos every week. if the games are decent, the site isn’t annoying to use and withdrawals don’t turn into a whole mission, that’s enough for me.

been checking out a few sites recently, Power.Win was one of them and it got me thinking about what actually makes people stick with one site instead of constantly trying new ones.

is it the games? sportsbook? payouts? rewards? or just finding one that you already trust?

curious what everyone else looks for.

Everyone has their own interest in a casino site that keeps them loyal, even after a few tries at other casinos he will still return to his favorite casino.
In my opinion, they have a fairly old account and their VIP level is already very far away so they are very reluctant to move, a large winning footprint at the casino, an active community and events, and good service and reputation, it will make a gambler will be comfortable in a particular casino for a long time.

Finebone
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 476
Merit: 374



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 03:52:37 PM
 #42

The most important thing I look out for in a gambling casino is competence in all their dealings, like their site is not that heavy, a small network can be enough to browse through it, just like this forum.

 Secondly I look at how quick their payout is without them start asking for this an that once you won something, that's the first impression that may compel me to still using a casino, and finally if their customers support is very quick in responding to the complaints of users, then I will likely stick around more, but something like bonus may be an added benefit, but It has no role to play in convincing me to sticking around to a particular casino because it always comes with an unrealistic wagering conditions that will compel you to gamble more than you wish.

███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
🗲
███    ███████████████████████████████████████

CRYPTO'S MOST REWARDING CASINO

███████████████████████████████████████    ███
██████▄▄██████▄▄
███▄██████████████▄▄
█▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▀███████
████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
███▀███████████████████▀
█████████████████████▀▀
██████▀███████████▀▀
███████████████▀▀
█████████▀██▀▀


█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄


▀▀███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄███
█████




███▄▄▄▄███▄
████████████
███████████▀
████████▄
██████████▄
██████▀█████▄
█▀██████▀█████
██████████▀██▀
Bigjoe33
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 658
Merit: 355



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 03:53:16 PM
 #43

If I am not mistakenly a topic like this has been raised here before and same thing could be answered here.
Op I suggest before making topic you should do as well to make little research about the topic you are about to create here.

Yea, I think there is something like this, or, was it about, what makes you to leave a gambling or casino site. But it's just something quite similar.

However, I do not also jumped around different gambling site because I know that they are nearly the same thing and if I have a particular site that is allowing me to make withdrawal without much stress then what is the need of jumping around? Definitely there is no need as I would stick to one particular site to gamble than jumping around different gambling sites.

Unless for those who like adventures and want to always try new things or do some check analysis yo compare and contrast, if not, there is no need to be moving around if you already have a nice and complete gambling site that gives you what you want. I believe gamblers may be looking for almost the same thing, way withdrawals, yea.

As for me, if a casino site offers clean and easy process of funding wallets, safe and fast withdrawals, then am satisfied. Am not a kind of person that always wants to try thing out or run around seeking new pleasure. If I understand the site, fund and withdraw peacefully and quick, them am okay.

JoyceBTC
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 406
Merit: 153


Bitcoin$Freedom


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 03:56:33 PM
 #44

I don’t actually know for others but why I like sticking to a particular casino is because I can trust them. They are reputable and trustworthy, nothing fishy, in terms of payout it is normally swift and no much stress about it, good services also from their representatives and I don’t really care much about the bonuses because I know most of their bonuses are just to attract players and bonus won’t stop Casino that is a scam from scamming.

Somto9Light
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 420
Merit: 178



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 03:59:10 PM
 #45

i feel like i’m way more picky with gambling sites now lol

i don’t really care if a site has 50 different promos every week. if the games are decent, the site isn’t annoying to use and withdrawals don’t turn into a whole mission, that’s enough for me.

been checking out a few sites recently, Power.Win was one of them and it got me thinking about what actually makes people stick with one site instead of constantly trying new ones.

is it the games? sportsbook? payouts? rewards? or just finding one that you already trust?

curious what everyone else looks for.

I will say it's the payouts and the rewards that makes me to choose a casino. The rewards I mean is free bets, I like getting a free bet after making deposits because sometimes I also win with those free bets. When you win bets and make withdrawals, it comes instantly. Those are the things I just want and not after losing many bets and you manage to win and request for withdrawals, it takes days to receive the amount. If I experience much with any casino am gambling with, I'm off.

Ndabagi01
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1442
Merit: 531



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 04:03:24 PM
 #46

Fast deposit and withdrawals, availability of various games to pick from and most importantly customers interest ahead of every other things are amongst what should make me feel attracted to a new casino. For some other players, they want that promotional reward to win as new players in the casino when they sign. They are easily attracted to it and will continue to try every new one out. It is good to use many but when you don’t get what you want from them, they’re easily not attractive to use again.

YOSHIE
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1913


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 04:07:35 PM
 #47

What makes you actually stick with a gambling site?
When the gambling site we use is still reliable, loyal to its users, trust & comfort, good experience, fast payments and so on, I think there is no strong reason for us not to be loyal to the gambling site we use.

In essence, each individual has their own point of view for reasons but being loyal to the betting site, so am I or the OP, when the gambling platform provides real justice for you, do you turn away, I think not.

Basically, online gambling sites have an experience for their respective users, after all, all gambling sites offer the same games, only the logos and colors are different, so why not be loyal.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Perfectbaby
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1148
Merit: 650


Spinly.io - Next-gen Crypto iGaming Platform


View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 04:09:50 PM
 #48

If I am not mistakenly a topic like this has been raised here before and same thing could be answered here.
Op I suggest before making topic you should do as well to make little research about the topic you are about to create here.

Yea, I think there is something like this, or, was it about, what makes you to leave a gambling or casino site. But it's just something quite similar.

However, I do not also jumped around different gambling site because I know that they are nearly the same thing and if I have a particular site that is allowing me to make withdrawal without much stress then what is the need of jumping around? Definitely there is no need as I would stick to one particular site to gamble than jumping around different gambling sites.

Unless for those who like adventures and want to always try new things or do some check analysis yo compare and contrast, if not, there is no need to be moving around if you already have a nice and complete gambling site that gives you what you want. I believe gamblers may be looking for almost the same thing, way withdrawals, yea.

As for me, if a casino site offers clean and easy process of funding wallets, safe and fast withdrawals, then am satisfied. Am not a kind of person that always wants to try thing out or run around seeking new pleasure. If I understand the site, fund and withdraw peacefully and quick, them am okay.
One thing about most people is that they do love bonuses and referrals programs, all this constitutes the main reason why many people keeps jumping around gambling sites, especially when they noticed that gambling site A is offering a better odds than the other ones.
Of course, that is enough for people to leave specific gambling site to another but, again they should check carefully to know whether such site is trustworthy enough to allow them make withdrawal from the gambling site. All these does not intrigue me because I know that those things are ways to attract people into using their gambling site.


░▄████████████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░█▀
████░▄▄▄███████▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████░███
████████████░███
████████████░█▀

░▄████████████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░███
████████████░███
████████████░███
████▄▄▄▄████░██▀
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀
████░█▀

░▄████████████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░█▀
█████████░▄▄▄
█████████░███
░▄░██████░██▀██▄
▀▀░██████░▀██▄██
████████████░█▀

░▄███████▀░▄██▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▄██
████████████░███
████████████░███
██░▄░███████░███
██░█░███████░███
████████████░███
████████████░█▀

░▄██████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
██████░███
██████░███
██████░███
██████░███████▀▄
██████░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░█▀

░▄████▀██▄█████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
█████████████░███
█████░█░█████░███
█████░▀░█████░███
█████████████░█▀
██████████░▄▄▄
██████████░█▀
 
.....  Next−Gen Crypto iGaming  .....
| 
     Play now      
hedgeh0g
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1596
Merit: 951



View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 04:24:22 PM
 #49

When the gambling site we use is still reliable, loyal to its users, trust & comfort, good experience, fast payments and so on, I think there is no strong reason for us not to be loyal to the gambling site we use.

In essence, each individual has their own point of view for reasons but being loyal to the betting site, so am I or the OP, when the gambling platform provides real justice for you, do you turn away, I think not.

Basically, online gambling sites have an experience for their respective users, after all, all gambling sites offer the same games, only the logos and colors are different, so why not be loyal.
That is my approach, and it’s what I stick to; I have no desire to even try out other gaming sites, as I’m already familiar with my go-to platforms, where deposits and withdrawals are quick and easy. Sure, I sometimes feel tempted by bonuses on new sites, but I realize it’s not worth the time and effort of registering. After all, I could easily lose the bonus money in no time, and I’m reluctant to hand over my KYC details there’s always a risk that a new, potentially unreliable site could get hacked, putting my personal information into the hands of scammers.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
MArsland
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2842
Merit: 815


Novus Ordo Seclorum


View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 04:34:49 PM
 #50

i feel like i’m way more picky with gambling sites now lol

i don’t really care if a site has 50 different promos every week. if the games are decent, the site isn’t annoying to use and withdrawals don’t turn into a whole mission, that’s enough for me.

been checking out a few sites recently, Power.Win was one of them and it got me thinking about what actually makes people stick with one site instead of constantly trying new ones.

is it the games? sportsbook? payouts? rewards? or just finding one that you already trust?

curious what everyone else looks for.
I don't like to use the word "royal" for my gambling activities in one of the casinos. But I will mention the level of comfort that keeps me from frequently switching casinos. The first does not charge a minimum deposit. As we know some casinos still set a minimum deposit.
Secondly, when it comes to the game, it is relatively the same because now it is not new games released every week but the probability of games that provide a winning experience more often than other slot games.
The third, minimum bet in slot games, because I often use fiat appearance rather than dollars so it can be seen clearly the difference in the minimum bet. The average bet is $0.2 but some sites still apply a minimum bet of $0.02 - $0.03.

Fiasem20
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 966
Merit: 305



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 04:39:51 PM
 #51

There are so many reasons why people stick with a gambling site,first of all I would say I am not a wanderer and I love it when I stay one place that actually gives me my peace.But one major reason why people actually stick to a gambling site is because they’ve gained trust about how reputable the gambling site is,if not for trust most people wouldn’t stick to a particular gambling site they’re comfortable with.Then again most people stick to a gambling site because they’re quite familiar and because they know how the gambling site operates,they might stick to it because it’s user interface is quite understandable,most casinos depositing and withdrawing money is like fighting with a dragon so to save all those drama they stick to what they’re familiar with.

gracreavix
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 434
Merit: 194



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 05:05:28 PM
 #52

One thing I can say is reputation. There's a difference between joining and staying. I can join a casino platform, but what will make me stay is the reputation of the casino. How has the casino being doing to their customers? Someone may have said this, which means we are both in alignment. Reputation covers all and everything. A casino can do all the bonuses, freebies and the rest and still flop in attending to customers well.

Doan9269
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1736
Merit: 864



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 05:22:44 PM
 #53

One thing I can say is reputation. There's a difference between joining and staying. I can join a casino platform, but what will make me stay is the reputation of the casino. How has the casino being doing to their customers? Someone may have said this, which means we are both in alignment. Reputation covers all and everything. A casino can do all the bonuses, freebies and the rest and still flop in attending to customers well.

The player can decided to register on a gambling casino just to claim their bonus and other new user offers, but can decided not to continue with the platform due to what they are offering as their service conditions and terms, this is why user experience is important when it comes to using casino because it goes a long way about what they start to benefit from the casino and what others are also seeing from the same gambling platform, this is why reputation cannot be taken for granted with deciding to use a gambling casino.

JunaidAzizi
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1372
Merit: 658


SIG-2C6EDCE4BB


View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 05:30:05 PM
 #54

Trust is everything. A casino can attract users through many bonuses, features, etc., but if they fail to sustain it, do you think the users will stay? Not at all. Users only stay when they have trust, which is built over time with sustainable features and the promises they keep for fair withdrawals without KYC. That is why people stay for many years with one casino because of the trust they have. So, yes trust is everything over the sportsbook, payouts, etc. If they fail to develop user trust, then all these functions are useless.

len01
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2170
Merit: 618


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 05:33:21 PM
 #55

The most important thing for me is choosing a casino with a good reputation and reliable customer support that is always willing to help when there’s a problem. After that, just like you mentioned here, I also prefer casinos that offer fast withdrawal options.

So I tend to ignore some promotions and focus more on sports betting instead.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Mr Reporter
Hero Member
*****
Online Online

Activity: 826
Merit: 573


Lord thank u for everything 🫶❤&#650


View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 05:54:48 PM
 #56

Fast deposit and withdrawals, availability of various games to pick from and most importantly customers interest ahead of every other things are amongst what should make me feel attracted to a new casino. For some other players, they want that promotional reward to win as new players in the casino when they sign. They are easily attracted to it and will continue to try every new one out. It is good to use many but when you don’t get what you want from them, they’re easily not attractive to use again.
My own personal pick is no matter how the casinos looks beautiful and the site fills with good graphics designs for me fast deposits and fast withdrawal are the major factors of a good casino, imagine you have to wait for about 24hr for just a little withdrawal that would be so stressful, in addition to games variety having an original games from trusted professionals or providers should be a good one to hope for and not having a some cloned slots with lot of suspicious RTP, in the gambling world today promotions really attract a lot of people, but for sometime now I have learned not to chase them.

Obulis
Full Member
***
Online Online

Activity: 854
Merit: 198


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 06:08:30 PM
 #57

i feel like i’m way more picky with gambling sites now lol

i don’t really care if a site has 50 different promos every week. if the games are decent, the site isn’t annoying to use and withdrawals don’t turn into a whole mission, that’s enough for me.

been checking out a few sites recently, Power.Win was one of them and it got me thinking about what actually makes people stick with one site instead of constantly trying new ones.

is it the games? sportsbook? payouts? rewards? or just finding one that you already trust?

curious what everyone else looks for.

Just wondering what you are actually pointing at! This is because you have made so many points as in you have given so much reasons that can make a gambler stick to a gambling sites like ease in payout, rewards, and others. These reasons are actually enough to make a gambler stick to a particular or few gambling companies. Some of the point you made here can't be without trust, that is to say that sites with all that attributes has a reliable level of trust which should make someone glue with them.

Not in anyway saying that gamblers should not tryout other sites at all, a gambler can go on trying other sites for one reason or the other like probably for promos

henmark
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1599
Merit: 345



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 06:32:00 PM
 #58

i don’t really care if a site has 50 different promos every week. if the games are decent, the site isn’t annoying to use and withdrawals don’t turn into a whole mission, that’s enough for me.

been checking out a few sites recently, Power.Win was one of them and it got me thinking about what actually makes people stick with one site instead of constantly trying new ones.

is it the games? sportsbook? payouts? rewards? or just finding one that you already trust?

curious what everyone else looks for.
It's mostly a mixture of a bunch of things that will make a gambler choose a platform as their go-to place whenever they want to gamble. Different people will have different preferences, for example, some people might stick to a platform because it has a sportsbook, some might do it because they like the games, some might do it because of the customer service. There are a bunch of other reasons that could make a gambler stay.

For me in general, I usually look for these things in a casino that can make me stick to it:

- Reputation comes at the top in my books, which means that if a casino is reputable and doesn't have a lot of accusations from its users, I will surely consider it as my permanent gambling platform.

- The second thing I would look for is whether the platform handles deposits and withdrawals efficiently. I hate it when my deposits and withdrawals are delayed, even if the platform asks for KYC, it should do it without much problems.

- And finally, customer support can either make me stay or leave, because if the operators aren't very helpful and respectful towards me as a gambler, I wouldn't want to do any business with them.

Johnlomape
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 686
Merit: 256


Need a campaign manager? Dm Hhampuz!


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 06:41:07 PM
 #59

The most important thing I look out for in a gambling casino is competence in all their dealings, like their site is not that heavy, a small network can be enough to browse through it, just like this forum.

 Secondly I look at how quick their payout is without them start asking for this an that once you won something, that's the first impression that may compel me to still using a casino, and finally if their customers support is very quick in responding to the complaints of users, then I will likely stick around more, but something like bonus may be an added benefit, but It has no role to play in convincing me to sticking around to a particular casino because it always comes with an unrealistic wagering conditions that will compel you to gamble more than you wish.
It is true that players are often looking for how they could make money from the casino of their choice and it is also necessary for such casino to have some qualities that will make players to want to use it more based on the experience they have been getting from the casino. When a casino does not delay payout, this can attract players that like instant payout and don't want their withdrawals to be delayed for any reason. Also good games and big odds are good features we are looking for when looking for casinos that satisfy our interest.

Mate2237
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1582
Merit: 689


Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013


View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 06:57:41 PM
 #60

Reading the comments and seeing that some people have reasons to believe that you are advertising the casino that you made mention of and if you say that you aren't doing that then you would not have made reference to that casino to explain your point. You have basically mentioned most of the things that would attract a gambler to a casino or make the player stick to using the same casino.


Easy payouts is one feature that every casino that intends to stay in business, have a good reputation and good reviews must have because it is possible for a casino to have technical issues or issues with the payment provider that can slow down or delay withdrawal but some impatient players would be quick to call this a scam or say that they are impatient. This is something that should be properly worked on and given attention.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!