Bitcoin Forum
October 09, 2026, 07:43:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Slot providers becoming like political parties ?  (Read 1050 times)
swogerino (OP)
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 4032
Merit: 1265



View Profile
September 30, 2026, 06:15:03 AM
 #41

LoL, so we all agree that anyone who is involved in politics will give false hopes? Cheesy

Now to the topic, gate of Olympus isn't my favorite slot because I never won much from that even with bonus packs but I didn't do any further research I just switch the game and see if I am lucky. Maybe that x2500 is the highest number to win doesn't mean you will hit that if you play 6 hours or even 600 hours straight.

Yeah I saw that as even yesterday 9 hour straight game play nothing happened. The mechanics here is completely like a politician promise despite many people calling it off topic it is not. The multiplier keeps building while you hope for something good to hit and the reality is that it never happens. I am sure a lot of people are playing this with the same hope so I say to them please stop before it is to late.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
SportbetOne
Copper Member
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 69
Merit: 12


View Profile WWW
September 30, 2026, 07:36:18 AM
 #42

The game hits much less than other series and like politicians offer you empty vows this game keep building the multiplier while not giving you what "they promise".
Pragmatic’s entire strategy for the past couple of years has been taking an already popular slot, slapping "1000" or "2500" onto the title, and cranking the volatility straight into the stratosphere.
A x1250 super bonus buy is pure balance drain. They tease you with those huge multipliers floating around on the reels to give you the illusion of being close, but the math model is tuned so tight that a real connection on a high multi is a once-in-a-blue-moon event. It's the same reskin machine, just engineered to bleed handle twice as fast as the original x500 version.

⚽ SPORTBET.ONE — No KYC & Instant Payouts Crypto Sportsbook 🏀
No KYC ⚡ Instant Payouts
L E G E N D A R Y
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 280
Merit: 239



View Profile
September 30, 2026, 07:47:49 AM
 #43

Personally, I believe it’s more reasonable to focus more on how quickly the game can make me increase my stakes after a long session without the result I intended. You see many gamblers believe that consistency in gambling is the key to unlocking that next big win, so when they’ve spent several hours waiting for that multiplier, it becomes very easy to think that the long awaited multiplier is gonna come on the next spin, when in reality every spin is just independent. And it’s best to treat every game independently because having such mindset might just get you into more and more serious trouble.

Somegory
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 434
Merit: 215



View Profile
September 30, 2026, 09:11:04 AM
 #44

When you play slots for a long time the most likely outcome is that you'll end up losing money, you don't have to have a long history with it to know it. Only a few very lucky players will win a good amount. In this case as in others, luck has simply not favoured the OP, but it is appreciated that he wants to share his experience so that others do not fall into his mistake. But I think it is the same with Pragmatic and other providers: winning in the long run is still a rarity.

I think this is true, slots aren't meant to be played for a very long time, I always thought it a my omw thing but it seems like many people also noticed it, gambling in general is bad when you spend too much time on them.

Those who will say no will still say no because they ended up with higher multiplier as time goes on but that's all a plan from the casino to keep you in the game.

The shorter time you spent on gambling the more healthier it becomes, you won't lose control, and there will also no cause for any alarms.

Alex077
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4536
Merit: 2138


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile WWW
September 30, 2026, 09:50:21 AM
 #45

I think this is true, slots aren't meant to be played for a very long time, I always thought it a my omw thing but it seems like many people also noticed it, gambling in general is bad when you spend too much time on them.

Those who will say no will still say no because they ended up with higher multiplier as time goes on but that's all a plan from the casino to keep you in the game...
Yeah, you might be up for a while, but the longer you play, the better the chances that the casino eventually gets those winnings back.
At the same time, I wouldn’t say that a slot deliberately stops paying after you’ve been playing for a certain amount of time. I think the bigger problem is the player.
That’s why, for me, it makes much more sense to set a limit not only on how much you deposit, but also on how long you play.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
Cointxz
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1349


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
September 30, 2026, 10:13:06 AM
 #46

So just yesterday one of the most well known games in the history of slot machines was released, namely Gates of Olympus 2500 which offers what was really needed here, features like when in free games any multiplier is collected even if no hit and so on. I tried for hours yesterday the best bonus, the one costing x1250 your bet to buy it and after more than six hours not a single x2500 was seen on the board. The game hits much less than other series and like politicians offer you empty vows this game keep building the multiplier while not giving you what "they promise".

I thought they already stop at 1000 version which is already hard to hit that freaking x1000 multiplier. Instead, they level up their volatility to push players to keep spinning since the target multiplier is already level up without realizing that the chance of hitting it is much lower compared to the previous version that already on extreme level.

I only hit those x1000 2 times on Sweet but never encountered them on gates which is much tougher games for me to hit a decent win.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
▀▀███████▀████████████████████████████████████████
██████████
▀██▄▄████▄██▐████▀▀███████████▀▀████████████████████
█████████
▌██▐██████▌██████▌█▐█████████████▐███████████████████
█████████
▌█████████▄▄▄██████▀▀▀▀███████▌█████▀████████████████
██████████
▄███▀███████▀▀██████▄██████████▐█▀█▄███▀▀███████████
████████████
▄▄███▀▀██▄▄▄▄██▐███▀██▄█▐█▌██▀█▄██▀██▄▄███████████
████████████████
▄▄███▀██▌███████▄█▌███████▐██▌███▀█▄██████████
██████████
▀███▄███████████▐██▌█▐████████▐██▐████▄██▀██████████
█████████
▌██▄███████████▄████▄████▄██▄██████▀▄█████▄▀█████████
█████████
▌██▀███▀▀███▄█████████████████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄█████████
██████████
▄██████▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 🎰  🎲 ..Play Smarter.. 🏀  ⚽ ..Play Now..
panjul07
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4354
Merit: 1449



View Profile WWW
September 30, 2026, 12:34:22 PM
 #47

So just yesterday one of the most well known games in the history of slot machines was released, namely Gates of Olympus 2500 which offers what was really needed here, features like when in free games any multiplier is collected even if no hit and so on. I tried for hours yesterday the best bonus, the one costing x1250 your bet to buy it and after more than six hours not a single x2500 was seen on the board. The game hits much less than other series and like politicians offer you empty vows this game keep building the multiplier while not giving you what "they promise".
I thought they already stop at 1000 version which is already hard to hit that freaking x1000 multiplier. Instead, they level up their volatility to push players to keep spinning since the target multiplier is already level up without realizing that the chance of hitting it is much lower compared to the previous version that already on extreme level.

I only hit those x1000 2 times on Sweet but never encountered them on gates which is much tougher games for me to hit a decent win.

I'm not that surprised to see Pragmatic released this "2500" for their Gates of Olympus because they also released a 2500 version for their most popular game Sweet Bonanza few months ago.
High likely, we will also see Pragmatic release other 2500 version for their other games, maybe there will be Sugar Rush 2500 as there is already Sugar Rush 1000.
Sweet Bonanza, Gates Olympus and Sugar Rush can be said as the most games that are being improved or modified by Pragmatic.
One more possible game that can be seen with 2500 version is their "Big Bass" slot.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
red4slash
Hero Member
*****
Online Online

Activity: 2170
Merit: 641



View Profile WWW
September 30, 2026, 01:44:04 PM
 #48

It was just a promotion given regardless of what it produced for me of course it depended on luck.
Gates of Olympus is getting more and more versions that they show and another type of game that is themed the same but for the issue of the results is not it back to our luck in playing.

The name is there only as a form of advertising but for the results of the game everyone is obviously different and not all gamblers will be lucky in this game so why feel strange when we lose in a slot game because is not this a reasonableness?
Gambling especially in any type of slot or the latest version even though the results will remain the same where the victory is only a fraction of the defeat that has ever been felt but even so it does not mean it is a mistake when we play at certain service providers because when we are lucky then surely we will feel the victory.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Donk1
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 448
Merit: 217



View Profile WWW
September 30, 2026, 02:14:43 PM
 #49

​I think they are just building multipliers on non winning spins because it often gives most gamblers false hope that they can actually win. Even if every spin is random and unpredictable, I still believe it's just another way of drawing attention and ensuring the game stays exciting.that said though I can't say for sure still the biggest trap seems to be the 1,250x bonus.with a high price like that you would probably need a massive payout if you intend to get back your money and the profit. To me when the features are as costly as that, unless you intend to take the risk willingly or you have enough to spare, then the game is certainly no longer fun. It becomes more of an irrational decision than an intended game for fun. That's all.......

sompitonov
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1508



View Profile
September 30, 2026, 02:26:25 PM
 #50

​I think they are just building multipliers on non winning spins because it often gives most gamblers false hope that they can actually win. Even if every spin is random and unpredictable, I still believe it's just another way of drawing attention and ensuring the game stays exciting.that said though I can't say for sure still the biggest trap seems to be the 1,250x bonus.with a high price like that you would probably need a massive payout if you intend to get back your money and the profit. To me when the features are as costly as that, unless you intend to take the risk willingly or you have enough to spare, then the game is certainly no longer fun. It becomes more of an irrational decision than an intended game for fun. That's all.......
To be honest, playing at a casino is an irrational move for those who jump in without a strategy, relying solely on luck. In the long run, there is a very high probability that the casino will leave us empty-handed, with winners serving as mere exceptions to the rule. Of course, players decide for themselves how to play, but relying only on luck implies an overestimation of one's own fortune; nevertheless, millions of players around the world do it time and again. One wonders if they ever ask themselves why "they" should win rather than other players, or why luck should favor them specifically.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Perfectbaby
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1162
Merit: 650


Spinly.io - Next-gen Crypto iGaming Platform


View Profile WWW
September 30, 2026, 03:20:04 PM
 #51

This is one thing about slot games I do not usually love because you wouldn't know when the multiplier could hit as they said, already as you are gambling you should know that is a random game multiplier and you won't also know when the right hit could count toward your winning. Also we should not be overly be carried away with whatever they said on the game since it's actually not transparent for you to know how provably fair they could be. Of course that is how every single casino do preach around their site and their Ann thread, but as someone who understands how they function you shouldn't be that carried away with whatever offer they could tends to give when gambling.


░▄████████████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░█▀
████░▄▄▄███████▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████░███
████████████░███
████████████░█▀

░▄████████████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░███
████████████░███
████████████░███
████▄▄▄▄████░██▀
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀
████░█▀

░▄████████████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░█▀
█████████░▄▄▄
█████████░███
░▄░██████░██▀██▄
▀▀░██████░▀██▄██
████████████░█▀

░▄███████▀░▄██▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▄██
████████████░███
████████████░███
██░▄░███████░███
██░█░███████░███
████████████░███
████████████░█▀

░▄██████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
██████░███
██████░███
██████░███
██████░███████▀▄
██████░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░█▀

░▄████▀██▄█████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
█████████████░███
█████░█░█████░███
█████░▀░█████░███
█████████████░█▀
██████████░▄▄▄
██████████░█▀
 
.....  Next−Gen Crypto iGaming  .....
| 
     Play now      
Pandu Geddon
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1722
Merit: 773


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
September 30, 2026, 03:36:34 PM
 #52

This is one thing about slot games I do not usually love because you wouldn't know when the multiplier could hit as they said, already as you are gambling you should know that is a random game multiplier and you won't also know when the right hit could count toward your winning. Also we should not be overly be carried away with whatever they said on the game since it's actually not transparent for you to know how provably fair they could be. Of course that is how every single casino do preach around their site and their Ann thread, but as someone who understands how they function you shouldn't be that carried away with whatever offer they could tends to give when gambling.

I just wonder why Op spends so much time, more than 6 hours, playing slots. I have never played a slot session that long, because it is certainly very exhausting. Especially with unwanted results, it would definitely make us keep grumbling about the truth of the promotion being done. If the amount isn’t large and doesn’t take a lot of exhausting time, I’m sure not many people would care too much.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
▀▀███████▀████████████████████████████████████████
██████████
▀██▄▄████▄██▐████▀▀███████████▀▀████████████████████
█████████
▌██▐██████▌██████▌█▐█████████████▐███████████████████
█████████
▌█████████▄▄▄██████▀▀▀▀███████▌█████▀████████████████
██████████
▄███▀███████▀▀██████▄██████████▐█▀█▄███▀▀███████████
████████████
▄▄███▀▀██▄▄▄▄██▐███▀██▄█▐█▌██▀█▄██▀██▄▄███████████
████████████████
▄▄███▀██▌███████▄█▌███████▐██▌███▀█▄██████████
██████████
▀███▄███████████▐██▌█▐████████▐██▐████▄██▀██████████
█████████
▌██▄███████████▄████▄████▄██▄██████▀▄█████▄▀█████████
█████████
▌██▀███▀▀███▄█████████████████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄█████████
██████████
▄██████▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 🎰  🎲 ..Play Smarter.. 🏀  ⚽ ..Play Now..
Agbamoni
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1204
Merit: 692


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
September 30, 2026, 03:55:51 PM
 #53

Gambling of Olympus was created yesterday or years ago? The game was created in early month of 2021. But that might mean what you meant as yesterday as you can mean what has been created in the past.m as yesterday.

Games of Olympus, other slots and all casino games are created for most gamblers to lose money while helping the casinos to continuing providing you their customers the games.

Just FYI, there are some other version of Gates of Olympus such as the one with "Super Scatter" "Gates of Olympus 1000" and others as you can see below:

He is referring to the newest one "Gates of Olympus 2500" which was launched some time ago, the game is the one in the leftmost image.
I tried this game today on Shuffle and I also did the same thing as OP, buying the best/the most expensive bonus buy but with low base bet.
Luckily I hit nice result on my first try with the "Super Free Spins 2" as it give me final result of 5418x although the bonus itself cost 1250x.
Of course I also tried the other bonus buys with lower cost but no good result before I tried the best/the most expensive one.

Replay: https://www.ppreplaylink.net/iXjdzrVDoO

That is a very good hit with over x5400 something it never happened to me during my more than six hours trying to see how far this game would go. I also saw some people playing this in what appeared as a real casino although it looked like a computer screen modified with the looks of a real casino where people hit x3000 after buying this secod super free spins, the best one. I agree though we have to give it a few days, will simulate again tonight and see if there is any change at how far this game will go.

This brought me to what I was about to say before I saw the post made by panjul07.

I believe you were in a hurry to share the bad experience you had with the new game. Most persons at the same time it came out, played the game and won with it. The evidence came swiftly as panjul07 shared his own experience.

Before concluding, play the game for the second time, or the third, and if it's the same, maybe this previous complaint would be necessary.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
▀▀███████▀████████████████████████████████████████
██████████
▀██▄▄████▄██▐████▀▀███████████▀▀████████████████████
█████████
▌██▐██████▌██████▌█▐█████████████▐███████████████████
█████████
▌█████████▄▄▄██████▀▀▀▀███████▌█████▀████████████████
██████████
▄███▀███████▀▀██████▄██████████▐█▀█▄███▀▀███████████
████████████
▄▄███▀▀██▄▄▄▄██▐███▀██▄█▐█▌██▀█▄██▀██▄▄███████████
████████████████
▄▄███▀██▌███████▄█▌███████▐██▌███▀█▄██████████
██████████
▀███▄███████████▐██▌█▐████████▐██▐████▄██▀██████████
█████████
▌██▄███████████▄████▄████▄██▄██████▀▄█████▄▀█████████
█████████
▌██▀███▀▀███▄█████████████████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄█████████
██████████
▄██████▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 🎰  🎲 ..Play Smarter.. 🏀  ⚽ ..Play Now..
Perfectbaby
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1162
Merit: 650


Spinly.io - Next-gen Crypto iGaming Platform


View Profile WWW
September 30, 2026, 04:24:59 PM
 #54

This is one thing about slot games I do not usually love because you wouldn't know when the multiplier could hit as they said, already as you are gambling you should know that is a random game multiplier and you won't also know when the right hit could count toward your winning. Also we should not be overly be carried away with whatever they said on the game since it's actually not transparent for you to know how provably fair they could be. Of course that is how every single casino do preach around their site and their Ann thread, but as someone who understands how they function you shouldn't be that carried away with whatever offer they could tends to give when gambling.

I just wonder why Op spends so much time, more than 6 hours, playing slots. I have never played a slot session that long, because it is certainly very exhausting. Especially with unwanted results, it would definitely make us keep grumbling about the truth of the promotion being done. If the amount isn’t large and doesn’t take a lot of exhausting time, I’m sure not many people would care too much.
Likewise, I haven't spend such time gambling because I know that the results would always be the same.
It's better to have specific tune to gamble and when that time is reached then it's advisable to stop at that particular moment but saying that I should spend more than an hour to gamble is actually wrong.
At first there should be moderation while hamby, and if you are responsible Gambler you wouldn't be that easily getting lured or being tracked on the gambling site trying to recover what you had lost because as we know slot games are game of chances.


░▄████████████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░█▀
████░▄▄▄███████▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████░███
████████████░███
████████████░█▀

░▄████████████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░███
████████████░███
████████████░███
████▄▄▄▄████░██▀
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀
████░█▀

░▄████████████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░█▀
█████████░▄▄▄
█████████░███
░▄░██████░██▀██▄
▀▀░██████░▀██▄██
████████████░█▀

░▄███████▀░▄██▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▄██
████████████░███
████████████░███
██░▄░███████░███
██░█░███████░███
████████████░███
████████████░█▀

░▄██████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
██████░███
██████░███
██████░███
██████░███████▀▄
██████░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░█▀

░▄████▀██▄█████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
█████████████░███
█████░█░█████░███
█████░▀░█████░███
█████████████░█▀
██████████░▄▄▄
██████████░█▀
 
.....  Next−Gen Crypto iGaming  .....
| 
     Play now      
Yudhisthir
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 1068
Merit: 103


View Profile
September 30, 2026, 04:29:21 PM
 #55

So just yesterday one of the most well known games in the history of slot machines was released, namely Gates of Olympus 2500 which offers what was really needed here, features like when in free games any multiplier is collected even if no hit and so on. I tried for hours yesterday the best bonus, the one costing x1250 your bet to buy it and after more than six hours not a single x2500 was seen on the board. The game hits much less than other series and like politicians offer you empty vows this game keep building the multiplier while not giving you what "they promise".

That's common with slots. Once with few large wins are rare to hit. The algorithm is made for the house to have profit and in matter of slots, the house edge is much larger. It's not much fun to try to get a x2500 as you might not get one even on placing 10K bets. So, I always choose the slots where you even get 0.5x, 0.8x. i.e. even if you are loosing on each bet, there's a feeling that you are winning something.
Zlantann
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1331



View Profile
September 30, 2026, 04:36:58 PM
 #56

It is actually a funny comparison to have slot games and politicians side to side. But let us be honest, it would be rather silly from any gambler to actually believe the promises of a slot machine provider when comes to higher chances to win money on one of their slots machines. That is something I could not take seriously, specially if we keep in mind how fast slots can drain one's wallet and bankroll in a single session.

Perhaps you just need a time away from slots and try with different casino games, perhaps  Originals, in which you have more of a "control" over the multiplier and develop more risk management through time.

Just my two sats on this discussion, though.

I had a conversation with a gambler who won big recently. While people were congratulating him, he shared his story. He said that for the past five years, he has not been in profit. He luckily won big, and everyone was celebrating him. OP is complaining about his loss and putting the blame on the newly released game. Someone else somewhere might be celebrating Gates of Olympus 2500 because they won big playing it.

I have also felt the same way about some games. I simply stop playing them and focus on others that I find favorable. 

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
swogerino (OP)
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 4032
Merit: 1265



View Profile
October 01, 2026, 06:03:30 AM
 #57

It is actually a funny comparison to have slot games and politicians side to side. But let us be honest, it would be rather silly from any gambler to actually believe the promises of a slot machine provider when comes to higher chances to win money on one of their slots machines. That is something I could not take seriously, specially if we keep in mind how fast slots can drain one's wallet and bankroll in a single session.

Perhaps you just need a time away from slots and try with different casino games, perhaps  Originals, in which you have more of a "control" over the multiplier and develop more risk management through time.

Just my two sats on this discussion, though.

I had a conversation with a gambler who won big recently. While people were congratulating him, he shared his story. He said that for the past five years, he has not been in profit. He luckily won big, and everyone was celebrating him. OP is complaining about his loss and putting the blame on the newly released game. Someone else somewhere might be celebrating Gates of Olympus 2500 because they won big playing it.

I have also felt the same way about some games. I simply stop playing them and focus on others that I find favorable. 

I also won yesterday as I was playing all day the slot and I got from 100.000 ARS to over 700.000 ARS by using the super spin 2 feature which I must say is much better than the best bonus buy. I knew that if I continued I would lose it all and yes I choose to do so because I thought I want one make it or break it situation hoping to achieve substantial win for the night. Well the story just repeated itself and I lost everything. It was my choice to do so this time nothing against the provider.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
ZeeDizz
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 17
Merit: 0


View Profile
October 01, 2026, 07:55:16 AM
 #58

So just yesterday one of the most well known games in the history of slot machines was released, namely Gates of Olympus 2500 which offers what was really needed here, features like when in free games any multiplier is collected even if no hit and so on. I tried for hours yesterday the best bonus, the one costing x1250 your bet to buy it and after more than six hours not a single x2500 was seen on the board. The game hits much less than other series and like politicians offer you empty vows this game keep building the multiplier while not giving you what "they promise".

Spent way too much time chasing that stuff myself lately and it gets frustrating fast when the game just keeps teasing without delivering. At least there are better spots out there with solid libraries of slots blackjack roulette and poker tables that actually keep the action flowing. I was looking around the other day and found this solid rundown over at https://holy-spin.biz/ overview that shows a place packed with top providers offering jackpot slots live dealer games and smooth crypto betting options plus a massive welcome package that makes jumping in feel worthwhile. The mix of classic and modern titles plus ongoing rewards keeps things interesting without all the usual letdowns and the payments side handles deposits and cashouts pretty cleanly for anyone chasing that next big win.
Buying a 1250x bonus feature on high-volatility Pragmatic slots is always a massive gamble. Provider math models are brutal, especially when a game just launches and everyone is throwing feature buys at it.
hmbdofficial
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 336
Merit: 136



View Profile
October 01, 2026, 08:17:51 AM
 #59

I also won yesterday as I was playing all day the slot and I got from 100.000 ARS to over 700.000 ARS by using the super spin 2 feature which I must say is much better than the best bonus buy. I knew that if I continued I would lose it all and yes I choose to do so because I thought I want one make it or break it situation hoping to achieve substantial win for the night. Well the story just repeated itself and I lost everything. It was my choice to do so this time nothing against the provider.
I like the fact that you’re getting the whole thing. from your first post, I will assume that 6 hours isn’t just enough to judge the whole randomness result. so maybe a little more trial could have come up with the multiplier you were targeting.
This part is where I wonder how you knew you were going to lose the funds you’ve won and you decided to continue, isn’t that the irresponsible gambling we are talking about? Sometimes it’s just better to excuse the casino after some win I mean you would have atleast exited with something reasonable. And it’s good you are not blaming the provider this time around, you do really understand that it was entirely your choice to lose everything.

oll
Full Member
***
Online Online

Activity: 534
Merit: 196



View Profile
October 01, 2026, 10:03:32 AM
 #60

So just yesterday one of the most well known games in the history of slot machines was released, namely Gates of Olympus 2500 which offers what was really needed here, features like when in free games any multiplier is collected even if no hit and so on. I tried for hours yesterday the best bonus, the one costing x1250 your bet to buy it and after more than six hours not a single x2500 was seen on the board. The game hits much less than other series and like politicians offer you empty vows this game keep building the multiplier while not giving you what "they promise".

It's amazing how slot machine designers come up with such things. On the one hand, the multiplier seems to accumulate, and the player thinks, "It's all worth it, the winning potential is growing." But on the other hand, if the multiplier doesn't hit, who cares how much it's increased to? Even 10,000.

The comparison to politicians is excellent, and since everyone finds words of support for you, it means politicians in every country are the same: they make promises, and once they're elected by the people, they forget about them. But a six-hour timeframe is truly significant.
I'm sorry to you bro that you didn't hit this multiplier during such a long period of time.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!