That's a lot of time spent on that game. I'm not judging you, but you wasted a lot of time, mate. You knew it was a new game, and new games sometimes are not fully trustworthy. At least you can give it some time, and then you can use it, but with a small amount, not that many bonus tickets, as a test. When you fully build your trust, then you can expect something bigger. And you know new games are introduced in casinos favor, so the loss of users money is definitely confirmed.
Yes, spending that much time is too wasteful, but from OP explanation I can also understand, the game provides new features by collecting multipliers even though there are no wins, something that other versions of Gates of Olympus do not provide, I suspect this is the attraction why op plays for that long, and sometimes the other attraction of new games is getting an experience that feels different, but of course any kind of slot game is just a game of luck, which is why playing this type of game must always be careful.
There is no logic in getting too excited about a slot game bonus offer and placing bets or participating in that game. Because the results of slot games come randomly. If someone keeps betting in a specific session and expects to win big, then he is making a mistake. He can never guess which time is likely to win. That is why if someone thinks that if he keeps betting more on a new game that has been launched, he should quickly move away from the expectation that a big win will be created.
When a gambler tries to win big, he forgets that gambling is an uncertain platform where anything can happen. He thinks that if he sticks, he will win. In terms of betting, I did not get win where I expected the most and where I did not expect, big wins came. If a gambler looks for certainty especially in slot game, he will definitely give up it. The biggest thing is that just because there is a big bonus offer, he should not think that a big win will be found in that game.