Welcome to the forum. Your casino has a very nice design, and your announcement thread looks great too, but I didn't see a license for your casino. Maybe I'm just not looking in the right place on your site, but I can't find the license. I also read the Terms of Service, and to my surprise, I saw a $1 withdrawal fee for Litecoin; I don't understand why there would be a $1 fee for Litecoin withdrawals when the coin has very low transaction fees. Just to give a few examples: on the Binance exchange, the Litecoin withdrawal fee is $0.01 ( which is 0.001 LTC ) and Stake Casino charges the same amount. Look at the difference compared to the withdrawal fee charged by your casino it's a huge difference.

source:
https://sushistakes.com/termsI kept reading the terms of service and came across something that made me think for over ten minutes; I wondered if I was misinterpreting everything, because I couldn't find where the license was. Usually, casinos set up a company often one that doesn't even have a physical office and that company registers the casino's license. This effectively makes the casino the property of that company. In short, it’s a way to conceal the identities of the casino's owners. Well, I didn't see that in your casino, but I did see this:
These Terms are governed by the laws of the jurisdiction in which Sushi Stakes operates, and any dispute that cannot be resolved through support is subject to the courts of that jurisdiction. If any provision is found invalid, the rest remains in force.
source:
https://sushistakes.com/termsAnd what jurisdiction is it where Sushi Stakes operates? Finally, I checked your casino's Twitter account; it was created in October 2014. Yes, I read that right we're talking about an account that's over 10 years old. I spent a long time scrolling down to see more posts from this Twitter account, and this is all that shows up:

source:
https://x.com/SushiStakesWhat is happening with your casino's Twitter account?