Bitcoin Forum
September 30, 2026, 04:25:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING! Scammed by Kryptowerk out of 5.6 XMR ($3 000)  (Read 98 times)
Vasiliy28 (OP)
Newbie
*
Online Online

Activity: 2
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 29, 2026, 11:33:58 PM
 #1

What happened:
I was looking for a lealana physical XMR coin for some time and found it on sale on bitcointalk and it was sold by the user “kryptowerk”. I made an account since I have never used this forum prior and contacted him on September 16th in the original thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5590974.msg67033034#msg67033034
And was told to PM him, which I did and got a reply on September 22th, we messaged back and forth and came to a conclusion and I clarified that I initially wanted to use escrow but he pointed out about his trust and I went thru it and noticed that he seemed very legit and had done direct payment several times, zero negative feedback and seemed very trusted by the physical crypto community so I went thru and payed directly 5.6 XMR on Friday the 25th and he first said he would send the parcel on Monday or Sunday (27-28th) and then after payment he changed it and said he would send it the following day on 26th. I PM:ed him 2 times asking about tracking with no answer, he has either ignored me or hasn’t logged in once since then and hasn’t either crossed out the coin as sold as he has supposedly done with other coins he has sold.
Scammers Profile Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=949248
Reference Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5590974.msg67033034#msg67033034
Amount Scammed:
5.6 XMR ($3 000)
Payment Method:
XMR / Monero
Proof of Payment:
Tx-id: 4f513964c76ee3e46f146f4af6a34c65f1e65494f4f5ddd5318638c005c86091
https://talkimg.com/images/2026/09/29/U0Bg1l.jpeg
PM/Chat Logs:
https://talkimg.com/image/U0B0aH
https://talkimg.com/image/U0BlTg
https://talkimg.com/image/U0gFXa
Photos he sent:
https://talkimg.com/image/U0gQqf
https://talkimg.com/image/U0gmy8
https://talkimg.com/image/U0gCLD
https://talkimg.com/image/U0gMMZ
Additional Notes:
I have also left negative feedback on his profile. Since he supposedly has quite a few positive feedbacks, I would really appreciate it if someone of you who has bought from him before, could provide information about him and if someone has his personal contact, if you could contact him personally and clear this out. If by chance someone know him IRL, the same goes for you. If the administrators / someone could find his email or contact it would be really helpful. I genuinely hope this is just a big misunderstanding and if it is, I will apologize and remove the negative feedback and this post but unfortunately it looks less likely for every hour.
owlcatz
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4368
Merit: 2054



View Profile
September 29, 2026, 11:39:15 PM
Merited by nutildah (1)
 #2

I'm pretty sure he won't scam ya mate. if he does, plenty of people here know him so not to worry so much.

People sometimes have emergencies remember. I will reach out tho, just to help. Smiley

Cheers,
Owl

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|  BTC     XMR  
  DAI     LTC  
   Fees  0.8%    
AakZaki
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 2730
Merit: 2564


Integrity Over Exploits 🦁


View Profile
Today at 02:36:45 AM
 #3


Actually, recently he has been online on this forum, it's just that he hasn't written anything since September 24 yesterday.
I hope you need to be patient first, maybe he's still busy or he hasn't had time to send your stuff yet.

And try to contact him again in the PM and ask him for certainty when he will send. Don't rush to say anything about him, considering that he is one of the people who has trust and many people have successfully transacted with him.

mabji1
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 70
Merit: 3


View Profile
Today at 06:59:57 AM
Merited by Murat (2)
 #4

It would be better to wait for him to provide further clarification. He doesn’t seem to be a scammer.
Kryptowerk
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1601


A swap that needs a hand? zeto.cash@proton.me


View Profile
Today at 11:37:55 AM
Merited by $crypto$ (1)
 #5

Hello, I just read this, thanks to owl who sent me dm. I wasn't checking on the forum during the weekend, if it shows I've been online most likely because I was still auto logged in on my laptop but didn't actively get to check anything.

I provided OP the tracking of his parcel I believe it was last Friday and brought the parcel to the post office on Monday.
I'm happy to provide evidence to some trustworthy escrow people here on the forum and am sorry for any delay but I never scammed anyone and don't intend to do in the future.


EDIT: I just noticed I had opened a tab new tab to send a zerobin message with the tracking info of the parcel, however I never actually clicked send on the message. That is 100% my fault and I am sorry for any stress this may have caused to OP.
The zerobin was created 5 days ago, as it's valid for 30 days in total this can be proven to show no malicious intend on my side.
Again, if any trustable escrow wants to verify I'm happy to share part of the info here.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!