To clarify it was all a misunderstanding and everything is solved. Kryptowerk had no intention of scamming and wrote what had happened in this thread.
I will let this thread sit for an hour so people who have seen it can see it edited and have deleted the negative feedback I left on his profile.
I sincerely apologize for the thread I made and inconvenience it may have caused to your reputation Kryptowerk,
Thank you!
Once again, I did NOT get scammed by kyptowerk!
What happened:
I was looking for a lealana physical XMR coin for some time and found it on sale on bitcointalk and it was sold by the user “kryptowerk”. I made an account since I have never used this forum prior and contacted him on September 16th in the original thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5590974.msg67033034#msg67033034And was told to PM him, which I did and got a reply on September 22th, we messaged back and forth and came to a conclusion and I clarified that I initially wanted to use escrow but he pointed out about his trust and I went thru it and noticed that he seemed very legit and had done direct payment several times, zero negative feedback and seemed very trusted by the physical crypto community so I went thru and payed directly 5.6 XMR on Friday the 25th and he first said he would send the parcel on Monday or Sunday (27-28th) and then after payment he changed it and said he would send it the following day on 26th. I PM:ed him 2 times asking about tracking with no answer, he has either ignored me or hasn’t logged in once since then and hasn’t either crossed out the coin as sold as he has supposedly done with other coins he has sold.
Scammers Profile Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=949248Reference Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5590974.msg67033034#msg67033034Amount Scammed:
5.6 XMR ($3 000)
Payment Method:
XMR / Monero
Proof of Payment:
Tx-id: 4f513964c76ee3e46f146f4af6a34c65f1e65494f4f5ddd5318638c005c86091
https://talkimg.com/images/2026/09/29/U0Bg1l.jpegPM/Chat Logs:
https://talkimg.com/image/U0B0aHhttps://talkimg.com/image/U0BlTghttps://talkimg.com/image/U0gFXaPhotos he sent:
https://talkimg.com/image/U0gQqfhttps://talkimg.com/image/U0gmy8https://talkimg.com/image/U0gCLDhttps://talkimg.com/image/U0gMMZAdditional Notes:
I have also left negative feedback on his profile. Since he supposedly has quite a few positive feedbacks, I would really appreciate it if someone of you who has bought from him before, could provide information about him and if someone has his personal contact, if you could contact him personally and clear this out. If by chance someone know him IRL, the same goes for you. If the administrators / someone could find his email or contact it would be really helpful. I genuinely hope this is just a big misunderstanding and if it is, I will apologize and remove the negative feedback and this post but unfortunately it looks less likely for every hour.