Bitcoin Forum
October 07, 2026, 10:25:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most crypto gambling sites have 1x wagering requirements  (Read 1053 times)
_act_ (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1764
Merit: 2006



View Profile
September 30, 2026, 10:08:25 PM
 #1

I can see some people on that this thread thinking that it is all gambling sites: 1x wagering made sense

They are thinking that the 1x wagering requirement is for every gambling site, but that is not true. There are some gambling sites that are KYC that require 0x which may not be common.

There are some gambling sites that have less than 1x. Example is Duelbits that it is 0.1x. You can see that under section 5.3 of duelbits terms of service.





Which other crypto gambling sites do you think have less than 1x wagering requirement?

BABY SHOES
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1204
Merit: 718


HODL - BTC


View Profile
September 30, 2026, 10:40:49 PM
 #2

Only Duelbits have a 0.1 x wagering requirement, right? You can check most of the casinos in the forum, on average apply 1x wager to be able to process withdrawals.

I've done a little research just now... Grin Sportsbet, Rainbet, Whale, Vega, Betfury and some other casinos apply 1x wager.

Some I didn't check... but I'm pretty sure the majority of casinos have requirements like the one I mentioned 1x.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
CryptoBuds
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1090


HODL


View Profile
September 30, 2026, 10:43:50 PM
 #3

Although this isn't directly related to standard turnover requirement but it is quite interesting.

I once deposited $50 into Rollbit. To withdraw the fund I was required to clear 1x turnover by betting the full $50 amount. Then I jut went to Rollbit's Crypto Futures section. I selected my $50 balance for Bitcoin and applied 10x leverage. I immediately opened a small Long position and closed it within just few hours! In an instant, my future trading volume hit more than $500, I can't recall correctly.

After that, I was able to withdraw my fund directly to my wallet without any hassle regarding 1x turnover requirement Cheesy. I’m not sure if this method still works, though.

█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▄▀███████████
███▄▀▀▀██▀▄███▄▀██▀▀▀████
██▌▐███▄▄█████▀███████▐██
█████████████████████████
███▌▐████████████████▐███
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
  rizzy  █▌█▌█▌████
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
THE HOME OF THE
   MOST REWARDING   
GAMING EXPERIENCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 100% DEPOSIT
MATCH
+ 100 FREE SPINS
 
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
████▐█▐█▐█
 
    PLAY NOW    
PX-Z
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1409



View Profile WWW
September 30, 2026, 10:53:30 PM
 #4


They are thinking that the 1x wagering requirement is for every gambling site, but that is not true. There are some gambling sites that are KYC that require 0x which may not be common.
This is a problem, if a casino tried to implement such zero wager requirement, can be abused for money laundering, but with the help of mandatory kyc i guess that will solve it.

I've done a little research just now... Grin Sportsbet, Rainbet, Whale, Vega, Betfury and some other casinos apply 1x wager.

Some I didn't check... but I'm pretty sure the majority of casinos have requirements like the one I mentioned 1x.
Yes, 1x wagering is very common to any casinos, so i would assume most use such terms as well and is very user friendly. Above it can be considered as not normal, of course this is only for withdrawal requirement.

And for bonus? Thats different story, i guess having more than 1x to 5x is considered.

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
rbynxx
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2534
Merit: 630


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile
September 30, 2026, 11:51:22 PM
 #5

Most casinos I've played with is either it requires to wager you 1x or more. Knowing Duelbits having that 0.1x is so news to me and my question is what if they tagged a ML site considering that low amount of wagering requirement? I hope not but there could be a possibility that it will be used against them unless they have sophisticated and strict KYC method to enter or signup because that is why I think the countermeasure of it.

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
  150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS ..... Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > ) .....   PLAY NOW   
│
Hispo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2086
Merit: 3214


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 12:10:57 AM
 #6

I can see some people on that this thread thinking that it is all gambling sites: 1x wagering made sense

They are thinking that the 1x wagering requirement is for every gambling site, but that is not true. There are some gambling sites that are KYC that require 0x which may not be common.

There are some gambling sites that have less than 1x. Example is Duelbits that it is 0.1x. You can see that under section 5.3 of duelbits terms of service.





Which other crypto gambling sites do you think have less than 1x wagering requirement?

Well, that is interesting.
I thought it was some kind of standard for casinos and bookies to abide to the minimum wagering requirement of 1x.

I had no idea there were casinos like Duelbits which had a lower minimum wagering requirement, it makes me think on how effective that percentage of minimum wagering is when comes to discouraging money launderers from choosing such casinos in order to clean their capital.
Perhaps 10% of deposits is enough to discourage them and X1 could be actually over-killing it a bit more than it is really necessary.

One learns something new everyday within this community.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
GreatArkansas
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1527


Bitcoin Fixes It


View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 12:23:11 AM
 #7

Oh, it's my first time to see now wagering requirements for some gambling sites. Or maybe I just didn't noticed it before.
I check first if the wagering is on deposit only or with bonus also, and which games count. 1x also not really free because house edge eat a bit every bet you make just to clear it, so lower is better for player.
I also used DuelBets from the past and I didn't encounter such issues.
len01
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2184
Merit: 618


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 01, 2026, 05:09:35 AM
 #8

I’m sure many users here don’t realize that Duelbits has lower wagering requirements compared to other casinos. They probably assume Duelbits has a 1x wagering requirement. Even I, who used to bet on Dota 2 on Duelbits quite often, thought they had the same requirement as other casinos. I only found out today that their wagering requirement is actually very generous.  Roll Eyes

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Darker45
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3458
Merit: 2149


Spinly.io - Next-gen Crypto iGaming Platform


View Profile
October 01, 2026, 05:57:02 AM
 #9

That's interesting. That's quite low. I'm not saying the 1x wagering requirement makes complete sense in preventing money laundering, but 0.1x makes the activity much easier. 

Thanks to this thread I was nudged to search on Google as to whether this anti-money laundering measure is specified in most countries' laws. I was surprised it isn't. So, a casino is pretty much allowed to only require even 1% of the total deposit to be wagered before withdrawing everything.

It seems regulators aren't really serious in combating money laundering through online gambling sites. This is an advantage to gamblers, though.


░▄████████████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░█▀
████░▄▄▄███████▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████░███
████████████░███
████████████░█▀

░▄████████████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░███
████████████░███
████████████░███
████▄▄▄▄████░██▀
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀
████░█▀

░▄████████████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░█▀
█████████░▄▄▄
█████████░███
░▄░██████░██▀██▄
▀▀░██████░▀██▄██
████████████░█▀

░▄███████▀░▄██▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▄██
████████████░███
████████████░███
██░▄░███████░███
██░█░███████░███
████████████░███
████████████░█▀

░▄██████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
██████░███
██████░███
██████░███
██████░███████▀▄
██████░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░█▀

░▄████▀██▄█████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
█████████████░███
█████░█░█████░███
█████░▀░█████░███
█████████████░█▀
██████████░▄▄▄
██████████░█▀
 
.....  Next−Gen Crypto iGaming  .....
| 
     Play now      
Oshosondy
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1542



View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 06:08:56 AM
 #10

I've done a little research just now... Grin Sportsbet, Rainbet, Whale, Vega, Betfury and some other casinos apply 1x wager.

Some I didn't check... but I'm pretty sure the majority of casinos have requirements like the one I mentioned 1x.
Most gambling sites have 1x wagering requirementsm, but only few gambling site may have higher or lower than 1x. I think the 1x wagering is not bad, but I do not think it is necessary if the gambling site is KYC.

That's interesting. That's quite low. I'm not saying the 1x wagering requirement makes complete sense in preventing money laundering, but 0.1x makes the activity much easier. 
I think Duelbits requires KYC which can make the wagering requirements lower. KYC discourage people that launder money than the 1x requirement, although there is still possibility of fake KYC.

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
Cointxz
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1348


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 06:20:04 AM
 #11

Rollbit.com has no minimum wagering requirements IIRC the last time I play in there since I hit a huge win on my first bet.

Anyway, Casino will not allow players that consistently deposit and withdrawal on a manner that it looks like they are just using it as exchange even if the ToS says no wagering requirements or x0.1% only.

They expect to wager the deposit balance since that’s the purpose why gambler put money on the casino.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
danherbias07
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4004
Merit: 1159


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 01, 2026, 07:12:47 AM
 #12

10 percent. Hmm. That's cool. But it might cause some problems if some illegal syndicates ever launder money using their service. Although 10 percent is still a lot if we are talking in millions of dollars, I think that could somehow scare away those money launderers.

I have not used their service yet, and I don't know what other rules they have. But I do think it's enough for them to trace if someone is doing something illegal. Some gambling sites do stack the member's wager, so even if they do not meet a certain requirement, they don't need to activate it before withdrawal.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
PostQuantumBTC
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 378
Merit: 168


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
October 01, 2026, 08:23:38 AM
 #13

Rollbit.com has no minimum wagering requirements IIRC the last time I play in there since I hit a huge win on my first bet.
quote author=Cointxz link=topic=5595554.msg67196788#msg67196788 date=1790835604]
Anyway, Casino will not allow players that consistently deposit and withdrawal on a manner that it looks like they are just using it as exchange even if the ToS says no wagering requirements or x0.1% only.
Are you sure about this? I am seeing 1x from Rollbit help: https://help.rollbit.com/en/articles/6181405-withdrawal-requirements?

If I have time I will go through the gambling site terms of service but I think it is 1x.

They expect to wager the deposit balance since that’s the purpose why gambler put money on the casino.
This is very true, even those that want to launder money will know this and still use the gambling site to wager with small amount of money.

Cointxz
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1348


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 08:31:01 AM
 #14

Rollbit.com has no minimum wagering requirements IIRC the last time I play in there since I hit a huge win on my first bet.
quote author=Cointxz link=topic=5595554.msg67196788#msg67196788 date=1790835604]
Anyway, Casino will not allow players that consistently deposit and withdrawal on a manner that it looks like they are just using it as exchange even if the ToS says no wagering requirements or x0.1% only.
Are you sure about this? I am seeing 1x from Rollbit help: https://help.rollbit.com/en/articles/6181405-withdrawal-requirements?

If I have time I will go through the gambling site terms of service but I think it is 1x.


I’m sure about this since I verified it with the support and do withdrawal many times without completing x1 wager.

Also, the one you mentioned is for new account only. Regular account doesn’t have any wagering requirements required for withdrawal.

The answer is also on the bottom part of the content.  Smiley
Quote
After these requirements are met, there are no limitations on withdrawals.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
PostQuantumBTC
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 378
Merit: 168


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
October 01, 2026, 08:44:41 AM
 #15

I’m sure about this since I verified it with the support and do withdrawal many times without completing x1 wager.

Also, the one you mentioned is for new account only. Regular account doesn’t have any wagering requirements required for withdrawal.

The answer is also on the bottom part of the content.  Smiley
Quote
After these requirements are met, there are no limitations on withdrawals.
I think you are right, I have to through Rollbit terms of service and there is no where it is mentioned that the wagering requirement is 1x. The requirement is not stated, which means it will be 0x for members that are already using the site and trusted. But on the withdrawal terms of service, they stated that they may decide to disable withdrawal for suspicious money due to their AML policy.

swogerino
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4032
Merit: 1265



View Profile
October 01, 2026, 09:00:51 AM
 #16

Only Duelbits have a 0.1 x wagering requirement, right? You can check most of the casinos in the forum, on average apply 1x wager to be able to process withdrawals.

I've done a little research just now... Grin Sportsbet, Rainbet, Whale, Vega, Betfury and some other casinos apply 1x wager.

Some I didn't check... but I'm pretty sure the majority of casinos have requirements like the one I mentioned 1x.

I think this is not a good strategy to prevent non gaming cases or to put it more clearly, money laundering as it can bypassed very easily with the dice 98% strategy. On the other hand most casinos do not want to increase the level of wagering before you can withdraw as they risk to lose customers this way. It is some sort of agreement between every party, like silent agreement that this type of low wagering continues to be applied before withdrawal.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
Shinpako09
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1031


LFG


View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 09:05:29 AM
 #17

Wow, that's too low. I thought 1x wagering requirement was the standard for all casinos. I never thought there would be a casino that only requires 10%. This is favorable to those players who changed their mind after losing a few bets or those who won a small amount and want to withdraw early. Is the casino not afraid their site will be used for money laundering? Because what is 10%? That's like almost nothing already. Easily reached and could be done in just 1 bet or a few bets more. Obviously, it's also favorable to those who do money laundering.


░░░░██████████████░░░░░▄▄███████████░░░░░░▄████████████░█████░░░▄███████▀
░░░░█████████████░░░░▄██████████████░░░░▄██████████████░█████░▄███████▀
░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████░░▄██████▀▀▀▀▀█████░░▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░████████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░█████▀░░░░░░█████░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████▀
▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄███████░░█████████████████░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████▄
█████▄▄▄███████▀
░░░█████████████████░█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░████████████▄
█████████████▀
░░░░░████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████░██████████████████░█████░▀███████▄
██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░█████░██████████████████░█████░░░▀███████▄
.com
.
...🎰 100 FreeSpins | No Wager ... Instant Rakeback + VIP Transfer ... ⚽ Sport's Welcome Pack | Risk-Free ....PLAY NOW..
[/center]
DabsPoorVersion
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1400
Merit: 321


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile
October 01, 2026, 09:49:41 AM
 #18

Wow, that's too low. I thought 1x wagering requirement was the standard for all casinos. I never thought there would be a casino that only requires 10%. This is favorable to those players who changed their mind after losing a few bets or those who won a small amount and want to withdraw early. Is the casino not afraid their site will be used for money laundering? Because what is 10%? That's like almost nothing already. Easily reached and could be done in just 1 bet or a few bets more. Obviously, it's also favorable to those who do money laundering.
I'm sure Duelbits have their own security measures in place to monitor or detect any suspicious activities especially money laundering. If ever that someone's account seems to be doing an unusual activity, they can conduct an investigation and restrict the withdrawal if ever needed. Having a low wagering requirement doesn't make them more vulnerable to money laundering because even the standard 1x wagering requirement can still easily be completed by placing a low risk bet.

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
 150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS  Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > )  


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄
▀▀▀▀
 
████████████████████████████████████████
 
 PLAY NOW
 
████████████████████████████████████████


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄██
▀▀▀▀
arwin100
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3598
Merit: 1114


Jack of all trades 💯


View Profile
October 01, 2026, 10:26:35 AM
 #19

Only Duelbits have a 0.1 x wagering requirement, right? You can check most of the casinos in the forum, on average apply 1x wager to be able to process withdrawals.

I've done a little research just now... Grin Sportsbet, Rainbet, Whale, Vega, Betfury and some other casinos apply 1x wager.

Some I didn't check... but I'm pretty sure the majority of casinos have requirements like the one I mentioned 1x.

I think this is not a good strategy to prevent non gaming cases or to put it more clearly, money laundering as it can bypassed very easily with the dice 98% strategy. On the other hand most casinos do not want to increase the level of wagering before you can withdraw as they risk to lose customers this way. It is some sort of agreement between every party, like silent agreement that this type of low wagering continues to be applied before withdrawal.

They might became a prime option for bad actors for having such super low wager requirements.

Most of the casino especially those reputable ones offer x1 wager requirements, since this is dictated or been required by the regulators.

I don't know if what Duelbits is good, but hopefully they won't encounter an issue with that implementation made. For sure they can't afford to experience another problem after a huge hacking incident happened in their casino.

ZeroVinsonN
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 644
Merit: 340


It takes a second for treasure to become trash


View Profile
October 01, 2026, 10:33:03 AM
 #20


They are thinking that the 1x wagering requirement is for every gambling site, but that is not true. There are some gambling sites that are KYC that require 0x which may not be common.
This is a problem, if a casino tried to implement such zero wager requirement, can be abused for money laundering, but with the help of mandatory kyc i guess that will solve it.
Now imagine if KYC was optional or nonexistent then it would be the perfect hub for money laundering, we can argue that the 1x wagering requirement is just something casinos are using to make sure they are able to make money and that argument wouldn't be wrong but it doesn't magically remove the fact that it is also serving a different, actually good purpose.
A more user friendly thing to do though would be to reduce it, instead of 1x it can lower, like what Duelbits is doing, sure 10% is something money launderers can manage but it's still a deterrent.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!