osasshem
Full Member
 

Activity: 1232
Merit: 137
Creating a Safer Crypto Ecosystem
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 07:38:27 PM |
|
The most minimum requirements for casinos to process your withdrawal is 1x, I am just seeing now that Duelbits has a required wager of less than 1x. All other casino platforms I have come across has 1x and some others will give you up to 10x, if participated in its hosted contest and you got some wins, before those rewards can be withdrawn, you'll have to wager, and it can be that high, and on the process, you end up lossing parts of your wins.
|
|
|
|
|
Odohu
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 07:47:02 PM |
|
Duelbit is among the crypto casinos I have seen this possible, and it’s even after you made mention of it now I went straight back to check their rules. Aside from that, I have seen crypto casinos that even have higher wagers compared to the 1x wager some members are complaining about. It's only on local casinos that I have seen them allow withdrawal without any wager condition, but those are in special cases, and the method of withdrawal must be the same method used in funding the casino, and the details must match.
Any casino that have more that 1X wagering requirements on deposits is an absolutely a fraudulent platform that wants to make withdrawal impossible. If they have more than 1X wagering requirement on deposits, what then would be the wagering requirements for bonuses? I have not seen more than 1X and in some local casinos, it is even less than 1X depending on the means of deposit and withdrawals. Be very careful of a casino that put any outrageous wagering requirements on deposits.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | | | 4,000+ GAMES███████████████████ ██████████▀▄▀▀▀████ ████████▀▄▀██░░░███ ██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███ ██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██ ██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██ ███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ▀████████ ░░▀██████ ░░░░▀████ ░░░░░░███ ▄░░░░░███ ▀█▄▄▄████ ░░▀▀█████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ░░░▀▀████ ██▄▄▀░███ █░░█▄░░██ ░████▀▀██ █░░█▀░░██ ██▀▀▄░███ ░░░▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ |
| | | | | | .
| | | ▄▄████▄▄ ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▀█▀ ▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄ ▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄ ▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀ ▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀ █░░██████░░█ █░░░░▀▀░░░░█ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ▄░█████▀▀█████░▄ ▄███████░██░███████▄ ▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀ ▀▀████████▀▀ | . ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀ █████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀ ███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ████████████░███████▀▄▀ ████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀ ████████████░▀▄▀ ████████████▄▀ ███████████▀ | ▄▄███████▄▄ ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄ ▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄ ▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄ ███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███ ███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███ ███░████░███▄░░░░████░███ ▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀ ▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀ ▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▀▀███████▀▀ | | OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP SOUTHAMPTON FC FAZE CLAN SSC NAPOLI |
|
|
|
|
Floxynice
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 08:12:09 PM |
|
Duelbit is among the crypto casinos I have seen this possible, and it’s even after you made mention of it now I went straight back to check their rules. Aside from that, I have seen crypto casinos that even have higher wagers compared to the 1x wager some members are complaining about. It's only on local casinos that I have seen them allow withdrawal without any wager condition, but those are in special cases, and the method of withdrawal must be the same method used in funding the casino, and the details must match.
Any casino that have more that 1X wagering requirements on deposits is an absolutely a fraudulent platform that wants to make withdrawal impossible. If they have more than 1X wagering requirement on deposits, what then would be the wagering requirements for bonuses? I have not seen more than 1X and in some local casinos, it is even less than 1X depending on the means of deposit and withdrawals. Be very careful of a casino that put any outrageous wagering requirements on deposits. A wagering requirement of more than 1X does not automatically scream "scam!". Yea it makes withdrawal difficult, but casinos can raise their wagering requirements for different reasons. These may be a red flag for some gamblers who may not be comfortable with it and it's okay. One of the things that will truly convince me that a casino is a scam is if the wagering requirement was not stated anywhere before the deposit was made. I love for casinos to be very transparent in their dealings with the gamblers. Imposing a higher wagering requirement out of no where is a very big sign to watch out for.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | | | 4,000+ GAMES███████████████████ ██████████▀▄▀▀▀████ ████████▀▄▀██░░░███ ██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███ ██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██ ██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██ ███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ▀████████ ░░▀██████ ░░░░▀████ ░░░░░░███ ▄░░░░░███ ▀█▄▄▄████ ░░▀▀█████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ░░░▀▀████ ██▄▄▀░███ █░░█▄░░██ ░████▀▀██ █░░█▀░░██ ██▀▀▄░███ ░░░▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ |
| | | | | | | | | ▄▄████▄▄ ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▀█▀ ▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄ ▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄ ▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀ ▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀ █░░██████░░█ █░░░░▀▀░░░░█ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ▄░█████▀▀█████░▄ ▄███████░██░███████▄ ▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀ ▀▀████████▀▀ | . ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀ █████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀ ███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ████████████░███████▀▄▀ ████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀ ████████████░▀▄▀ ████████████▄▀ ███████████▀ | ▄▄███████▄▄ ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄ ▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄ ▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄ ███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███ ███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███ ███░████░███▄░░░░████░███ ▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀ ▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀ ▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▀▀███████▀▀ | | OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP SOUTHAMPTON FC FAZE CLAN SSC NAPOLI |
|
|
|
|
Patikno
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 08:33:39 PM |
|
I can see some people on that this thread thinking that it is all gambling sites: 1x wagering made senseThey are thinking that the 1x wagering requirement is for every gambling site, but that is not true. There are some gambling sites that are KYC that require 0x which may not be common. There are some gambling sites that have less than 1x. Example is Duelbits that it is 0.1x. You can see that under section 5.3 of duelbits terms of service.  Which other crypto gambling sites do you think have less than 1x wagering requirement? I completely agree with you @_act_ , not all gambling sites have a 1x wagering requirement. There are also gambling sites that don't have any wagering requirements, or 0x wagering requirements; like Rizzy, or Duelbits; which has a 0.1x wagering requirement, as you mentioned. So, I think if any gamblers find these requirements objectionable, they can try some sites that make it much easier to meet the wagering requirements.
|
|
|
|
|
terrific
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 08:34:53 PM |
|
The most minimum requirements for casinos to process your withdrawal is 1x, I am just seeing now that Duelbits has a required wager of less than 1x. All other casino platforms I have come across has 1x and some others will give you up to 10x, if participated in its hosted contest and you got some wins, before those rewards can be withdrawn, you'll have to wager, and it can be that high, and on the process, you end up lossing parts of your wins.
The others have more than 1x. And for contests and giveaways, don't expect them that they are not going to apply such rules unless it's being told by them. That's how they make money with contests too. With the wagers that they require, that gives them the profit at least from that event. So winners do understand that and it's up to us if we shall carry out that to get that bonus.
|
|
|
|
|
Z_MBFM
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 08:40:20 PM |
|
I can see some people on that this thread thinking that it is all gambling sites: 1x wagering made senseThey are thinking that the 1x wagering requirement is for every gambling site, but that is not true. There are some gambling sites that are KYC that require 0x which may not be common. There are some gambling sites that have less than 1x. Example is Duelbits that it is 0.1x. You can see that under section 5.3 of duelbits terms of service. Which other crypto gambling sites do you think have less than 1x wagering requirement? I am familiar about 1x Wagering and I have seen 1x requirements on all the platforms I have used, so I have not read about wagering on any new platform. I normally do not think that I have to wager 1x of what I have deposited. I have gambled on Duelbits a few times but I did not read the ToS, which is why I thought that there is a 1x requirement there too, so I gambled like that. The issue of only 10% wagering is very interesting. Because it has happened to me many times that I have been able to make 50-60% profit from the amount I deposited with just a few bets, but while fulfilling the 1x wagering requirement, I have lost those profits again and from there I have gradually lost my entire capital. So the issue of 10% Wagering will be very interesting. I do not know about any other platform whether there is a rules of 0 wagering or 10-20-50%
|
|
|
|
|
red4slash
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 08:52:55 PM |
|
Duelbit is among the crypto casinos I have seen this possible, and it’s even after you made mention of it now I went straight back to check their rules. Aside from that, I have seen crypto casinos that even have higher wagers compared to the 1x wager some members are complaining about. It's only on local casinos that I have seen them allow withdrawal without any wager condition, but those are in special cases, and the method of withdrawal must be the same method used in funding the casino, and the details must match.
Actually, when we are in a casino without conditions, it makes us doubt especially when it is a local site and the license is in doubt. Actually betting 1x is not a hassle but there are still gamblers who complain about this with a lot of reasons even though it can be done at any time when the intention of being on the site is to gamble except maybe if the purpose of being on the site is for other purposes maybe this can be questioned. It's just that for those who gamble, things like this should not be a big problem because in any case the 1x betting limit is not troublesome for me who is on the site to gamble maybe even some of us will do several bets (not infrequently until the balance in the gambling wallet runs out) without making a withdrawal.
|
| █▄ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ▀█ | THE #1 SOLANA CASINO | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | ........5,000+........ GAMES ......INSTANT...... WITHDRAWALS | ..........HUGE.......... REWARDS ............VIP............ PROGRAM | . PLAY NOW |
|
|
|
alani123
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1859
αθάνατoς
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 09:23:36 PM |
|
At least in licensed casinos you can get over that requirement by requesting an account closure.
It's a paradox crested where they might have this internal rule that the regulators allow, but a wagering requirements doesn't negate your right to close your account no questions asked.
So if there was an obligation towards you in the books the account closure would not be real. But since it's also a right of yours to close the account, the wagering requirement doesn't stand above that. So if you ever find yourself in this situation, at least with government licensed casinos, it's not a real requirement before withdrawing.
But if it's bonus money, that you haven't waggered yet, then yes, they might take it away since it's not real money before the wagger.
|
|
|
|
|
Doan9269
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 09:28:11 PM |
|
Wagering requirements vary by casino, and this is where we must try to know the stance of our own gambling platform before we decide what to expect from them during the course of gambling. This is why the conditions that apply to every casino are not the same, additionally, I don't think we should be more focused on the bonus we tend to receive from a gambling platform, when we are yet to get familiar with their terms and condition first before applying to use them.
|
|
|
|
CryptoHeadlineNews
Legendary
Online
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1041
Want to run a Signature Campaign? Contac: @Hhampuz
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 09:38:46 PM |
|
I can see some people on that this thread thinking that it is all gambling sites: 1x wagering made senseThey are thinking that the 1x wagering requirement is for every gambling site, but that is not true. There are some gambling sites that are KYC that require 0x which may not be common. There are some gambling sites that have less than 1x. Example is Duelbits that it is 0.1x. You can see that under section 5.3 of duelbits terms of service.  Which other crypto gambling sites do you think have less than 1x wagering requirement? Aside Duelbits casino which offers a 10% wagering requirement for all amounts of money deposited on the casino before a withdrawer will be initiated, another good crypto casino that is said to have less than 1x wagering requirement is "Cloudbet", and this casino have absolutely zero wagering requirements. However, one of the major reason why most casinos decided to stick with the use of 1x wagering requirements is to avoid cases of fraud, whereby such individual uses crypto casinos for fraudulent acts whereby they use the casino to receive funds and then send it back to their own person.
|
| █▄ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ▀█ | THE #1 SOLANA CASINO | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | ........5,000+........ GAMES ......INSTANT...... WITHDRAWALS | ..........HUGE.......... REWARDS ............VIP............ PROGRAM | . PLAY NOW |
|
|
|
|
leonair
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 09:41:23 PM |
|
I can see some people on that this thread thinking that it is all gambling sites: 1x wagering made senseThey are thinking that the 1x wagering requirement is for every gambling site, but that is not true. There are some gambling sites that are KYC that require 0x which may not be common. There are some gambling sites that have less than 1x. Example is Duelbits that it is 0.1x. You can see that under section 5.3 of duelbits terms of service.  Which other crypto gambling sites do you think have less than 1x wagering requirement? There are very few gambling sites where the wagering requirement is less than 1x. To prevent fraud and money laundering, most licensed platforms have a minimum 1x wagering requirement for the deposit amount. However, to attract users and for different marketing purposes, some popular platforms can customize the wagering. However, it will definitely be a good offer for gamblers if there is a facility to wager less than 1x the deposit amount. When a gambling platform offers a bonus, there are large wagering requirements hidden behind it, which gamblers also enjoy a lot, but wagering less than 1x or if there is no wagering requirement in the deposit amount, it will attract gamblers more. I don't usually see such facilities on any platform.
|
|
|
|
promise444c5
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1215
All things are numbers
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 09:48:36 PM |
|
I haven’t even really noticed that part but it’s really cool to know that only 10% of the deposit amount is required before withdrawal. I’m aware of Rollbits though and it is also 1x just like every majority of casinos but their bonus is more probably around 4x or 5x , which is generally not bad for new account. Still amazed by the 0.1x, that’s so convenient and easy  .
|
|
|
|
|
KiaKia
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 10:32:40 PM |
|
It's a normal requirement I don't understand why gamblers are making a big deal out of 1x wagering.
There are some people who will deposit on a casino for other reasons than gambling, illegal activities and others, this is why casinos makes the requirements compulsory.
|
|
|
|
|
lombok
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 10:43:25 PM |
|
Wagering requirements vary by casino, and this is where we must try to know the stance of our own gambling platform before we decide what to expect from them during the course of gambling. This is why the conditions that apply to every casino are not the same, additionally, I don't think we should be more focused on the bonus we tend to receive from a gambling platform, when we are yet to get familiar with their terms and condition first before applying to use them.
Each online betting site has it is own terms and conditions for using money. It is extremely foolish not to bother about the condition of withdrawing your money after being tempted by zero balance bonuses. You should pay more attention to the terms and conditions of withdrawing your money than to tempting figures that you see on various webpages. Your ignorance of the rules of the casino will only result in your disappointment.
|
|
|
|
|
Odusko
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 10:45:41 PM |
|
This 1X wagering requirement is a new requirement I am seeing here in the forum, and it is not all the casinos asking for it. I have not seen the 0X wagering requirement casino here, and I made a research and saw some of the casinos out here offering free wagering or no wagering requirements. But since they are not here, I will not mention them because I don't know the legitimacy level of those casinos.
No 1x wagering requirements on deposit funds are the standard operating model for all licensed casinos; this is to prevent the casino from being used as a tool for money laundering and other illegal financial activities, so it is not new and even stake have such rules on all deposit so also other cryptocurrency casinos that we have around this forum. I am surprised to hear you say you are reading about a 1x wagering requirement on deposit funds.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
Cantsay
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 11:15:00 PM |
|
I can't recall the name of the site, but there was a gambling site here in this community that stated that they have a one-time wagering requirement of 4x, after which you won't have to wager anything anymore.
According to them, once you are able to pass that first one, you won't have to wager anything. So I don't really know if it is okay to count this among the list of casinos that are below 1x wagering requirements.
|
| | | | | | | ███▄▀██▄▄ ░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄ ░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀ ███ ██████▄▄▀█▌ ░▄░░███▀████ ░▐█░░███░██▄▄ ░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█ ░█░▄███▀████ ▐█ ▀▄▄███▀▄██▄ ░░▄██▌░░██▀ ░▐█▀████ ▀██ ░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄ ░░▀███ | | ▄▄██▀▄███ ▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░ ▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░ ▐█▀▄▄█████████ ████▀███░░▄░ ▄▄██░███░░█▌░ █▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░ █▌████▀███▄░█░ ▄██▄▀███▄▄▀ ▀██░░▐██▄░░ ██▀████▀█▌░ ▄██▀▀██████▐█░░ ███▀░░ | | | | |
|
|
|
|
Sticky Bomb
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 11:45:14 PM |
|
I was thinking that it's a compulsory wager requirements for all casino and didn't know that the casino are the ones to choose how many times wager requirements they want from customers at first deposit.
It depends on the regulatory framework they operate under, as well as the issuers of their license. If the license issuer is strict on the mandatory 1x wagering requirement, they would be forced to comply. What I don't know is if there's hidden charges companies that offer under 1X impose on clients wagering lower before withdrawing, since their leniency may come at a cost to the gambler.
|
|
|
|
ralle14
Legendary

Activity: 4060
Merit: 2089
Shuffle.com
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 02:34:16 PM |
|
I doubt there's anyone else going lower than 1x since small upsides like these can be abused if they're known for it. Still, this made me look at some of the casinos i've been using, but they're all 1x, which is expected.
Those who'll make accidental deposits are lucky, but then again 1x should be a walk in the park with casinos usually having originals on their list of games.
|
| .SHUFFLE.COM.. | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | . ...Next Generation Crypto Casino... |
|
|
|
|
IjawMan
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 03:19:26 PM |
|
I can see some people on that this thread thinking that it is all gambling sites: 1x wagering made senseThey are thinking that the 1x wagering requirement is for every gambling site, but that is not true. There are some gambling sites that are KYC that require 0x which may not be common. There are some gambling sites that have less than 1x. Example is Duelbits that it is 0.1x. You can see that under section 5.3 of duelbits terms of service.  Which other crypto gambling sites do you think have less than 1x wagering requirement? Some casino do make higher wager more than 10% and it is no joke that some do require a minimum of 50% of the total deposit before making withdraw. Each casino has their respective wagering percentage to every deposited money which is why it is reasonable to do all inquiry about information regarding wagering, withdrawal, deposit and kyc. I'm not bothered of the wagering times but the percentage to be wagered and this is what a number of us are not clear about. A casino can have a 1x wagering but with a percent that can be too high, concurrently there is another with 2x wagering requirements but with a very low percentage of total deposit.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | | | 4,000+ GAMES███████████████████ ██████████▀▄▀▀▀████ ████████▀▄▀██░░░███ ██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███ ██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██ ██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██ ███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ▀████████ ░░▀██████ ░░░░▀████ ░░░░░░███ ▄░░░░░███ ▀█▄▄▄████ ░░▀▀█████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ░░░▀▀████ ██▄▄▀░███ █░░█▄░░██ ░████▀▀██ █░░█▀░░██ ██▀▀▄░███ ░░░▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ |
| | | | | | | | | ▄▄████▄▄ ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▀█▀ ▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄ ▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄ ▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀ ▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀ █░░██████░░█ █░░░░▀▀░░░░█ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ▄░█████▀▀█████░▄ ▄███████░██░███████▄ ▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀ ▀▀████████▀▀ | . ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀ █████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀ ███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ████████████░███████▀▄▀ ████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀ ████████████░▀▄▀ ████████████▄▀ ███████████▀ | ▄▄███████▄▄ ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄ ▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄ ▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄ ███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███ ███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███ ███░████░███▄░░░░████░███ ▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀ ▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀ ▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▀▀███████▀▀ | | OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP SOUTHAMPTON FC FAZE CLAN SSC NAPOLI |
|
|
|
Airaze
Newbie

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 03:27:48 PM |
|
10% of the deposit before withdrawing feels way more reasonable than having to roll the whole amount over, especially if you’re just depositing to play a bit and not chasing a bonus.
|
|
|
|
|
|