Bitcoin Forum
October 08, 2026, 03:57:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most crypto gambling sites have 1x wagering requirements  (Read 1066 times)
Pandu Geddon
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1722
Merit: 773


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 03:29:46 PM
 #61

It's a normal requirement
I don't understand why gamblers are making a big deal out of 1x wagering.

There are some people who will deposit on a casino for other reasons than gambling, illegal activities and others, this is why casinos makes the requirements compulsory.

For gamblers who come to the casino to play, of course there is nothing wrong with the wagering requirements. Because if the purpose is gambling, all gamblers have already taken the risk of losing all their deposits in the game. It is different for people who want to use the casino for illegal purposes such as money laundering. But is it still common for people to launder money through casinos?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Alex077
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4536
Merit: 2138


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 03:43:00 PM
 #62


There are very few gambling sites where the wagering requirement is less than 1x. To prevent fraud and money laundering, most licensed platforms have a minimum 1x wagering requirement for the deposit amount. However, to attract users and for different marketing purposes, some popular platforms can customize the wagering...
In my opinion it’s really important not to mix up wagering requirements on the deposit itself with bonus wagering requirements, these are two completely different things.
Of course, being able to withdraw your deposit without wagering it, or with a requirement of less than 1x, looks more attractive to gamblers. But at the same time, it creates additional risks for the casino, so I can understand why these conditions are pretty rare.
Personally, I don’t have any problem with a 1x deposit wagering requirement as long as the casino makes it clear from the start.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
Hazink
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1036
Merit: 458


Trêvoid █ No KYC-AML Crypto Swaps


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 09:55:52 PM
 #63

For gamblers who come to the casino to play, of course there is nothing wrong with the wagering requirements. Because if the purpose is gambling, all gamblers have already taken the risk of losing all their deposits in the game. It is different for people who want to use the casino for illegal purposes such as money laundering. But is it still common for people to launder money through casinos?
It's still very possible, but that depends, as such, it can only be done by someone who is a gambler and knows a good pattern to follow where they can clear the 1x wager without losing up to 10% of the total deposit and move away with clean money that they can claim is gambling winning and with duel bit 1% wager policy which is even easier and how one can easily use the service without passing KYC It's very much possible.

Cantsay
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1624
Merit: 634



View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 10:14:01 PM
 #64

10% of the deposit before withdrawing feels way more reasonable than having to roll the whole amount over, especially if you’re just depositing to play a bit and not chasing a bonus.

I hope you know that there are some with higher wagering requirements than just 1x? For deposits, 1x seems to be the highest that I have seen, but when it comes to bonuses, there are so many casinos out there with some kind of requirements that would instantly just kill your interest in that bonus, imagine having to wager 35x and then still only be able to withdraw just 5x as the max withdrawal from that casino.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
DPHOR
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 868
Merit: 392



View Profile
October 02, 2026, 10:20:22 PM
 #65

There is this local casino I have used that also have just 1x wagering requirements to initiate withdrawals from their platform and most time this is what actually makes me use them.
However, it's very easier to make minimal deposit such as less than a dollar to gamble,
Considering the conversion rate to our currency. But it's good to know that Duelbits also have It very low as well.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K
 
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
98%
RTP


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
HIGH
ODDS


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

███████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 
███████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/
Agathamay
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 476
Merit: 180


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 11:59:10 PM
 #66

I haven't paid any special attentions to differences between casinos because I think the difference are not always very significant and I don't consider playing on a particular casino because of odd but rather because it is easy to use and they can easily pay me my winnings easily without making any troubles.

One mistake gamblers make is assuming that because a casino offered them an excellent service, every other other casino should follow suits which doesn't always end that way and that is why I would prefer people verify their informations rather than just assume.

AVE5
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1050
Merit: 370


Winning & Loosing is the option. Take a decision


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 11:59:39 PM
 #67

The most minimum requirements for casinos to process your withdrawal is 1x, I am just seeing now that Duelbits has a required wager of less than 1x. All other casino platforms I have come across has 1x and some others will give you up to 10x, if participated in its hosted contest and you got some wins, before those rewards can be withdrawn, you'll have to wager, and it can be that high, and on the process, you end up lossing parts of your wins.

From what you've explained i think the lesson about it is to warn players that chases after bonuses carefully because with the casino having that means could be to lure gamblers while victims will always fall into the trap out or ignorance.
It's of no doubt too that most casino's had adopted that concept that before you uses the bonus or withdraw, you must pass the wagering or Kyc requirements.
Some also has wagering limits so that they'd know you that you'll have some worth to risk before you can be unlocked for withdrawal.
I've also decided to ignore wagering because of the conditions of the bonus so likely, I don't care about bonus at all. I just maintains my lane but if my casually betting can also outcome the bonus, I see it as a lucky opportunity because I never invested on it like the bonus has been of my interest.

$crypto$
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1266


Smart is not enough, there must be skills


View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 05:08:56 AM
 #68

Still amazed by the 0.1x, that’s so convenient and easy  Smiley.
That requirement is something that is easier than other casinos, which is my question is, Is there someone who tries to experiment this with a deposit of $100 suppose and only bet $10/10%/0.1 x is it really possible to withdraw immediately?

Sometimes what is written in the terms and conditions is different from the reality, I do not mean to be skeptical but just want to know the extent of this truth.
The average gambler after the deposit is done they will spend the entire deposit for the game until 100% of his usual wager is so.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Futurexxx
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 728
Merit: 288



View Profile
October 03, 2026, 06:07:01 AM
 #69

Aside Duelbits casino which offers a 10% wagering requirement for all amounts of money deposited on the casino before a withdrawer will be initiated, another good crypto casino that is said to have less than 1x wagering requirement is "Cloudbet", and this casino have absolutely zero wagering requirements. However, one of the major reason why most casinos decided to stick with the use of 1x wagering requirements is to avoid cases of fraud, whereby such individual uses crypto casinos for fraudulent acts whereby they use the casino to receive funds and then send it back to their own person.

I think that it's best to call it money laundering, and that is what they are trying to avoid because these casinos can be easily used to launder money, but since it's mandated that you must gamble with any money deposited into the casino, those that are in such an act will have a rethink because they stands a chance of losing it, so they might not be willing to take such a risk.
Cloudbet is a casino that I have gambled with, and to be honest, the are one of the best around, even though they are not that popular like others, but honestly everything about that casino is really impressive.

Yorubek
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 532
Merit: 194



View Profile
October 03, 2026, 06:58:06 AM
 #70

The most minimum requirements for casinos to process your withdrawal is 1x, I am just seeing now that Duelbits has a required wager of less than 1x. All other casino platforms I have come across has 1x and some others will give you up to 10x, if participated in its hosted contest and you got some wins, before those rewards can be withdrawn, you'll have to wager, and it can be that high, and on the process, you end up lossing parts of your wins.

From what you've explained i think the lesson about it is to warn players that chases after bonuses carefully because with the casino having that means could be to lure gamblers while victims will always fall into the trap out or ignorance.
It's of no doubt too that most casino's had adopted that concept that before you uses the bonus or withdraw, you must pass the wagering or Kyc requirements.
Some also has wagering limits so that they'd know you that you'll have some worth to risk before you can be unlocked for withdrawal.
I've also decided to ignore wagering because of the conditions of the bonus so likely, I don't care about bonus at all. I just maintains my lane but if my casually betting can also outcome the bonus, I see it as a lucky opportunity because I never invested on it like the bonus has been of my interest.
Yes, bonuses become a trap when the gambler plays without reading the terms and conditions. Gamblers who chase bonuses through gambling quickly fall into the trap, as you said, getting a bonus through gambling is not the main goal or objective, it is nothing more than an additional benefit. The main goal of giving bonuses to the casino is to attract the gambler's attention so that he gambles for a long time and bets more than usual to fulfill the bonus, as a result, the gambler will face more money loss while fulfilling the terms and conditions, which will benefit the casino. Therefore, it is not right to change the gambling game to fulfill the bonus conditions, it is better for the gambler to control his emotions and gamble normally.

Orpichukwu
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1358
Merit: 594


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 03, 2026, 07:24:24 AM
 #71

I hope you know that there are some with higher wagering requirements than just 1x? For deposits, 1x seems to be the highest that I have seen, but when it comes to bonuses, there are so many casinos out there with some kind of requirements that would instantly just kill your interest in that bonus, imagine having to wager 35x and then still only be able to withdraw just 5x as the max withdrawal from that casino.
Casinos have different wager requirements for different bonuses; their offers are like, "Hey there, I have a big fish for you. Come get it, and they will throw it inside a river where the fish is the only one there. You have to struggle your way to get it," and there are chances that you will always be very close, but yet you will miss it by some inches. That's basically how I view bonuses, and after all the stress, they still have some max win, which can only be won with that bonus, not like you can hit a jackpot with it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
danherbias07
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4004
Merit: 1159


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 03, 2026, 07:44:27 AM
 #72

Recently, I played again on a local online casino just to test the wagering requirement. I was shocked when I saw x40 in the deposit bonus.

They had this promo of a 20 percent bonus on deposits. I ideposited 500 and got the 100 instantly. I got lucky and won on some slot games. I was going to withdraw quickly, but sadly the notification came out telling me how much I need to wager first before I can withdraw.

3000+. That's what's left that I need to wager before I can exit. It frustrated me when I saw the number because I was ready to just leave again and not come back for a long time. I didn't notice that the deposit bonus has those kinds of settings until I checked again.
Still, x40 is damn ridiculous.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
drangos
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 640
Merit: 105


SIG-A043B59AE2


View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 08:33:47 AM
 #73

The most minimum requirements for casinos to process your withdrawal is 1x, I am just seeing now that Duelbits has a required wager of less than 1x. All other casino platforms I have come across has 1x and some others will give you up to 10x, if participated in its hosted contest and you got some wins, before those rewards can be withdrawn, you'll have to wager, and it can be that high, and on the process, you end up lossing parts of your wins.

From what you've explained i think the lesson about it is to warn players that chases after bonuses carefully because with the casino having that means could be to lure gamblers while victims will always fall into the trap out or ignorance.
It's of no doubt too that most casino's had adopted that concept that before you uses the bonus or withdraw, you must pass the wagering or Kyc requirements.
Some also has wagering limits so that they'd know you that you'll have some worth to risk before you can be unlocked for withdrawal.
I've also decided to ignore wagering because of the conditions of the bonus so likely, I don't care about bonus at all. I just maintains my lane but if my casually betting can also outcome the bonus, I see it as a lucky opportunity because I never invested on it like the bonus has been of my interest.
Yes, bonuses become a trap when the gambler plays without reading the terms and conditions. Gamblers who chase bonuses through gambling quickly fall into the trap, as you said, getting a bonus through gambling is not the main goal or objective, it is nothing more than an additional benefit. The main goal of giving bonuses to the casino is to attract the gambler's attention so that he gambles for a long time and bets more than usual to fulfill the bonus, as a result, the gambler will face more money loss while fulfilling the terms and conditions, which will benefit the casino. Therefore, it is not right to change the gambling game to fulfill the bonus conditions, it is better for the gambler to control his emotions and gamble normally.

What I think is the key difference is that I believe the 1x is for deposited money not winnings. Casinos might not treat these the same way. The deposit wagering requirement could simply be a matter of playing through your deposit on one occasion. And the bonus wagering could involve a great deal of play before you can withdraw the amounts. Players are also advised to determine if they are wagering on a game for the entirety of the game or just part of the game. The listed multiplier doesn't reveal the whole picture it's the terms that count.

███████████    B I T L I S T        🔄 MIXERS     📈 EXCHANGES     🎰 CASINOS    ███████████
████████████████████     CATALOG CRYPTO WEBSITES #KYCFREE    ████████████████████
███████████    |   Bitcointalk Archive   |   Image Hosting   |  Currency Converter  |    ███████████
DanWalker
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2744
Merit: 592


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 03, 2026, 10:27:13 AM
 #74

I don't consider playing on a particular casino because of odd but rather because it is easy to use and they can easily pay me my winnings easily without making any troubles.

Payout history is certainly important. However I wouldn't view easy payout and good withdrawal terms as the same thing. Any casino may offer fast payout, but there could be condition such as 1x wagering requirement, KYC verification, maximum withdrawal limit or other term before withdrawal can be processed.

And in this thread I saw some people widely promoting Cloudbet by saying zero wagering requirement.
Although I haven't played at this casino for long time, I would say everyone needs to be a bit careful.

According to their current help page, 1x playthrough is required for unverified user, and 0.25x deposit playthrough for verified user.
So, do not be swayed by what anyone says, always verify yourself.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
hedgeh0g
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1610
Merit: 951



View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 11:58:12 AM
 #75

Recently, I played again on a local online casino just to test the wagering requirement. I was shocked when I saw x40 in the deposit bonus.

They had this promo of a 20 percent bonus on deposits. I ideposited 500 and got the 100 instantly. I got lucky and won on some slot games. I was going to withdraw quickly, but sadly the notification came out telling me how much I need to wager first before I can withdraw.

3000+. That's what's left that I need to wager before I can exit. It frustrated me when I saw the number because I was ready to just leave again and not come back for a long time. I didn't notice that the deposit bonus has those kinds of settings until I checked again.
Still, x40 is damn ridiculous.
That is, of course, an absolutely insane wagering requirement one that is extremely difficult to clear and actually cash out on. Personally, if I saw a 40x requirement, I’d simply avoid playing there altogether it’s better to spend the time finding a casino and games with lower wagering requirements. Of course, I haven't seen anything like this before—maybe it’s just the casino operators' greed, or perhaps it’s the new reality players will have to face in the future. I don’t know for sure, but one thing I do know is that I won’t be playing at a casino like that.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Nwada001
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1456
Merit: 892



View Profile
October 03, 2026, 02:06:37 PM
 #76

Any casino that have more that 1X wagering requirements on deposits is an absolutely a fraudulent platform that wants to make withdrawal impossible. If they have more than 1X wagering requirement on deposits, what then would be the wagering requirements for bonuses? I have not seen more than 1X and in some local casinos, it is even less than 1X depending on the means of deposit and withdrawals. Be very careful of a casino that put any outrageous wagering requirements on deposits.
Casinos operate differently; I can say casinos that have such requirements don’t mean much well for their player, but they are not fraudulent, and because you have not seen one, it doesn't mean they don’t exist, and for bonuses, we can’t compare that with deposits, as most bonuses come with their own requirements, subjected to how much and what type of bonus that is.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
[/quote]
Code:
[center][table][tr][td][/td][td][size=20pt][nbsp]
[size=6pt][color=#65e]█▄[/td]
[td][font=arial black][size=24pt]R[/size][/font][/td]
[td][size=2pt]


[color=#fec]▀[color=#fda]▀[color=#fc9]▀[color=#eb7]▀[color=#eb5]▀[col
Wind_FURY
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3794
Merit: 2226



View Profile
October 03, 2026, 02:43:12 PM
 #77

Most casinos I've played with is either it requires to wager you 1x or more. Knowing Duelbits having that 0.1x is so news to me and my question is what if they tagged a ML site considering that low amount of wagering requirement? I hope not but there could be a possibility that it will be used against them unless they have sophisticated and strict KYC method to enter or signup because that is why I think the countermeasure of it.


BUT don't you think that the casino would actually KNOW, and be READY against those money laundering activities if they offer a small 0.1x wagering requirement?

It could also cause some sort of reverse psychology against bad actors, no?

 

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Grace333
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 868
Merit: 275


Contributing to Bitcoin Network


View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 03:10:32 PM
 #78

The most minimum requirements for casinos to process your withdrawal is 1x, I am just seeing now that Duelbits has a required wager of less than 1x. All other casino platforms I have come across has 1x and some others will give you up to 10x, if participated in its hosted contest and you got some wins, before those rewards can be withdrawn, you'll have to wager, and it can be that high, and on the process, you end up lossing parts of your wins.
I'm also not aware of any casino with a wagering requirements until I came across this post. The advantage of this is that it gives gamblers a high chance of winning through the bonus given meaning that the risk involved is quite low. But while some gamblers get excited about this there might be some conditions to it that might not really be favorable. Some casinos that has 1x minimum wagering requirements might have easier terms and conditions compared to duelbits and other casinos that gives lower than this value.











██
██
██████
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
██████
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████
 
 THE #1 SOLANA CASINO 
██████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
[
[
5,000+
GAMES
INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
][
][
HUGE
   REWARDS   
VIP
PROGRAM
]
]
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
tread93
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2044
Merit: 674



View Profile
October 03, 2026, 04:29:48 PM
 #79

Only Duelbits have a 0.1 x wagering requirement, right? You can check most of the casinos in the forum, on average apply 1x wager to be able to process withdrawals.

I've done a little research just now... Grin Sportsbet, Rainbet, Whale, Vega, Betfury and some other casinos apply 1x wager.

Some I didn't check... but I'm pretty sure the majority of casinos have requirements like the one I mentioned 1x.

It is a fair requirement to uphold. I think that it just makes sense for casinos to do this, it helps them keep their margins and also ensures that their business keeps running smoothly. It’s a fair term and it’s listed in their terms and conditions. Everyone who uses the sight knows they do a good job of informing the players.

Makus
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1204
Merit: 520


Na JAH dey run am


View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 05:09:29 PM
 #80

I’m sure many users here don’t realize that Duelbits has lower wagering requirements compared to other casinos. They probably assume Duelbits has a 1x wagering requirement. Even I, who used to bet on Dota 2 on Duelbits quite often, thought they had the same requirement as other casinos. I only found out today that their wagering requirement is actually very generous.  Roll Eyes
I'm also just getting to know that duelbits has a lower wagering requirement than other casinos, but asides from the value or numbers what are the world withdrawal conditions like? It is quite a generous offer for them to bring down their wagering requirements to such value but if the terms and conditions of the bonuses are not really comfortable with gamblers then the number or value itself doesn't really make any meaning. There are other things that gamblers would still have to look out for as well.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!