Bitcoin Forum
October 07, 2026, 09:59:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most crypto gambling sites have 1x wagering requirements  (Read 1051 times)
Abdul Sami786
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 191
Merit: 85

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
October 04, 2026, 10:57:12 AM
 #101

Any wagering that's less than 1× is a serious plus for the gamblers. Wagering somehow seems unfriendly mostly when it is that high but can be seen as company policy whether higher than 1× or less than 1×.

I believe duelbits wagering will for sure encourage customers because that appears to be more friendly than the others even as it's all collective or a general policy in the gambling companies.

When it becomes scary to bet more money to gamble, here is where the 1x bet comes in handy. I have heard very little about it so far. Since gambling has been around, it has become a rule to bet 2x or more. It works the same way with trading, but here, winning and losing are determined by luck and our game.Obviously, when someone is allowing you to bet on the same game with one rule and another, that casino is actually being friendly to you. The casino is inventing a lot of things for you so that people can use new things and stay involved.caino has so many tools that it becomes necessary for everyone to play. Although the one that allows betting with Casino 1x requires some gems, it is not available in every casino.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
● PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPIN ║ BITVEST ║ PLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bakasabo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1327



View Profile
October 04, 2026, 11:44:48 AM
 #102

Any wagering that's less than 1× is a serious plus for the gamblers. Wagering somehow seems unfriendly mostly when it is that high but can be seen as company policy whether higher than 1× or less than 1×.

I believe duelbits wagering will for sure encourage customers because that appears to be more friendly than the others even as it's all collective or a general policy in the gambling companies.


Where have you seen a casino with <1x wagering ? I have never ever seen such casino. Imo it does not make sense if casino follow AML policy, but allow you to wager, for example $50 from deposited $100, when you want to withdraw. What kind of casino that would be? Partly user friendly and partly strictly over AML policy ? "It is impossible to sit on two chair simultaneously.» On the other hand having >1x wagering isnt normal for casino to ask its customers. That is already a risk more than a AML requirement.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Rashlyowl
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 518
Merit: 303


rākā - ₿ - vṛṣabha


View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 11:54:37 AM
 #103

I can see some people on that this thread thinking that it is all gambling sites: 1x wagering made sense

They are thinking that the 1x wagering requirement is for every gambling site, but that is not true. There are some gambling sites that are KYC that require 0x which may not be common.

There are some gambling sites that have less than 1x. Example is Duelbits that it is 0.1x. You can see that under section 5.3 of duelbits terms of service.



Honestly, I think a minimum 1x wagering requirement is something all casino sites have by default. After seeing this thread, I realized that what I had in mind was wrong. I have never played on Duelbits, but this term is truly user friendly, especially for small players.

New knowledge is always worth at least +1 merit, but unfortunately, I don't have a single one right now, we have merit source related to gambling discussion. Bros @cryptofrka, I think you need to check out this thread, you might not be aware of the 10% minimum wager requirement on deposit amounts at Duelbits.

BitBakerr1
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 658
Merit: 552



View Profile
October 04, 2026, 12:02:24 PM
 #104

I hope you know that there are some with higher wagering requirements than just 1x? For deposits, 1x seems to be the highest that I have seen, but when it comes to bonuses, there are so many casinos out there with some kind of requirements that would instantly just kill your interest in that bonus, imagine having to wager 35x and then still only be able to withdraw just 5x as the max withdrawal from that casino.
Casinos have different wager requirements for different bonuses; their offers are like, "Hey there, I have a big fish for you. Come get it, and they will throw it inside a river where the fish is the only one there. You have to struggle your way to get it," and there are chances that you will always be very close, but yet you will miss it by some inches. That's basically how I view bonuses, and after all the stress, they still have some max win, which can only be won with that bonus, not like you can hit a jackpot with it.
LOL you are very funny bro, but you don’t expect the casinos to give you bonus and then make it very easy for you to withdraw it, if casinos should make it very easy to withdraw the bonus they give to their customers don’t you think they are going to go bankrupt?
They make it very hard so that people will not be able to withdraw it. It is only those who are actually extraordinary when it comes to gambling that will be able to meet all the requirements.

Not all casinos actually make it very difficult for their customers when they give them bonus, talking about the amount you can win with your bonus, it actually depends on the casino, in some casino you can actually use the bonus to hit a jackpot.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Wind_FURY
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3794
Merit: 2226



View Profile
October 04, 2026, 01:04:53 PM
 #105

Only Duelbits have a 0.1 x wagering requirement, right? You can check most of the casinos in the forum, on average apply 1x wager to be able to process withdrawals.

I've done a little research just now... Grin Sportsbet, Rainbet, Whale, Vega, Betfury and some other casinos apply 1x wager.

Some I didn't check... but I'm pretty sure the majority of casinos have requirements like the one I mentioned 1x.

It is a fair requirement to uphold. I think that it just makes sense for casinos to do this, it helps them keep their margins and also ensures that their business keeps running smoothly. It’s a fair term and it’s listed in their terms and conditions. Everyone who uses the sight knows they do a good job of informing the players.


What it also does is it encourages the users to deposit larger amounts of money without fear of needing to play longer because of a higher wagering requirement in case they change their minds about playing in the casino, and they want to withdraw their coins.

Although, the casinos should secure their service carefully to avoid it to be used as a sort of "mixer".

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Findingnemo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1142


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 04, 2026, 01:58:47 PM
 #106

Only Duelbits have a 0.1 x wagering requirement, right? You can check most of the casinos in the forum, on average apply 1x wager to be able to process withdrawals.

I've done a little research just now... Grin Sportsbet, Rainbet, Whale, Vega, Betfury and some other casinos apply 1x wager.

Some I didn't check... but I'm pretty sure the majority of casinos have requirements like the one I mentioned 1x.

It is a fair requirement to uphold. I think that it just makes sense for casinos to do this, it helps them keep their margins and also ensures that their business keeps running smoothly. It’s a fair term and it’s listed in their terms and conditions. Everyone who uses the sight knows they do a good job of informing the players.


What it also does is it encourages the users to deposit larger amounts of money without fear of needing to play longer because of a higher wagering requirement in case they change their minds about playing in the casino, and they want to withdraw their coins.

Although, the casinos should secure their service carefully to avoid it to be used as a sort of "mixer".

It is a bad idea to use a casino for money laundering or mixing tainted coins because they have mandatory KYC these days, so they are leaving a permanent trail that can be used to trace at any time if the governments are against that particular individual.


..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Bright0515
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 938
Merit: 304


Alhamdulillah


View Profile
October 04, 2026, 03:39:46 PM
 #107

I’m sure many users here don’t realize that Duelbits has lower wagering requirements compared to other casinos. They probably assume Duelbits has a 1x wagering requirement. Even I, who used to bet on Dota 2 on Duelbits quite often, thought they had the same requirement as other casinos. I only found out today that their wagering requirement is actually very generous.  Roll Eyes
I had to do my research before discovering this as well, it's quite a generous offer but have you checked if there are any restrictions to the the games you can play, meaning that with such a low wagering requirement there Is a possibility that you might be restricted to playing certain games. A lot of gamblers would see this offer and then get carried away by how low it is forgetting that the casino might have some conditions to this. Before trying this wagering requirement I'll make sure I read through their terms and conditions properly.

MArsland
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2856
Merit: 821


Novus Ordo Seclorum


View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 04:22:44 PM
 #108

I’m sure many users here don’t realize that Duelbits has lower wagering requirements compared to other casinos. They probably assume Duelbits has a 1x wagering requirement. Even I, who used to bet on Dota 2 on Duelbits quite often, thought they had the same requirement as other casinos. I only found out today that their wagering requirement is actually very generous.  Roll Eyes
I had to do my research before discovering this as well, it's quite a generous offer but have you checked if there are any restrictions to the the games you can play, meaning that with such a low wagering requirement there Is a possibility that you might be restricted to playing certain games. A lot of gamblers would see this offer and then get carried away by how low it is forgetting that the casino might have some conditions to this. Before trying this wagering requirement I'll make sure I read through their terms and conditions properly.
Even though I've been playing at Duelbits for quite a while, but because I don't care about wagering requirements and so on so I just deposit and bet. At that time I was not the type of gambler who focused on bonuses etc., so after creating an account as long as I could deposit, I would play. 10% of the total deposit that Duelbits applies is an offer that I have not found in other casinos, because they generally apply 1x wager.

Fortify
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3542
Merit: 1299



View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 04:35:14 PM
 #109

They are thinking that the 1x wagering requirement is for every gambling site, but that is not true. There are some gambling sites that are KYC that require 0x which may not be common.

There are some gambling sites that have less than 1x. Example is Duelbits that it is 0.1x. You can see that under section 5.3 of duelbits terms of service.

Which other crypto gambling sites do you think have less than 1x wagering requirement?

It really depends what kind of offer you're talking about - some casinos will be willing to throw a new player 5 USDT in a promotion with very low thresholds to unlock it, because they will lose minimal amounts if a player tries to withdraw it as long as they can defend against multi-accounting (usually via KYC). However any big amounts like 50 or 500 depositing matching offers will have far higher wagering requirements, often hitting 25x or higher and that is fairly normal. These offers are meant of fool people who don't know any better but often result in the player barely making a few dollars at best and losing a chunk of their deposit at worst. It can also face the player having their original deposit "locked in" under the terms of the offer until the bonus is met or expires. I have found the crypto casinos have much higher wagering requirements than fiat currency sites and usually way higher than 1x, so I'm not sure why you think this low rate is wide spread. Duelbits has been around for a long time and has an established player base, so can afford to be more generous than most.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
hedgeh0g
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1610
Merit: 951



View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 05:23:34 PM
 #110

Even though I've been playing at Duelbits for quite a while, but because I don't care about wagering requirements and so on so I just deposit and bet. At that time I was not the type of gambler who focused on bonuses etc., so after creating an account as long as I could deposit, I would play. 10% of the total deposit that Duelbits applies is an offer that I have not found in other casinos, because they generally apply 1x wager.
I haven't conducted a thorough comparison of wagering requirements across other casino sites, but the Duelbits offer you're talking about looks very solid compared to many others even though I haven't tried playing there yet. For now, I'm sticking with the sites I'm used to, though I don't plan to limit myself to them forever and might soon check out the one you mentioned. In any case, casinos like that are bound to attract more and more players who want lower wagering requirements than what the competition offers that’s a clear advantage from a player's perspective.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
sompitonov
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1508



View Profile
October 04, 2026, 05:31:29 PM
 #111

I had to do my research before discovering this as well, it's quite a generous offer but have you checked if there are any restrictions to the the games you can play, meaning that with such a low wagering requirement there Is a possibility that you might be restricted to playing certain games. A lot of gamblers would see this offer and then get carried away by how low it is forgetting that the casino might have some conditions to this. Before trying this wagering requirement I'll make sure I read through their terms and conditions properly.
These terms featuring such low wagering requirements might simply be a ploy to lure inexperienced players who have no desire to study the fine print or the full wagering rules. Personally, I try to avoid playing the limited selection of games tied to such low requirements for me, the priority is playing the games I actually enjoy, rather than chasing low wagering terms. I see no point in playing something that doesn't deliver the full thrill and adrenaline rush I get from, say, betting or a few other specific games.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Swordsoffreedom
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1234


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 05:53:30 PM
 #112

It is a fair requirement to uphold. I think that it just makes sense for casinos to do this, it helps them keep their margins and also ensures that their business keeps running smoothly.

No, 1x wagering requirement does not directly create casino's margin itself. It is house edge that does that.

1x requirement simply compels player to turn over his funds at least once, thereby creating the opportunity for house edge to apply to player's balance.


This is not about wash trading.

good catch! You've got the point exactly right.

Actually I used the term deposit washing in reference to hiding the source of fund, which is completely different from traditional crypto wash trading.

Thanks for clarifying that!

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Orpichukwu
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1358
Merit: 594


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 04, 2026, 06:33:15 PM
 #113

Even though I've been playing at Duelbits for quite a while, but because I don't care about wagering requirements and so on so I just deposit and bet. At that time I was not the type of gambler who focused on bonuses etc., so after creating an account as long as I could deposit, I would play. 10% of the total deposit that Duelbits applies is an offer that I have not found in other casinos, because they generally apply 1x wager.
And someone who is not in a rush to make a withdrawal won’t even notice the low wager requirement of my DuelBit until the OP posts it here. I was not even aware of it since I have been playing in DuelBit not recently though, and you might also even be interested in the bonus, but I am still not aware of it since the bonus has its own separate wager requirement.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Showlove01
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 616
Merit: 258



View Profile
October 04, 2026, 08:03:48 PM
 #114

I had to do my research before discovering this as well, it's quite a generous offer but have you checked if there are any restrictions to the the games you can play, meaning that with such a low wagering requirement there Is a possibility that you might be restricted to playing certain games. A lot of gamblers would see this offer and then get carried away by how low it is forgetting that the casino might have some conditions to this. Before trying this wagering requirement I'll make sure I read through their terms and conditions properly.

Well, like I always say the aim and goal of every casino is to make profit and some of these profit can be direct while some can be indirect and whenever a Casino offers something that look very beneficial to the customers which are the gamblers, there is always something attached to it. However, this low wagering you guys are talking about I don't really have a good idea because I don't patronize them but I believe there is always rules to every bonus and how to wager because it is not free.

Dareo
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 420
Merit: 186



View Profile
October 04, 2026, 08:53:03 PM
 #115

Which other crypto gambling sites do you think have less than 1x wagering requirement?
To be honest, all the casinos I tried had a 1x wagering requirement. And I also believed that maybe all casinos require 1x wagering by default. But after reading your post, I actually searched and found that Duelbit seems to be the only one that requires a 0.1x wagering requirement. So in this case, this is good news for some gambler. But I wonder if it actually falls under the category of AML. Because basically the 1x rollover is used to prevent money laundering. So what if abusers abuse it here? Because doing a 0.1x rollover is not a very difficult thing. Because if someone deposit $100, they only have to bet $10. But I thin they already have a solution for this, which is KYC.

BALIK
Copper Member
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2954
Merit: 638


🍓 BALIK Never DM First


View Profile
October 04, 2026, 09:33:09 PM
 #116

Although this isn't directly related to standard turnover requirement but it is quite interesting.

I once deposited $50 into Rollbit. To withdraw the fund I was required to clear 1x turnover by betting the full $50 amount. Then I jut went to Rollbit's Crypto Futures section. I selected my $50 balance for Bitcoin and applied 10x leverage. I immediately opened a small Long position and closed it within just few hours! In an instant, my future trading volume hit more than $500, I can't recall correctly.

After that, I was able to withdraw my fund directly to my wallet without any hassle regarding 1x turnover requirement Cheesy. I’m not sure if this method still works, though.

LOL, that’s genius move! Cheesy

Such hack of using leverage trading is really clever.

However there is some major risk involved here, you know.

If you open any position with 10x leverage and market move 1 or 2% against you within just few minute then what?

In that case you will end up incurring loss before your rollover is complete.

BTW most casino have now updated their term to prevent leverage volume from being used directly for deposit washing.

█████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀██▀█████████████
███████▀▀████▄▄████▀█████████
█████████▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄███████
████████▀▀████████████▀▀█▀▀██
████████████▀▀█▀▀▄██████▄████
███████▄▄████████████▀███████
███████████▄███████▄▄█▄▄█████
███████▀▀████████████████████
███████████▀█████▀▀█▀▀███████
███████▄▄██████████▄▄████████
███████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████████
 
 
 🕶 NO KYC 
|🜲 
VIP ❯❯❯❯
TRANSFER
| 
WEEKLY
RAKEBACK
|
| 
  PLAY NOW   
Wind_FURY
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3794
Merit: 2226



View Profile
October 05, 2026, 03:03:33 PM
 #117

Only Duelbits have a 0.1 x wagering requirement, right? You can check most of the casinos in the forum, on average apply 1x wager to be able to process withdrawals.

I've done a little research just now... Grin Sportsbet, Rainbet, Whale, Vega, Betfury and some other casinos apply 1x wager.

Some I didn't check... but I'm pretty sure the majority of casinos have requirements like the one I mentioned 1x.

It is a fair requirement to uphold. I think that it just makes sense for casinos to do this, it helps them keep their margins and also ensures that their business keeps running smoothly. It’s a fair term and it’s listed in their terms and conditions. Everyone who uses the sight knows they do a good job of informing the players.


What it also does is it encourages the users to deposit larger amounts of money without fear of needing to play longer because of a higher wagering requirement in case they change their minds about playing in the casino, and they want to withdraw their coins.

Although, the casinos should secure their service carefully to avoid it to be used as a sort of "mixer".


It is a bad idea to use a casino for money laundering or mixing tainted coins because they have mandatory KYC these days, so they are leaving a permanent trail that can be used to trace at any time if the governments are against that particular individual.


Who said I was talking about "tainted" UTXOs? I was merely saying that because the wagering requirement is lower, then it encourages people to deposit higher amounts/value of coins, which might therefore create the right conditions for nefarious entities to use the service as a sort of mixer.

BUT you're also right. The casino is probably ready for such situations.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Cryptmuster
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1761



View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 03:37:14 PM
 #118

Although this isn't directly related to standard turnover requirement but it is quite interesting.

I once deposited $50 into Rollbit. To withdraw the fund I was required to clear 1x turnover by betting the full $50 amount. Then I jut went to Rollbit's Crypto Futures section. I selected my $50 balance for Bitcoin and applied 10x leverage. I immediately opened a small Long position and closed it within just few hours! In an instant, my future trading volume hit more than $500, I can't recall correctly.

After that, I was able to withdraw my fund directly to my wallet without any hassle regarding 1x turnover requirement Cheesy. I’m not sure if this method still works, though.

It turns out that with a creative approach, you can find a quick and effectiveway to wager your deposit. But I’ve never set out to simply churn my money through a casino, when I make a deposit, I expect to withdraw winnings. Besides I enjoy sports betting, so for me, the casino is just a place where I can place a few bets and win something, but it’s strictly a hobby, since I don’t always have the time for it. And a 1x wagering requirement isn't difficult, it can easily be met if you don't rush.

█████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀██▀█████████████
███████▀▀████▄▄████▀█████████
█████████▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄███████
████████▀▀████████████▀▀█▀▀██
████████████▀▀█▀▀▄██████▄████
███████▄▄████████████▀███████
███████████▄███████▄▄█▄▄█████
███████▀▀████████████████████
███████████▀█████▀▀█▀▀███████
███████▄▄██████████▄▄████████
███████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████████
 
 
 🕶 NO KYC 
|🜲 
VIP ❯❯❯❯
TRANSFER
| 
WEEKLY
RAKEBACK
|
| 
  PLAY NOW   
Findingnemo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1142


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 03:49:37 PM
 #119

~
Who said I was talking about "tainted" UTXOs? I was merely saying that because the wagering requirement is lower, then it encourages people to deposit higher amounts/value of coins, which might therefore create the right conditions for nefarious entities to use the service as a sort of mixer.

BUT you're also right. The casino is probably ready for such situations.

It is better if they don't make larger deposits if they don't have the intention of gamble that money completely. I understand we can change our mind in the middle of a session buy buy that time we usually completed even that 1x requirement needed to make the withdrawals.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Johnlomape
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 700
Merit: 256


Need a campaign manager? Dm Hhampuz!


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 04:03:03 PM
 #120

~
Who said I was talking about "tainted" UTXOs? I was merely saying that because the wagering requirement is lower, then it encourages people to deposit higher amounts/value of coins, which might therefore create the right conditions for nefarious entities to use the service as a sort of mixer.

BUT you're also right. The casino is probably ready for such situations.

It is better if they don't make larger deposits if they don't have the intention of gamble that money completely. I understand we can change our mind in the middle of a session buy buy that time we usually completed even that 1x requirement needed to make the withdrawals.
It is not even nice to make a big deposit on a casino after creating an account. At least using a casino for multiple times should warranty a bigger deposits gradually and not something that should be done immediately or at once.
A player can make a big deposit and change his mind about gambling with the money, in this case it will be very hard for the casino to allow the player to make a withdrawal no matter the excuses. There must be at least 1x wagering which is part of the rule and that must be over in any situation.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!