Too bad people falling to AI trading buzzword, i believe that 99% of AI trading out there are simply buzzword and ponzi scheme. Nothing AI involved in there just scammers behind the desk selling empty promise and high nonsense yield to attract gullible people. If i can tell anyone out there that AI trading are mostly scams and even if the AI trading is real, the win rate won't give guaranteed yield, I would. My experience building my own AI trading bot, the cost of API for price feed and tokens already emptied my wallet and the AI don't even make profit let alone promising consistent 30% weekly yield that these AI trading scam usually promise, that's annualized 1,560% simple interest and 84149938.68% annualized interest if compounded from the compound interest calculator, not even Warren Buffett could pull this off.
Every time I read something like this, I find it extremely weird that people are still for schemes. It is not only about buzz words being used. What strikes me as odd is that there has been so much coverage out there from similar cases, buzz words being used, trading bots be advertised, that you would assume almost every person using apps like Whatsapp have come across these scams at least once. How often have there been reports that nobody is going to come online to make you rich? Yet you can see over and over again that there is always a small group of people who fall for this. I am sure a google search would be enough to bring to light any information that would prevent them from making that mistake.
As for the trading bots, I don't know why people don't use simple logic. If any person in the world owns a bot that makes guaranteed profit, why would the person sell it? They wouldn't.
I don't know why other SEC are not playing their roles in consumers protection. There are plenty of companies that most have done the same thing this ones has done but they don't do anything and it's because they don't act that is why scammers have so much confidence to even scam people with things that doesn't work.
Despite all these, scam rate is increasing as technology and people are increasing. The best is for people to learn and know how they can protect themselves against scammers, hackers and fraudulent businesses.
The regulators and police in some countries are better in intelligent report than another country, but there are many fraudulent cases that each countries are handling.
Technology is progressing in favor of the scammers these days. But the reports about these scams are so widespread that I can't understand why potential victims can't immediately discover warning signs? Stumbling upon this magical app that makes you a millionaire is now a stone age old method that makes you lose money with 100% certainty. Is it that not everyone is aware or is desperation most of the time so significant that they hope that this might be the first time it is not a scam? I don't get it.