Bitcoin Forum
October 01, 2026, 11:11:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: bitbollo scammer and not be trusted?
Full time proven scammer account abuser - 2 (50%)
Innocent and all evidence unverified - 0 (0%)
Wintch hunted - 0 (0%)
Part of corrupt forum members who abuse trust - 1 (25%)
Innocent - 1 (25%)
Total Voters: 4

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bitbollo Reputation, ponzi scammer account farmer or reputable forum DT member?  (Read 166 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Latabom (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 2
Merit: 0


View Profile
Today at 06:01:52 AM
 #1

The thread is to discuss bitbollo reputations, the other thread have been mix up of frogbet and bitbollo scam accusations

Self moderated to avoid the accuser from derailing the discussion with wall of text and repetitive replies.
bitbollo
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=364070
Latabom (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 2
Merit: 0


View Profile
Today at 06:11:18 AM
 #2

bitbollo probably owns more than a dozens of accounts, which he has operated to abuse directbet.eu Tipster competition. XII FREE Tipster Competition -sponsored by DirectBet- (Main Thread). I will uncover them one by one. It's a huge list of accounts and tx hashes you will have to explore.

Let's uncover his Ponzi scam and account trading first.

Connected accounts: bitbollo, Cs87kxy.

Cs87kxy posted the address 14A8fkAAv2yaLJUBU5Nb82QWTtpPSYFPp2 in a signature campaign on June 19, 2015  
Dear bitclever, I want join your signature campaign.

Username : Cs87kxy
Post Count :3  (including this)
Position: Newbie
BTC address : 14A8fkAAv2yaLJUBU5Nb82QWTtpPSYFPp2

Then bitbollo stakes the same address two months later here.

1BoSH7RisUAPpGfNbX8scSB43YP6Tx3g7M

1JwLxS3za2s9gFVzn4SKk6xpgg24bxxh9d

14A8fkAAv2yaLJUBU5Nb82QWTtpPSYFPp2
Thanks!

bitbollo's other account already has two negative feedback for operating ponzi scam and trading accounts.

suchmoon    2017-03-02    Reference    Ponzi scammer.
The Sceptical Chymist    2016-07-18    Reference    Account sales encourage scams, spam, and account farming.

You should see the reference link to find out what he has been doing.

Here is the link to the announcement of his Ponzi scam website - !! NEW !! ☯ BOOSTCRYPTO.COM ☯ Earn 250% In Only 200 Hours ☯ 10% Referrals Earns, which actually ended up doing an exit scam in 7 days.
Here is the link to the thread of his account trading - [WTS / Loan] 1 Senior + 1 Full Member - Check description - ESCROW ACCEPTED

This was exposed long time ago -


Users Connected:
bitbollo, Cs87kxy, Cearea11


Proof of Connection:

bitbollo stakes following addresses here http://archive.is/x5WgS#selection-3017.0-3029.7

1BoSH7RisUAPpGfNbX8scSB43YP6Tx3g7M

1JwLxS3za2s9gFVzn4SKk6xpgg24bxxh9d

14A8fkAAv2yaLJUBU5Nb82QWTtpPSYFPp2

Thanks!


Cs87kxy posts 14A8fkAAv2yaLJUBU5Nb82QWTtpPSYFPp2 here http://archive.is/Fw29m#selection-5213.11-5213.45

Dear bitclever, I want join your signature campaign.

Username : Cs87kxy
Post Count :3  (including this)
Position: Newbie
BTC address : 14A8fkAAv2yaLJUBU5Nb82QWTtpPSYFPp2


Cearea11 posts 1MSHFpgpaekDTKhN1edDYpCh2Mj9Btde1Y here http://archive.is/Bb9PR#selection-6631.10-6631.44

Quote
-snip-
Address : 1MSHFpgpaekDTKhN1edDYpCh2Mj9Btde1Y


Addresses:


Code:
1BoSH7RisUAPpGfNbX8scSB43YP6Tx3g7M
14A8fkAAv2yaLJUBU5Nb82QWTtpPSYFPp2
1MSHFpgpaekDTKhN1edDYpCh2Mj9Btde1Y
1JwLxS3za2s9gFVzn4SKk6xpgg24bxxh9d

Some of his bids to buy accounts -

I have a full member account that I would like to sell

Posts: 120+
Activity: 120+
Potential Activity: 150+
Registered: 2013
Post Quality: Pretty good

price: 0.07BTC

I can provide a signed message if needed. To buy, you must send first or use one of the escrows from this list

I can buy but in what section you use to post?

0.05 could be a nice price for the deal...

my bid : 0.055 BTC

0.044 BTC

0.065 BTC

#2 - 0.015

I'll buy all accounts with escrow at 50% off.

0,05

bin offer 0.023 btc

He ended up winning some of these bids as well.

Check the next posts for more surprise.
AHOYBRAUSE
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 1470
Merit: 2049


よろしく


View Profile WWW
Today at 07:02:11 AM
 #3


Why do you have to create an extra account for that? Too afraid to use your real one? Little bit weak move to hide behind a new alias.  Roll Eyes

Also making it self moderated just shows your intentions here.


libert19
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1191

Signatures are not endorsements, DYOR!


View Profile WWW
Today at 07:17:38 AM
 #4

Why do you have to create an extra account for that? Too afraid to use your real one? Little bit weak move to hide behind a new alias.  Roll Eyes

It's only fair, why take risk?
Shishir99
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1081


View Profile
Today at 07:25:39 AM
 #5

He is a scammer, and I have proven it in my thread. The entire DT network miserably failed to tag the scammer.
Even though the scam happened eight years ago, that doesn't mean he is no longer guilty.

As I said, people may still trust him because of his recent activity. They may give him the benefit of the doubt and leave the account fresh. But such a scammer with double standards who also abuses his DT power should not belong to the DT network. But some retards still believe him even after showing everything and think this guy should boss around and abuse his DT power.

Edit: I am going to call out every DT member for what bitbollo has done and their silence about it. He admits what he is doing.

After you have posted this connection what has changed on these accusation? Nothing.
Yeah, nothing really changed except for this.

bitbollo DT1 no longer trusts lovesmayfamilis DT1
bitbollo DT1 no longer trusts DireWolfM14 DT1
bitbollo DT1 distrusts nutildah DT1
bitbollo DT1 distrusts AB de Royse777 DT2
bitbollo DT1 distrusts Shishir99 DT2
bitbollo DT1 distrusts Little Mouse DT1
bitbollo DT1 no longer trusts DefaultTrust DT2

You are basically insulting the entire DT network for not doing anything against you. You are showing that they will be punished if anyone dares to speak against you. LOL.

You are basically insulting the entire DT network

Definetely.



▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██


▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████▐███▌███████▄▄▄
█████████████████████████
▀████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄████▀
█████████████████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 King of The Castle 
 $200,000 in prizes
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 62.5% 

 
RAKEBACK
BONUS
yahoo62278
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 4480
Merit: 5537


Contact @yahoo62278 on telegram for marketing


View Profile WWW
Today at 08:54:32 AM
Merited by examplens (1), TypoTonic (1)
 #6

I do not really think he is a scammer, I kinda lost interest in the last thread when he kept posting walls of bullshit and basically deflected all questions, just repeat repeat repeat IMO.

I would still need to review all the accusations from shasir but doesn't look like the rest of the community feels he is a risk otherwise he would be tagged by now. I think he uses the trust system incorrectly and doesn't really need to be in DT, he uses retaliatory measures as well. I have been watching the DT inclusions and exclusions and notice he distrusts someone as soon as they distrust him. He distrusts anyone who does not share his opinion it seems.

I feel like using an alt to make this accusation is your choice but I think it holds more weight when someone stands up and posts from their main account. It's ok to post like this just my opinion on the accusation holding more weight.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bitbollo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4130
Merit: 5100


https://bit.ly/bitbollo


View Profile
Today at 10:48:29 AM
Last edit: Today at 11:04:40 AM by bitbollo
 #7

If you was wondering why they made this topic without any logic sense please check:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594694.0 scam accusation against Little Mouse
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.0 scam accusation 2nd topic Little Mouse/frogbet.com
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=3590 FLAG LITTLE MOUSE
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171394#msg67171394 Links with sister scam casino
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=3591 FLAG FROGBET
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67168369#msg67168369 Links of warnings they was not answering since many days / trust a newbie as "team"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171810#msg67171810 4 scams of the last 6 months (all with the same scheme)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67177664#msg67177664 Shisir99 supporting a scam after 7 days
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67184623#msg67184623 there are 4 scam accusations against websites advertised by Little Mouse in the last month

I do not really think he is a scammer, I kinda lost interest in the last thread when he kept posting walls of bullshit and basically deflected all questions, just repeat repeat repeat IMO.

I would still need to review all the accusations from shasir but doesn't look like the rest of the community feels he is a risk otherwise he would be tagged by now. I think he uses the trust system incorrectly and doesn't really need to be in DT, he uses retaliatory measures as well. I have been watching the DT inclusions and exclusions and notice he distrusts someone as soon as they distrust him. He distrusts anyone who does not share his opinion it seems.

I feel like using an alt to make this accusation is your choice but I think it holds more weight when someone stands up and posts from their main account. It's ok to post like this just my opinion on the accusation holding more weight.

Even if this is a moderated thread - STOP INSINUATIONS - and we are now with 3 off topic to my person this week.
That's the same shit of the previous topic. Can someone post a scam / single txid?  NO OF COURSE
I would not expect to receive this treatment considering these accuses are completely BASELESS AND NON-SENSE!

I have posted clearly that ALL MY keys are still used, in my possession and FULL KYC in dozen of CEX - I would see a TXID before being accused of somewhat.
I am not seeing as possible to have managed a "ponzi, have used hundreds of account, scam directbet, run secondstrade" - This guy has used these accuse for red trust me .
I have clearly explained DOZEN OF TIMES CLEARLY EVEN why this guy deserve a red trust - open references - there is nothing retaliatory after 3 topics to harass me Grin
The real scams, dozens, are live right now on the forum, it's pointless trying to depict me as "somehow" using fake proofs and without a single txid (AFTER 13 years it's more hilarious).
If you would have a trusted guy that can't help the community with a proven scam after 7 days, please add him to your trust list.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!