Bitcoin Forum
October 04, 2026, 10:51:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: More Bonuses = Better Online Casino?  (Read 948 times)
HelliumZ
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 1204
Merit: 465


SIG-F3E60F8B24


View Profile
October 01, 2026, 10:59:25 PM
 #61

It may seem that all casinos that offer more free bonuses are good casinos, but in reality, giving more free bonuses does not make that casino the best casino. This can be called a kind of trick by the casino authorities, especially to attract the attention of the users. All the deposit bonuses or welcome bonuses and free spins that are offered are mainly to attract a user, but in reality, they are just a waste of time.
Casinos that do not offer all these bonuses are basically good and they work according to the promise they promise to the people.











██
██
██████
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
██████
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████
 
 THE #1 SOLANA CASINO 
██████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
[
[
5,000+
GAMES
INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
][
][
HUGE
   REWARDS   
VIP
PROGRAM
]
]
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Cantsay
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1624
Merit: 634



View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 11:47:31 PM
 #62

Chasing Bonuses from one casino to the other can actually lead to a lot of things, some players end up exposing their informations to scam casinos, in the long run chasing these bonuses isn't really Worth it. Just because a casino gives more bonuses doesn't mean that they are reliable, in Order to be sure that you can trust the casino it is important that you check for other things as well and not just for bonuses. Any casino out there is capable of doing this but not every casino can be relied on. More bonuses doesn't equal a better online casino.

As a matter of fact, if a casino starts to give too many bonuses for the sole purpose of getting the attention of gamblers, I might start to be sceptical about the site, especially if their offers are too good to be true.

If bonuses tell you about the genuineness of a casino, then those shady sites with high bonuses will be rated the highest. lol

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Rockstarguy
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1876
Merit: 701


Bitcoin rewards patience, not panic.


View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 11:53:09 PM
 #63

It may seem that all casinos that offer more free bonuses are good casinos, but in reality, giving more free bonuses does not make that casino the best casino. This can be called a kind of trick by the casino authorities, especially to attract the attention of the users. All the deposit bonuses or welcome bonuses and free spins that are offered are mainly to attract a user, but in reality, they are just a waste of time.
Casinos that do not offer all these bonuses are basically good and they work according to the promise they promise to the people.
The bonuses are not a waste; for real, they do work for the casino to get what they want. The bonuses don't make the casino a good one, and the casino knows about this.

If a casino wants to be a good casino, they know what to do to gain that good name, but it seems they do not care about having a good name because they feel this will not bring the kind of money they want. Bonuses will bring lots of customers for them, and this is why they prioritize giving out bonuses. A casino can succeed in getting what they want with bonuses, but for those who understand what a good casino should be like, they will never fall for a casino that only has bonuses to offer.

alegotardo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1808


☢️ alegotardo™


View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 11:57:48 PM
 #64

I've noticed that a lot of online casinos are competing with each other by offering bigger and bigger bonuses.

100% deposit bonus, 200%, free spins, cashback, reload bonuses, VIP rewards... sometimes there are so many offers that it actually becomes difficult to tell which ones are worth taking.

But does a bigger bonus really mean a better casino?

To evaluate whether the bonus is good, you need to get the following answers: What is the wagering requirements? What is the bonus period? Which games is eligible? What is the max bet per wager? What is the withdrawal rules?

If you have all these answers, then you can decide whether casino is more advantageous than the other one... because there is no point in having a bonus that expires quickly, ca not be used on the games you like, needs to be wagered many times, among other very demanding conditions.

Sometimes, it is better to play without a bonus on a site/game you like than to be forced to bet on something you do not enjoy and in the end not even be able to take advantage of the bonus you received.

PhilosopherKing
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 364
Merit: 267


"I think therefore I am"


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 12:02:04 AM
 #65

As a matter of fact, if a casino starts to give too many bonuses for the sole purpose of getting the attention of gamblers, I might start to be sceptical about the site, especially if their offers are too good to be true.

If bonuses tell you about the genuineness of a casino, then those shady sites with high bonuses will be rated the highest. lol

I would not be in a rush to call all aggressive marketing as a way to deceieve customers. Bookmakers are business companies , so they will do all kind of tricks and advertising that they can do to get more user, even the non shady and legit ones do so. Bonuses can help them get more users than they normally would, way above of their competitors.

So me I don't think how big the bonuses is, is the problem. What matter is if the customer can benefit from it without any impossible kind of condition attached to it.

Cointxz
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1344


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 01:56:51 AM
 #66


When choosing an online casino, how important are bonuses to you? Do you normally check the wagering requirements first, or does a big bonus percentage still catch your attention?

And would you rather take a smaller bonus with easy conditions or a huge bonus with tougher wagering requirements?

It’s naive to not check the bonus ToS because it contains information that is necessary to clear bonus requirements. It’s normal that bigger bonus requires extra hard requirements since casino needs to calculate the risk so that they will not ended at loss.

I preferred lower bonus that easy to no wagering requirements compared to exaggerated bonus that has hellish ToS. Most new casino using this exaggerated bonus to lure players hoping players will not read the ToS.


..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
tsaroz
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1128


Vave.com - Crypto Casino


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 04:25:39 AM
 #67

I've noticed that a lot of online casinos are competing with each other by offering bigger and bigger bonuses.

100% deposit bonus, 200%, free spins, cashback, reload bonuses, VIP rewards... sometimes there are so many offers that it actually becomes difficult to tell which ones are worth taking.

But does a bigger bonus really mean a better casino?

Personally, I think the conditions behind the bonus matter much more than the number advertised on the banner. A 200% bonus might look great at first, but if it comes with very high wagering requirements, withdrawal restrictions, or a long list of excluded games, a smaller bonus with simpler terms could actually be more useful.
I'm curious how other players look at this.

When choosing an online casino, how important are bonuses to you? Do you normally check the wagering requirements first, or does a big bonus percentage still catch your attention?

And would you rather take a smaller bonus with easy conditions or a huge bonus with tougher wagering requirements?

The gamblers needs to actually calculate. Few years back (2022 Football worldcup season), I did calculate between two sports betting sites, one giving better odds but no bonus and another giving bonus. The site giving bonus actually won. I was going to wager a lot anyway, so with availing deposit bonus, wagering bonus and meeting the wagering requirement, I actually withdrew more than I deposited. But as other users have mentioned, we should closely need to look at what type of bonus it is and what are the terms to avail it.
Some sites have flashy bonus numbers but a very difficult condition to meet. For a deposit bonus, upto x10 wagering is considerable but above that, it's frustrating. Similarly Slot Spins are mostly useless, unless you are joining to play slots.

.VAVE.COM.
.NO KYC.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..PICK YOUR..
PROMO CODE

.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.VAVESPINS.
.VAVESPORT.

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..JOIN..
NOW

.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
Oasisman
Hero Member
*****
Online Online

Activity: 3444
Merit: 601


EagleSwap.to | Crypto Exchange


View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 05:54:40 AM
 #68

Chasing Bonuses from one casino to the other can actually lead to a lot of things, some players end up exposing their informations to scam casinos, in the long run chasing these bonuses isn't really Worth it. Just because a casino gives more bonuses doesn't mean that they are reliable, in Order to be sure that you can trust the casino it is important that you check for other things as well and not just for bonuses. Any casino out there is capable of doing this but not every casino can be relied on. More bonuses doesn't equal a better online casino.

As a matter of fact, if a casino starts to give too many bonuses for the sole purpose of getting the attention of gamblers, I might start to be sceptical about the site, especially if their offers are too good to be true.

If bonuses tell you about the genuineness of a casino, then those shady sites with high bonuses will be rated the highest. lol

Well, I believe the sole purpose for those bonuses is to attract more users to play on their platform, and that is part of their marketing strategy. If a casino becomes too aggressive in offering such bonuses, that doesn't automatically mean they are up into something bad, sometimes it only means the competition in the gambling industry is becoming tighter that players are looking to play in platform that offers good and legit bonuses.

        ▄▄████████▄▄ 
    ▄█▀           ▄▄▄ ▀▀███
▄██                 ███▄▄███
██████▄                   ▀███▄
▀  ▄██▀                 ▄███████
  ▄█▀  ▄█   ▄      ██▀        ▀██
▄█▀▄██   ██    ██               ▀
██████  ██   ██       
█▀    ██  ██   ▀█▄     
        ██    ██     ▀█▄▄▄▄█
        ▀██    ▀█▄     ▀▀▀▀ 
            ▀█▄     ██▄         
❰❰  EagleSwap  █▀▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄▄█
❱❱
⚡FAST & SECURE
✨24/7 SUPPORT
        ▄▄████████▄▄ 
    ▄█▀           ▄▄▄ ▀▀███
▄██                 ███▄▄███
██████▄                   ▀███▄
▀  ▄██▀                 ▄███████
  ▄█▀  ▄█   ▄      ██▀        ▀██
▄█▀▄██   ██    ██               ▀
██████  ██   ██       
█▀    ██  ██   ▀█▄     
        ██    ██     ▀█▄▄▄▄█
        ▀██    ▀█▄     ▀▀▀▀ 
            ▀█▄     ██▄         
viljy
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1831


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 06:03:40 AM
 #69

Well, it’s obvious that the wagering requirements are more important than the size of the bonus itself. I believe that many gamblers read the bonus wagering requirements at a new casino before making a deposit... At the very least, I don’t think there are people on this forum who don’t read anything and immediately make a deposit with wide‑eyed excitement when they see a 700% bonus, for example.

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
  150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS ..... Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > ) .....   PLAY NOW   
│
swogerino
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4032
Merit: 1265



View Profile
October 02, 2026, 06:16:41 AM
 #70

I've noticed that a lot of online casinos are competing with each other by offering bigger and bigger bonuses.

100% deposit bonus, 200%, free spins, cashback, reload bonuses, VIP rewards... sometimes there are so many offers that it actually becomes difficult to tell which ones are worth taking.

But does a bigger bonus really mean a better casino?

Personally, I think the conditions behind the bonus matter much more than the number advertised on the banner. A 200% bonus might look great at first, but if it comes with very high wagering requirements, withdrawal restrictions, or a long list of excluded games, a smaller bonus with simpler terms could actually be more useful.
I'm curious how other players look at this.

When choosing an online casino, how important are bonuses to you? Do you normally check the wagering requirements first, or does a big bonus percentage still catch your attention?

And would you rather take a smaller bonus with easy conditions or a huge bonus with tougher wagering requirements?

For me absolutely yes and at the last casino I have not self excluded there I received 22 dollars weekly yesterday and 49 dollars monthly in the currency of my choice which is not a low value considering I am not even gold level yet. I use ARS as a currency to play and this is more than 100.000 ARS which is far more than enough to try my luck on the casino "free" money. I play normally so any added bonus if good enough I am happy about it.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
Hardyrobust
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 714
Merit: 200


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 06:29:56 AM
 #71

As a matter of fact, if a casino starts to give too many bonuses for the sole purpose of getting the attention of gamblers, I might start to be sceptical about the site, especially if their offers are too good to be true.

If bonuses tell you about the genuineness of a casino, then those shady sites with high bonuses will be rated the highest. lol

I would not be in a rush to call all aggressive marketing as a way to deceieve customers. Bookmakers are business companies , so they will do all kind of tricks and advertising that they can do to get more user, even the non shady and legit ones do so. Bonuses can help them get more users than they normally would, way above of their competitors.

So me I don't think how big the bonuses is, is the problem. What matter is if the customer can benefit from it without any impossible kind of condition attached to it.
it is not all casino that offers big bonuses that is actually trying to scam or deceive it's users . However I think big bonus shouldn't be something that will attract you to a casino, because some casino may actually be doing this to attract customers and their terms may not be good for you . So there are things that are more important than big bonuses and this are things that needs to be considered. A casino should only be considered a scam if they didn't state a certain term in their regulations only for it to appear during winning or withdrawal.
Barikui1
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1078
Merit: 718


Rollbit - The #1 Solana Casino


View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 07:00:04 AM
 #72

Bonus is to a casino as beauty is to a woman, it attracts people to the casino but it is the reputation which is like character of a woman that keeps those attracted. Offering fantastic bonuses is good for marketing of a casino but when such offers are not backed by a casino that meets the aspiration of players, players will move necause everyone wants to play where  they will be offered the best services and their winnings honoured and credited.

If two casinos offer the same type of bonuses,  the one with better reputation and user experience will be able to collect more of the market share even if their bonus is lower.

I think that bonuses may be encouraging for gamblers when rating a casino, but what keeps a user loyal to a casino is the users experience with the casino, because if their experience is bad when making use of the casino to gamble, they will never stay put with the casino, no matter the huge bonus offers on the table.

Additionally, a huge bonuses can be useless if the wagering conditions are unrealistic, and that is what most of these casinos are doing presently, that's why I don't think that bonuses are as influential as a good user experience, when trying to settle with a casino you wish to be gambling with presently.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
LogitechMouse
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1173


Spinly.io - Next-gen Crypto iGaming Platform


View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 07:01:20 AM
 #73

I've noticed that a lot of online casinos are competing with each other by offering bigger and bigger bonuses.

100% deposit bonus, 200%, free spins, cashback, reload bonuses, VIP rewards... sometimes there are so many offers that it actually becomes difficult to tell which ones are worth taking.

But does a bigger bonus really mean a better casino?
Well, this is what you call "marketing strategy", and you'll see it not only in gambling casinos, but in every product that everybody's selling. X% Off, Buy 1, Get 1 for free, and many more. I mean promotions like this are already normal especially for a new casino because that's their way of attracting new customers to gamble on their site.

Bigger bonus = better casino? I don't think so because like what you said, there are some who has high wagering requirements that an average gambler can't even do it. I don't know, but I've seen casinos here that have great bonuses but huge wagering requirements and that often discourages gamblers to get that bonus anymore or worse, play on their website..
When choosing an online casino, how important are bonuses to you? Do you normally check the wagering requirements first, or does a big bonus percentage still catch your attention?

And would you rather take a smaller bonus with easy conditions or a huge bonus with tougher wagering requirements?
Am I the only one who doesn't care about bonuses at all?

Well if you're a huge gamblers who's gambling huge amounts of money then it might be important for you, but we all know that majority of those bonuses have "requirements" that we need to fulfill before getting it, and majority of them are wagering requirements, and if you're an average gambler like me who doesn't spend that much of a money gambling, it's completely out of my reach, and I'd rather just let it sit there and will not pursue getting it.

Some might have different perspective when it comes to bonuses, but I don't really care about it at all. I just want to bet on a gambling website where I feel that I will enjoy betting with. Smiley


░▄████████████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░█▀
████░▄▄▄███████▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████░███
████████████░███
████████████░█▀

░▄████████████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░███
████████████░███
████████████░███
████▄▄▄▄████░██▀
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀
████░█▀

░▄████████████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░█▀
█████████░▄▄▄
█████████░███
░▄░██████░██▀██▄
▀▀░██████░▀██▄██
████████████░█▀

░▄███████▀░▄██▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▄██
████████████░███
████████████░███
██░▄░███████░███
██░█░███████░███
████████████░███
████████████░█▀

░▄██████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
██████░███
██████░███
██████░███
██████░███████▀▄
██████░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░█▀

░▄████▀██▄█████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
█████████████░███
█████░█░█████░███
█████░▀░█████░███
█████████████░█▀
██████████░▄▄▄
██████████░█▀
 
.....  Next−Gen Crypto iGaming  .....
| 
     Play now      
TopTort777
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1623



View Profile
October 02, 2026, 07:03:13 AM
 #74

Number of bonuses means nothing. It might show that casino has enough funds to share profit and be generous. It might also show that casino is struggling to get new customers and money, because customers had to fight for their bonuses by doing wagering tasks, what means casino isnt really giving anything easy or for free. Even hard to call casino as better than others, because various factors influence on that and gamblers treat casinos individually. For example I dont pay much attention to bonuses and does not make casino I gamble as worse than rest Cheesy

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
coinrifft
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 350
Merit: 252


Rainbet


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 07:04:49 AM
 #75

When choosing an online casino, how important are bonuses to you? Do you normally check the wagering requirements first, or does a big bonus percentage still catch your attention?
I don't think that it's important to gamblers. The thing is that even if they are a lot of bonuses, but the wagering requirements is impossible to meet, then it's nothing. Still it ups to you, but for me, withdrawals are one of the most important.

And would you rather take a smaller bonus with easy conditions or a huge bonus with tougher wagering requirements?
Neither, it's better to play at your own phase. Instead of targeting like 35x wagering requirements. You capital are going to be swept as fast as you deposit if you are looking to get on that requirements.

Ashawowo(OS)
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 210
Merit: 162



View Profile
October 02, 2026, 07:07:16 AM
 #76

It may seem that all casinos that offer more free bonuses are good casinos, but in reality, giving more free bonuses does not make that casino the best casino. This can be called a kind of trick by the casino authorities, especially to attract the attention of the users. All the deposit bonuses or welcome bonuses and free spins that are offered are mainly to attract a user, but in reality, they are just a waste of time.
Casinos that do not offer all these bonuses are basically good and they work according to the promise they promise to the people.
I've not seen a totally free bonus, every bonus has wagering requirements before you can withdraw your winnings, so it's not actually free. It's all marketing stunts, although some casinos offer smaller wagering requirement than others which makes their offers better and not more like a burden. I prefer bonuses with smaller wagering requirements, I make sure to understand the requirements before claiming the bonus. It's not actually a waste of time unless for those with above 5x, it still makes sense to me having fun with free money and hoping to cash out.

Yablee0
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 700
Merit: 256



View Profile
October 02, 2026, 07:30:50 AM
 #77

It may seem that all casinos that offer more free bonuses are good casinos, but in reality, giving more free bonuses does not make that casino the best casino. This can be called a kind of trick by the casino authorities, especially to attract the attention of the users. All the deposit bonuses or welcome bonuses and free spins that are offered are mainly to attract a user, but in reality, they are just a waste of time.
Casinos that do not offer all these bonuses are basically good and they work according to the promise they promise to the people.
Normally bonuses are their usual strategy used in attracting people to their casinos but that still doesn't justify that they're good or reliable. However, i have once been in that shoe of chasing bonuses and I know where its hot. Thus, is not a good practice from any gambler. What should be our centre of concentration when chosing a casino should be no other reason but how genuine they are in every round. Authenticity is one of the key way I make my choice when choosing a casino and I am doing pretty well with that.


OsaiEmma
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 490
Merit: 197



View Profile
October 02, 2026, 07:32:20 AM
 #78

I've noticed that a lot of online casinos are competing with each other by offering bigger and bigger bonuses.

100% deposit bonus, 200%, free spins, cashback, reload bonuses, VIP rewards... sometimes there are so many offers that it actually becomes difficult to tell which ones are worth taking.

But does a bigger bonus really mean a better casino?

Personally, I think the conditions behind the bonus matter much more than the number advertised on the banner. A 200% bonus might look great at first, but if it comes with very high wagering requirements, withdrawal restrictions, or a long list of excluded games, a smaller bonus with simpler terms could actually be more useful.
I'm curious how other players look at this.

When choosing an online casino, how important are bonuses to you? Do you normally check the wagering requirements first, or does a big bonus percentage still catch your attention?

And would you rather take a smaller bonus with easy conditions or a huge bonus with tougher wagering requirements?
First off, what is that bonus for? That's the most important question I ask myself before claiming any bonus. If the bonus forces me to increase my deposit, or gamble more often than usual, then I'm not taking it. Previously, bonuses used to be a criterion when choosing a casino—I mean, they use them in their adverts too—but now, it is something that gamblers are cautious of Cheesy. But, I still do love good (big) bonuses, unless it forces the 2 conditions I gave above, I'm all for it. I don't really care about wagering requirements—unless it is something unreasonable—I've not cared about it for a long time, and I won't care about it now—despite this being the talk of the forum nowadays.

Futurexxx
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 728
Merit: 287



View Profile
October 02, 2026, 07:48:51 AM
 #79

First off, what is that bonus for? That's the most important question I ask myself before claiming any bonus. If the bonus forces me to increase my deposit, or gamble more often than usual, then I'm not taking it. Previously, bonuses used to be a criterion when choosing a casino—I mean, they use them in their adverts too—but now, it is something that gamblers are cautious of Cheesy. But, I still do love good (big) bonuses, unless it forces the 2 conditions I gave above, I'm all for it. I don't really care about wagering requirements—unless it is something unreasonable—I've not cared about it for a long time, and I won't care about it now—despite this being the talk of the forum nowadays.

What makes me dislike bonuses is the unrealistic wagering conditions it always comes with, and in addition to that, because of chasing bonus, you are likely going to gamble more than you ought to, which is a big turn off to me, that's why I don't rate bonuses that much as most gamblers are doing, because since you are trying to meet up a wagering requirements, you will find yourself gambling the more, which can lead to addiction or severe losses, that's why when I do gamble, I just make my deposit, gamble with it and move on, but if a bonus is offered to me that do not comes with any wagering conditions, I will happily take it, but aside that, I don't pay any attention to it.

iv4n
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4018
Merit: 1302


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 07:59:34 AM
 #80

When choosing an online casino, how important are bonuses to you? Do you normally check the wagering requirements first, or does a big bonus percentage still catch your attention?

Bonuses are important, and I always check bonus ToS! It's not only wagering requirements, there are also other important rules... You don't want to be trapped by max win/max withdrawable amount, or by the selection of games that can be played with bonus money.
So it's highly advisable to check all the rules before you decide to try any bonus in any casino...

And would you rather take a smaller bonus with easy conditions or a huge bonus with tougher wagering requirements?

I would check other rules before I give it a try... Somehow we all got used to wagering requirements, but as I wrote, other rules are equally important. In my case, when I see a max win/max claim rule, I just cancel it! I got trapped a few times, and never again!

███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ████ PLAY NOW   ███
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!