Bitcoin Forum
October 04, 2026, 09:29:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you ever seen Binance change user deposits address?  (Read 230 times)
Livingleged (OP)
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 336
Merit: 210



View Profile
October 02, 2026, 02:55:06 PM
 #1

I saw a user on X complaining that Binance changed his deposit address from his original deposit address and that lead to him sending money to a different address entirely thinking it was his address. I’m assuming this could be a malware attack but why I am really surprised is that I’ve never seen Any case like this before. The user also made a Screen record of how the deposit address was changing so I wonder if he knew about this compromised and went ahead to ignore it and deliberately lost his precious $210

What’s your take on this and what kind of malware could be this ?

Here is the link to the screen record.
Note; always reconfirm deposits address and don’t just assume you have them on your transaction history

Hyphen(-)
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1694
Merit: 892


#kycfree ❎


View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 03:06:15 PM
 #2

I am aware that Binance and other exchanges do change their deposit addresses sometimes, but it is usually not always, maybe after so many years; I have experienced it with Binance, and with Hotbit back then.

About this case, I think it can be malware, since he just copied the address immediately not an address he used before and decide not to confirm before sending. But he is supposed to check and verify the wallet address before sending to avoid malware case.

The user can confirm if it is a malware attack by checking the address he deposited the money into in order to compare the two addresses; or he should try copying another address to check if it will change, if it is confirmed that it’s a malware case, then it is understandable, but if it’s from Binance, he should report to their support, if they are responsible for changing the address within the short period of time, they can send to his new address.

Ashawowo(OS)
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 210
Merit: 162



View Profile
October 02, 2026, 03:07:24 PM
 #3

I don't know what to call this, but changing in such a split second is obviously a malware, but within Binance app is what I'm yet to understand. I can understand if he copied the address and it later changed while he pasted in Bitget, we could call that address poisoning, but changing right on the app is not usual, maybe he downloaded the wrong app, or this is just a fake content to blackmail Binance.  I saw him mentioning in his response on the comment section that he has not contacted support, but he was fast to call them out on X. I smell a foul play.

The kind of address change I've noticed Binance doing is invalidating an address and giving you a new one and if you mistakenly send funds to the old one, they'll help you update the finances within the new address upon contacting support.

BIT-BENDER
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2366
Merit: 971



View Profile
October 02, 2026, 03:09:30 PM
 #4

Let's assume it was a change by binance if that's the case then the sent funds would have still dropped into his account, it is obviously a hack, and I have gone through the reply on X and I have to agree that I haven't seen such before.
Although I have used wallet and even if you can't get hold of all digit and letters to your wallet you can have a memory to capture the last few ones so when you see something different you pause the transaction immediately.

Charles-Tim
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2422
Merit: 6569


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 03:16:05 PM
 #5

Probably he has lost money to a clipboard malware.

If Binance wants to change users deposit address, they will notify the users. Also Binance will still make recovering the funds on the old address to be possible, but it can be manual bottom that the user will have to press before it can be done.

He should contact Binance customer care about it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Asiska02
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1694
Merit: 910



View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 03:41:47 PM
 #6

What’s your take on this and what kind of malware could be this ?

Here is the link to the screen record.
Note; always reconfirm deposits address and don’t just assume you have them on your transaction history

I haven’t seen such thing before and if binance was to change a user’s wallet address, they usually send message across and it is always over the internet. The last time they did that, it was done in batches and not immediately for all users. Users were still able to receive money using their old wallet address but will have to be claimed manually after the deposit has been confirmed. This was done in order to reduce the risk of users losing money until everyone was able to start using the new wallet address, don’t remember how long it lasted.

This person saw the red flag right in from of his eyes and ignored it. This is definitely a malware and he needs to find a way to fix it or he’ll risk losing more funds in the future. Binance always communicate when making a significant change like this on a user’s account.

Sunshine1525
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 294
Merit: 134


Bitcoin shall soon shine... Say it faster, hahaha.


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 03:54:12 PM
 #7

I've experienced such before and it's definitely malware, which is why people need to crosscheck an address before send out funds to it else you might mistakenly send money to the wrong address. You shouldn't just totally trust your keyboard cause that where cause that's where the malware or crypto clipper changes the address from and not on Binance.

However, I'm curious if the person purposely sent the money to drag Binance? Cause you noticed a change on your address, did a screen record for prove and still went ahead to send the money, he's responsible for his lose.

Sim_card
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1316
Merit: 966



View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 04:31:32 PM
 #8

why I am really surprised is that I’ve never seen Any case like this before. The user also made a Screen record of how the deposit address was changing so I wonder if he knew about this compromised and went ahead to ignore it and deliberately lost his precious $210

What’s your take on this and what kind of malware could be this ?
It's clear that his clipboard has been affected with malware which is why he's seeing as his deposit address was changing and he didn't understand. Assuming, he knows that his funds would be sent to the wrong address, he wouldn't have went ahead to send the funds. It has happened to me in the past and I'm talking by experience.

I bought a second hand phone that was infected with clipboard malware. The first time, I tried using it to send funds, I noticed that the moment I paste my address, it changes instantly, to a new one. I'm aware of clipboard malware and always recheck my deposit address. This is how I abandoned that phone. He has lost his money. If it was Binance that changed the address, he wouldn't be seeing it as it's changing whenever, he paste it. He will be seeing his balance in his Binance account but unable to access it until, he does it manually.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Audrey Simmons
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 266
Merit: 122



View Profile
October 02, 2026, 04:41:42 PM
 #9

y lost his precious $210
What’s your take on this and what kind of malware could be this ?
Each time i copy and paste wallet addresses directly from the source, i don't know where some people go to collect addresses, past histories, or from the address book, that is not a healthy way to make a payment from our wallet.

Most devices can be affected by malware without anyone noticing, just to be careful, cross-check before sending, and if it is a familiar address, we should be able to detect any differences or changes in the address.

coinlary
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 798
Merit: 298


Make decisions without looking back


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 09:10:08 PM
 #10

I checked the post and watched the video, I don't  know if that was after he already deposited and went back to check it agai, but from the video, you can see the qrcode changing to another one , including the address at the end of the video.

There's more than one possibility here, at least from the way i see it . It is  either he has some kind of sophisticated malware that can read and alter on-screen datas or he's  good at editing videos which he likely did just to get some attention and engagement on X . I don't want to be a critique on this but have anyone tried to take a look on the fake address?

If this is true, it will be really interesting & helpful  to identify the particular culprit behind it.


Richbased
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1176
Merit: 336


Vave.com - Crypto Casino


View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 09:32:27 PM
 #11

Are you sure that binance didn't send him notification previously about the change of wallet address? If they didn't, that means it's a very bad act. This is the reason why i do copy the deposit address each time I want to do a new transaction so that I don't fall victim of circumstances like this. Some exchanges might change the deposit address due to security reasons, but it will still be necessary if they inform their users.

.VAVE.COM.
.NO KYC.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..PICK YOUR..
PROMO CODE

.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.VAVESPINS.
.VAVESPORT.

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..JOIN..
NOW

.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
Female King
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 364
Merit: 132


Love one another


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 09:48:27 PM
 #12

y lost his precious $210
What’s your take on this and what kind of malware could be this ?
Each time i copy and paste wallet addresses directly from the source, i don't know where some people go to collect addresses, past histories, or from the address book, that is not a healthy way to make a payment from our wallet.

Most devices can be affected by malware without anyone noticing, just to be careful, cross-check before sending, and if it is a familiar address, we should be able to detect any differences or changes in the address.
Some could just get it from their previous transaction history or they cope it from where they might have saved it but it's actually wrong, although i haven't experience any changes in my deposit address before but a friend has told me that it use to happen but not often as the op said.

What i do to avoid any unnecessary mistakes because mistakes can happen i copy directly from the source just as you said and then paste it and i will still confirm very well before proceeding, i think this is how one can be able to avoid losing unnecessary funds.

nelson4lov
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2954
Merit: 890



View Profile
October 02, 2026, 10:58:52 PM
 #13

Binance do change the deposit address from time to time and whenever they do, they send out an email. I think there is also a period of time whereby any coins still sent to the previous address address is still credited without issues.

I've seen the screen recording. It's very likely that his phone was hacked. I can't believe he noticed that something was off and still went ahead to make the transaction without contacting support to confirm or trying with a different device.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▄▄██
████████████▐▌████▐▌██████
███▀███████▀▀████▀▀███████
███▐▌█████████████████████
████▀▄▄██▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀██████
██████████████████████████

▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

..1win..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████
█████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████
████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████
████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████
█████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████
█████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████
██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████
███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..POKER..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████
██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████
█████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████
█████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████
█████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████
█████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████
███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████
███████████▄█▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..GAMES..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████
██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████
█████░░████▀░▀████░░█████
████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████
████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████
████░░████░░░░░████░░████
█████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████
████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
Agathamay
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 476
Merit: 180


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 11:05:47 PM
 #14


Here is the link to the screen record.
Note; always reconfirm deposits address and don’t just assume you have them on your transaction history
Nothing beats the advise in the last paragraph and I wonder why it seems very difficult for people to just login their wallet, and simply copy the address which would save them alot of regrets but some other persons just choose to ignore every warnings and still go ahead  to save their address somewhere, so they can just copy and paste forgetting that, it's almost same thing.
With the rate of scam on the internet now, we need to be very careful while dealing with people and things online especially when we are handling financial issues online.

letteredhub
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 1344
Merit: 346


Never breaking the rules isn't weakness.


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 11:51:39 PM
 #15

Are you sure that binance didn't send him notification previously about the change of wallet address? If they didn't, that means it's a very bad act. This is the reason why i do copy the deposit address each time I want to do a new transaction so that I don't fall victim of circumstances like this. Some exchanges might change the deposit address due to security reasons, but it will still be necessary if they inform their users.
I don't like advocating for CEX but this is Binance we're discussing about here, there's no how Binance makes a change of address of a user and would not give a notification to their mail andnotifcation. I once had my address changed sometime when I was still actively using Binance before they left the Nigeria market, I was duly notified. I think there's more to what happened to the OP than what we're shown, maybe, could have being a clipboard malicious issue or something else but I don't think it's about Binance. Reconfirming and verifying address before approving transaction is truly a thing that could be avoided this loss but it has happened anyway.

CryptoHeadlineNews
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1041


Want to run a Signature Campaign? Contac: @Hhampuz


View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 11:53:08 PM
 #16

I saw a user on X complaining that Binance changed his deposit address from his original deposit address and that lead to him sending money to a different address entirely thinking it was his address. I’m assuming this could be a malware attack but why I am really surprised is that I’ve never seen Any case like this before. The user also made a Screen record of how the deposit address was changing so I wonder if he knew about this compromised and went ahead to ignore it and deliberately lost his precious $210

What’s your take on this and what kind of malware could be this ?

Here is the link to the screen record.
Note; always reconfirm deposits address and don’t just assume you have them on your transaction history
I have used Binance for many years now and never did I witnessed it changing my Bitcoin wallet addresses more than twice a week, as it always happens like yearly, and the old wallet address will still be receiveing Bitcoin if it is been sent to it conveniently. As it obvious maybe O.P might have copied the wrong Bitcoin address, while thinking it was his initial address it. Because if it was his actual address, the coin would have been deposited into his wallet since, inasmuch as it was sent on the same day. So I doubt he copied the right Bitcoin address.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Smartvirus
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1392


Go Global With Smartvirus Management Services


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 11:58:32 PM
 #17

I saw a user on X complaining that Binance changed his deposit address from his original deposit address and that lead to him sending money to a different address entirely thinking it was his address. I’m assuming this could be a malware attack but why I am really surprised is that I’ve never seen Any case like this before.

There isn’t anything really strange about this, it happens.

Now, change of deposit address doesn’t mean, they swap your address while making a deposit, it doesn’t take this pathway to its operation. Most times, you don’t find exchanges doing this without prior notification. Mails are sent weeks before any actual change happens and not paying attention to these mails can actually land you in real trouble.

Most exchanges uses hot wallets and from time to time, there might be needs for them to make changes to this. It might be as a result of some found vulnerability or some other reason.

I’ve being notified of such changes in the past. No reason in particular but, of the change.

Where people get it wrong is, they just open their non custodial wallet, copy the deposit address they’ve being using and just send. That way, you become liable to any effect from these changes and ignorance doesn’t save you.

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
hmbdofficial
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 336
Merit: 136



View Profile
October 03, 2026, 07:21:48 AM
 #18


I've seen the screen recording. It's very likely that his phone was hacked. I can't believe he noticed that something was off and still went ahead to make the transaction without contacting support to confirm or trying with a different device.
It’s actually a good practice to always copy your address from the source I won’t argue that. But in this context copying from the source doesn’t safe you from this kind of attack just as you can see from this user. It was his source deposit address that was being changed, so I think not just about copying from source but also paying attention to detail is important.

Dr.Bitcoin_Strange
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1456
Merit: 619


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 03, 2026, 01:45:34 PM
 #19

I think I have had this experience too with an exchange, although they sent email to notify users but I didn't read it and when I sent my coins and it didn't arrive, I contacted support and they still credited me. Since then, I don't bookmark an address, whenever I want to send money to an address, I always copy it right at that time and also cross check if it match because clipboard virus can also change ones address and when the person doesn't cross check it, they will lose their funds.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Roseline492
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1162
Merit: 590



View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 02:31:54 PM
 #20

I saw a user on X complaining that Binance changed his deposit address from his original deposit address and that lead to him sending money to a different address entirely thinking it was his address.

Here is the link to the screen record.
Note; always reconfirm deposits address and don’t just assume you have them on your transaction history

I don't think binance usually change their deposit address because for years that I have been using binance all the deposit address I have seen has always remain the same till now and besides even if what the person is saying is true is possible that binance must have reached him through email to inform him of the change of address before doing it and maybe he was not able to read his mails that's why he had know idea. Whenever most people are not doing any transaction on the exchange at that time they usually ignore to read any message that comes from them forgotten it could be something important they should have taking note of, and besides when dealing on centralized exchanges assumptions is not always good because is important to regular collect the deposit address from the exchange at every transaction to avoid any mistake.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!