Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2026, 10:20:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Open For Sponsors]🟩⬜🟩NAIJA INDEPENDENCE ART CONTEST!!🎨 - Discussion & Voting  (Read 448 times)
Obim34 (OP)
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1120
Merit: 860



View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 05:39:47 PM
 #1

Original contest thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5595727.0

Feel free to discuss the contest only on this thread. The other thread is strictly for art contest entry.

DubemIfedigbo001
Hero Member
*****
Online Online

Activity: 1176
Merit: 744


Let love lead


View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 05:48:09 PM
 #2

Nice one OP. Can you throw more light on what to draw, because I didn't see any in the OP apart from displaying your culture. Maybe, I am getting something wrong here since, I didn't participate in the first one. You should put a link to your first art contest for more understanding to new members that will love to participate in order for them to get a picture of what to do. I'm not a good artist but I will give this a shot.
That's why it's a creative art contest, no one tells you what to draw or the art to construct, you're expected to bank on your creativity and produce something befitting of the prize. There would be a voting process as well, so you'll submit something unique and creative enough to attract the favor of the judges.

I'm replying here instead since this thread has been created already.

Edit: merely looking at the banner in the contest thread gives some insight

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Charles-Tim
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2422
Merit: 6578


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 06:15:34 PM
 #3

@Obim34
Just add the link on the other thread so that I can delete my post there. Once I see that you have added this thread's link on the other thread, I will delete what I posted there.

What I really like about this is that you make it available for everyone. I will be looking forward to seeing good arts as usual.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Agbamoni
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1204
Merit: 692


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 06:28:31 PM
 #4

Well done, @Obim34.

A few hours ago, I was telling someone that this contest might not be held this year, but it came as a surprise.

Add the link to this thread, the first edition, and this second edition to the other thread. It will be helpful.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Sammysmart001
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 280
Merit: 109


JAH OVER ALL🙇🙏


View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 06:34:19 PM
 #5

Nice one OP. Can you throw more light on what to draw, because I didn't see any in the OP apart from displaying your culture. Maybe, I am getting something wrong here since, I didn't participate in the first one. You should put a link to your first art contest for more understanding to new members that will love to participate in order for them to get a picture of what to do. I'm not a good artist but I will give this a shot.
That's why it's a creative art contest, no one tells you what to draw or the art to construct, you're expected to bank on your creativity and produce something befitting of the prize. There would be a voting process as well, so you'll submit something unique and creative enough to attract the favor of the judges.

I'm replying here instead since this thread has been created already.

Edit: merely looking at the banner in the contest thread gives some insight

The freedom of giving participants choice to choose what to create makes this contest more interesting because you will have the room to interpret Nigerian culture in your own way. And this gives a room to see different creativity’s instead of a similar works. And also having a clear judging points will help the participants to know what the judges  will be looking at, this will make people to be more creative and still understand what will make an entry stand out. And for the judging point, you can point out things like creativity, originality, connection to the independence theme and also quality of art work will make the voting more meaningful.

Cryptoprincess101
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 566



View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 06:43:00 PM
 #6

Even though am not going to participate but it's good when people brings creative contest to the local board. Last time there were a lot of creative art works that i admired, I really commend the time and effort that people put in creative works because I know how difficult it is to be creative, especially when you are a learner. Well done Obim34 for hosting the second edition of this contest despite that I haven't really seen any significant progress that Nigeria has made in the past 66 years. Good luck to the participants anyway.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
POPOLUV
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 686
Merit: 476



View Profile
October 02, 2026, 07:51:21 PM
 #7

This is the thread that i have been longing to see even before independence could reach but it is never too late even as the day that make Nigeria 66th years has passed, we will still show our talents individually to make this contest so colourful and although it seems this year independence day seen so different from the past Independence and happen to interact with one or two people concerning the celebration of the independence and know sees to Happy with the way country is going, so that every day was a public holiday and instead of people going out to celebrate in the independence day but they prefer seating at home with their family and love ones.

The duration OP gave for the contest is very okay by me and i will make sure of participating in the contest on before the last  day of the contest.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Jaycoinz
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1190
Merit: 517


God is All


View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 08:26:05 PM
 #8

This is the thread that i have been longing to see even before independence could reach but it is never too late even as the day that make Nigeria 66th years has passed, we will still show our talents individually to make this contest so colourful and although it seems this year independence day seen so different from the past Independence and happen to interact with one or two people concerning the celebration of the independence and know sees to Happy with the way country is going, so that every day was a public holiday and instead of people going out to celebrate in the independence day but they prefer seating at home with their family and love ones.

The duration OP gave for the contest is very okay by me and i will make sure of participating in the contest on before the last  day of the contest.

Also want to point out that this is a very nice initiative and another avenue for the local board to get creative with their hands and their pencils, I want to clear that i would be actively participating on this and hopefully I will draft out something wonderful enough to appreciate the nation at 66year, although nothing really to cheer about since there are so many complaints and hardship in the nation but still it's a working progress and hopefully we will get it right someday.

See you all at the main thread with your works .😁

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Merit.s
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 966
Merit: 684


Lohamor Family


View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 08:48:35 PM
 #9

I'm happy to see this because it makes our LB more lively and unique. I will be participating and I hope to win one of the rewards because I'm aiming to be first or third.

Let me go get my drawing materials ready and start immediately. There is no time to waste since, the contest has just begun.

Obim34 (OP)
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1120
Merit: 860



View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 10:30:00 PM
 #10

@Obim34
Just add the link on the other thread so that I can delete my post there. Once I see that you have added this thread's link on the other thread, I will delete what I posted there.

What I really like about this is that you make it available for everyone. I will be looking forward to seeing good arts as usual.
Thank you, Charles-Tim.

 I did as you all mentioned.

What I really like about this is that you make it available for everyone. I will be looking forward to seeing good arts as usual.
It's a celebration, some non-Nigerians would love to partake, and we don't need to deny them a chance.

Dreadboost
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 392
Merit: 261


SIG-907996683C


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 10:50:11 PM
 #11

The country people they suffer, and some people wan go they do contest. E mean say we wan celebrate our downfall as a country.

I don't want to be the bad egg here, but honestly, aside from getting to know about bitcoin, nothing gives a man joy in this country. I'm not happy with our leaders at all.

I pray Nigeria becomes a great nation again. Glad to see that some members still have this community at heart. Obim34 you have done well.

Perfectbaby
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1162
Merit: 650


Spinly.io - Next-gen Crypto iGaming Platform


View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 10:59:37 PM
 #12

Well don op, but I was thinking the contest should be hosted earlier before now so that by today they could have announced the winner.
Anyway, e no really easy sha because even as we enter 66, everywhere just dey cool e no be like say 9ja don even clock 66.
The country don really squeeze people Brain removed from their Heads. But anyway, Thank You for always launching it at your expense.


░▄████████████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░█▀
████░▄▄▄███████▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████░███
████████████░███
████████████░█▀

░▄████████████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░███
████████████░███
████████████░███
████▄▄▄▄████░██▀
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀
████░█▀

░▄████████████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░█▀
█████████░▄▄▄
█████████░███
░▄░██████░██▀██▄
▀▀░██████░▀██▄██
████████████░█▀

░▄███████▀░▄██▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▄██
████████████░███
████████████░███
██░▄░███████░███
██░█░███████░███
████████████░███
████████████░█▀

░▄██████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
██████░███
██████░███
██████░███
██████░███████▀▄
██████░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░█▀

░▄████▀██▄█████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
█████████████░███
█████░█░█████░███
█████░▀░█████░███
█████████████░█▀
██████████░▄▄▄
██████████░█▀
 
.....  Next−Gen Crypto iGaming  .....
| 
     Play now      
Wiwo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1126



View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 11:09:13 PM
 #13

Nice job, mate, I can see how you have advanced a bit in the organisation of this yearly event which we mostly look forward to each time we celebrate our country independent day.

What I observed is that the contest is open to full members and above, I think giving lower rank members like junior members and members to take part in this kind of contest will increase the visibility and participation in this contest.

Just an observation you don't need to do anything about that in other words, not to disrupt your already explans plan's.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

▀███████████████████████▀
ZETO████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.
Non-custodial BTC → XMR atomic swaps
.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
|
NO
ACCOUNTS
|
NO
KYC
|
0.7%
FEE
|████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.
Swap Now
.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Yablee0
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 700
Merit: 256



View Profile
October 03, 2026, 08:43:20 AM
 #14

Nice one bro. I no say Naija people no dey carry last for things like this and I no go dey surprised to see some amazing designs here in some couples of days.  Another thing way op emulate from the previous contest wey I admire so much na the fact say em create a separate thread for discussion. So that the whole thing no go dey congested and unorganized. However, we as Naija people, we Mount tight to ensure say this contest go as smooth as possible. Good luck my brother.

Supreme Donvic
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 392
Merit: 254



View Profile
October 03, 2026, 10:38:39 AM
 #15

This is a very nice contest I love it and I appreciate you for bringing this out however, I have one concern and the concern is about the artwork that people should create, are we just going to create anything that comes to our mind or we should create something concerning Nigeria independence, you did not specify what should be created and that is the reason why I'm asking this question.

I think you should have done this a month before the independence, the results should have been announced on the Independence Day it should have been more better, maybe next time I will advise you do it that way.

~Supreme
Doan9269
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1750
Merit: 866



View Profile
October 03, 2026, 11:42:46 AM
 #16

Although I expected the independence contest or thread to be created earlier, it's never too late to start now, and I think it takes a lot of your time to give your best this time around, more than ever before.

This is why I always accept that this forum opens opportunities in diverse ways and helps people discover potential they may not have known about until they participate in contests like this.

Good job.

Franctoshi
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1680
Merit: 766



View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 12:23:24 PM
Merited by Fiatless (1)
 #17

The country people they suffer, and some people wan go they do contest. E mean say we wan celebrate our downfall as a country.

I don't want to be the bad egg here, but honestly, aside from getting to know about bitcoin, nothing gives a man joy in this country. I'm not happy with our leaders at all.

I pray Nigeria becomes a great nation again. Glad to see that some members still have this community at heart. Obim34 you have done well.
Yes, Despite the bad or harsh economic situation of the country today, I think it shouldn't stop or discourage people totally from showcasing their individual creative talents or some possible things they can do and get themselves a bit of relief. Because this country is already a hell.


Op, you try and goodluck to everyone that will devote his/her time participating in this contest.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
[/quote]
Code:
[center][table][tr][td][/td][td][size=20pt][nbsp]
[size=6pt][color=#65e]█▄[/td]
[td][font=arial black][size=24pt]R[/size][/font][/td]
[td][size=2pt]


[color=#fec]▀[color=#fda]▀[color=#fc9]▀[color=#eb7]▀[color=#eb5]▀[col
Roseline492
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1162
Merit: 590



View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 12:36:43 PM
 #18

Although I expected the independence contest or thread to be created earlier, it's never too late to start now, and I think it takes a lot of your time to give your best this time around, more than ever before.

Yes this is a good insight because every independent is only celebrated in a day and after then is forgotten so actually if Op had known earlier what he would have done is to start two weeks before the day so that he would be able to use the independent day to announce the winners in other to correlate and become part of the independent day celebration, I believe this would have made it for fun than now but however is all good because it will still be fun and I really commend on Op for his initiative because this is like a talent hunt and through all this contest I was able see how talented some persons from this local board are.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
cxtreenal
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 840
Merit: 281



View Profile
October 03, 2026, 12:48:25 PM
 #19

The first day of October is our country's Independence Day, which is truly a great day for our nation. It commemorates the freedom from the British colonial rule. The art contest on the occasion of Independence Day is a good initiative for the Naija community.

Op This art contest with your own funding is commendable. You may get sponsors in the future but starting with your own efforts is inspiring and I am definitely ready to participate in the art contest.

Promocodeudo
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1274
Merit: 750


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 01:43:32 PM
 #20

It's a celebration, some non-Nigerians would love to partake, and we don't need to deny them a chance.
@Obim34
Such and amazing job you've done here, although the thread came a bit late, I know that many has spotted this out but I have lend my voice too, but the good thing is that, you made it see the light if the day, man I love this idea, making it an all inclusive contest makes it very fantastic, I think you have once again proven that Nigerians are very accommodating.
Mate my advice in case of next time is that,  the context should be announced earlier, to enable you announce the winners exactly on the day of our independence, just my opinion though, but I must commend you for this, you did well.

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
  150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS ..... Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > ) .....   PLAY NOW   
│
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!