Wind_FURY
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 2226
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 05:48:12 AM |
|
So apparently there was no outright winner in the election and now it is moving to a run-off that would happen later this month, Oct 25, 2026. Flavio surprisingly scored the higher percentage, but was unlucky not to get up to 50% that's required to win outrightly. But looking at how things panned out in the first round, he now looks to be the favorite over Lula in the run-off.
That said, how was the voting exercise, did the country record violence across voting centers or was it relatively peaceful? It is usually very feisty during presidential elections in my country, and certain foreign nations also try to influence the outcome to their own advantage. So i can understand the reason for the alert prior to the election.
OK, I and many people in BitcoinTalk, don't know about Brazilian politics nor do we know about the narratives and what the situation might be if one candidate wins, and/or if one candidate loses. BUT out of mere curiosity, which candidate would be good for Brazil's stock market? That's probably the most important question for Brazilian traders/investors.
|
| .SHUFFLE.COM.. | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | . ...Next Generation Crypto Casino... |
|
|
|
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 1299
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 06:30:11 AM |
|
I think this is the best place for me to post this, since it’s all about the economy and even BTC
I don’t know if you’re aware, but Brazil is deeply divided between the left and the right, just like in many other countries It’s the left, with current President Lula, that’s in power
I think everyone knows that Brazil is an extremely corrupt country, but something even more serious could happen here
I mentioned that this has to do with BTC because right now I feel a little more secure having some satoshis in my own custody, since my country could simply ban us from doing something, access our accounts, or even freeze our money
Are you guys following any news about Brazil?
I didn't know that the supreme court in Brazil were under investigate and that is dangerous for any democratic country which relies on politics and the legal system to remain separate. Often if the politicians are trying to gain absolute power then such judges are the last independent voice or authority, similar to what we see in America - they're the only people that Trump has been unable to crack, as it should be. It's sad that corrupt politicians can often bribe or spread hatred to get to the top these days, maybe it's always been that way, but they seem to have less shame doing it now after they see the most powerful man in the world get away with such dirty tricks. As for closing consulates and embassies, that is a pretty standard approach in many volatile countries around voting time.
|
| EARNBET | | | ⚽ 🏀 🏈 🏓 🎯 🥊 |
| ⚾ 🎾 ⛳ 🏐 🏏 🏎️ | | |
███████▄▄███████████ ████▄██████████████████ ██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███ █▄████████████████████████ ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██ ███████████████████████████ █████████▌████▀████████████ ███████████████████████████ ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██ █▀█████████████████████▀██ ██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███ ████▀██████████████████ ███████▀▀███████████ | ....HIGHEST.... VIP REWARDS ✔ G U A R A N T E E D
| | | 🜲 | KING OF THE CASTLE $200K in prizes | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
fruktik
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 07:06:55 AM |
|
I'll post more news when we find out more
I mentioned that this has to do with BTC because right now I feel a little more secure having some satoshis in my own custody, since my country could simply ban us from doing something, access our accounts, or even freeze our money
Are you guys following any news about Brazil?
It is truly remarkable, though, just how similar Brazil and Russia have become lately. You wrote about the authorities considering the option of blocking access to accounts or freezing funds. The current leadership of my country has the exact same thing on its agenda right now. They, too, are planning to somehow get their hands on the money held in bank deposits. I have no doubt that this will happen, as I am well aware of eight previous instances where citizens were fleeced. So why wouldn't they do the same thing this time around?
|
|
|
|
welovebit
Member


Activity: 468
Merit: 45
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 07:15:06 AM |
|
It is truly remarkable, though, just how similar Brazil and Russia have become lately.
You wrote about the authorities considering the option of blocking access to accounts or freezing funds. The current leadership of my country has the exact same thing on its agenda right now. They, too, are planning to somehow get their hands on the money held in bank deposits.
I have no doubt that this will happen, as I am well aware of eight previous instances where citizens were fleeced. So why wouldn't they do the same thing this time around?
In mostly corrupt countries things are always the same because corrupt leaders have similar minds about freezing accounts and doing tricks with their people for their own interest; they never allow them to stay freely and have enough things to bring life to a good level. Here one thing is also more interesting: they are always backed by America. Even on media they are against each other but still doing things that benefit their causes. Brazil is having good potential due to their sources, but sadly they are not able to use them as they need to due to weak management and corruption. Developing countries are always facing things that they never deserve, but no one is working for bringing changes. Election results are also not helping, as no one is having a chance of sitting and doing things for development.
|
|
|
|
|
fruktik
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 07:56:17 AM |
|
In mostly corrupt countries things are always the same because corrupt leaders have similar minds about freezing accounts and doing tricks with their people for their own interest; they never allow them to stay freely and have enough things to bring life to a good level. Here one thing is also more interesting: they are always backed by America. Even on media they are against each other but still doing things that benefit their causes. Brazil is having good potential due to their sources, but sadly they are not able to use them as they need to due to weak management and corruption. Developing countries are always facing things that they never deserve, but no one is working for bringing changes. Election results are also not helping, as no one is having a chance of sitting and doing things for development.
That is precisely why they are called developing countries rather than developed ones. Such states have not yet undergone the shift in mentality that occurred in advanced nations. In essence, they are still barbaric regimes, albeit with a slightly more modern veneer. Their leaders don expensive suits and imagine they somehow belong among civilized people. In reality, however, they are simply monkeys with a grenade: they hold power but have no idea what to do with it.
|
|
|
|
slaman29
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1568
Viva La Masia
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 08:36:39 AM |
|
We always follow Brazil news @rdluffy but here in my country it is on middle pages and because usually we all know US is supporting one of the candidates who is accused of being a puppet. True or not I don't know, but not surprised US wants to have control over there.
But for us every election in Brazil just means, drama, soap, but in the end same corruption. Is this also your feeling living there?
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
|
Majestic-milf
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 08:59:38 AM |
|
I honestly had no idea that there were elections in Brazil at all, but I did a little research on what was going on and the conclusion is that the US embassies are closed for security reasons arising from the statements of the current president that the US might interfere and influence the election results.
Well, from what I read, (cause I just heard about this thanks to the op bringing it) it was closed for a day, on the 2nd of October, maybe to block interference as you said but it's open now. Same as the consulate. Power can be intoxicating and the incumbent leader had to take every necessary step to ensure there'd be nothing stopping him from amassing most of the votes. Read that Lula who is running for his third term as President won 45.16% of the votes but will face Senator Flavio in a runoff election on the 25th of this month. I hope we don't get to experience another shutdown then.
|
|
|
|
FinneysTrueVision
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1389
AntiSwap.io - NO AML/KYC EXCHANGER MONITORING
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 09:07:58 AM |
|
I have seen the presidential election covered extensively across various feeds I check every day. It’s rather surprising that most people commenting in the thread have no idea what is going on. I can’t say that I’ve read that many articles or watched enough news videos, but I am at least aware of basic details.
Trump and his allies have made it no secret that they favor one candidate over the other and that has created a lot of tension and accusations of interference. Whatever the outcome, I don’t believe there will be much improvement when all is said and done.
Ideally, you would hope that the right to self-custody and privacy will not be diminished. Regardless, Bitcoin is designed to withstand any adverse situation.
|
|
|
|
marrcelo
Member


Activity: 181
Merit: 21
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 10:24:56 AM |
|
The elections were calm, with a surprising victory of the opposition party PL, and a weakening of the PT, party of the Lula government. These elections stayed marked by the interference of the Judiciary, a absurd judges making politics.
Seems that the government in Brazil can change, with the possibility of the right win in the second round with Flávio Bolsonaro. A change and new airs can be good.
|
|
|
|
|
fighter2627
Full Member
 

Activity: 260
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 11:05:52 AM |
|
I thought that the rampant corruption of politicians was happening only in our country, they are the ones who are ruling this country right now, our economy has already collapsed, and our country is still drowning in debt that we don't see anything that benefits the people here.
Then the worst of it is that the very leader who is the problem of the country has done nothing but overthrow his strong opponent and is even planning to declare no election due to he knows that the chicken he is going to fight against his strong opponent will not win and for sure if he wins he will go to jail with his henchmen who also indulged in stealing billions in the people's taxes here, in fact our country is in the top 3 most corrupt countries right now due to of the addict president we have.
|
|
|
|
|
davis196
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 11:12:43 AM |
|
I'll post more news when we find out more
I mentioned that this has to do with BTC because right now I feel a little more secure having some satoshis in my own custody, since my country could simply ban us from doing something, access our accounts, or even freeze our money
Are you guys following any news about Brazil? I know that there are presidential elections in Brazil right now and the son of Jair Bolsonaro is about to win against Lula Da Silva. This is all I know(some of this information might be incorrect, but I haven't paid much attention about the situation in Brazil). Maybe you don't have to worry that much. Nobody is going to block or confiscate the funds in your bank account. There won't be any civil war in Brazil and everything will be all right.
|
|
|
|
|
|
██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████Need Project Advertising? Hire AB de Royse777 Mixers , Exchanges , casinos and whatnot! ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | │ | ████████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████████ | ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██ HIGHLY TRUSTED, TOP RATED, & LEGENDARY CAMPAIGN MANAGER VISIT PORTFOLIO SAMPLE ↗️ ██ ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ██████████████████ ▄█████████████ ▄███████████████ ▄████████████████ ▄█████████████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████ ▀█████████████████ ▀████████████████ ▀███████████████ ▀█████████████ ██████████████████ |
|
|
|
pooya87
Legendary

Activity: 4242
Merit: 12614
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 11:53:05 AM |
|
I can't comment on the internal matters in Brazil but from an international perspective I can say that it is South America so obviously you have to expect an increasing amount of intervention by the US regime trying to destabilize and install more sock-puppets there to gain more control. This is gonna get worse since the regime is losing its foothold everywhere else specially in West Asia and is being booted out. When the regime kidnapped president of Venezuela, I said here that it's jut the beginning and they are going to move their way down deeper into South America to take more control of the region and steal more resources. Now we know in Brazil president Lula da Silva has been trying to join the powerful emerging bloc (ie. BRICS) and has been talking about against the Zionist terrorists (generally against the Epstein Class). That means the Epstein Class is going to go against him and Brazil too. The way I interpret the news you mentioned about the US regime closing its den of espionage and terrorism (ie. the US embassies) is that they plan on doing something nasty if their pro-Zionist candidate (Bolsonaro) who is also against BRICS doesn't come out of the ballot box!!! For now it seems like elections is going to go to the second round. There were some riots in 2022 after Bolsonaro lost, weren't there? US regime wasn't as desperate as it is today though 
|
| DΞX.fo | | | | | | ▄▄██████ █████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████ █████████ ▀▀██████
▄███████ ▄██████████ ████████████ █████████████ █████████████ | | | | ▄▄█ ▄████▀ ▄███▀█▄ ▄██▀█▄██ █████▀▀█ ████████ ████████ ▀██▄████ ▄████▄▄█ ▄█████▀███ ▄█████▀████▀ █████▀███████ ▀██▀█████████ | | | | | ..BTC......XMR... ..USDT.....LTC... ....Fees 0.8%..... |
|
|
|
Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1485
Spinly.io - Next-gen Crypto iGaming Platform
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 11:54:53 AM |
|
BUT out of mere curiosity, which candidate would be good for Brazil's stock market? That's probably the most important question for Brazilian traders/investors.
I can't say for sure, i am not even sure if there's a way to be certain about stuff like that. I am also not from Brazil either, so maybe one of their countrymen would be better placed to give a suitable answer. Anyway, between the two candidates for the run-off, one is 45 years old, while the incumbent is 80. So Lula is almost twice the age of his closest rival. I don't know exactly what Flavio's campaign strategy was, but the youths in Brazil could be behind him, as he could even be more interested in modern invention, like bitcoin for example.
|
░▄████████████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░█▀ ████░▄▄▄███████▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████░███ ████████████░███ ████████████░█▀ | ░▄████████████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░███ ████████████░███ ████████████░███ ████▄▄▄▄████░██▀ ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀ ████░█▀ | ░▄████████████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░█▀ █████████░▄▄▄ █████████░███ ░▄░██████░██▀██▄ ▀▀░██████░▀██▄██ ████████████░█▀ | ░▄███████▀░▄██▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░███ ████████████░███ ██░▄░███████░███ ██░█░███████░███ ████████████░███ ████████████░█▀ | ░▄██████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ██████░███ ██████░███ ██████░███ ██████░███████▀▄ ██████░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░█▀ | ░▄████▀██▄█████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ █████████████░███ █████░█░█████░███ █████░▀░█████░███ █████████████░█▀ ██████████░▄▄▄ ██████████░█▀ | ..... Next−Gen Crypto iGaming ..... | | | | | | | Play now |
|
|
|
|
Emjay24
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 12:30:38 PM |
|
I mentioned that this has to do with BTC because right now I feel a little more secure having some satoshis in my own custody, since my country could simply ban us from doing something, access our accounts, or even freeze our money
Are you guys following any news about Brazil?
I've not been following the news, but the things you mentioned are very obtainable in overly corrupt countries. It reminds me of my country general elections 3 years ago when restrictions were made on the banks and other government controlled financial services and fiat was intentionally made very scarce and the citizens suffered, our only savior were exchanges and OPAY digital services which their network were excellent despite the turmoil. The elections comes up next year as well and I've already moved a major part of my funds to BTC and USDT while I prepare for the possible worst. I see that the first round of your country elections have been concluded and Flávio Bolsonaro is leading with 47.03% while Lula follows with 45.16% and a scheduled second round on October 25th, while they battle for over 50% needed for a win. I don't really think any of the 2 strong candidates can bring much positive change with the leading candidate romancing with Trump and his allies which we know are predators and the loosing one the major reason of continued corruption in the country.
|
|
|
|
ObeyKnock
Jr. Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 49
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 12:46:27 PM |
|
I can't comment on the internal matters in Brazil but from an international perspective I can say that it is South America so obviously you have to expect an increasing amount of intervention by the US regime trying to destabilize and install more sock-puppets there to gain more control. This is gonna get worse since the regime is losing its foothold everywhere else specially in West Asia and is being booted out. When the regime kidnapped president of Venezuela, I said here that it's jut the beginning and they are going to move their way down deeper into South America to take more control of the region and steal more resources. Now we know in Brazil president Lula da Silva has been trying to join the powerful emerging bloc (ie. BRICS) and has been talking about against the Zionist terrorists (generally against the Epstein Class). That means the Epstein Class is going to go against him and Brazil too. The way I interpret the news you mentioned about the US regime closing its den of espionage and terrorism (ie. the US embassies) is that they plan on doing something nasty if their pro-Zionist candidate (Bolsonaro) who is also against BRICS doesn't come out of the ballot box!!! For now it seems like elections is going to go to the second round. There were some riots in 2022 after Bolsonaro lost, weren't there? US regime wasn't as desperate as it is today though  Exactly, and regardless of reason given, its also no doubt a huge teller right before an election. It either means, be warned, or else they are prepping for what may follow. Which, is unfortunately very typical of when a state starts knocking on BRICS door and starts questioning certain alliances. Brazil of course being of a very important ally (pun intended) given its size and resources, and the US trying its best to maintain its influence in the region, while its influence and standing wanes in others. We will see what happens and how hard they try to escalate things in coming weeks if there is to be a 2nd round.
|
|
|
|
|
Wind_FURY
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 2226
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 10:29:26 AM |
|
We always follow Brazil news @rdluffy but here in my country it is on middle pages and because usually we all know US is supporting one of the candidates who is accused of being a puppet. True or not I don't know, but not surprised US wants to have control over there.
But for us every election in Brazil just means, drama, soap, but in the end same corruption. Is this also your feeling living there?
I'm confused. Are you from Brazil? Or are you from another country who follows the news about Brazil? What country is that? But is there anyone in BitcoinTalk who's actually from Brazil? I merely want to know why the stock market in Brazil suddenly became very bullish.
|
| .SHUFFLE.COM.. | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | . ...Next Generation Crypto Casino... |
|
|
|
rdluffy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 2109
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 03:01:52 PM |
|
I don’t know if you’re aware, but Brazil is deeply divided between the left and the right, just like in many other countries It’s the left, with current President Lula, that’s in power How is it relevant to BTC still? Bro, if the issue is like left and right, and it is in many countries, and yep, that's true too, it's really in many countries. But how does that affect BTC? ... I didn’t say that this is relevant to BTC I said that BTC is relevant to me in this situation, where I feel safer holding BTC Here in Brazil, there has already been a widespread confiscation of bank accounts in the past, my parents and grandparents (actually, everyone) had their money seized by the government overnight What if it happens again? At least with BTC, I know the state and the government won’t be able to take my BTC, which is in my custody In a bad situation, I at least have something to fall back on That’s why I mentioned that I feel safer with BTC
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | ..1win.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████ █████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████ ████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████ ████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████ █████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████ █████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████ ██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████ ██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████ ███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..POKER.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ███████████▀▀▀███████████ ███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████ ██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████ █████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████ █████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████ █████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████ █████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████ ███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████ ███████████▄█▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..GAMES.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████ ██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████ █████░░████▀░▀████░░█████ ████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████ ████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████ ████░░████░░░░░████░░████ █████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████ ██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████ ████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | | |
|
|
|
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1625
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 04:54:55 PM |
|
Isn't it common for embassies to be closed? Like, a lot of factors, such as possible suspensions because of elections, protests, disasters, or something. Maybe there's something that needs to happen.
Hmm. I think being able to get crypto would be a good thing, but the volatility or loss of purchasing power might affect it. Maybe there's room for stablecoins to come in and provide some kind of hedge with BTC as well.
|
|
|
|
|
Muba20
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 05:57:01 PM |
|
I mentioned that this has to do with BTC because right now I feel a little more secure having some satoshis in my own custody, since my country could simply ban us from doing something, access our accounts, or even freeze our money
The general public and various diplomatic circles of a country try to keep a close eye on the overall situation of a country. After knowing the current situation of the country, it can be assumed that various incidents have been created in the country surrounding the elections. And during this time, various incidents can happen on various political issues. In a general sense, we understand that when the general public does not have proper confidence in the conventional financial system, they will definitely choose Bitcoin. If the overall situation of the country is bad, instability will arise among the people. At that time, money transactions can be risky in many cases due to various reasons including the depreciation of the fiat currency. But if someone tries to keep their assets in Bitcoin to protect themselves from such situations, then it is a good idea to do so according to their convenience. If you have Bitcoin in your custody, you have your own bank. The opportunity to transfer money at any time and in any way for your needs and to keep your assets safe is possible only in the case of Bitcoin.
|
|
██ ██ ██████ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ██████ ██ ██ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ██████████████ THE #1 SOLANA CASINO
██████████████ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | [ [ | 5,000+ GAMES INSTANT WITHDRAWALS | ][ ][ | HUGE REWARDS VIP PROGRAM | ] ] | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ | ████████████████████████████████████████████████ PLAY NOW ████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ |
|
|
|
Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1165
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 05:59:20 PM |
|
I didn’t say that this is relevant to BTC I said that BTC is relevant to me in this situation, where I feel safer holding BTC
Here in Brazil, there has already been a widespread confiscation of bank accounts in the past, my parents and grandparents (actually, everyone) had their money seized by the government overnight
What if it happens again?
At least with BTC, I know the state and the government won’t be able to take my BTC, which is in my custody In a bad situation, I at least have something to fall back on
That’s why I mentioned that I feel safer with BTC
So you are from Brazil! I didn't realize well, why did they confiscate your bank accounts? Was there any specific reason? I have never faced or heard about any such situation before where, due to such differences between parties, they start confiscating bank accounts. Although in my country, there are also two parties, and one leader is in prison right now, and the followers of his party are trying everything to get him out, but the ones in power are causing so much trouble. Like, those who openly support him are facing trouble. One person was living in another country, he was safe there, but when he returned back home, they arrested him, and since that day, he is in jail. What was his reason? He just supported his leader and talked bad about the other, so the bad ones found every single person who had opposed and talked bad about them. They punished everyone. And confiscating their money is the first thing because that's how they can grab them by their collar. You seize someone's money, they are now forced to visit higher authorities in their offices without any of the officers going before them. If this is what's happening there, then don't get involved in such issues, if you can.
|
| DΞX.fo | | | | | | ▄▄██████ █████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████ █████████ ▀▀██████
▄███████ ▄██████████ ████████████ █████████████ █████████████ | | | | ▄▄█ ▄████▀ ▄███▀█▄ ▄██▀█▄██ █████▀▀█ ████████ ████████ ▀██▄████ ▄████▄▄█ ▄█████▀███ ▄█████▀████▀ █████▀███████ ▀██▀█████████ | | | | | BTC XMR DAI LTC Fees 0.8% |
|
|
|
|