FEELCOIN (FEEL)
RandomX Proof-of-Work • CPU-Oriented Mining • Independent Blockchain
In Feels We Trust.
IntroductionFeelcoin (ticker:
FEEL) is an independent Proof-of-Work blockchain using the
RandomX mining algorithm.
Feelcoin is derived from the Monero open-source codebase and openly acknowledges that technical lineage. It is not presented as a clean-room implementation. Feelcoin operates its own independent network with its own genesis, chain history, address namespace, releases, mining infrastructure, explorer, wallet services, development treasury rule, and public development direction.
The project is in an early public-launch stage. The goal is to publish working software and infrastructure that miners, developers, and users can independently inspect and verify.
Feelcoin does
not make promises regarding price, exchange listings, profitability, adoption, or future value.
Transparency by DesignTransparency is one of the core principles of the Feelcoin project.
- Open technical lineage: Feelcoin openly states that it is derived from the Monero open-source codebase.
- Public source code: the core, miner, mining pool, explorer and wallet projects are published openly.
- No premine: no premine, ICO, presale, or private allocation.
- Transparent treasury rule: from block 590, 2% of the existing block subsidy is directed to the published development treasury while 98% goes to miners/pools.
- No hidden treasury issuance: the treasury split divides the existing subsidy; it does not mint an additional 2%.
- Transaction fees: 100% of transaction fees remain with miners/pools.
- Public on-chain verification: miner/pool and treasury reward behavior can be inspected through the blockchain and explorer.
- Published release checksums: users can independently verify downloadable binaries.
The goal is simple:
do not ask users to trust claims that can instead be checked in code, releases, or on-chain data.
Official Website & DocumentationWebsitehttps://feelcoin.orgWhitepaper v1.2Read the Feelcoin WhitepaperPublic RoadmapView the Feelcoin Roadmap
Network Specifications| Project | Feelcoin |
| Ticker | FEEL |
| Consensus | Proof of Work |
| Mining Algorithm | RandomX |
| Target Block Time | 120 seconds |
| Decimals | 12 |
| Atomic Units | 1 FEEL = 1,000,000,000,000 atomic units |
| Standard Address Prefix | 84 |
| Integrated Address Prefix | 85 |
| Subaddress Prefix | 86 |
| Core Release | v0.2.1 |
| Official Miner | v0.1.0 |
Development TreasuryStarting at block
590, Feelcoin consensus enforces a transparent development treasury split.
- 98% of block subsidy → miner / mining pool
- 2% of block subsidy → Feelcoin development treasury
- 100% of transaction fees → miner / mining pool
The treasury does
not create additional issuance on top of the block subsidy. It divides the existing subsidy between the miner/pool and the development treasury.
Development Treasury AddressFBXZD77V6Rac7o7Ukc16j8g6iPpu6LuV5Udi3UMgopATBGrbycUSTmXUQcm1B2bx8HMYyjZHxoEtqUokaUweUvWKMEbnBkc
Activation Block 590 — On-chain Example| Total Block Reward | 29.177404461478 FEEL |
| Miner / Pool Output | 28.593856372249 FEEL |
| Treasury Output | 0.583548089229 FEEL |
| Transaction Fees | 0 FEEL |
Official Feelcoin Miner v0.1.0Feelcoin now has an official CPU miner built for the FEEL network.
The miner is based on the open-source XMRig codebase and retains the applicable upstream attribution and GPLv3 licensing requirements.
Feelcoin-specific functionality- Native FEEL wallet validation
- RandomX CPU mining
- Official Feelcoin pool defaults
- TLS pool mining
- Direct Feelcoin daemon solo mining
- Feelcoin block-template handling
- 0% default upstream donation
- No hidden automatic developer fee
Current official binaryLinux x86_64
ReleaseDownload Feelcoin Miner v0.1.0Source Codehttps://github.com/feelcoin-org/feelcoin-minerPool Mining./feelcoin-miner --wallet YOUR_FEELCOIN_WALLET_ADDRESS --worker YOUR_WORKER_NAME
The native Feelcoin Miner uses the official TLS pool configuration by default.
Direct Solo Mining./feelcoin-miner --solo --wallet YOUR_FEELCOIN_WALLET_ADDRESS
Direct daemon solo mining has
0% pool fee.
Published SHA-25682881827d445eba6009b11f377e9c17aa9b0c2fd2b9a7e4378a5f8c28818615e
Users should verify the published checksum before executing downloaded binaries.
MiningFeelcoin uses RandomX and is intended to keep general-purpose CPU mining a first-class participation path.
Official Mining Poolhttps://pool.feelcoin.orgStandard StratumTLS StratumCurrent Pool Parameters- Pool fee: 0.5%
- Minimum payout threshold: 0.33 FEEL
- Reward accounting: PPLNS
- Automatic payouts: Enabled
- Direct daemon solo mining pool fee: 0%
The standard endpoint remains available for compatibility. The TLS endpoint provides encrypted miner-to-pool transport.
Block Explorerhttps://explorer.feelcoin.orgThe explorer provides visibility into the public chain, including:
- Current chain status
- Block height and hashes
- Transactions
- Difficulty
- Reward information
- Miner / pool reward breakdown
- Development treasury reward breakdown
Web Wallethttps://wallet.feelcoin.orgThe official Feelcoin Web Wallet provides a browser-based, non-custodial interface for creating, restoring, receiving, and sending FEEL.
Security note: Feelcoin remains an early-stage project. Users should protect recovery material and private keys carefully and should avoid storing significant value in software they have not personally reviewed.
Paper Wallethttps://paper.feelcoin.orgThe Feelcoin Paper Wallet provides printable wallet backup material including:
- Public Feelcoin address
- Recovery seed
- Private spend key
- Private view key
- QR / printable backup output
Security notice: recovery seeds and private keys give control over funds. Store them securely and never publish or share them.
Feelcoin Core v0.2.1The current Feelcoin Core release is
v0.2.1.
ReleaseDownload Feelcoin Core v0.2.1Current official binaryLinux x86_64
Published SHA-256162b89f887e9df7572447c0d650fd8ed97f494cf97ccc17a9477ae214bf5adb1
The core includes:
— Feelcoin node daemon[/li]
[li]
— command-line wallet[/li]
[li]
— RPC wallet interface[/li]
NetworkPublic Bootstrap Nodes- node1.feelcoin.org:35780
- node2.feelcoin.org:35780
Ports| P2P | 35780 |
| Daemon RPC | 35781 |
| ZMQ | 35782 |
Operational note: daemon RPC should not be exposed publicly unless deliberately secured and access-controlled.
Open-Source Repositories
Open-Source LineageFeelcoin is derived from the Monero open-source codebase.
The project inherits substantial cryptographic, wallet, networking, blockchain-storage, and RandomX foundations from that codebase. Feelcoin does not claim those inherited technologies were invented by the Feelcoin project.
The Feelcoin Miner is derived from XMRig and retains upstream attribution and licensing requirements.
Feelcoin operates independently through its own genesis, network parameters, address namespace, chain history, releases, infrastructure, treasury rule, and development direction.
Official Links
DisclaimerFeelcoin is experimental open-source cryptocurrency software.
Mining profitability, market value, network activity, and future development are not guaranteed.
Users should verify release checksums, protect wallet seeds and private keys, and independently review the software and protocol before using the network.
In Feels We Trust.
FEEL • RandomX • Proof of Work
Mine it. Verify it. Run your own node.
[/quote]
A Word From Aksil — Why Feelcoin Was Built This Way
Feelcoin is a community-first cryptocurrency.
I’m Aksil, the creator and sole developer of Feelcoin.
From the beginning, I wanted Feelcoin to be built around a simple principle:
Being the creator should not automatically give me an unfair advantage over the miners and community who actually secure, use, and support the network.
I could have created a large premine for myself.
I could have reserved a founder allocation before anyone else had the opportunity to participate.
I could have created a private sale, a hidden reserve, or some other mechanism that placed me far ahead of everybody else from day one.
I chose not to.
There was no hidden premine, no secret founder allocation, no privately reserved supply, no hidden stash of FEEL created for me, and no special supply simply because I am the creator.
That is important to me because I do not want Feelcoin to become another project where the community later discovers that the founder was sitting on a huge amount of coins before everyone else even arrived.
I have invested my own time, work, infrastructure and money into building Feelcoin.
I build and maintain the project, operate infrastructure, troubleshoot problems, work on the blockchain and wallets, and continue developing the ecosystem around it.
And of course I want Feelcoin to succeed.
There is nothing dishonest about saying that openly.
If something I created becomes successful, I may benefit from that success as well.
But there is a very important difference between benefiting because something you built becomes valuable and designing something from the beginning to extract value from the people who join it.
Feelcoin was built around the first idea.
About the 2% Treasury
I also want to be completely clear about the 2% project treasury, because transparency means explaining it rather than hiding behind technical terminology.
Under Feelcoin’s current reward structure, 98% of the relevant block reward goes to the miner/pool and 2% goes to the project treasury.
That 2% is not a premine.
It is not a giant quantity of FEEL that I gave myself before launch.
It is not a hidden founder wallet containing a percentage of the total future supply.
It is not something that gives me ownership of the network.
The treasury is part of the publicly defined ongoing reward mechanism.
Coins going to it are generated alongside normal mining according to the rules of the network.
The mechanism can therefore be known, examined and accounted for rather than being concealed from miners.
The reason for having a small treasury is straightforward:
A real cryptocurrency requires continuing infrastructure and development.
Servers need to stay online.
Nodes need to operate.
Pools, explorers, wallets, websites and other services require hosting and maintenance.
Bugs have to be investigated.
Software has to be improved.
Releases need to be built and tested.
Domains, infrastructure and development all have real costs.
I believe there is a major difference between having a small, openly disclosed mechanism to help sustain development and secretly allocating a massive percentage of a cryptocurrency to its founder.
With Feelcoin, the balance is intentionally very clear:
98% → Miner / Pool
2% → Project Treasury
The people actually providing the computational work and securing the blockchain therefore receive the overwhelming majority.
That is exactly how I want it.
The treasury exists to help Feelcoin continue being developed and operated.
It is not there to turn miners into a source of hidden profit for me.
Why I Call Feelcoin a Community Coin
Calling Feelcoin a community coin does not mean pretending that nobody created it.
I created Feelcoin.
I develop it.
I currently maintain it.
But creating the network is not the same thing as owning the network.
A cryptocurrency only becomes meaningful when people participate in it.
Miners secure it.
Node operators strengthen it.
Users transact with it.
Holders choose to believe in it.
Community members test it, discuss it, criticize it, improve it and help other people discover it.
Eventually, other developers may build around it too.
That is why I want Feelcoin’s future to depend much more on its community and network than on Aksil alone.
My role is to build the foundation and keep improving it.
The community determines what that foundation becomes.
Don’t Trust Words — Verify
I also don’t want people to trust Feelcoin simply because I write a nice statement about fairness.
This is cryptocurrency.
Verification is better than promises.
The blockchain can be examined.
The source code can be inspected.
The emission logic can be reviewed.
The treasury mechanism can be checked.
Mining rewards can be followed.
The history of the chain can be studied.
If what I say publicly ever contradicts what the code or blockchain actually does, believe the code and the blockchain.
That is the standard I want Feelcoin to be held to.
The Principle
No hidden premine.
No secret founder stash.
No private founder allocation.
No privileged supply for Aksil.
No hidden head start over miners.
98% to miners/pools.
2% transparent project treasury.
I created Feelcoin.
I invest my time into it.
I invest my work into it.
I invest my own resources into it.
And yes, I want it to become successful.
But I do not need a hidden advantage over the community for Feelcoin to succeed.
If Feelcoin eventually becomes valuable, I want that value to come from the strength of the network, the people mining it, the infrastructure built around it, the people choosing to use it, and a community that decides Feelcoin deserves to exist.
I built the beginning.
The community will decide what Feelcoin becomes.
— Aksil
In Feels We Trust.