Bitcoin Forum
October 04, 2026, 10:59:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What's wrong?  (Read 126 times)
Mia Chloe (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1218
Merit: 2304


Contact me for you designs...


View Profile
October 03, 2026, 07:22:38 PM
 #1

Well today I've been barely online actually like usual and I looked up my Telegram bot and I just saw about two notifications of my deleted replies.. at first I was surprised since I thought it could be just my reply that was deleted but I looked it up and literally both threads were nuked.

I wanna know what exactly happened because as at the time of my posting it didn't seem like any of those posts were totally off topic.


nutildah
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3864
Merit: 11993



View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 07:28:09 PM
Merited by Xal0lex (3), stompix (2), Mia Chloe (1)
 #2

You're responding to an AI chatbot. That's why the threads were deleted. The best thing to do is be more selective about which threads you choose to reply to in the future.

1864jXLSdbZq319oQScCNG1m7nLYbGHuBX
stompix
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3766
Merit: 7425



View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 07:33:43 PM
Merited by Mia Chloe (1)
 #3

Garbage topics from garbage AI spambots fishing for merits!
You can smell it from 1000 miles away that's not a genuine discussion or an actual concern,  seriously, who the hell adds an AI image in that topic and for what reason?

LE:
Seems like Nutildah was faster than me and hit the nail on the head:

The best thing to do is be more selective about which threads you choose to reply to in the future.





▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|  BTC     XMR  
  DAI     LTC  
   Fees  0.8%    
Mia Chloe (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1218
Merit: 2304


Contact me for you designs...


View Profile
October 03, 2026, 07:44:41 PM
 #4

You're responding to an AI chatbot. That's why the threads were deleted. The best thing to do is be more selective about which threads you choose to reply to in the future.
Hmmm.. I see well that not withstanding I barely thought this was the case obviously because a couple other high ranked members here also tried to help at the very least that's what I guessed the topic was for.
Sighs.... Genuinely thought the OP was actually being inquisitive about those questions. I looked up both archives and the OP did receive merits but actually from a lower ranker. I'll be locking this post soon.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!