Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2026, 07:08:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wow it happened again, new casino same shit!  (Read 582 times)
L E G E N D A R Y
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 280
Merit: 234



View Profile
Today at 09:15:36 AM
 #41

Yeah I am slowly but surely moving toward this. I deposited just 30 dollars and am enjoying the sport betting by copying other people bets. However if I keep losing consistenly I may switch back to betting myself. I am not that interested to play singles or small parlays as I want to hit a really huge multiplier, a life changing event winning bet. I know I am playing lottery this way yet small deposits do not cost me anything and I will keep trying the lottery for some time.
If I were you, I’d really watch out for that life changing win mindset there, because it has the potential to make the size of the multiplier way more important than the actual probability of winning. If the $30 you mentioned above is simply entertainment money and an amount you can afford and are comfortable losing without being tempted to chase or recover, then you at least have a clear limit there. Just make sure that you don’t allow repeated losses turn the whole experiment into chasing that massive win that’ll make you recover all your losses.

Free Market Capitalist
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3686



View Profile
Today at 09:28:41 AM
 #42

I am not that interested to play singles or small parlays as I want to hit a really huge multiplier, a life changing event winning bet. I know I am playing lottery this way yet small deposits do not cost me anything and I will keep trying the lottery for some time.

It’s no wonder you get frustrated playing slots if you have that mindset. For starters, you’re buying bonus buys that are more profitable for the house than for you. The same goes for parlays—the more combinations, the more profitable it is for the bookie. So, you’re hoping to win the lottery, and you get frustrated because you don’t. Well, I don’t know what you want us to say.

Royal Cap
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 602
Merit: 281



View Profile WWW
Today at 09:38:52 AM
 #43

This was why, when I walked away from casino games, I didn't even look back and didn't miss it. Mhen! The engineering in that shit is just too obvious, and yet they have the guts to scream and promise gamblers high returns when they know it is nothing like that.
I don't know why then casino companies put their games under the probably fair category. If there is any fraud or engineering involved, then it is never fair. However, I had an incident where plane crashed at 0x three times in a row in the Aviator game. At that time, I doubted whether these were actually valid or not. Anyway, I am interested in hearing the answer to this. However, I don't do sports betting that much, because I don't have the patience or time to analyze spots match.

Inwestour
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1373



View Profile
Today at 09:51:49 AM
 #44

I am playing in the last casino I have an account which won't be long after this happening, it shows that all casinos are really cheating heavily as you cannot really have 22 lost buy bonuses and just 2 wins, not as criminal as 29 loses with 0 wins still very close to it. That was Stake, now it is Shuffle, this was even worse as it kept massively drowning all my money in the fastest way possible, just 10 minutes almost 100 dollars gone in an instant. What is wrong with these people, I still believe no one audits them, I know I am the absolute idiot who keeps playing such things. Most likely I will close my account there too and start a calm and happy life.


I think I saw you mention somewhere before that you were quitting gambling. It looks like you’ve started playing again.

I think that in games like slots, it’s incredibly difficult to win because the house always has the edge. The casino will always take its percentage from your deposits, and as for whether you’ll get lucky and actually win, I think the chances are also very low, because only a small number of people get lucky while most end up losing. That’s why I’ve limited my own casino gambling to sports betting, where at least I can have some influence over the outcome.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
EluguHcman
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1204
Merit: 547



View Profile WWW
Today at 09:51:57 AM
 #45

This was why, when I walked away from casino games, I didn't even look back and didn't miss it. Mhen! The engineering in that shit is just too obvious, and yet they have the guts to scream and promise gamblers high returns when they know it is nothing like that.
If you finds yourself in this situations I think you are to be blamed because yours interest on the casino were being caught by the golden promises of bonus offers and that of the media influencers that may had lured you with false informations with all of it being strategies to promote the casino.


I just quietly went with sports betting, because it makes no sense to log into my account to gamble, have fun and even spend extra on a feature that promises to give me an advantage, and at the end of the day I would be leaving the site with anger and disappointment.
You make me laugh Grin because I don't know how you would believe it that dealers will give you such advantages that'll cause the casino lost in the long run.
Just a reminder my friend, "you can never beat the house edge".

Again, " You if the fun you think of getting from the casino games is just about you winning, hmm... I bet you won't have it because the games randomly generate its outcomes which players may basically depend on lucks to win.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
angrybirdy
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1134
Merit: 277


EagleSwap.to | Crypto Exchange


View Profile WWW
Today at 10:09:26 AM
 #46

This was why, when I walked away from casino games, I didn't even look back and didn't miss it. Mhen! The engineering in that shit is just too obvious, and yet they have the guts to scream and promise gamblers high returns when they know it is nothing like that.
I don't know why then casino companies put their games under the probably fair category. If there is any fraud or engineering involved, then it is never fair. However, I had an incident where plane crashed at 0x three times in a row in the Aviator game. At that time, I doubted whether these were actually valid or not. Anyway, I am interested in hearing the answer to this. However, I don't do sports betting that much, because I don't have the patience or time to analyze spots match.
If the plane crashes at 0x several times in a row, I would certainly start to wonder where the fairness of the game is. I think the word “provably fair” is supposed to imply that the results can be independently verified and checked, but when you are in the experience, it doesn't make unusual results feel less dubious.
In terms of sports betting, I do it, but not your typical sports betting. I don't like to invest a lot of time in researching all the games before I place a bet. I'll just wager on the basis of my thoughts and my emotions of what's going to occur.

        ▄▄████████▄▄ 
    ▄█▀           ▄▄▄ ▀▀███
▄██                 ███▄▄███
██████▄                   ▀███▄
▀  ▄██▀                 ▄███████
  ▄█▀  ▄█   ▄      ██▀        ▀██
▄█▀▄██   ██    ██               ▀
██████  ██   ██       
█▀    ██  ██   ▀█▄     
        ██    ██     ▀█▄▄▄▄█
        ▀██    ▀█▄     ▀▀▀▀ 
            ▀█▄     ██▄         
❰❰ EagleSwap █▀▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄▄█
❱❱
⚡FAST & SECURE
✨24/7 SUPPORT
        ▄▄████████▄▄ 
    ▄█▀           ▄▄▄ ▀▀███
▄██                 ███▄▄███
██████▄                   ▀███▄
▀  ▄██▀                 ▄███████
  ▄█▀  ▄█   ▄      ██▀        ▀██
▄█▀▄██   ██    ██               ▀
██████  ██   ██       
█▀    ██  ██   ▀█▄     
        ██    ██     ▀█▄▄▄▄█
        ▀██    ▀█▄     ▀▀▀▀ 
            ▀█▄     ██▄         
abaeze
Full Member
***
Online Online

Activity: 560
Merit: 187



View Profile
Today at 10:15:16 AM
 #47

There’s a point in getting frustrated but switching casinos is the wrong decision.The best solution for you now is to take a break, so changing casinos will not solve the problem. Because if the same provider's game is in many casinos, it is natural that the type of results will be the same. Although there is no specific basis or evidence for this.

However, the possibility of casinos using the same algorithm in such games can't be ruled out. Another thing is that you should not have tried to get that money back after losing two or three games in a row. That is why you lost $100 in the end.

Cityhunter34
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1078
Merit: 346


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
Today at 10:25:45 AM
 #48

This is the reason why I don't bet will big amount but smaller amount in a casinos because of their lack of trust and fake hopes/promises that will leave me angry since they have already set the games to their favor no matter how you win, you must definitely lose back to them, I don't really know how they are doing this, that is why it is better you just gamble with what you can afford to lose than expecting to win and have some funds in your pocket after gambling.
It is advisable for us to always gamble with what you can easily afford to lose, because there is no guarantee of winning in gambling. This mindset is the best way to overcome losses in the game, because the game is programmed for the casinos to benefit more than the gamblers.

So we should always try as much as possible to gamble responsibly without getting caught up in the game, because in the end, luck still has the final say. That's just the simple truth about it.

║
★
║
BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
oll
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 514
Merit: 193



View Profile
Today at 10:33:13 AM
 #49

Quote
I am playing in the last casino I have an account which won't be long after this happening, it shows that all casinos are really cheating heavily as you cannot really have 22 lost buy bonuses and just 2 wins, not as criminal as 29 loses with 0 wins still very close to it. That was Stake, now it is Shuffle, this was even worse as it kept massively drowning all my money in the fastest way possible, just 10 minutes almost 100 dollars gone in an instant. What is wrong with these people, I still believe no one audits them, I know I am the absolute idiot who keeps playing such things. Most likely I will close my account there too and start a calm and happy life.



Maybe it's better to choose large, honest online casinos from the forum instead of looking for something new? They've all been tested by hundreds of users, and while their promotions and bonuses may not be as attractive, it's better to win small amounts instead of chasing crazy wins that never happen.
I'm surprised, but the casinos featured on our forum sometimes even partially refund losing gamblers after they've lost everything...
For example, I've chosen three trusted online casinos and now I use them exclusively. I'm not looking for a new one. Why fix what's already working?

bakasabo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1327



View Profile
Today at 10:37:50 AM
 #50

How exactly cheating is expressed? OP is losing with same probability even though bonuses are purchased? Should not bonuses only give a chance to win more, but they dont increase % of win rate? I think with or without bonus, the game is still the same. Nevertheless, I consider gambling be more about getting emotions than trying to win money. It is a pity that OP lost money, but I dont think that playing in different casinos will bring different result if same games with same approach are played.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
DabsPoorVersion
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1400
Merit: 321


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile
Today at 10:45:20 AM
 #51

There’s a point in getting frustrated but switching casinos is the wrong decision.The best solution for you now is to take a break, so changing casinos will not solve the problem. Because if the same provider's game is in many casinos, it is natural that the type of results will be the same. Although there is no specific basis or evidence for this.

However, the possibility of casinos using the same algorithm in such games can't be ruled out. Another thing is that you should not have tried to get that money back after losing two or three games in a row. That is why you lost $100 in the end.
I don't think that it's a wrong decision by switching online casinos because even if online casinos usually use a thirdy party gaming providers, he can still benefit on switching to other casino. He can claim different promotions, bonuses, or even rakeback, so it is still different even if the provider or the game itself is the same.

Though, taking a break is also an option for OP if he really is getting frustrated for having the same experience again. But it still depends on him. Also, OP doesn't seem wanting to stop but to try and experience different online casinos.

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
 150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS  Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > )  


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄
▀▀▀▀
 
████████████████████████████████████████
 
 PLAY NOW
 
████████████████████████████████████████


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄██
▀▀▀▀
panjul07
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4354
Merit: 1448



View Profile WWW
Today at 10:46:33 AM
 #52

I thought you gave up with this game already because you shared your frustration on this game almost 2 years ago in this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5522568.0 so I'm surprised why you decided to play this game again.
If you look at the game "lucky wins" statistic in both Stake and Shuffle, this game is unlike the other Pragmatic Games where we can easily see a max win or in other words, this game can be said as hard game to give big multiplier.
For me, the lucky win statistic is more than enough to be used as a reason not to play the game because I also think that if a game is rarely giving max win then it means that the game is not really popular or less played than the other games.
Coming up to your question about "audits", who to be audited (are you trying to say to audit the casino or the game provider?) and who will be the auditor, is there any 3rd party game auditor out there?

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Rockstarguy
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1876
Merit: 701


Bitcoin rewards patience, not panic.


View Profile WWW
Today at 10:58:30 AM
 #53

This was why, when I walked away from casino games, I didn't even look back and didn't miss it. Mhen! The engineering in that shit is just too obvious, and yet they have the guts to scream and promise gamblers high returns when they know it is nothing like that.
This is why it is important for gamblers to understand these games before going, because some of these games are very risky, and before you know it, all your money will be lost. If you want to play games like slots, you need to gamble with an amount you can afford to lose so that you don't feel bad even if you lose.
Quote
I just quietly went with sports betting, because it makes no sense to log into my account to gamble, have fun and even spend extra on a feature that promises to give me an advantage, and at the end of the day I would be leaving the site with anger and disappointment.
Even in sports betting, the risk is there, but at least losing money is not as risky as in other games. In sports betting, many people do know the amount that they have allocated to use in gambling.

KTChampions
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3206
Merit: 2505


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
Today at 11:10:05 AM
 #54

I am playing in the last casino I have an account which won't be long after this happening, it shows that all casinos are really cheating heavily as you cannot really have 22 lost buy bonuses and just 2 wins, not as criminal as 29 loses with 0 wins still very close to it. That was Stake, now it is Shuffle, this was even worse as it kept massively drowning all my money in the fastest way possible, just 10 minutes almost 100 dollars gone in an instant. What is wrong with these people, I still believe no one audits them, I know I am the absolute idiot who keeps playing such things. Most likely I will close my account there too and start a calm and happy life.



Maybe the issue isn't the casino, but the slots?  Roll Eyes They are literally designed to make the player lose and I don't understand why you are surprised by this result. I don't think the outcome would have been any different if it had been 4 wins out of 22.
And you're right - you need to give up slots and live a happy life. Switch to sports betting, and you'll be rid of all that unnecessary anger and frustration for good. All the bettors are absolutely calm and happy - when we lose, we take it as normal, because the game was rigged against us, and it is always obvious (after the game)  Cool

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Alex077
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4536
Merit: 2138


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile WWW
Today at 11:32:42 AM
 #55

I am playing in the last casino I have an account which won't be long after this happening, it shows that all casinos are really cheating heavily as you cannot really have 22 lost buy bonuses and just 2 wins, not as criminal as 29 loses with 0 wins still very close to it. That was Stake, now it is Shuffle, this was even worse as it kept massively drowning all my money in the fastest way possible, just 10 minutes almost 100 dollars gone in an instant. What is wrong with these people...
Twenty-two losing bonuses in a row definitely looks awful, but it still isn’t enough by itself to prove that the casino is manipulating the game. That kind of variance is possible with high-volatility slots. Streaks like this are statistically possible, although when you lose almost $100 in just a few minutes, it’s definitely hard to stay calm about it. But I think the last part of your post is much more important than the question of whether the casino is fair.
The longer you play a slot with a house edge, the more likely it is that this edge will simply do its job in the long run.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
iv4n
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 4018
Merit: 1302


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
Today at 11:36:07 AM
 #56

Most likely I will close my account there too and start a calm and happy life.

That's the best thing you can do for yourself! You are pushing hard just to prove something that we already know... slots are tricky as hell! You got into it again expecting what? A miracle to happen and prove you are wrong all the time, or to simply lose again and prove your old theory?

In any case, if playing slots affects your peace of mind, simply don't play them. You can't prove anything... they are here to stay, and some people are probably facing long losing streaks while some others are lucky from the first spin.

Good luck... somehow I think this is not the last of your battles with slots.  Cool

███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ████ PLAY NOW   ███
cryptomaniac_xxx
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2380
Merit: 673



View Profile
Today at 11:46:20 AM
 #57

I am playing in the last casino I have an account which won't be long after this happening, it shows that all casinos are really cheating heavily as you cannot really have 22 lost buy bonuses and just 2 wins, not as criminal as 29 loses with 0 wins still very close to it. That was Stake, now it is Shuffle, this was even worse as it kept massively drowning all my money in the fastest way possible, just 10 minutes almost 100 dollars gone in an instant. What is wrong with these people...
Twenty-two losing bonuses in a row definitely looks awful, but it still isn’t enough by itself to prove that the casino is manipulating the game. That kind of variance is possible with high-volatility slots. Streaks like this are statistically possible, although when you lose almost $100 in just a few minutes, it’s definitely hard to stay calm about it. But I think the last part of your post is much more important than the question of whether the casino is fair.
The longer you play a slot with a house edge, the more likely it is that this edge will simply do its job in the long run.

I guess it's really hard to swallow that kind of losing streak, maybe if it is just 1-5 and then on the 6 buy bonus, you were able to get back some money from that initial losses. But that kind of number might not be mathematically possible as sooner or later you will have to break that spell.

Unless that casino is really cheating or at least those operators. As when they see that someone is using this feature, they could have automatically make that gambler loses and that's why the OP is really mad because it did not only happened once, but twice in another casino. So what are chances of that from happening and having that kind of extreme bad luck?

 
 RAZED  
| 
 100% 
WELCOME
BONUS
│
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░░▀███████
██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████
██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████
████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████
████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████
████░░█▀▀████░░██████████
████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████
█████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████
██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████
█████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████
████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████
████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████
████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████
█████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████
██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
| 
 NO 
KYC
| 
  RAZE THE LIMITS   ► PLAY NOW     
swogerino (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4032
Merit: 1265



View Profile
Today at 11:58:32 AM
 #58

I am not that interested to play singles or small parlays as I want to hit a really huge multiplier, a life changing event winning bet. I know I am playing lottery this way yet small deposits do not cost me anything and I will keep trying the lottery for some time.

It’s no wonder you get frustrated playing slots if you have that mindset. For starters, you’re buying bonus buys that are more profitable for the house than for you. The same goes for parlays—the more combinations, the more profitable it is for the bookie. So, you’re hoping to win the lottery, and you get frustrated because you don’t. Well, I don’t know what you want us to say.

I don't care and don't blame anyone if I don't win the lottery as this is intentional by my side and it is not like the slot which just gives you almost 20 loses in a row and all your money are gone in a short time. In choosing big parlays I know the variance is huge and bookies are advantaged because of this yet I know it is possible, I have seen people hitting a 25 game parlay with odds crazy near 1 million, I dream to be one of them that is all now, I want to put behind slot machines once and forever.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
knowngunman
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1484
Merit: 592



View Profile WWW
Today at 11:58:48 AM
 #59

This was why, when I walked away from casino games, I didn't even look back and didn't miss it. Mhen! The engineering in that shit is just too obvious, and yet they have the guts to scream and promise gamblers high returns when they know it is nothing like that.

I just quietly went with sports betting, because it makes no sense to log into my account to gamble, have fun and even spend extra on a feature that promises to give me an advantage, and at the end of the day I would be leaving the site with anger and disappointment.

I'm not surprised. By now, aren't we supposed to be aware that these games are automatically meant to be against us? The funny part of it is how we keep chasing winning despite knowing that our chance is very slim.

It doesn't matter which game we are playing. What matters is which money are we using to play because whether sports betting or casino, if you're playing with the money you can not afford to lose, you'll feel depressed. The purpose is to enjoy the fun regardless of the results, whether win or lose, if you play with little money you can afford, you'll definitely enjoy the moment without chasing winning.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
TheUltraElite
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1484


Fellow Indian members are welcome in our Local :)


View Profile
Today at 12:08:54 PM
 #60

EV- games will be like that. You think you will win something big from the colors and pictures but its not so because the math is created in such a manner.

EV+ games are somewhat skill based but luck is always playing a role in that too. You make a wrong prediction in sports and you will get your money wiped out before you know it. It carries skills to be able to predict but even then it is gambling in its core.

Changing the casino or the game matters less, unless the player is able to control their habit.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!