Bitcoin Forum
October 06, 2026, 05:42:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wow it happened again, new casino same shit!  (Read 676 times)
Shinpako09
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1029


LFG


View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 12:19:47 PM
 #61

This was why, when I walked away from casino games, I didn't even look back and didn't miss it. Mhen! The engineering in that shit is just too obvious, and yet they have the guts to scream and promise gamblers high returns when they know it is nothing like that.

I just quietly went with sports betting, because it makes no sense to log into my account to gamble, have fun and even spend extra on a feature that promises to give me an advantage, and at the end of the day I would be leaving the site with anger and disappointment.
That's why I'm not a fan of slots. I tried studying coding, but only the basics, and that was enough to make me understand how it works and stay away from slots. Slots don't have 2 sides like other games. For me, they move based on how they were coded. If the coders want a jackpot to happen every 10 spins, they can make it happen. If they don't, it won't happen.

There's no way those third-party game providers would tell the coders to make the games lean more toward the players. You can't trust the words of those third-party providers. They are running a business, after all. Who would still use their service if they were in favor of the players? As if the players will pay them when they win. Of course, the casino is the one paying them.


░░░░██████████████░░░░░▄▄███████████░░░░░░▄████████████░█████░░░▄███████▀
░░░░█████████████░░░░▄██████████████░░░░▄██████████████░█████░▄███████▀
░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████░░▄██████▀▀▀▀▀█████░░▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░████████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░█████▀░░░░░░█████░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████▀
▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄███████░░█████████████████░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████▄
█████▄▄▄███████▀
░░░█████████████████░█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░████████████▄
█████████████▀
░░░░░████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████░██████████████████░█████░▀███████▄
██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░█████░██████████████████░█████░░░▀███████▄
.com
.
...🎰 100 FreeSpins | No Wager ... Instant Rakeback + VIP Transfer ... ⚽ Sport's Welcome Pack | Risk-Free ....PLAY NOW..
[/center]
DanWalker
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2744
Merit: 592


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 12:22:10 PM
 #62

I am playing in the last casino I have an account which won't be long after this happening, it shows that all casinos are really cheating heavily as you cannot really have 22 lost buy bonuses and just 2 wins, not as criminal as 29 loses with 0 wins still very close to it. That was Stake, now it is Shuffle, this was even worse as it kept massively drowning all my money in the fastest way possible, just 10 minutes almost 100 dollars gone in an instant. What is wrong with these people, I still believe no one audits them, I know I am the absolute idiot who keeps playing such things. Most likely I will close my account there too and start a calm and happy life.

Getting 20 loss out of 22 bet is really ugly result.
And the claim that no one audits them isn't entirely accurate either.
Online gambling involve RNG testing and assessment by independent testing houses.
Moreover, with Stake's games, you can independently verify individual result using server seed, client seed and nonce.

Besides, what would you gain by switching casino! idk. Almost all of them use same game provider.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Africolo
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 756
Merit: 456


God danm it 1x2


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 12:39:57 PM
 #63

I am playing in the last casino I have an account which won't be long after this happening, it shows that all casinos are really cheating heavily as you cannot really have 22 lost buy bonuses and just 2 wins, not as criminal as 29 loses with 0 wins still very close to it. That was Stake, now it is Shuffle, this was even worse as it kept massively drowning all my money in the fastest way possible, just 10 minutes almost 100 dollars gone in an instant. What is wrong with these people, I still believe no one audits them, I know I am the absolute idiot who keeps playing such things. Most likely I will close my account there too and start a calm and happy life.



This is extremely bad, when I tell people that casinos are big scammers they keep doubting me saying once they are reputable casinos it won't scam forgetting that whether they are reputable or not if they want to actually scam someone they will it doesn't matter how long they have being licenced.

Honestly, the game is actually against us so we shouldn't be surprised if we see all this because we were programmed to be on the losing side of the game, the casinos gain more than us the players. Once a gambler starts chasing looses then forget about it he will always be at the disadvantage of losing. Due to series of complaints from gamblers I decided not to play casino again and focus on playing sports betting because it's very hard to get scammed there unlike casinos that can be easily scam their players, it's also advisable to bet with what you can afford to lose.


Rabata
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1638
Merit: 445



View Profile
October 05, 2026, 12:51:15 PM
 #64

I am playing in the last casino I have an account which won't be long after this happening, it shows that all casinos are really cheating heavily as you cannot really have 22 lost buy bonuses and just 2 wins, not as criminal as 29 loses with 0 wins still very close to it. That was Stake, now it is Shuffle, this was even worse as it kept massively drowning all my money in the fastest way possible, just 10 minutes almost 100 dollars gone in an instant. What is wrong with these people, I still believe no one audits them, I know I am the absolute idiot who keeps playing such things. Most likely I will close my account there too and start a calm and happy life.
I also sometimes find myself in situations that are very annoying to me. I particularly felt that when there is a bonus in a slot game, I could not do much with that bonus. I remember once not having a single win in 20 free spins which really hurt me. If those who play slots get such results, then the gambler will lose confidence in that game. I think game providers should pay attention to this issue. If such features are created just to keep their profits high, then those games will be on the ignore list of gamblers. It cannot be denied that they give big wins occasionally, if they try to satisfy everyone, it will not be possible for them to do so. There is a common saying in gambling that the number of losses is more than the number of wins. That is why it is better to gamble considering your ability to lose when placing bets.

Crypto Library
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1249


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 12:51:39 PM
 #65

This was why, when I walked away from casino games, I didn't even look back and didn't miss it. Mhen! The engineering in that shit is just too obvious, and yet they have the guts to scream and promise gamblers high returns when they know it is nothing like that.
I don't know why then casino companies put their games under the probably fair category.
Casinos use the Probably Fair Words when they have a system where there is cryptographic verification, even I think it doesn't completely clear that the casino is actually giving Probably Fair as a game outcome. I think this issue will only be somewhat reliable if the game's hash or seed matches the game's algorithm.
However, the games(Rabbit Garden) that the op mentioned are from the third party provider Pragmatic Play, and in this case, stake itself has said that third party provider games, except for Stake Originals, or in-house games, are not included in provably fair.
Quote from: Stake
Which games are provably fair on Stake.com?
All
Stake Originals, Only on Stake titles, and games built on the Stake Engine are Provably Fair on Stake.com.

These games use the platform’s provably fair system and can be independently verified. This includes Originals such as Dice, Crash, Plinko, and Mines

If there is any fraud or engineering involved, then it is never fair. However, I had an incident where plane crashed at 0x three times in a row in the Aviator game. At that time, I doubted whether these were actually valid or not. Anyway, I am interested in hearing the answer to this. However, I don't do sports betting that much, because I don't have the patience or time to analyze spots match.
After all, I will say that it is wrong to assume that the results of such slot games will come according to our expectations and it is also wrong to think that the games are fraud if the results do not come according to expectations. And if you cannot accept this whole issue as a casino gambler, then it is better to switch to sports betting.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ralle14
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4060
Merit: 2088


Shuffle.com


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 01:19:55 PM
 #66

That's why I don't play slots as much and have moved on to sports betting. I still experience losing streaks, but it's not as bad like losing 20 bets in a row.

I thought you gave up with this game already because you shared your frustration on this game almost 2 years ago in this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5522568.0 so I'm surprised why you decided to play this game again.
Maybe he's hoping it'll be different this time, and I also used to be like that with some of the hacksaw games that never gave me a winning session. Gamblers can be stubborn sometimes and will still play these games despite losing over and over.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Finebone
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 490
Merit: 374


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 01:56:18 PM
 #67

Are casino rigging the games themselve by running their own script?

I seriously doubt that this is true. I know that the casino may have their own flaws or short comings but I don't think that they are going to risk their reputation by rigging the games to their own favour, especially when the chances of them winning is way more higher than the chances of bettors winning.

Take a look at it from this point, you as a gambler have a chance of 1 out of 10, unless you are extremely lucky, that's when you will win more, but the casino has a chance of winning 9 out of 10, so your chances of losing will always be higher, that's why I do not think that casino would risk their reputation to rigg what is already in their favour.

║
★
║
BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
Odusko
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1778
Merit: 567


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 02:06:34 PM
 #68

I am playing in the last casino. I have an account that, not long after this happened, it shows that all casinos are really cheating heavily, as you cannot really have 22 lost buy bonuses and just 2 wins, not as criminal as 29 loses with 0 wins still very close to it. That was Stake, now it is Shuffle, this was even worse as it kept massively drowning all my money in the fastest way possible, just 10 minutes almost 100 dollars gone in an instant. What is wrong with these people, I still believe no one audits them, I know I am the absolute idiot who keeps playing such things. Most likely I will close my account there too and start a calm and happy life.


Some  casinos are like that; they have a system that keeps manipulating the game's outcome, and not only when you see the dashboard result display, but that doesn't mean that you always have the chance to win over the house, 9 out of 10 meaning you winning rate is q over 10 and from what I can see that, only extremely scam casino will want to risk the reputation and even at that the game is still end in their favour, in this case the issue is more of player against the casino and or against the slot providers, between you should always know that in-house game come with house edge which favour the casino more that the player.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
len01
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2184
Merit: 618


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 04:39:29 PM
 #69

As far as I remember, the last time you complained about losing on slots and said you wanted to stop playing for a while, but it turns out you are playing again.  Tongue

Remember, mate, that's how gambling works. Wherever you are, if you're not lucky, you will keep losing again and again. But if you're lucky, even on an unpopular site, you can get a max win with just 1 spin. So, calm down for a moment and enjoy your coffee.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Orpichukwu
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1358
Merit: 594


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 05:39:28 PM
 #70

This is the reason why I don't bet will big amount but smaller amount in a casinos because of their lack of trust and fake hopes/promises that will leave me angry since they have already set the games to their favor no matter how you win, you must definitely lose back to them, I don't really know how they are doing this, that is why it is better you just gamble with what you can afford to lose than expecting to win and have some funds in your pocket after gambling.
Using the word “betting” on a slot game makes the statement contradictory to me. Slot games are games in which you can’t predict the outcome; you just spin and hope it gives you a good multiplier that will compensate you for all the loss, which I always try as much as possible not to use a higher amount per spin since the winning rate is always low, and for the case of the op, it’s a bonus buy, which ordinarily is said to have more chances of you hitting the jackpot, but in most cases you can spend all that money and still don’t win a thing.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
fredericktaylor
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 910
Merit: 345



View Profile
October 05, 2026, 05:47:28 PM
 #71

Without luck, you cannot win through gambling, the amount of losses will always be higher than the profit in gambling, out of these, a very small number of gamblers are lucky and they can win big money, but at the end of the day, the amount of losses through gambling is higher. It is natural to feel disappointed if you repeatedly face financial losses through gambling, this will not change the reality, so keep yourself away from gambling for some time, take your time and gamble with a small amount of money that you can afford to lose and gamble for entertainment, not with the hope of making money, so that you can enjoy the fun of gambling.

Iranus
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2688
Merit: 631


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 05:48:38 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2026, 06:21:35 PM by Iranus
 #72

For me, they move based on how they were coded. If the coders want a jackpot to happen every 10 spins, they can make it happen. If they don't, it won't happen.

Simply coding any game does not give coder power to arbitrarily award jackpot every 10 spin. RNG rule, probability distribution, payout table are hard coded into  system from start. So generating outcome through code and controlling outcome at will are two different thing.

It’s not just about stated RTP of game. How RNG is generated and what provider's reports say is also important. Also, it is not right to conclude that there was intentional manipulation in code simply because any player lost 20 consecutive bet. If someone alleges manipulation simply pointing to loss as evidence is not enough. What is needed is evidence that other can independently verify.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
free-bit.co.in
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1904
Merit: 576


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 05:52:53 PM
 #73

I had an incident where plane crashed at 0x three times in a row in the Aviator game. At that time, I doubted whether these were actually valid or not.

If it were up to me, I'd call it suspicious looking, but I wouldn't stop there. Seeing same result three time in a row might seem highly abnormal but without knowing outcome probability, we can't say just how unlikely it actually was.

Another thing is that I witnessed a certain result and casino engineered that result are two different matter. If game is truly provably fair, better test is to see if that specific round can be verified using server seed, client seed or seed revealed later.

And if it’s thirdparty game that lack such verification, my confidence would drop but even then, that doesn't constitute direct proof of cheating.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Zlantann
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1328



View Profile
October 05, 2026, 06:03:22 PM
 #74

Using the word “betting” on a slot game makes the statement contradictory to me. Slot games are games in which you can’t predict the outcome; you just spin and hope it gives you a good multiplier that will compensate you for all the loss, which I always try as much as possible not to use a higher amount per spin since the winning rate is always low, and for the case of the op, it’s a bonus buy, which ordinarily is said to have more chances of you hitting the jackpot, but in most cases you can spend all that money and still don’t win a thing.

I know some people who are only attracted to slot games. Some of them have also been fortunate to win games sometimes. But we all know we lose most of the time. Buying bonuses is not a guarantee that you will win even when you think you have higher chances of winning. I thought there are now tools that can be used to check the fairness of slot games.

Most likely I will close my account there too and start a calm and happy life.

I support you. Take a break, and I believe you will come back better and stronger.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Smartprofit
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3164
Merit: 2482



View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 06:09:01 PM
 #75

I am playing in the last casino I have an account which won't be long after this happening, it shows that all casinos are really cheating heavily as you cannot really have 22 lost buy bonuses and just 2 wins, not as criminal as 29 loses with 0 wins still very close to it. That was Stake, now it is Shuffle, this was even worse as it kept massively drowning all my money in the fastest way possible, just 10 minutes almost 100 dollars gone in an instant. What is wrong with these people, I still believe no one audits them, I know I am the absolute idiot who keeps playing such things. Most likely I will close my account there too and start a calm and happy life.



To be honest, I'm not really into this kind of gambling. I prefer to bet on sports. 🙋

By the way, it's entirely possible that your long losing streak is due to the game's large jackpot. Here's how it works... Let's say this game has an RTP of 98%. This means that 98% of all bets are distributed among players, and the casino takes 2%.

However, this 98% isn't necessarily distributed evenly among players. If a game has a large jackpot, then most players will experience a very long losing streak, losing far more often than winning. And then, some lucky player will win a large cash prize! All the media will write about it.

So, it's possible that there's no fraud in this situation. The winnings are simply distributed unevenly. Although, this is just my guess, I haven't researched this particular game.🧖

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
Tongley
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 266
Merit: 100


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 06:23:48 PM
 #76

Without luck, you cannot win through gambling, the amount of losses will always be higher than the profit in gambling, out of these, a very small number of gamblers are lucky and they can win big money, but at the end of the day, the amount of losses through gambling is higher. It is natural to feel disappointed if you repeatedly face financial losses through gambling, this will not change the reality, so keep yourself away from gambling for some time, take your time and gamble with a small amount of money that you can afford to lose and gamble for entertainment, not with the hope of making money, so that you can enjoy the fun of gambling.

Yes, you are right, luck is the biggest factor in gambling and if a person is not lucky, then he will never be able to profit. Some people think that one day they are losing money and the next day they are making money, thinking that many people think that they have not faced any loss and that they have been in a profitable position for a long time, but the reality is not like that, if we calculate it in the long run, then it is seen that every person is facing loss.

Gambling is never a part of pleasure, there are many ways to have fun, so it is best not to consider gambling as a means of pleasure and not to put your own risk in it.

masulum
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2047



View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 08:09:31 PM
 #77

As far as I remember, the last time you complained about losing on slots and said you wanted to stop playing for a while, but it turns out you are playing again.  Tongue

Remember, mate, that's how gambling works. Wherever you are, if you're not lucky, you will keep losing again and again. But if you're lucky, even on an unpopular site, you can get a max win with just 1 spin. So, calm down for a moment and enjoy your coffee.

People who often say they will stop playing slots are just like those who say, “One more deposit, and that’ll be the last one.” Basically, both are the same, because they can’t stop the desire to keep playing because they are already addicted. I feel the same way as the OP, struggling to stop playing slots even though I know that in the end, I will lose. The case of a bonus buy not even giving a win is normal for me, because the provider never promising gamblers will definitely win if they buy the bonus feature. well, a bonus buy isn’t about buying a luck, it’s just a simple way to try to improve your odds of getting the maximum multiplier.


.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
Ndabagi01
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1456
Merit: 532



View Profile
October 05, 2026, 09:39:06 PM
 #78

So, it's possible that there's no fraud in this situation. The winnings are simply distributed unevenly. Although, this is just my guess, I haven't researched this particular game.🧖

This is an in house game that is created by the casino and no audit on them whatsoever. They have the rules to themselves and the backend of it is all in their own custody without any public monitoring of how they handle users win and losses in the process. With this formation, there would certainly be some kind of shady things going on behind that we cannot see, that’s why not so many people like playing casino games and prefer to bet on sports. Your point is right also but I feel there is more to what they’re showing us.

abel1337
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1150


Vave.com - Crypto Casino


View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 09:57:01 PM
 #79

That's why I don't play slots as much and have moved on to sports betting. I still experience losing streaks, but it's not as bad like losing 20 bets in a row.

I thought you gave up with this game already because you shared your frustration on this game almost 2 years ago in this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5522568.0 so I'm surprised why you decided to play this game again.
Maybe he's hoping it'll be different this time, and I also used to be like that with some of the hacksaw games that never gave me a winning session. Gamblers can be stubborn sometimes and will still play these games despite losing over and over.
Same here, I learned my lesson by having a horrible experience on playing it. I have the same experience having a losing streak and having my balanced drained by just playing slots. It is quite entertaining if you win but spinning countless times without having any win or even very small win is very frustrating. I quit slots and discourage to play it unless I had some free rolls.

We can't deny that people still likes slots but there are better games that has better odds than playing slots. Those third party providers needs to be audited regularly, I know that casinos has the house edge but having a ridiculous number of losing streak is outrageous. This thing really happens to gamblers which is very unfair.

.VAVE.COM.
.NO KYC.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..PICK YOUR..
PROMO CODE

.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.VAVESPINS.
.VAVESPORT.

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..JOIN..
NOW

.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
Nwada001
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1456
Merit: 890



View Profile
October 05, 2026, 09:59:48 PM
 #80

That's why I don't play slots as much and have moved on to sports betting. I still experience losing streaks, but it's not as bad like losing 20 bets in a row.
Play where you feel safe; with sport at least you will know beforehand where and the reason why your game is marked as lost and not a situation where the system displays whatever they decide in the background.

Since the question started arising even from probable fair games, I have always been questioning the fairness of all the slot games I have played in the past and have limited now much I also play them.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
[/quote]
Code:
[center][table][tr][td][/td][td][size=20pt][nbsp]
[size=6pt][color=#65e]█▄[/td]
[td][font=arial black][size=24pt]R[/size][/font][/td]
[td][size=2pt]


[color=#fec]▀[color=#fda]▀[color=#fc9]▀[color=#eb7]▀[color=#eb5]▀[col
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!