Bitcoin Forum
October 09, 2026, 05:00:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Profitable Business Ideas with a Small Budget  (Read 633 times)
Pi-network314159
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 548


In love serve one another


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 11:32:19 PM
 #61

Assalamu Alaikum. I am a staff member at a complex and reside in Gazipur. I currently work for a reputable company but wish to start a business in Gazipur—one where products can be sold through both online and offline channels. Although I plan to start on a small scale, I want the business to have the potential for significant growth in the future. I intend to launch this venture with a budget of $1,000 to $1,200; what kind of business would you suggest? I believe many of you here are involved in business in real life, so I would appreciate your advice and guidance. I also hope you will share your insights regarding any businesses you might be running yourselves.
Thank you.

The truth is that there is no how you can learn do every business people will teach you here or business advice that will be given to you. You can only do the one that suits your current location and at your convince . Like me, I am into fish farming and other livestock business so I will advise you use that money to buy the fish and start training with a little portion of rented land. Them after 4 to 5 month you will make 2 to 3x of that money. But you need to learn and understand it before doing it.

█████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀██▀█████████████
███████▀▀████▄▄████▀█████████
█████████▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄███████
████████▀▀████████████▀▀█▀▀██
████████████▀▀█▀▀▄██████▄████
███████▄▄████████████▀███████
███████████▄███████▄▄█▄▄█████
███████▀▀████████████████████
███████████▀█████▀▀█▀▀███████
███████▄▄██████████▄▄████████
███████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████████
 
 
 🕶 NO KYC 
|🜲 
VIP ❯❯❯❯
TRANSFER
| 
WEEKLY
RAKEBACK
|
| 
  PLAY NOW   
Gozie51
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3360
Merit: 704



View Profile WWW
October 07, 2026, 05:11:28 AM
 #62


The most general answer for this question when having low budget under disposal is to start a food business. It's cheap to start in small scale and highly profitable, as you can pursue margin of profit between 50% and 100%. At same time, it's a quite time demanding and exhausting activity which someone already established in a reputable company may not be prone to do.

I support your idea buddy. Going through Op's post and the limited fund he is launching with, food business also came to my mind. It came to my mind because it is a business that is patronized by every human being depending on how efficient the packaging is. Most food business have a 100% ROI both raw, cooked or processed. A thousand dollars is quite appropriate for it if it excludes money rantage, miscellaneous expenses before the commencement of stocking food items. However, I prefer non perishable foods because they are more durable on the long term incase sales is bad.

On another thought, if op won't settle for food items, he could look at local products in his environment that has high demand. I think that is another option because he needs to consider the choice of the people as customer base is important. Demand is important when opening a new business to avoid being discouraged at the early stage.


░░░░██████████████░░░░░▄▄███████████░░░░░░▄████████████░█████░░░▄███████▀
░░░░█████████████░░░░▄██████████████░░░░▄██████████████░█████░▄███████▀
░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████░░▄██████▀▀▀▀▀█████░░▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░████████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░█████▀░░░░░░█████░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████▀
▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄███████░░█████████████████░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████▄
█████▄▄▄███████▀
░░░█████████████████░█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░████████████▄
█████████████▀
░░░░░████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████░██████████████████░█████░▀███████▄
██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░█████░██████████████████░█████░░░▀███████▄
.com
.
...🎰 100 FreeSpins | No Wager ... Instant Rakeback + VIP Transfer ... ⚽ Sport's Welcome Pack | Risk-Free ....PLAY NOW..
[/center]
Cityhunter34
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1078
Merit: 346


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 09:45:09 AM
 #63


You do a business you have a grounded knowledge in, not suggested kind of business. If you buy the idea of the business suggested to you, ensure you go and study the business for over 6 months plus before investing your capital in it. Because studies had be made that investing in business the owner has no knowledge about collapse within some little time of starting.

Another, if you have a passion in some certain business of your dream before, go and study more about the business, ask more questions from those into it, the advantage and disadvantage of such business, the structures and how to get customers online and offline.

Do not invest in business you do not have passion for.

You're right about studying a business before investing, but from my own opinion not all business that are meant to study for over 6 months. There people who already have passion in some business, once the capital is there for them to start up the business, all they needed is to meet those who has been same business they intend to invest so that those people will give them guard lines on how to follow up with the business. The things the person needed to know is that business is all about gain and lost mostly a good location, for the kind of business they want to invest.
Studying a business for six months and above before start it is not actually a good idea, because six months is too much to waste when you already have the capital to start up your business. Of course, you just have to meet those who are more familiar with the business, gather more knowledge from them, and start your business without waiting for so long. Because sometimes you might likely change your mind when you continue to study the business, or even use the money for something else that you would ended regretting later.

║
★
║
BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
Crypto_Timothy
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 280
Merit: 218


{★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!}


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 10:37:44 AM
 #64

I am obviously very far from you, so I may not be able to give a concrete suggestion but I would say this though. You could try solving a local problem in Gazipur, even in a local neighborhood or even a school environment, when people think about starting a business, they often relate it to something big and grand but just looking at your environment and deciding to solve a problem is how you can start a business and businesses can evolve, so you start with fixing problem 1 and overtime you add solving problems 2 and 3 to it and now you gave a very big business.
So look around, study the environment and whatever you decide on, before you start ensure you do personal research on it and then you will know wether it is worth investing or not

hafiztalha
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1302
Merit: 745



View Profile
October 08, 2026, 06:36:54 PM
 #65

Assalamu Alaikum. I am a staff member at a complex and reside in Gazipur. I currently work for a reputable company but wish to start a business in Gazipur—one where products can be sold through both online and offline channels. Although I plan to start on a small scale, I want the business to have the potential for significant growth in the future. I intend to launch this venture with a budget of $1,000 to $1,200; what kind of business would you suggest? I believe many of you here are involved in business in real life, so I would appreciate your advice and guidance. I also hope you will share your insights regarding any businesses you might be running yourselves.
Thank you.
With this budget, I would avoid businesses that require expensive equipment, high rent and large inventory. As you are already doing job, I would recommend that you do something part time at the start and test it before investing all of your money into it, as it is quite risky to start a new business. I would recommend that you do proper research and then start a small offline and online business together, selling some sort of product that has good demand in your neighbourHood. You can use any social media account to sell your products like WhatsApp, Facebook and Instagram; you can also deal with local customers, which can keep your operating costs quite low.

The most important thing while choosing a business is not only to look at whether it is going to give you profit but first to check the competition, demand, profit margin and how quickly your products can be sold. A business that has repeat customers but grows slowly is a safer option compared to getting large profit immediately.

Davidvictorson
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1862
Merit: 989



View Profile
October 08, 2026, 10:34:45 PM
 #66

I intend to launch this venture with a budget of $1,000 to $1,200; what kind of business would you suggest? I believe many of you here are involved in business in real life, so I would appreciate your advice and guidance. I also hope you will share your insights regarding any businesses you might be running yourselves.
Thank you.
The general advice I would give you is to launch a business where you have some level of skill or expertise in.
Since we are in a different region, a specific business idea recommendation may not work for you. I would say that your business should be meeting a need, adding value, or improving the lives and livelihood of people the area where you intend to open it.
I would also advise you to speak with a financial expert. You don’t want to invest wrongly which would be better than not starting a business at all.
I hope you take the points if you agree with them and I wish you good luck.

JiiBs
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 994
Merit: 305



View Profile
October 08, 2026, 11:06:30 PM
Merited by GeorgeJohn (2)
 #67

I intend to launch this venture with a budget of $1,000 to $1,200; what kind of business would you suggest?
Thank you.
The general advice I would give you is to launch a business where you have some level of skill or expertise in.
Since we are in a different region, a specific business idea recommendation may not work for you. I would say that your business should be meeting a need, adding value, or improving the lives and livelihood of people the area where you intend to open it.

These are the factors I was going to advise the OP to consider.
Before going into any business, you first need to identify through research, the needs of your local community. That way, you would know the best means to add value to the local community and make money out of it.

Also, it’s important to understand the dynamics of the business you choose and how to manage your finances to ensure the business does grow.


Now, $1,000 or $1,200 is way too small for a meaningful impact on a business but, there are a couple of business you can hardly go wrong with, the food business. Either you provide already made food or food items, they both still sell because, people are always going to eat and meeting up those needs is how you win.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Dreadboost
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 392
Merit: 261


SIG-907996683C


View Profile
Today at 05:45:09 AM
 #68

Assalamu Alaikum. I am a staff member at a complex and reside in Gazipur. I currently work for a reputable company but wish to start a business in Gazipur—one where products can be sold through both online and offline channels. Although I plan to start on a small scale, I want the business to have the potential for significant growth in the future. I intend to launch this venture with a budget of $1,000 to $1,200; what kind of business would you suggest? I believe many of you here are involved in business in real life, so I would appreciate your advice and guidance. I also hope you will share your insights regarding any businesses you might be running yourselves.
Thank you.

The truth is that there is no how you can learn do every business people will teach you here or business advice that will be given to you. You can only do the one that suits your current location and at your convince . Like me, I am into fish farming and other livestock business so I will advise you use that money to buy the fish and start training with a little portion of rented land. Them after 4 to 5 month you will make 2 to 3x of that money. But you need to learn and understand it before doing it.
That's more like it.
The business idea of fish farming and livestock farming is a decent business idea. However, whether he will go into this business will be determined by the two factors.

1. If people that stays around his environment are carnivores. Vegetarians won't patronize his business.
2. If there is availability of resources to carry out this business well.

Learning fish farming is not a hard process.

GeorgeJohn
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2324
Merit: 916



View Profile
Today at 02:16:15 PM
 #69

These are the factors I was going to advise the OP to consider.
Before going into any business, you first need to identify through research, the needs of your local community. That way, you would know the best means to add value to the local community and make money out of it.
Yeah, you're right, but in business it's called environmental surveyor, and also you need to validate your plans and cross check the strength of your finance before you carried out operation, Because most of the things that contribute for business collapse, it's based on lack of surveyor, and also inability to know the demands of the people in same environment, but many people failed to do environmental verification and analysis before establishment, it's what always contributes almost 80% of collapsed business...

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!