Bitcoin Forum
October 06, 2026, 10:23:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: About emotional proof of success.  (Read 890 times)
bhadz
Hero Member
*****
Online Online

Activity: 3304
Merit: 645



View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 10:18:53 PM
 #101

We often win, the numbers on the faucet reflecting our account balance grow, but we experience no reaction to this situation. This happens after a major win preceded by a long period of losses, emotional burnout, and prolonged fluctuations in our bankroll. And then you win and your bankroll grows significantly. Do you ever try to reinforce your success with "emotional proof"? Many people buy expensive and prestigious items, go on trips they previously couldn't afford, and buy expensive clothes or jewelry. These are definitely emotional purchases, as there's often no practical benefit behind them.
I think that's just fine to spend in those things after winning such amount. I'll take definitely some things that are tangible for me to remind that I have won that or going on to a vacation with family. While there can be no practical benefits to me, at least I'm able to make some memories for myself and my family. It's okay to spend into those matters as long as you don't get to spend all that you have won. And even if someone does that, I don't find any fault with it because that can happen only a couple of times in our lifetime.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
Alphakilo
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1218
Merit: 318


⭐ Razed.com ⭐ The Best Crypto Casino


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 10:43:26 PM
 #102

We often win, the numbers on the faucet reflecting our account balance grow, but we experience no reaction to this situation. This happens after a major win preceded by a long period of losses, emotional burnout, and prolonged fluctuations in our bankroll. And then you win and your bankroll grows significantly. Do you ever try to reinforce your success with "emotional proof"? Many people buy expensive and prestigious items, go on trips they previously couldn't afford, and buy expensive clothes or jewelry. These are definitely emotional purchases, as there's often no practical benefit behind them.
I think that's just fine to spend in those things after winning such amount. I'll take definitely some things that are tangible for me to remind that I have won that or going on to a vacation with family. While there can be no practical benefits to me, at least I'm able to make some memories for myself and my family. It's okay to spend into those matters as long as you don't get to spend all that you have won. And even if someone does that, I don't find any fault with it because that can happen only a couple of times in our lifetime.
There's been so many stories of gamblers who got so lucky and hit the jackpot but were later broke because they spent their huge winnings in a reckless or rather emotional and irrational manner.

So I won't be shocked if it happens yet again to someone and they decide to have for themselves enough emotional proof of their success by lavish and luxurious spending.
It's just the way humans are, and any gambler who wins so much that they can afford items or expensive trips actually earned it and such amount must be really big, that they must return to gamble just to try and replicate that luck, but often times than not, they fail inexplicably and have so much more loss.

RAZED | 100%  
WELCOME
BONUS
│
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░░▀███████
██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████
██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████
████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████
████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████
████░░█▀▀████░░██████████
████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████
█████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████
██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████
█████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████
████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████
████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████
████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████
█████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████
██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
|
NO
KYC
│███████████████████████
 RAZE THE LIMITS   ►PLAY NOW
███████████████████████
lombok
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1232
Merit: 354



View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 11:04:03 PM
 #103

There's been so many stories of gamblers who got so lucky and hit the jackpot but were later broke because they spent their huge winnings in a reckless or rather emotional and irrational manner.

So I won't be shocked if it happens yet again to someone and they decide to have for themselves enough emotional proof of their success by lavish and luxurious spending.
It's just the way humans are, and any gambler who wins so much that they can afford items or expensive trips actually earned it and such amount must be really big, that they must return to gamble just to try and replicate that luck, but often times than not, they fail inexplicably and have so much more loss.
It is not rare for someone who wins the grand prize to experience financial downfall as a result of the intense feeling to indulge himself in purchasing unnecessary luxury goods.

The intention to show off becomes the reason for rapid depletion of money earned during a short while of good fortune in the casino. The wish to relive his amazing victory is what pulls the victor toward humiliating bankruptcy. It is the absence of self control that makes the big win the source of new debts.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K
 

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
98%
RTP


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
HIGH
ODDS


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

███████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

███████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Miles2006
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1120
Merit: 504


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 11:05:43 PM
 #104

Firstly, earning high amount of money from gambling leading to expensive sponsored trip, buying luxury items, clearly tells the amount use in betting or sometimes the person is lucky. There’s no benefit attached to all this and that’s fine, clearly if one wants to indulge in such because they got the chance to win big definitely it’s expected to do whatever they want with the money.
I know the best plan is to get a perfect investment, this all depends on the total amount of money won. All this are part of fun moments obviously if the saying is true about gambling as a fun game then the benefits that comes with it should be fun, some kind of memorable experience or investment although spending wisely should be considered.

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
  150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS ..... Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > ) .....   PLAY NOW   
│
sunsilk
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3794
Merit: 658



View Profile
October 05, 2026, 11:14:03 PM
 #105

These are definitely emotional purchases, as there's often no practical benefit behind them.
IMHO, if that makes us happy and satisfied with that purchase and that money came from our winning. I think that can be considered as a purchase that benefited us.

It doesn't have to be too deep of the meaning but for as long as it does the purpose and made us happy, I can't complain with that.

I do that often if there's some success that I achieve in life and with that, I am not making myself guilty for those purchases. It can also be a remembrance from what happened if we hit a jackpot, won significant amount of money, etc.

 
 RAZED  
| 
 100% 
WELCOME
BONUS
│
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░░▀███████
██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████
██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████
████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████
████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████
████░░█▀▀████░░██████████
████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████
█████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████
██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████
█████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████
████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████
████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████
████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████
█████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████
██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
| 
 NO 
KYC
| 
  RAZE THE LIMITS   ► PLAY NOW     
Adiljutt156
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1078
Merit: 628


Part of AOBT Gang - English Translator to Urdu


View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 11:14:30 PM
 #106

Of course, in the long run, emotions won't do us any good we need to try to control them rather than letting them control us a point often made on the forum. On the other hand, when observing professional poker players, it seems as though they’ve switched off their emotions or perhaps kept just enough to channel that feeling and curiosity into confident play, avoiding the mistake of squandering their energy on extreme emotional highs and lows. I am firmly convinced that emotions can actually become our allies as players we simply need to train our mindset and deepen our understanding of the game, striving to become professionals. Otherwise, we’ll continue to treat the game frivolously and remain stuck on an emotional rollercoaster.
In life emotions always have great influence peoples those are able to control them have good end of their success while peoples those has never been able to control them on real time always regret with their decisions because they have terrible things due to their decisions which always they done in emotions having mind in peace and keeping things in balance are strictly important.
Gambling is always have ups and downs just because of this mostly peoples those entertain themselves for fun have better ratio of success instead of peoples those are always in race for quick rich or try to have big win which are surely possible but never always works when needed.
Gamblers have their own strategies, and their way of playing has also never been easily manageable because during wins and losses they have quick reactions, and these are sure to bring good or bad changes due to emotional flow.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
SUPERSAIAN
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1708



View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 11:25:27 PM
 #107

How do you spend your money you won from gambling?
of course on things that will make you happy.

It's a proof of success but we all know its just a temporary success, honestly I would not even call it success as my definition of success in gambling is long term. But for the sake of discussion yes we can call it that way.

Mine is different since I don't win big money in gambling, what is big for me cannot buy expensive things, but I can treat my friends for a drink using all the money I won.  Cheesy
That is generally how money won from gambling gets spent, you treat your friends to food and drinks, and it’s gone. Isn't that what life is all about, anyway? Beyond covering basic needs, the point of earning money is to create wonderful memories.

I understand people who view gambling as entertainment those who win a bet and freely spend the winnings because I do it myself from time to time, and it feels really good.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
bhadz
Hero Member
*****
Online Online

Activity: 3304
Merit: 645



View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 11:40:54 PM
 #108

I think that's just fine to spend in those things after winning such amount. I'll take definitely some things that are tangible for me to remind that I have won that or going on to a vacation with family. While there can be no practical benefits to me, at least I'm able to make some memories for myself and my family. It's okay to spend into those matters as long as you don't get to spend all that you have won. And even if someone does that, I don't find any fault with it because that can happen only a couple of times in our lifetime.
There's been so many stories of gamblers who got so lucky and hit the jackpot but were later broke because they spent their huge winnings in a reckless or rather emotional and irrational manner.

So I won't be shocked if it happens yet again to someone and they decide to have for themselves enough emotional proof of their success by lavish and luxurious spending.
It's just the way humans are, and any gambler who wins so much that they can afford items or expensive trips actually earned it and such amount must be really big, that they must return to gamble just to try and replicate that luck, but often times than not, they fail inexplicably and have so much more loss.
Yes, that's also why if I get to be lucky in winning big money in gambling then I'll definitely going to spend it for something more meaningful and consume that. So that if I gamble again, it won't be taken back from me or if it does then the amount will only be minimal. It might not be my experience that I have won huge money and then lost it back to the casino. But that's a good thing to learn from the experience of other gamblers that they have lost all of it and got nothing but only regret in the end.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
Sonia_123
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 910
Merit: 202


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 11:59:05 PM
 #109

We often win, the numbers on the faucet reflecting our account balance grow, but we experience no reaction to this situation. This happens after a major win preceded by a long period of losses, emotional burnout, and prolonged fluctuations in our bankroll. And then you win and your bankroll grows significantly. Do you ever try to reinforce your success with "emotional proof"? Many people buy expensive and prestigious items, go on trips they previously couldn't afford, and buy expensive clothes or jewelry. These are definitely emotional purchases, as there's often no practical benefit behind them.

A lot of persons that are not gamblers feels that winning in gambling is not a genuine source of wealth and so they find it difficult to appreciate the gamblers effort and success which has now left gamblers to conceal their emotions internally, so the only way they can express their joy of winning is to give themselves a good treat quietly and be happy with themselves and even if being invested in a visual asset they don't spell it out.
Ryu_Ar1
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1666
Merit: 912



View Profile WWW
Today at 12:19:04 AM
 #110

This is also related to one's satisfaction, when we have felt the victory for a large nominal sometimes when we managed to get a victory but did not exceed the previous victory this will be taken for granted because we have felt it so we do not feel that this it is really special. Even though no matter how small a victory we get, it must be able to be made a victory because we have made a profit.

Things like this will be increasingly felt when we are longer gambling so for now I prefer to limit the time because if I continue to do gambling then no matter how big the victory may not be I can make it as a backrest of satisfaction and euphoria to win because this will look ordinary but when I continue to keep the mood to continue to be good and always try to make the victory must still be felt then this can still be resolved because when we have long enough to postpone gambling activities when winning it will be more pronounced.

laijsica
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 966
Merit: 367


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile WWW
Today at 01:08:42 AM
 #111

There's been so many stories of gamblers who got so lucky and hit the jackpot but were later broke because they spent their huge winnings in a reckless or rather emotional and irrational manner.

So I won't be shocked if it happens yet again to someone and they decide to have for themselves enough emotional proof of their success by lavish and luxurious spending.
It's just the way humans are, and any gambler who wins so much that they can afford items or expensive trips actually earned it and such amount must be really big, that they must return to gamble just to try and replicate that luck, but often times than not, they fail inexplicably and have so much more loss.
It is not rare for someone who wins the grand prize to experience financial downfall as a result of the intense feeling to indulge himself in purchasing unnecessary luxury goods.

The intention to show off becomes the reason for rapid depletion of money earned during a short while of good fortune in the casino. The wish to relive his amazing victory is what pulls the victor toward humiliating bankruptcy. It is the absence of self control that makes the big win the source of new debts.
I think you are right but if you can withdraw most of the prize and buy some necessary assets I am in favor of that. It is better to withdraw than to bet big in the hope of winning again. With this you can increase your bankroll a little. The main thing is to give up being greedy because most gamblers cannot control themselves.

Once you win, expecting more wins, they risk using almost the entire amount of available funds. Stopping gambling to enjoy the victory and withdrawing most of the winnings is a way of self-control.

║
★
║
BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
Julien_Olynpic (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3318
Merit: 5483



View Profile
Today at 03:55:43 AM
 #112

Big win that can afford expensive and luxury jewellery I really don’t know what that one feels like in general when I have experienced a long time loss, and all I can convince my mind of is that I merit it; it’s a payoff for all the loss, which I had recently. There might not be too much positive emotional effect on me for that, but it will obviously push me to get something which I can look at and say, 'This is what I did with my last win,' and that’s the only way I consider making that win useful, as it could easily be given back to the system gradually if you don’t secure some part of it with a property that’s worth it.

Yes, restoring self-confidence is one of the most important functions of a big win. Although I personally can't imagine this 100%, because I've had wins, but never life-changing ones. In gambling, it's simply a matter of rare luck, and pursuing it purposefully, in my opinion, is pointless. There are many other areas, like investing, where the probability of winning is much higher. But that's precisely why winning in gambling is more interesting. Simply because it's rarer.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Outhue
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1708
Merit: 704



View Profile WWW
Today at 04:21:19 AM
 #113

We often win, the numbers on the faucet reflecting our account balance grow, but we experience no reaction to this situation. This happens after a major win preceded by a long period of losses, emotional burnout, and prolonged fluctuations in our bankroll. And then you win and your bankroll grows significantly. Do you ever try to reinforce your success with "emotional proof"? Many people buy expensive and prestigious items, go on trips they previously couldn't afford, and buy expensive clothes or jewelry. These are definitely emotional purchases, as there's often no practical benefit behind them.

This is not always true, sometimes people don't feel appreciated enough when they win a big amount of money, even those who won jackpot, some of them choose to keep it silent, instead of breaking thee news in public they choose to hide it because of trouble and others do it for some reasons, I don't have problem sharing my gambling success but if it's very big I can choose to keep it as a secret to myself, and this has nothing to do with my old losses because I don't risk what can steal my sleep at night.

Gost ms
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 616
Merit: 233



View Profile
Today at 05:34:15 AM
 #114

We often win, the numbers on the faucet reflecting our account balance grow, but we experience no reaction to this situation. This happens after a major win preceded by a long period of losses, emotional burnout, and prolonged fluctuations in our bankroll. And then you win and your bankroll grows significantly. Do you ever try to reinforce your success with "emotional proof"? Many people buy expensive and prestigious items, go on trips they previously couldn't afford, and buy expensive clothes or jewelry. These are definitely emotional purchases, as there's often no practical benefit behind them.

This is not always true, sometimes people don't feel appreciated enough when they win a big amount of money, even those who won jackpot, some of them choose to keep it silent, instead of breaking thee news in public they choose to hide it because of trouble and others do it for some reasons, I don't have problem sharing my gambling success but if it's very big I can choose to keep it as a secret to myself, and this has nothing to do with my old losses because I don't risk what can steal my sleep at night.

The point you have made is true for a wealthy person. For example, someone who has a lot of losses but is not stressed financially, such as $50,000 or $100,000. Such people gamble as a source of pleasure and play within their limits, they never gamble beyond their financial situation or control. If they ever win $1 million, it is not a big deal for them.

But for someone whose gambling budget is very small or like me, small wins are very big for them and if they ever win $1,000, it is a big deal.

bakasabo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1327



View Profile
Today at 06:40:15 AM
 #115

What about people who say they gamble for fun. Do they also need to spend part of their winnings to feel emotional success? Second question, does purchasing expensive clothes, gadgets or jewelry are really what makes people feel success? For some people they do, but other measure success differently. Purchasing expensive clothes, gadgets or jewelry can be only an act of showing off. Or might have a short time effect. Maybe I am spoiled or raise wrong, but emotional joy from purchasing something expensive (new phone for example) disappears quickly. What makes expensive purchase not really a proof of success, but rather a short time joy.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Ishicryptic
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 882
Merit: 258



View Profile
Today at 07:02:31 AM
 #116

Firstly, earning high amount of money from gambling leading to expensive sponsored trip, buying luxury items, clearly tells the amount use in betting or sometimes the person is lucky. There’s no benefit attached to all this and that’s fine, clearly if one wants to indulge in such because they got the chance to win big definitely it’s expected to do whatever they want with the money.
I know the best plan is to get a perfect investment, this all depends on the total amount of money won. All this are part of fun moments obviously if the saying is true about gambling as a fun game then the benefits that comes with it should be fun, some kind of memorable experience or investment although spending wisely should be considered.
When you gamble and win small amounts you don't have to make any serious plans about what to do with the money, depending on the amount you can decide to give yourself a treat or buy that new watch or something that you have been planning for sometime. But when you win big I think you should really consider what you plan to do with the money, it would be good to be accountable to yourself when you win big because it doesn't happen everytime. If you win a lot of money and you're not very rich it would make more sense to think about investing most of it so that you won't end up like many poor gamblers who won a lot of money and spent it all on luxuries then returning to poverty when the money finished.

Emjay24
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 630
Merit: 353



View Profile
Today at 07:14:12 AM
 #117

...
I think that's just fine to spend in those things after winning such amount. I'll take definitely some things that are tangible for me to remind that I have won that or going on to a vacation with family. While there can be no practical benefits to me, at least I'm able to make some memories for myself and my family. It's okay to spend into those matters as long as you don't get to spend all that you have won. And even if someone does that, I don't find any fault with it because that can happen only a couple of times in our lifetime.
For me, It is not a must to make such purchases, people can learn to treat their gambling wins as an income and plan it like they would their normal income. we must not make purchases or go vacations unless it perfectly aligns with our already existing plans. Even when I get bonuses at work, cash gift or my bet wins, I try to let it sit in the bank/wallet as savings and not respond to the immediate urge to spend and enjoy it. People fall for many emotional triggers, not that making such purchases are bad, but if you're constantly controlled by emotions to buy what you never budgeted for and take vacations you never planned, simply because you won some free money, then you are loosing your control and it is not the best way to go about things.

Findingnemo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1142


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
Today at 07:42:10 AM
 #118

Emotions or in other terms it is stupidity that goes against common sense, if someone is winning or losing then the decision should be made by themselves so there is no point in regreting their decision later. And if they feel exhausted after gambling instead of the thrill, then they are doing the gambling completely wrong and better for them to stop it and do only when they are ready to accept both the outcomes.
We can gamble right with moderate money and still get emotional down in some cases. We make a budget based on what we can lose, but at the same time, nobody feels completely comfortable losing money at the casino, the thrill is stranger if there is winning not the other way round, any streak lose can change a players' mode not because they can't afford it, but they might query the casino game or choice of bet.

There can be disappointment which can happen even if we end up as loser with no financial loss which is fine and can happen to anyone but an emotional breakdown or regret is kind of an extreme situation and it happens only when the gambler is not ready to accept the loss also as part of the gambling.

However it is not very common for someone to keep losing either, maybe it can happen if they only pick high risky bets but on the general casino games the win and loss will be combined for sure.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
OsaiEmma
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 490
Merit: 197



View Profile
Today at 08:03:19 AM
 #119

We often win, the numbers on the faucet reflecting our account balance grow, but we experience no reaction to this situation. This happens after a major win preceded by a long period of losses, emotional burnout, and prolonged fluctuations in our bankroll. And then you win and your bankroll grows significantly. Do you ever try to reinforce your success with "emotional proof"? Many people buy expensive and prestigious items, go on trips they previously couldn't afford, and buy expensive clothes or jewelry. These are definitely emotional purchases, as there's often no practical benefit behind them.
This sounds like giving your self a pat in the back after all you went through to achieve that success. Although, I've not won such a significant amount that will make me start spending luxuriously; but when I was still in school, I remember winning a sport bet, I used it in settling some house bills—It was practical. Most of my winnings go into either gambling again or using it for something practical—it's not exactly a free money to be emotional about. But if eventually, I win a very huge amount, I'm certainly going to give myself a nice treat.

abaeze
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 560
Merit: 187



View Profile
Today at 08:55:40 AM
 #120

It is not always possible to win in gambling by controlling your emotions, because many times you have to think a lot, plan and look at statistics and lose. There is no such thing as a sure thing for gamblers. Gambling is 50/50, meaning you will either win or lose, but it is better to play with understanding or controlling your emotions than to waste money without understanding anything.

However, I do not think it is bad for those who spend a little more for enjoyment after winning, for themselves or their family, and I do not want to compare it to wasting money after losing in gambling. Because if you do not rejoice after winning, then winning is not fun.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!