Betwrong
Legendary

Activity: 4158
Merit: 2346
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 04:12:45 PM |
|
~So I would like to know how casinos treat them when they lose several deposits? Do they keep pushing bonuses and encourage them to deposit again or do they promote responsible gambling and give options to take a break? ~ I will tell you what happened to me personally once. I was playing a slot 20-50 cents per spin and was so excited about the game that I didn't notice I'd lost $40 already. That ain't the money I can afford to lose in one session. Even losing $20 would be painful for me at the time. I stopped immediately and I'm glad I did, but, honestly, I don't know if I would stop before I lost all my balance back then. And the reason I stopped was that when clicked on spin button I got a warning saying something like "You've lost $40 in a short period of time. Maybe you need a break. Gamble responsibly." That what really happened to me several years ago on one well-known gambling site. But usually, from what I know, casinos keep pushing bonuses and encourage players to deposit, regardless of how much they lost before.
|
| EARNBET | | | ⚽ 🏀 🏈 🏓 🎯 🥊 |
| ⚾ 🎾 ⛳ 🏐 🏏 🏎️ | | |
███████▄▄███████████ ████▄██████████████████ ██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███ █▄████████████████████████ ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██ ███████████████████████████ █████████▌████▀████████████ ███████████████████████████ ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██ █▀█████████████████████▀██ ██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███ ████▀██████████████████ ███████▀▀███████████ | ....HIGHEST.... VIP REWARDS ✔ G U A R A N T E E D
| | | 🜲 | KING OF THE CASTLE $200K in prizes | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
Mayor of ogba
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 04:22:36 PM |
|
Anytime I lose too much money and I decided to take a break from gambling for a while, if I stay for like 2-3 weeks without playing any bet, the online gambling site where I bet will send me several vouchers just to lure me back and for them to continue milking me, and if they notice I haven't redeem any of the vouchers of they sent me, they will send me SMS concerning the voucher in case I'm not aware of it. So from my experience, I'm saying casinos encourage losing gamblers or players to deposit again.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
Cityhunter34
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 1078
Merit: 346
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 04:23:08 PM |
|
These are businesses, for crying out loud. How on earth do you expect casino sites to do such a thing? They always welcome gamblers who giving them a enough money without a single win, because they don't usually feel happy when gamblers hit them big. So it's very simple to understand that casinos don't want us win at all, but since luck has the final say, gamblers still manage to make small money from them.
But the truth still remains that you can never beat the casino, which why we don't have to go the extra mile in gambling, because they are always after the money they would make from gamblers.
|
|
|
|
Sandra_hakeem
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1119
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 04:25:01 PM |
|
However, I personally rate customer support as very important, I am most annoyed when dealing with support bots, I prefer to talk directly to real support/people, I certainly do that when it comes to various technical problems and glitches, I prefer to talk to customer service members with real people rather than bots. I thought I was the only one who dislikes the option of having customer relations with a bot. It's a one-way in, one-way out discussion and most complaints can never be attended to and resolved without hukan intervention. That's one thing I like about stakes.com--- I have made series of complaints and it's always a real human behind the deck to attend to them. And so on my assessment of Licensing and regulations, then fairness in the game and also being responsible, that is the main thing that I need to consider and value in every online casino.
First of all, an unlicensed casino is not even part of the selection. Whether it's provably fair depends on what your criterion for fairness is.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
fredericktaylor
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 04:33:18 PM |
|
Reputed casinos treat every customer fairly and never treat gamblers differently. They do not give extra benefits beyond the rules if a gambler deposits a large amount of money and they will never give extra benefits beyond the rules if a gambler loses a large amount of money. Casino business is a profitable business so it is completely unreasonable to gamble with the expectation that they will give extra benefits if a customer loses money. I think that if you lose money, it is completely your personal matter and the casino will not do anything outside the rules.
But casinos that are made for cheating can definitely go beyond the rules and provide additional benefits to the gambler so that the gambler can gain trust and deposit more money and bet. This is a kind of trap so gamble with awareness that you can lose.
|
|
|
|
|
sotelorene
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 04:45:53 PM |
|
It seems that most of us here judge a casino by how it treats winners, as in we are more focused on fast withdrawals, good support and wether large wins are paid without problems. But what about losing players? Note! I'm referring only to bettors who regularly gamble with heavy stakes.
So I would like to know how casinos treat them when they lose several deposits? Do they keep pushing bonuses and encourage them to deposit again or do they promote responsible gambling and give options to take a break?
Every gambler intention is always to make money or profit in their gambling unless those who claims to be only gambling for fun and entertainment which I don't believe they are actually saying the truth since I don't see anything fun in losing money. However, the Casino also design the site in such a way that it will benefit them most and so if some win a huge amount of money that is so big for the Casino to pay out, first the Casino will look at how many regular and heavy stake customers they have and if they are depositing more than what the person win, they will try to release the money because if they don't, it will jeopardize everything but if it is the opposite they won't release the money and they will go away with it for sure and I they won't care if they lose customers or not, my opinion though.
|
|
██ ██ ██████ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ██████ ██ ██ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ██████████████ THE #1 SOLANA CASINO
██████████████ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | [ [ | 5,000+ GAMES INSTANT WITHDRAWALS | ][ ][ | HUGE REWARDS VIP PROGRAM | ] ] | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ | ████████████████████████████████████████████████ PLAY NOW ████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ |
|
|
|
|
hedgeh0g
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 04:53:08 PM |
|
Reputed casinos treat every customer fairly and never treat gamblers differently. They do not give extra benefits beyond the rules if a gambler deposits a large amount of money and they will never give extra benefits beyond the rules if a gambler loses a large amount of money. Casino business is a profitable business so it is completely unreasonable to gamble with the expectation that they will give extra benefits if a customer loses money. I think that if you lose money, it is completely your personal matter and the casino will not do anything outside the rules.
But casinos that are made for cheating can definitely go beyond the rules and provide additional benefits to the gambler so that the gambler can gain trust and deposit more money and bet. This is a kind of trap so gamble with awareness that you can lose.
Even though casinos ostensibly treat all players equally, I suspect they actually tag and categorize them into winners and losers for instance, based on cumulative lifetime win/loss totals starting around the $5,000 mark, with various tiers above and below that level. I believe they employ such systems to track player behavior and statistics, as well as to manage retention and prevent customers from defecting to competitors. That is likely why they might offer more aggressive bonuses to losing players such as via email outreach. I can’t say for certain, but in today’s world of widespread data collection, this seems entirely plausible.
|
| █▄ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ▀█ | THE #1 SOLANA CASINO | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | ........5,000+........ GAMES ......INSTANT...... WITHDRAWALS | ..........HUGE.......... REWARDS ............VIP............ PROGRAM | . PLAY NOW |
|
|
|
Swordsoffreedom
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1234
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 04:55:35 PM |
|
It seems that most of us here judge a casino by how it treats winners, as in we are more focused on fast withdrawals, good support and wether large wins are paid without problems. But what about losing players? Note! I'm referring only to bettors who regularly gamble with heavy stakes.
When you repeatedly deposit and lose large sum, most casino will flag you as High Value or Churn Risk player. Most operator especially offshore and Curaçao licensed casino won't ask you to take any break. Instead, their dedicated VIP Host will show up in your inbox. They will offer you 10% to 20% loss back, reload bonus or wager-free free spin. Only handful of UKGC licensed or strictly regulated casino might suggest session limit or deposit cap if they notice any sudden change in player's behavior. However, in the world of crypto casino, responsibility lies entirely with you. no one is obligated to take accountability for your finances here.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1485
Spinly.io - Next-gen Crypto iGaming Platform
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 05:19:14 PM |
|
So I would like to know how casinos treat them when they lose several deposits? Do they keep pushing bonuses and encourage them to deposit again or do they promote responsible gambling and give options to take a break?
If a player feels they need a break from gambling, then they should make this known to the casino and they ought to act upon it immediately. But it is not the duty of the casino to suggest that to their players, if you ran a casino, would you work in that way? So if you think something like this is a good idea, how much does one have to lose before they receive this kind of emotional support. You see, it just opens up a lot of work for the casino, and i don't think they have to do more than what they have in their terms or what is applicable in promotions and other whatnots.
|
░▄████████████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░█▀ ████░▄▄▄███████▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████░███ ████████████░███ ████████████░█▀ | ░▄████████████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░███ ████████████░███ ████████████░███ ████▄▄▄▄████░██▀ ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀ ████░█▀ | ░▄████████████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░█▀ █████████░▄▄▄ █████████░███ ░▄░██████░██▀██▄ ▀▀░██████░▀██▄██ ████████████░█▀ | ░▄███████▀░▄██▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░███ ████████████░███ ██░▄░███████░███ ██░█░███████░███ ████████████░███ ████████████░█▀ | ░▄██████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ██████░███ ██████░███ ██████░███ ██████░███████▀▄ ██████░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░█▀ | ░▄████▀██▄█████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ █████████████░███ █████░█░█████░███ █████░▀░█████░███ █████████████░█▀ ██████████░▄▄▄ ██████████░█▀ | ..... Next−Gen Crypto iGaming ..... | | | | | | | Play now |
|
|
|
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1210
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 05:54:32 PM |
|
To answer the title, I believe it should be balanced and justifiable. Most think that the casino does not care when their player loses, but does anyone ever think about casino getting bankrupt because players are winning heavily?
So I think before demanding something, we should also think about the other end of the line. Gamblers lose because they wanted to risk their funds and did not get lucky, and whenever the gambler wanted to stay away from the gambling platform there self-exclusion is available, and even disabling the account.
So I do not think that we should put the responsibility on the casino when a gambler loses. It is the gambler's choice to risk their money, and no one is forcing them to gamble.
|
|
|
|
|
Bluedrem
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 05:57:22 PM |
|
Yes, I think so too. We feel more about the success of gambling winners but try to hide the fact that gamblers are facing a lot of losses. To be honest, we don't want to think about them, which is why so many people are attracted to gambling. When we see people around us winning money in gambling, we also get excited about gambling. We also want to test our luck by gambling, that is, the desire to win money like other people by gambling invites people to gamble. But what should have happened is that people were aware of how much money they are losing in gambling, and if people were aware of seeing others lose money, they would never have become addicted gamblers.
|
|
|
|
|
MisFoxie
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 06:01:19 PM |
|
Also, should this be considered when reviewing a casino or should we focus mainly on payouts and withdrawals? I would like to hear what others think about this and wether anyone has experience something like this.
I myself trust those casinos more that withdraw quickly have good support and do not start any trouble even if there is a big win. Personally I never go to play a second time on the same day after losing once. Because of that I still haven't been able to know that side well. But I am damn sure that most of the casino will never add any restriction to those users who lose more than once to take a rest because they’re the casino’s golden goose.
|
|
|
|
|
Dareo
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 06:33:46 PM |
|
The casino works as a business institution, so regular loss making people become the most profitable customers for them. Now when a big customer faces continuous losses, I think the majority of casinos use cash back schemes to attract more money from him. It's something like giving credit limit to someone who is unable to repay credit card dues in a bank. Only a few casinos ask players to take breaks voluntarily since these steps bring direct financial losses to casinos.
|
|
|
|
Jerrycrypto2024
Full Member
 

Activity: 234
Merit: 103
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 06:44:10 PM |
|
Anytime I lose too much money and I decided to take a break from gambling for a while, if I stay for like 2-3 weeks without playing any bet, the online gambling site where I bet will send me several vouchers just to lure me back and for them to continue milking me, and if they notice I haven't redeem any of the vouchers of they sent me, they will send me SMS concerning the voucher in case I'm not aware of it. So from my experience, I'm saying casinos encourage losing gamblers or players to deposit again.
This observations is correct it happens to me , most notification is tempting, in gambling both the gambler and the casino management is having one thing in common which is primarily for every business making of profit, concerned of all casino is that they should have more wining against the gambler to keep them running even if they wins them it's show be little fraction of the profit, the aim for seeking customer attention most time when customer cease to play is not as result of care but calculate on how they will get more losser to increase their income, I received email, and one call from a casino enquire while I have not bet on their site using some of their enticing bonus to attract me.
|
|
|
|
|
I_Anime
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 06:55:16 PM |
|
I don't know how users here will see this thread, but I think it is something worth discussing so that l and others can know if there's anything like this, because I have been thinking about it.
It seems that most of us here judge a casino by how it treats winners, as in we are more focused on fast withdrawals, good support and wether large wins are paid without problems. But what about losing players? Note! I'm referring only to bettors who regularly gamble with heavy stakes.
So I would like to know how casinos treat them when they lose several deposits? Do they keep pushing bonuses and encourage them to deposit again or do they promote responsible gambling and give options to take a break?
Also, should this be considered when reviewing a casino or should we focus mainly on payouts and withdrawals? I would like to hear what others think about this and wether anyone has experience something like this.
Like I usually say Casinos are not running charity. Is strictly business, is just like someone selling harmful substances that literally have I potential to cause harm in the future, they are not going to tell that customer to stop buying their product . They might even find means to encourage that user more by given out bonuses and stuff , because such person is already a well know customer to them . You gambling in a casino is base on your own choice no one force you to do it . Is just there for you to access , so you will be the one to decide how to approach it whether responsibly or recklessly. When you see your losing streak is getting out of hand , is common sense to find any possible way to stop for a while I know someone that’s addicted don’t usually think rationally when come to gambling , their senses start coming back when they no longer have any money left to gamble with .
|
|
|
|
|
Davidvictorson
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 06:57:51 PM |
|
So I would like to know how casinos treat them when they lose several deposits? Do they keep pushing bonuses and encourage them to deposit again or do they promote responsible gambling and give options to take a break?
Also, should this be considered when reviewing a casino or should we focus mainly on payouts and withdrawals? I would like to hear what others think about this and wether anyone has experience something like this.
You raise an important topic for discussion and I do agree we should look at it. I think that one of the things that would make us look at casinos from this way is self exclusion. Some casinos have been known to still allow a player who has self excluded to continue to play and when the players lose money, they didn’t call out the casinos. So I think this is one way that we can look at players when they lose and casinos. Still continue to allow them play even after self exclusion. This should be also be considered when writing a review for a casino too.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
|
Proty
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 07:25:54 PM |
|
This should also be one of the things that needs to be considered why choosing a casino, how they treat losing players. Some people only focus on whether the casino can pay winners and they are not bothered about how casinos treats losing players. For a player that is always on a losing streak after several huge deposits, it won't be right to be offering them bonuses as this will motivate them to continue gambling instead of taking a break. Casinos should always consider the well-being of its users because this will help them to build good reputation and this can be done by setting an option for players to take breaks or a limit. From my own point of view , How a casino treats players should be used or considered when choosing a casino especially those players that are always gambling with huge amounts of money.
|
|
|
|
iv4n
Legendary

Activity: 4018
Merit: 1302
Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 07:30:19 PM |
|
So I would like to know how casinos treat them when they lose several deposits? Do they keep pushing bonuses and encourage them to deposit again or do they promote responsible gambling and give options to take a break?
I don't have that feeling... when we lose, it's just a loss! If you are at a higher loyalty level, you will get higher cashback & rackeback rewards... and that's it! And what do you really expect here? The world doesn't reward losers... Why would anyone need an option for taking a break? That self-exclusion thing is a bit ridiculous in many ways... If you really wish for a break, just turn off your device and focus on other things! But I guess some people like to make drama and play the victim... I know, it's easier to blame others than to take responsibility, but where will that take you? 
|
|
|
|
|
Yablee0
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 07:31:40 PM |
|
So I would like to know how casinos treat them when they lose several deposits? Do they keep pushing bonuses and encourage them to deposit again
What were you expecting the casino's to do? Scare players away, or to start encouraging them to stop coming? Certainly no. Remember casinos owners are fully out for business and anything that will give them more money is where they will always centered their concentration. Moreover, a player is surposed to be sensitive enough to hold on when exceeding his limit or going in a wrong direction. Nobody Mount any pressure on anybody to gamble, every decision made in gamble is mostly personal. So common sense should advice us better on what to do at every time. or do they promote responsible gambling and give options to take a break?
Yes offcourse. They do promote responsible gambling. Most of the reputable casinos will always warn against irresponsible gambling, but some players mostly ignore it and do otherwise. Then afterwards start looking for who to blame. Again, there's also self exclusion option that prevents or ban a player from gambling for a specific period. All these are mostly available for our safety, but an irresponsible gambler will always show himself to be one.
|
|
|
|
|
ColdLava40
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 07:45:25 PM |
|
Why would anyone need an option for taking a break? That self-exclusion thing is a bit ridiculous in many ways... If you really wish for a break, just turn off your device and focus on other things! But I guess some people like to make drama and play the victim... I know, it's easier to blame others than to take responsibility, but where will that take you?  True talks, the self exclusion feature to me is ridiculous because a gambler has the final say on weather he should gamble or not. It shouldn't be that difficult to turn off your device, tell yourself that you won't gamble for that day, that week or that month except you are just addicted. Casinos are more concerned about winners and not losers. What else do we expect them to do? That is how they make their bucks, they won't show pity to losers.
|
|
|
|
|