O theymos parece ser uma pessoa firme, ou seja, uma vez estabelecido uma regra, dificilmente será revertida, por mais que o cenário de hostilidade aos mixers diminua.
Infelizmente, no que se refere a mixers de volta ao forum, não será mais revertido.
O theymos parece ser uma pessoa legal, já conversou comigo quando eu precisei alterar meu display name e tudo ocorreu numa boa.
Até achei um post dele do final do ano sobre isso
acho que nao vai mudar nada
By the way, after observing the Trump administration for a while, I've decided that I will not change the rules to allow:
- Paid links to mixers.
- Mixers operating here, such as by having official accounts or having official announcements posted.
While the Trump administration is massively better than the Biden administration regarding persecution of privacy-protecting services, this seems partly to be due to general chaos at the agencies and a deprioritization of this kind of thing, rather than a real pro-freedom ideology; you can see in e.g. the Samourai and Paxful cases that they will go after privacy-protecting services when convenient. Moreover, right now is the best environment that we're ever going to get: I think that Trump may get progressively worse on these issues as he and his subordinates get annoyed by specific cases of money laundering, and after Trump, whether Democrat or Republican, it's almost certainly going to get a lot worse than now.
I am thinking that I will change the rules to allow:
- Unpaid linking directly to mixers in posts, as long as the mixers aren't also "illegal darknet sites" (which is a term I need to more exactly define).
- Easing the enforcement of indirection. For example, in the past we would not allow sig ads which point to an article talking about and linking to a mixer. But it's probably OK now if this kind of thing is allowed.