Bitcoin Forum
October 08, 2026, 09:10:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CFNP] SnapEX | Fast No-KYC Exchange | Review Camp. | $20 prepaid | 10 spots  (Read 397 times)
snapEX.pro (OP)
Copper Member
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 12
Merit: 7


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 01:06:48 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2026, 04:19:58 PM by snapEX.pro
Merited by klarki (5)
 #1

SnapEX
Instant crypto exchange. No account. No AML/KYC holds.

ANN    ·    Website   ·   Telegram bot   ·   Contact   ·   SnapEX on AntiSwap



What this is

We have reworked the site and want honest feedback from Bitcointalk members who actually complete a swap: what got better, what is still awkward, what we should fix next.

We pay $20 per accepted seat, paid first. One review type for now: a write-up of your own completed exchange.

10 seats for this experiment. We may add more seats later in this same campaign. If we do, the title stays [OPEN] and the campaign page will show the new seats.

Important! We pick the participants ourselves. Not first come-first served.

Live status of applications and accepted members is on the campaign page.

Who can apply

Full Member or higher.

Anyone at that rank may apply. We still choose the seats. Please do not be upset if the status is Declined.

How it works

1. Apply on the campaign page, then write here that you applied
Open snapex.pro/review-campaign and paste the URL of your Bitcointalk profile.

Then post in this thread that you applied. That is how we know the application is yours, not someone else applying in your name.

You get a personal page with one of these statuses:

  • Under review — we have the application and have not decided yet
  • Accepted — seat is yours; the page shows the $20 claim and your checklist
  • Declined — no seat this round

2. If you are accepted, claim $20
The claim on your page credits $22 (to cover fees) to your SnapEX Games balance. From there you can withdraw it right away to any coin SnapEX supports.

3. Complete one SnapEX exchange, any amount
Website or Telegram bot. The order must be completed after you were accepted. Old or unfinished orders do not count.

4. Post the review in this thread (not in an ANN), and leave a short note on AntiSwap. Then tick the boxes on your campaign page.

Checklist on your page:

  • I withdrew the funds
  • I completed an exchange
  • I posted the Bitcointalk review
  • I left a review on AntiSwap

Reward

Amount$20 USD
WhenClaimable as soon as the page says Accepted — before the review
Deadline48 hours after you claim
RankFull Member+
Seats10 in this experiment
Status listsnapex.pro/review-campaign

What the review must contain

Write in English in this thread. First-hand only. Honest notes, criticism allowed. We want the service to get better.

Required:

  • Order ID
  • Pair / direction (what you sent → what you received, including networks)
  • Time from confirmation of your deposit to the moment SnapEX broadcast the payout transaction to your address
  • Time from that payout transaction to confirmation on your wallet / explorer
  • A few sentences on what was clear, slow, confusing, or better than before

A screenshot of the completed order page is strongly preferred. It makes the two timestamps easy to check.

Do not post a review:

  • before we accepted you
  • before the exchange is actually completed
  • as AI / ChatGPT text, or as a rewrite of someone else’s review
  • as a three-line “nice site, fast swap” note

Rules

  • Full Member or higher. One person, one Bitcointalk account, one seat.
  • Apply only at snapex.pro/review-campaign. Then write in this thread that you applied.
  • We choose the seats. Under review does not mean accepted.
  • Do not write the forum review until you are accepted and your SnapEX order is fully completed.
  • After you claim you have 48 hours to finish the swap, the Bitcointalk review, and the AntiSwap note.
  • We may decline any application without a long explanation. This is a 10-seat pilot.
  • We may add more seats later. No need to re-apply after a decline unless we ask.

This thread is for “I applied” notes, finished reviews, and questions about the rules. Seat lists and checkboxes live on the campaign page.

Official links

Apply / live seats: https://snapex.pro/review-campaign
Exchange: https://snapex.pro
Telegram bot: https://t.me/snapex_exchange_bot
Admin: https://t.me/snapex_pro
AntiSwap (Fair, no AML/KYC badge, $5,000 deposit): https://antiswap.io/exchanger/SnapEx
rohang
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 2173
Merit: 297



View Profile
October 07, 2026, 01:19:42 PM
Merited by snapEX.pro (1)
 #2

I have applied.

RAZED | 100%  
WELCOME
BONUS
│
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░░▀███████
██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████
██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████
████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████
████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████
████░░█▀▀████░░██████████
████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████
█████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████
██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████
█████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████
████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████
████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████
████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████
█████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████
██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
|
NO
KYC
│███████████████████████
 RAZE THE LIMITS   ►PLAY NOW
███████████████████████
Cointikka
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 678
Merit: 205



View Profile WWW
October 07, 2026, 01:19:47 PM
 #3

I wanted to apply for this campaign but I am confused here
Quote
1. Apply on the campaign page, then write here that you applied
Open snapex.pro/review-campaign and paste the URL of your Bitcointalk profile.

Then post in this thread that you applied. That is how we know the application is yours, not someone else applying in your name.
Then I realised that you want us to open the link, fill out the application, and then continue. Please use detailed wording.

Thanks...

I submitted my application and I now have to wait for you to review it. Kindly use Tech for 2026. It is too bad that you do not use Telegram or something like Discord to come up with instat outcome. I hope I get selected, why because you application will have many shortfalls after seeing your application process.


Synchronice
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1193



View Profile
October 07, 2026, 01:23:08 PM
 #4

I applied

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██


▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████▐███▌███████▄▄▄
█████████████████████████
▀████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄████▀
█████████████████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 King of The Castle 
 $200,000 in prizes
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 62.5% 

 
RAKEBACK
BONUS
snapEX.pro (OP)
Copper Member
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 12
Merit: 7


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 01:25:39 PM
 #5

I wanted to apply for this campaign but I am confused here
Quote
1. Apply on the campaign page, then write here that you applied
Open snapex.pro/review-campaign and paste the URL of your Bitcointalk profile.

Then post in this thread that you applied. That is how we know the application is yours, not someone else applying in your name.
Then I realised that you want us to open the link, fill out the application, and then continue. Please use detailed wording.

Thanks...

I submitted my application and I now have to wait for you to review it. Kindly use Tech for 2026. It is too bad that you do not use Telegram or something like Discord to come up with instat outcome. I hope I get selected, why because you application will have many shortfalls after seeing your application process.



I think I approved you in less than a minute...
Cointikka
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 678
Merit: 205



View Profile WWW
October 07, 2026, 01:31:13 PM
Last edit: Today at 08:10:07 AM by Cointikka
 #6

I wanted to apply for this campaign but I am confused here
Quote
1. Apply on the campaign page, then write here that you applied
Open snapex.pro/review-campaign and paste the URL of your Bitcointalk profile.

Then post in this thread that you applied. That is how we know the application is yours, not someone else applying in your name.
Then I realised that you want us to open the link, fill out the application, and then continue. Please use detailed wording.

Thanks...

I submitted my application and I now have to wait for you to review it. Kindly use Tech for 2026. It is too bad that you do not use Telegram or something like Discord to come up with instat outcome. I hope I get selected, why because you application will have many shortfalls after seeing your application process.



I think I approved you in less than a minute...
Thanks for the approval. Did I get any notification?

Edit:



Oh Sorry! I was not aware that I had to focus on the application form. Sorry about my attitude and arrogant behavior. I hope you do not take it personally and do not scrutinize my review.

snapEX.pro (OP)
Copper Member
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 12
Merit: 7


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 01:34:41 PM
 #7

I wanted to apply for this campaign but I am confused here
Quote
1. Apply on the campaign page, then write here that you applied
Open snapex.pro/review-campaign and paste the URL of your Bitcointalk profile.

Then post in this thread that you applied. That is how we know the application is yours, not someone else applying in your name.
Then I realised that you want us to open the link, fill out the application, and then continue. Please use detailed wording.

Thanks...

I submitted my application and I now have to wait for you to review it. Kindly use Tech for 2026. It is too bad that you do not use Telegram or something like Discord to come up with instat outcome. I hope I get selected, why because you application will have many shortfalls after seeing your application process.



I think I approved you in less than a minute...
Thanks for the approval. Did I get any notification?

I’m not entirely sure what you’re referring to, but I’ve sent you a notification via private message, just in case.
katanic97
Hero Member
*****
Online Online

Activity: 854
Merit: 1430



View Profile WWW
October 07, 2026, 02:24:12 PM
 #8

I applied

shield132
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1060



View Profile
October 07, 2026, 02:33:35 PM
 #9

I have also applied

Woodie
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2688
Merit: 992



View Profile WWW
October 07, 2026, 02:49:02 PM
 #10

I have applied

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
MarryWithBTC
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 392
Merit: 222


Can you pay a bride price with bitcoin?


View Profile WWW
October 07, 2026, 02:49:29 PM
 #11

I have applied!

For clarity, is snapEx games a different platform, if yes, what's the url?

Quote
2. If you are accepted, claim $20
The claim on your page credits $22 (to cover fees) to your SnapEX Games balance. From there you can withdraw it right away to any coin SnapEX supports.

snapEX.pro (OP)
Copper Member
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 12
Merit: 7


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 02:52:09 PM
 #12

I have applied!

For clarity, is snapEx games a different platform, if yes, what's the url?

Quote
2. If you are accepted, claim $20
The claim on your page credits $22 (to cover fees) to your SnapEX Games balance. From there you can withdraw it right away to any coin SnapEX supports.

Simply click the claim button, and you will be taken to the right place.
Murat
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2475
Merit: 829


Growth & Marketing Telegram @tokensfund


View Profile WWW
October 07, 2026, 03:04:51 PM
 #13

Just applied.

Code:
We have your application. We choose the participants ourselves, so there is nothing to do right now — check back here later.

MarryWithBTC
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 392
Merit: 222


Can you pay a bride price with bitcoin?


View Profile WWW
October 07, 2026, 03:19:18 PM
 #14

Simply click the claim button, and you will be taken to the right place.

I have followed the steps but could not get the reward out from SnapEx games. I was told that the rate to send bitcoin was unavailable, I should instead withdraw through USDT TRC. But I want it in bitcoin.

I also noticed your project doesn't have an announcement thread where discussions will happen, discussing here is derailing this thread. This is not your Announcement thread, and so the reviews shouldn't be dropped here. Create an announcement thread here - Exchanges

I'll recommend you seek the collaboration of a campaign manager for the best result, icopress can help.

Murat
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2475
Merit: 829


Growth & Marketing Telegram @tokensfund


View Profile WWW
October 07, 2026, 03:22:46 PM
 #15

1. Funds received on SnapEX Games & withdrew the funds without any issues.

2. Exchange completed & took less than 3 Mins. Order ID 8edb5d24d9989ee21eb7b408d84936f4

3. I liked the bonus on SnapEX games for the exchange. This is something new to me.

4. Overall experience, I am really satisfied with the result.

memehunter
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 798
Merit: 1129


Cogito, ergo sum


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 03:29:04 PM
 #16

I have applied.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
snapEX.pro (OP)
Copper Member
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 12
Merit: 7


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 03:40:30 PM
 #17

Simply click the claim button, and you will be taken to the right place.

I have followed the steps but could not get the reward out from SnapEx games. I was told that the rate to send bitcoin was unavailable, I should instead withdraw through USDT TRC. But I want it in bitcoin.

I also noticed your project doesn't have an announcement thread where discussions will happen, discussing here is derailing this thread. This is not your Announcement thread, and so the reviews shouldn't be dropped here. Create an announcement thread here - Exchanges

I'll recommend you seek the collaboration of a campaign manager for the best result, icopress can help.

Thanks! We have ANN thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5591529.msg67053726#msg67053726
We also give you extra bonus and fixed problem that you found - please try again!
MarryWithBTC
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 392
Merit: 222


Can you pay a bride price with bitcoin?


View Profile WWW
October 07, 2026, 03:43:06 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2026, 06:37:49 PM by MarryWithBTC
 #18

Thanks! We have ANN thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5591529.msg67053726#msg67053726
We also give you extra bonus and fixed problem that you found - please try again!
Okay,

Please link it to the header of this service thread, that's the easiest way to make users know your Ann thread...

Edit: It seem that the system sent the $20 twice to me, I already requested withdrawal for the second time before realizing that the amount should be $20 and not $42. See if you can cancel the withdrawal, or send me the correct amount.

Also check if the mistake is applicable to others.

Edit: I just understood you tipped me for a problem discovered. I appreciate...

Pmalek
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3640
Merit: 9629



View Profile
October 07, 2026, 04:12:50 PM
 #19

I have applied.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
snapEX.pro (OP)
Copper Member
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 12
Merit: 7


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 04:20:24 PM
 #20

I have applied.

The last spot goes to you!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!