Aside from these. holdhodl is also an option that you're not required to pass on kyc as it values the privacy of its users
This is very true, and you can access hodlhodl and still have privacy in place while accessing the site. I can also advice people to use such a site. Another thing is that is it very easy to access. It is truly another decentralized exchange according to when I exchanged coin on the site in the past.
Not anymore, thanks to zwei's update.
are you sure about that? i think just 2 or 3 weeks ago they added automatic AML checks, and if i remember correctly, they can ask for KYC during disputes.
edit: yes they can:
https://kycnot.me/service/hodlhodlmy memory didn't fail me this time.
I have missed this update so, they've just dropped that a couple of weeks ago. Damn, many of them are starting to be this strict.
The choices are becoming fewer this time. Thanks for this man.