|
memehunter (OP)
|
 |
October 08, 2026, 08:47:51 PM |
|
Long story short, I was having some personal issues and absent from the forum for a while. I did not feel like posting anything, not even aware what's going on. I only replied to when I got notified by telegram bot, that too if necessary. I got notified that icopress mentioned me in some thread. I looked into it find that it is a usual drama between campaign managers. I was curious to see why I am mentioned and found out that icopress is referring to me as an employee of LM. I read just that and posted that now I dont work with LM for quite a while. I thought I will read later what is going on when I will get time. Now I get the time and I found that icopress is arguing that I made an alt account named, 'cLoazyL' to defame him or to provoke him or whatever (lets call it with bad intentions towards him). I am quoting him Now here is my reply to you @icopress, If you think I need an alt account to speak against you, you are just delusional. And it might be hard for you to understand that just because you work with someone that does not mean you will be doing wrong things for him. I dont care what is going on with you, r7 and LM but please dont bring me into this drama.
I will not dare you to substantiate your argument that cLoazyL is my alt account because I know you will fail miserably in this and I do not want to escalate this further. I can understand you all CMs are fighting for same resources and this can cause stress because of the competition. Your assumptions feels like facts to you please beware of this in the future, if it is regarding me. As of now I have no issues with you whatsoever.
|
| EARNBET | | | ⚽ 🏀 🏈 🏓 🎯 🥊 |
| ⚾ 🎾 ⛳ 🏐 🏏 🏎️ | | |
███████▄▄███████████ ████▄██████████████████ ██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███ █▄████████████████████████ ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██ ███████████████████████████ █████████▌████▀████████████ ███████████████████████████ ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██ █▀█████████████████████▀██ ██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███ ████▀██████████████████ ███████▀▀███████████ | ....HIGHEST.... VIP REWARDS ✔ G U A R A N T E E D
| | | 🜲 | KING OF THE CASTLE $200K in prizes | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
DireWolfM14
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 5937
|
I do not want to escalate this further.
Wouldn't a PM have been better?
|
|
|
|
|
memehunter (OP)
|
 |
October 08, 2026, 09:02:04 PM |
|
I do not want to escalate this further.
Wouldn't a PM have been better? So he can make public accusation against me and I have to pm? and this will be locked within 24 hours.
|
| EARNBET | | | ⚽ 🏀 🏈 🏓 🎯 🥊 |
| ⚾ 🎾 ⛳ 🏐 🏏 🏎️ | | |
███████▄▄███████████ ████▄██████████████████ ██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███ █▄████████████████████████ ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██ ███████████████████████████ █████████▌████▀████████████ ███████████████████████████ ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██ █▀█████████████████████▀██ ██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███ ████▀██████████████████ ███████▀▀███████████ | ....HIGHEST.... VIP REWARDS ✔ G U A R A N T E E D
| | | 🜲 | KING OF THE CASTLE $200K in prizes | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
DireWolfM14
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 5937
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 12:25:33 AM |
|
In your own words you claim you don't want to escalate, but posting your grievance in public would only serve to escalate. It looks like you're contradicting yourself.
|
|
|
|
|
memehunter (OP)
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 12:42:57 AM |
|
In your own words you claim you don't want to escalate, but posting your grievance in public would only serve to escalate. It looks like you're contradicting yourself.
It is not that I want to escalate things, but when there is a public allegation against you, it is better to clarify things in public (I thought you would get it in my previous reply). You are free to interpret what you desire, I have nothing to say to you. If I made some totally unfounded allegation against you in public will you leave that totally and reconcile with me privately? Even if you can, I think this public statement is essential for me to put out. If he would have pmed me regarding this (his assumptions), there is no chance I have this here. Thanks for you suggestion but I don't think this has merit in this context. This will be locked as I have said within 24 hours (or after his involvement).
|
| EARNBET | | | ⚽ 🏀 🏈 🏓 🎯 🥊 |
| ⚾ 🎾 ⛳ 🏐 🏏 🏎️ | | |
███████▄▄███████████ ████▄██████████████████ ██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███ █▄████████████████████████ ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██ ███████████████████████████ █████████▌████▀████████████ ███████████████████████████ ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██ █▀█████████████████████▀██ ██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███ ████▀██████████████████ ███████▀▀███████████ | ....HIGHEST.... VIP REWARDS ✔ G U A R A N T E E D
| | | 🜲 | KING OF THE CASTLE $200K in prizes | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 4550
Merit: 3719
Licking my boob since 1970
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 03:41:50 AM |
|
As of now I have no issues with you whatsoever.
So you are accepting of delusional people but warning him his delusions could cause issues? This thread serves no purpose other than to harass. "some thread, some time ago" -- is it so important to you that icopress knows you have no issues with him? I agree that a PM would have been better - now I wonder if cLoazyL is your alt account (not that I care). I feel you're bringing yourself into this drama by contradicting yourself.
|
|
|
|
|
memehunter (OP)
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 05:01:13 AM |
|
As of now I have no issues with you whatsoever.
So you are accepting of delusional people but warning him his delusions could cause issues? This thread serves no purpose other than to harass. "some thread, some time ago" -- is it so important to you that icopress knows you have no issues with him? I agree that a PM would have been better - now I wonder if cLoazyL is your alt account (not that I care). I feel you're bringing yourself into this drama by contradicting yourself. It is important as I really have no issues with him, we never crossed path, but in some bc.game tournament once. This thread serve a purpose that, you cannot accuse some one based on your paranoia and I made it clear in the OP of my reasoning why it might occur in the very first place. What I am doing is the bare minimum to counter an effort to diminish my reputation.
|
| EARNBET | | | ⚽ 🏀 🏈 🏓 🎯 🥊 |
| ⚾ 🎾 ⛳ 🏐 🏏 🏎️ | | |
███████▄▄███████████ ████▄██████████████████ ██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███ █▄████████████████████████ ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██ ███████████████████████████ █████████▌████▀████████████ ███████████████████████████ ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██ █▀█████████████████████▀██ ██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███ ████▀██████████████████ ███████▀▀███████████ | ....HIGHEST.... VIP REWARDS ✔ G U A R A N T E E D
| | | 🜲 | KING OF THE CASTLE $200K in prizes | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 4550
Merit: 3719
Licking my boob since 1970
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 05:54:06 AM |
|
This thread serve a purpose that, you cannot accuse some one based on your paranoia
If it wasn't paranoia, why did you accuse ICO of being delusional - revenge?
|
|
|
|
|
memehunter (OP)
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 06:03:19 AM |
|
This thread serve a purpose that, you cannot accuse some one based on your paranoia
If it wasn't paranoia, why did you accuse ICO of being delusional - revenge? lol it is like you want to escalate things on his behalf (not that I care). If someone else think that I need an alt account of speaking my own mind, he is also just delusional about this. And revenge for what? something he had in his mind about me?? These are the facts, he accused me publicly without pming me (as you yourself and other reputed member claim to be the appropriate method) He is simply wrong and I dont want to escalate this partly because I can somehow understand his position. I think that it is the principal of just proportionality that I should make a thread how I felt about the whole accusation, publicly, which I did.
|
| EARNBET | | | ⚽ 🏀 🏈 🏓 🎯 🥊 |
| ⚾ 🎾 ⛳ 🏐 🏏 🏎️ | | |
███████▄▄███████████ ████▄██████████████████ ██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███ █▄████████████████████████ ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██ ███████████████████████████ █████████▌████▀████████████ ███████████████████████████ ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██ █▀█████████████████████▀██ ██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███ ████▀██████████████████ ███████▀▀███████████ | ....HIGHEST.... VIP REWARDS ✔ G U A R A N T E E D
| | | 🜲 | KING OF THE CASTLE $200K in prizes | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 4550
Merit: 3719
Licking my boob since 1970
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 06:10:24 AM |
|
lol it is like you want to escalate things on his behalf (not that I care).
No my friend, just wanted to point out what we sometimes do in haste.  I see the thread title, and I like ICO, so I want to see why he is so dear to you.
|
|
|
|
|
memehunter (OP)
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 07:08:42 AM |
|
lol it is like you want to escalate things on his behalf (not that I care).
No my friend, just wanted to point out what we sometimes do in haste.  A fair point and a fair perspective. Thanks.
|
| EARNBET | | | ⚽ 🏀 🏈 🏓 🎯 🥊 |
| ⚾ 🎾 ⛳ 🏐 🏏 🏎️ | | |
███████▄▄███████████ ████▄██████████████████ ██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███ █▄████████████████████████ ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██ ███████████████████████████ █████████▌████▀████████████ ███████████████████████████ ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██ █▀█████████████████████▀██ ██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███ ████▀██████████████████ ███████▀▀███████████ | ....HIGHEST.... VIP REWARDS ✔ G U A R A N T E E D
| | | 🜲 | KING OF THE CASTLE $200K in prizes | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
babo
Legendary

Activity: 4480
Merit: 5842
si vis pacem, para bellum
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 07:50:19 AM |
|
I do not want to escalate this further.
Wouldn't a PM have been better? Lately I find that you say very wise things and that you answer very wisely. I'm really considering the possibility, not remotely, of adding you to the list of people I trust. What you said makes perfect sense, I don't understand the reason for opening a thread
|
|
|
|
|
memehunter (OP)
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 08:10:35 AM |
|
I don't understand the reason for opening a thread[/b]
Let me help you if you really don't understand (I cant to anything if you are just pretending to not understand). These are the facts, he accused me publicly without pming me (as you yourself and other reputed member claim to be the appropriate method) He is simply wrong and I dont want to escalate this partly because I can somehow understand his position. I think that it is the principal of just proportionality that I should make a thread how I felt about the whole accusation, publicly, which I did.
Now you could argue that why not post in concerning thread? Well because it is locked and there are way too many characters involved. I only want to represent my case. And expressing how you felt after being attacked out of nowhere, is my right., not escalation. You can interpret my thread as , 'watch out your words'.
I think people here wise enough to see who is right and who is wrong and in how much intensity.
|
| EARNBET | | | ⚽ 🏀 🏈 🏓 🎯 🥊 |
| ⚾ 🎾 ⛳ 🏐 🏏 🏎️ | | |
███████▄▄███████████ ████▄██████████████████ ██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███ █▄████████████████████████ ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██ ███████████████████████████ █████████▌████▀████████████ ███████████████████████████ ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██ █▀█████████████████████▀██ ██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███ ████▀██████████████████ ███████▀▀███████████ | ....HIGHEST.... VIP REWARDS ✔ G U A R A N T E E D
| | | 🜲 | KING OF THE CASTLE $200K in prizes | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
babo
Legendary

Activity: 4480
Merit: 5842
si vis pacem, para bellum
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 08:17:21 AM |
|
Maybe we didn't understand each other... I don't care you want to make a thread you are free to do so, who am I to tell you that you can't
I would have sent a PM but everyone is free to do what they want even if the things they do are silly, we are all free to make mistakes... obviously in my opinion, of course
Did I ever tell you not to write threads? I don't think so. let's not create dramas that don't exist
You opened the thread, you're free to do so. I criticized the choice to do so, am I free to do so?
|
|
|
|
|
memehunter (OP)
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 08:34:22 AM |
|
Maybe we didn't understand each other.
Fair enough. Lets be agree to disagree on our choices which we think are best suited for us. am I free to do so?
I don't know, you should ask yourself. Why do you need my/someone else's certificate?
|
| EARNBET | | | ⚽ 🏀 🏈 🏓 🎯 🥊 |
| ⚾ 🎾 ⛳ 🏐 🏏 🏎️ | | |
███████▄▄███████████ ████▄██████████████████ ██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███ █▄████████████████████████ ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██ ███████████████████████████ █████████▌████▀████████████ ███████████████████████████ ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██ █▀█████████████████████▀██ ██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███ ████▀██████████████████ ███████▀▀███████████ | ....HIGHEST.... VIP REWARDS ✔ G U A R A N T E E D
| | | 🜲 | KING OF THE CASTLE $200K in prizes | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
JollyGood
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 2350
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 09:28:44 AM |
|
If you were making an accusation, you could have at least added some links to the actual posts that you did not agree with.
Keeping that aside, you cited that the accusation or assumption regarding the alt-account was made in public therefore you felt the reply should be in public. Rather than create this thread, you could have posted replies directly in the associated threads.
If you did not want to send a PM or post replies in the relevant threads and you felt you had no option but to create this thread, maybe it should have been locked. Allowing all members to post in the thread (you had created specifically to send a message to icopress) seems to have been a mistake as it diverted from the purpose you had intended.
|
|
|
|
|
memehunter (OP)
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 09:53:25 AM |
|
If you were making an accusation
I am not making an accusation. He is the one who made accusation against me. I am expressing myself because I feel offended by these false accusations, that is it. you could have at least added some links to the actual posts that you did not agree with.
I have quoted the crux of his argument against me. Please feel free to have an opinion regarding that, I know you are quite capable of identifying the difference between an assumptions and facts. There are a lot of players involved in that thread and I dont want to derail this, this is about me. Keeping that aside, you cited that the accusation or assumption regarding the alt-account was made in public therefore you felt the reply should be in public. Rather than create this thread, you could have posted replies directly in the associated threads.
If you did not want to send a PM or post replies in the relevant threads and you felt you had no option but to create this thread, maybe it should have been locked. Allowing all members to post in the thread (you had created specifically to send a message to icopress) seems to have been a mistake as it diverted from the purpose you had intended.
Yes the thread is locked, as I have said before. I never invited anyone, it is in public discourse. It seems everyone is fixated upon sending pm instead of creating a thread. If that is the right way to proceed, one must admit that he should have pmed me before bringing me into the picture. What do you think of this? Is not the same standards applies to everyone in this context?
|
| EARNBET | | | ⚽ 🏀 🏈 🏓 🎯 🥊 |
| ⚾ 🎾 ⛳ 🏐 🏏 🏎️ | | |
███████▄▄███████████ ████▄██████████████████ ██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███ █▄████████████████████████ ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██ ███████████████████████████ █████████▌████▀████████████ ███████████████████████████ ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██ █▀█████████████████████▀██ ██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███ ████▀██████████████████ ███████▀▀███████████ | ....HIGHEST.... VIP REWARDS ✔ G U A R A N T E E D
| | | 🜲 | KING OF THE CASTLE $200K in prizes | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|