Bitcoin Forum
October 09, 2026, 07:26:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dear icopress  (Read 245 times)
memehunter (OP)
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 798
Merit: 1129


Cogito, ergo sum


View Profile
October 08, 2026, 08:47:51 PM
 #1

Long story short,
I was having some personal issues and absent from the forum for a while. I did not feel like posting anything, not even aware what's going on. I only replied to when I got notified by telegram bot, that too if necessary.
I got notified that icopress mentioned me in some thread. I looked into it find that it is a usual drama between campaign managers. I was curious to see why I am mentioned and found out that icopress is referring to me as an employee of LM. I read just that and posted that now I dont work with LM for quite a while. I thought I will read later what is going on when I will get time.
Now I get the time and I found that icopress is arguing that I made an alt account named, 'cLoazyL'  to defame him or to provoke him or whatever (lets call it with bad intentions towards him). I am quoting him     

Quote
I analyzed the posts of these accounts, and the AI ​​gave a 99% similarity that they were the same person. I noticed this because the first thing I noticed was the identical level of sarcasm, the spacing between quotes, and certain phrases that begin their posts.

https://bitlist.co/search?content=ahh&author=memehunter&limit=20&sort_by=date_desc
https://bitlist.co/search?content=ahh&author=cLoazyL&limit=20&sort_by=date_desc     

Now here is my reply to you @icopress,

If you think I need an alt account to speak against you, you are just delusional. And it might be hard for you to understand that just because you work with someone that does not mean you will be doing wrong things for him.
I dont care what is going on with you, r7 and LM but please dont bring me into this drama.


I will not dare you to substantiate your argument that cLoazyL is my alt account because I know you will fail miserably in this and I do not want to escalate this further. I can understand you all CMs are fighting for same resources and this can cause stress because of the competition. Your assumptions feels like facts to you please beware of this in the future, if it is regarding me.   
As of now I have no issues with you whatsoever.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
DireWolfM14
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3010
Merit: 5924



View Profile WWW
October 08, 2026, 09:01:00 PM
 #2

I do not want to escalate this further.

Wouldn't a PM have been better?

memehunter (OP)
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 798
Merit: 1129


Cogito, ergo sum


View Profile
October 08, 2026, 09:02:04 PM
 #3

I do not want to escalate this further.

Wouldn't a PM have been better?

So he can make public accusation against me and I have to pm?
and this will be locked within 24 hours.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
DireWolfM14
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3010
Merit: 5924



View Profile WWW
Today at 12:25:33 AM
 #4

In your own words you claim you don't want to escalate, but posting your grievance in public would only serve to escalate.  It looks like you're contradicting yourself.

memehunter (OP)
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 798
Merit: 1129


Cogito, ergo sum


View Profile
Today at 12:42:57 AM
 #5

In your own words you claim you don't want to escalate, but posting your grievance in public would only serve to escalate.  It looks like you're contradicting yourself.
It is not that I want to escalate things, but when there is a public allegation against you, it is better to clarify things in public (I thought you would get it in my previous reply). You are free to interpret what you desire, I have nothing to say to you.
If I made some totally unfounded allegation against you in public will you leave that totally and reconcile with me privately? Even if you can, I think this public statement is essential for me to put out.
If he would have pmed me regarding this (his assumptions), there is no chance I have this here.
Thanks for you suggestion but I don't think this has merit in this context.
This will be locked as I have said within 24 hours (or after his involvement).  

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
Vod
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4550
Merit: 3718


Licking my boob since 1970


View Profile WWW
Today at 03:41:50 AM
 #6

As of now I have no issues with you whatsoever.

So you are accepting of delusional people but warning him his delusions could cause issues?  This thread serves no purpose other than to harass.   "some thread, some time ago" -- is it so important to you that icopress knows you have no issues with him?

I agree that a PM would have been better - now I wonder if cLoazyL is your alt account (not that I care).   I feel you're bringing yourself into this drama by contradicting yourself.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████▄████▄████████
███▀█████▀█▄███▄█▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀█▄██▀▀▀██▄█▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄█▀██▄▄▄██▀█▄██▄████
████▄████▄█▀███▀█▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀███▀███▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
███████████████████████████
.
.Duelbits PREDICT..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░░░▀▀██████
██████████░░▄████▄░░█████
█████████░░████████░░████
█████████░░████████░░████
█████████▄░▀██████▀░▄████
████████▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀░░▄█████
██████▀░░░░██▄▄▄▄████████
████▀░░░░▄███████████████
█████▄░▄█████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
.
.WHERE EVERYTHING IS A MARKET..
█████
██
██







██
██
██████
Will Bitcoin hit $200,000
before January 1st 2027?

    No @1.15         Yes @6.00    
█████
██
██







██
██
██████

  CHECK MORE > 
memehunter (OP)
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 798
Merit: 1129


Cogito, ergo sum


View Profile
Today at 05:01:13 AM
 #7

As of now I have no issues with you whatsoever.

So you are accepting of delusional people but warning him his delusions could cause issues?  This thread serves no purpose other than to harass.   "some thread, some time ago" -- is it so important to you that icopress knows you have no issues with him?

I agree that a PM would have been better - now I wonder if cLoazyL is your alt account (not that I care).   I feel you're bringing yourself into this drama by contradicting yourself.

It is important as I really have no issues with him, we never crossed path, but in  some bc.game tournament once.
This thread serve a purpose that, you cannot accuse some one based on your paranoia and I made it clear in the OP of my reasoning why it might occur in the very first place.
What I am doing is the bare minimum to counter an effort to diminish my reputation.

 
    

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
Vod
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4550
Merit: 3718


Licking my boob since 1970


View Profile WWW
Today at 05:54:06 AM
 #8

This thread serve a purpose that, you cannot accuse some one based on your paranoia

If it wasn't paranoia, why did you accuse ICO of being delusional - revenge?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████▄████▄████████
███▀█████▀█▄███▄█▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀█▄██▀▀▀██▄█▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄█▀██▄▄▄██▀█▄██▄████
████▄████▄█▀███▀█▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀███▀███▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
███████████████████████████
.
.Duelbits PREDICT..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░░░▀▀██████
██████████░░▄████▄░░█████
█████████░░████████░░████
█████████░░████████░░████
█████████▄░▀██████▀░▄████
████████▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀░░▄█████
██████▀░░░░██▄▄▄▄████████
████▀░░░░▄███████████████
█████▄░▄█████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
.
.WHERE EVERYTHING IS A MARKET..
█████
██
██







██
██
██████
Will Bitcoin hit $200,000
before January 1st 2027?

    No @1.15         Yes @6.00    
█████
██
██







██
██
██████

  CHECK MORE > 
memehunter (OP)
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 798
Merit: 1129


Cogito, ergo sum


View Profile
Today at 06:03:19 AM
 #9

This thread serve a purpose that, you cannot accuse some one based on your paranoia

If it wasn't paranoia, why did you accuse ICO of being delusional - revenge?

lol it is like you want to escalate things on his behalf (not that I care).
If someone else think that I need an alt account of speaking my own mind, he is also just delusional about this.
And revenge for what? something he had in his mind about me??
These are the facts,
he accused me publicly without pming me (as you yourself and other reputed member claim to be the appropriate method)
He is simply wrong and I dont want to escalate this partly because I can somehow understand his position.
I think that it is the principal of just proportionality that I should make a thread how I felt about the whole accusation, publicly, which I did.

 

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
Vod
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4550
Merit: 3718


Licking my boob since 1970


View Profile WWW
Today at 06:10:24 AM
 #10

Quote from: memehunter link=topic=5596300.msg67222231#msg
lol it is like you want to escalate things on his behalf (not that I care).

No my friend, just wanted to point out what we sometimes do in haste.   Smiley

I see the thread title, and I like ICO, so I want to see why he is so dear to you.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████▄████▄████████
███▀█████▀█▄███▄█▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀█▄██▀▀▀██▄█▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄█▀██▄▄▄██▀█▄██▄████
████▄████▄█▀███▀█▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀███▀███▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
███████████████████████████
.
.Duelbits PREDICT..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░░░▀▀██████
██████████░░▄████▄░░█████
█████████░░████████░░████
█████████░░████████░░████
█████████▄░▀██████▀░▄████
████████▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀░░▄█████
██████▀░░░░██▄▄▄▄████████
████▀░░░░▄███████████████
█████▄░▄█████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
.
.WHERE EVERYTHING IS A MARKET..
█████
██
██







██
██
██████
Will Bitcoin hit $200,000
before January 1st 2027?

    No @1.15         Yes @6.00    
█████
██
██







██
██
██████

  CHECK MORE > 
memehunter (OP)
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 798
Merit: 1129


Cogito, ergo sum


View Profile
Today at 07:08:42 AM
 #11

Quote from: memehunter link=topic=5596300.msg67222231#msg
lol it is like you want to escalate things on his behalf (not that I care).
No my friend, just wanted to point out what we sometimes do in haste.   Smiley
A fair point and a fair perspective. Thanks.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!