I have an unresolved accusation against SCORAS
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5596046.msg67212772#msg67212772While looking into it, I found information about them. The information was also shared privately by another user.
I believed that as more information can be identified online to personally identify the person, this comes under doxxing, and it should be handled responsibly.
AHOYBRAUSE is a DT1 forum member
You are on default trust list and you support doxxing and blackmail? Is this right?
Sharing open information on people is not doxxing u clown. Linkedin is an open to all people website. Maybe google the word doxxing first before writing such nonsense.
Really? What are you going to do if I have some standards about how I get my money? You have a problem with that?
Do you need to spam your signature around to make some money to pay back your $3460 loan?
LOL, the only person spamming is you. Looking at your post history is a testament of that. All you do is cry about sites not paying you what you believe is owed, the other small part is participating in giveaways. By the way, spamming is against forum rules.
Well, hopefully we will see more posts like "day 24 of not getting paid". There is a solid chance for that to happen, good for you little guy.
Edit: This kid is something else:
https://www.talkimg.com/images/2026/10/09/UlBG3c.pngOne of the few people I actually had to block from messaging/harassing me. So much hate for such a small person.
By the way, that's what he wrote about the owner just 3 days ago;
The owner of the business vertically integrated his licensed casino building business into its own casino
None of them have any experience operating a crypto casino
Judging by what I can see, the owner is an asshole
Doxing (or doxxing) is the malicious act of researching, compiling, and publicly revealing an individual’s private or identifying information online without their consent, often with the intent to harass, intimidate, or cause distress.
If the information was already public, but not known within the forum, is sharing the personally identifying information in bitcointalk forum outside Investigations, allowed?