Bitcoin Forum
October 10, 2026, 10:53:56 PM *
News: Serious possible issue involving Ledger hardware wallets and CryptoBilis
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Guys, isn't this harassment?  (Read 493 times)
doggywin (OP)
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 346
Merit: 42


View Profile
October 09, 2026, 04:35:05 PM
 #21


This is his trust feedback to me:
Quote
Harassment, blackmailing, messaging people on my trust list, also spreading misinformation and FUD. Gave him several chances to stop but this guy had it coming and enough is enough. NOT a scammer, but a forum cancer that brings no value to this community.

This proves my point, he shouldn't be in DT.

This feedback was long overdue and you messaging other people was basically the last thing to happen. I am sure many people would agree that your behavior is unacceptable, yet you think you can do whatever you want without consequences. News flash, that's not how it works. You still insisting I am lying, while everything can be seen here by everybody is just straight up hilarious. I mean unlike you, people can read and understand basic English. I feel sorry for them having to read your garbage actually.

Anyway, nothing else to say. You really begged for that one while I urged you to stop, yet you had to write more nonsense begging for it to escalate. You got what you wanted. Congratulations.

You have been lying so hard and repeating the lies.

Half your sentences are wrong. You don't even read. You take the scam accusation template I used to say that I wrote it.

"messaging people on my trust list" I messaged DT members who have you on their trust list.

Blackmail - You implied I will get negative trust if I continue
Harassment - Your language is harassment
Misinformation - You carefully edited screenshot to make me look like the bad guy. You lie that if I didn't clarify it would look like I sent you a dozen messages. When the reality is I messaged you, you replied, I replied, you replied.
brings no value to this community - My scam accusation against Betpanda that fixed a provably fair bug, might have costed players including our forum members, hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars.

Man, you don't belong in DT

AHOYBRAUSE
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1470
Merit: 2110


よろしく


View Profile WWW
October 09, 2026, 04:50:18 PM
 #22

"messaging people on my trust list" I messaged DT members who have you on their trust list.

Oh buhu, that makes it better? Harassing other users makes the tag even more worth it

Blackmail - You implied I will get negative trust if I continue exactly what you are doing here

Kid, you gave me a red feedback first, for no reason.  Roll Eyes And even then I didn't give you one yet. You deserve a red tag for what you did. And I waited many hours to do it and you didn't stop and even went further. At some point enough is enough and your tag is here to stay.

Harassment - Your language is harassment.

Nope, but your actions are, as well as your PMs.

Misinformation - You carefully edited screenshot to make me look like the bad guy. You lie that if I didn't clarify it would look like I sent you a dozen messages. When the reality is I messaged you, you replied, I replied, you replied.

Hilarious take. Just don't message me in the first place for no reason. "Carefully edited", haha. I simply showed the insult because that's what I was talking about and the rest is irrelevant

brings no value to this community - My scam accusation against Betpanda that fixed a provably fair bug, might have costed players including our forum members, hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars.

you achieved nothing, also betpanda has a questionable rep no matter what, just like winna and BC, garbage sites you deem good casinos, haha.

Man, you don't belong in DT

You don't belong behind a keyboard

Now farewell, enjoy your SCORAS money (if it ever comes). さよなら。


doggywin (OP)
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 346
Merit: 42


View Profile
October 09, 2026, 05:01:57 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2026, 05:52:00 PM by doggywin
 #23

Oh buhu, that makes it better? Harassing other users makes the tag even more worth it

Look up the meaning of harass. Your language is harrassment.

Quote
Kid, you gave me a red feedback first, for no reason.  Roll Eyes And even then I didn't give you one yet. You deserve a red tag for what you did. And I waited many hours to do it and you didn't stop and even went further. At some point enough is enough and your tag is here to stay.

You received your red feedback after I received mine. As expected, a play with words. Again you give misinformation without directly lying.

I understood well that if I continue you will use it. That is blackmail. How did I supposedly blackmail you? With what? People here don't have the guts to question you. I do.

Quote
Hilarious take. Just don't message me in the first place for no reason. "Carefully edited", haha. I simply showed the insult because that's what I was talking about and the rest is irrelevant

You know what you are doing. It was not an insult. I was asking you are you pretending not to know what will happen afterwards?

You didn't answer the question.

Quote
you achieved nothing, also betpanda has a questionable rep no matter what, just like winna and BC, garbage sites you deem good casinos, haha.

Betpanda is legit. But using its sportsbook has risks. I received bug bounty from Betpanda. I also received appreciation from around six or seven players. I doubt you care about any of it. You can play on their original games and verify each and every roll.

I am not the first person to try, but I am the first person to succeed. The bug was there for over a year.

You carry sportsbet signature. You think its sportsbook is safe?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5593300.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5592098.0



I simply pointed out your hypocrisy, whining day by day that they are scamming you and once somebody simply shared their owners linkedin profile YOU called it doxxing and they should be given more time. What sense does this make??


This.

Why should I care about whether it makes sense to you? Why were you telling me what to do? Who TF do you think you are anyway?

Joy- maker
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 616
Merit: 520


For promotion services t.me/ @JoyMakerbtc.


View Profile WWW
October 09, 2026, 09:36:37 PM
 #24

@doggywin you can't just open a thread requesting that a reputable member be removed from DT because you guys had some kind of disagreement or drama.  Mind you, I'm not taking sides, but there should be a valid reason for such a request, and you should provide a concrete evidence to support your claims rather than allowing personal differences to influence your judgement. You guys can settle this privately with each other, the insults and unnecessary drama won't solve anything, instead they will only make the situation worse.

memehunter
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 798
Merit: 1132


Cogito, ergo sum


View Profile
Today at 07:06:45 AM
Merited by AHOYBRAUSE (1), doggywin (1)
 #25

@doggywin you are a regular and knowledgeable gambler., I think I also interacted with you in many contests. You also have nice trust feedback from a reputed member for your honesty. But sorry to say you are the one who casted the first stone here for no reason (correct me if I am wrong). All you are feeling is just aftermath of your provocation, which snowballed.
Quote
You openly support doxxing and blackmail? Your account should be taken off DT

For me also this is not doxxing neither blackmail.
All you can do is distrust him personally if you feel so but there is no need to involve other members of his list, demanding explanation.
 

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
nutildah
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3864
Merit: 12013



View Profile WWW
Today at 07:51:12 PM
Merited by memehunter (1)
 #26

Memehunter is right. You could have simply ignored AHOYBRAUSE when he gets inflammatory and carried on with your day. It does suck that you were scammed by SCORAS but you and he are on the same side here.

In response to your PM:

Everyone knows there is abuse within the system. There is abuse in every system. The main thing is it is usually corrected if it is too substantial. As a DT, I don't feel strongly one way or the other about your tag, although it would be good form for AHOYBRAUSE to consider removing it or downgrading it to a neutral.

1864jXLSdbZq319oQScCNG1m7nLYbGHuBX
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!