Bitcoin Forum
October 09, 2026, 09:49:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Self exclusion regret  (Read 609 times)
ruykeri
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 504
Merit: 208



View Profile
Today at 02:58:31 PM
 #21

If someone suddenly stops betting after losing a lot of money, then that decision will be emotion based. And if you make a decision based on emotion, it cannot be fixed for a long time. And if you become a betting addict, you have to suffer losses that's right. But the enjoyment and excitement that responsible betting gives it is not possible to get it by doing anything else. So quitting something like this suddenly means not being able to control your emotions and losing to your emotions. So I would say if you suffer a big loss due to addiction there is no need to quit gambling suddenly. Rather you should work on how to control your emotions from that moment on. Maybe staying away from betting for a few days may a good decision. But since you have formed a habit with betting regularly, stopping it completely will create more mental instability . So you should try to control yourself, continue betting for entertainment purposes with limited funds.

Altryist
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1808



View Profile
Today at 03:03:20 PM
 #22

I know most casinos have this self-exclusion feature, the longest I’ve seen on the casinos I’m using is 1 year. I’m referring to the local casinos.

So here’s the scenario, what if you were gambling that time, you lost a lot of money and out of emotion you then thought of putting your account into self-exclusion.
And since you really like gambling but you cannot access that local casino anymore, you feel like you regretted your move.

Has it ever happened to any of you here?
I think the first thing to consider is responsible gambling, if you approach gambling responsibly from the beginning, you should never reach the point where you feel the need to self exclude. Of course there may be days when you lose, but if you gamble responsibly and stick to a fixed bet, even a long losing streak shouldn’t affect you so badly that you feel the need to take such a step. But if you allow yourself to gamble irresponsibly and lose too much money in a single day, then even if you decide to self exclude while caught up in your emotions, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that.

Free Market Capitalist
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3691



View Profile
Today at 03:03:58 PM
 #23

I know most casinos have this self-exclusion feature, the longest I’ve seen on the casinos I’m using is 1 year. I’m referring to the local casinos.

So here’s the scenario, what if you were gambling that time, you lost a lot of money and out of emotion you then thought of putting your account into self-exclusion.
And since you really like gambling but you cannot access that local casino anymore, you feel like you regretted your move.

Has it ever happened to any of you here?

At land-based casinos in developed countries, if you self-exclude from one of them, that self-exclusion usually applies nationwide, not just to that specific casino. Since I see that you sometimes post on the local forum in the Philippines, you’re probably referring to an online casino.

I haven’t experienced exactly what you’re describing, but a long time ago I did try self-exclusion as a way to force myself to take breaks when I was playing poker—because at first I wasn’t quite sure how it might end, or if I might get into trouble—but once I became a consistently profitable player, I stopped using it. The times I did use it, there were moments when I regretted it because I wanted to play before the 24 hours were up and couldn’t. But those were few and far between.

You always have the option to deposit at another casino and play there, but if it’s your favorite, it’s just not the same.

Female King
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 364
Merit: 133


Love one another


View Profile
Today at 03:04:28 PM
 #24

I haven't took that decision before to go on a self exclusion before maybe by blocking my casino account but i remember that what i have done then was just that i uninstalled the  betting app i was using to bet on games when i saw that i was losing money when ever i gamble but later run i still have to install it back again and continue after some break. But i believe that self exclusion might be of help to those who are too addicted in gambling and has been experiencing some long time losing streak, i think this will reduce the rate at which they gamble and save them some money.

Z_MBFM
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1260
Merit: 509



View Profile WWW
Today at 03:10:24 PM
 #25

I know most casinos have this self-exclusion feature, the longest I’ve seen on the casinos I’m using is 1 year. I’m referring to the local casinos.

So here’s the scenario, what if you were gambling that time, you lost a lot of money and out of emotion you then thought of putting your account into self-exclusion.
And since you really like gambling but you cannot access that local casino anymore, you feel like you regretted your move.

Has it ever happened to any of you here?
I have self-excluded myself from some sites but if I want to gamble I gamble on other sites but I cannot gamble with confidence. I do not regret this issue because it has helped me a lot from financial loss. I am losing a lot of money in gambling which has had a very bad impact on my life. However, due to gambling a lot at one time, I still cannot keep myself away from gambling completely. I gamble occasionally but I try to keep myself within a boundary.

I think it's not bad if someone regrets self-exclusion if they can stay away from gambling addiction. Even if they just regret it, it won't cause them much financial loss. And this is of course important for everyone.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
Natalim
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3724
Merit: 679


EagleSwap.to | Crypto Exchange


View Profile
Today at 03:12:11 PM
 #26

That kind of scenario is always possible, most especially if you get carried away by your high emotions. But honestly, I'm not fond of self-exclusion. Maybe I hadn't reached that certain point where I think I have to exclude myself after so much losses endured. What I mostly did is just take a break, get healed, and then gamble again after couple of days.

But self-exclusion regret is also possible. That's why you don't have to decide when you're in the state of frustration. Calm yourself first and only take some exclusion if its actually highly needed.

        ▄▄████████▄▄ 
    ▄█▀           ▄▄▄ ▀▀███
▄██                 ███▄▄███
██████▄                   ▀███▄
▀  ▄██▀                 ▄███████
  ▄█▀  ▄█   ▄      ██▀        ▀██
▄█▀▄██   ██    ██               ▀
██████  ██   ██       
█▀    ██  ██   ▀█▄     
        ██    ██     ▀█▄▄▄▄█
        ▀██    ▀█▄     ▀▀▀▀ 
            ▀█▄     ██▄         
❰❰  EagleSwap  █▀▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄▄█
❱❱
⚡FAST & SECURE
✨24/7 SUPPORT
        ▄▄████████▄▄ 
    ▄█▀           ▄▄▄ ▀▀███
▄██                 ███▄▄███
██████▄                   ▀███▄
▀  ▄██▀                 ▄███████
  ▄█▀  ▄█   ▄      ██▀        ▀██
▄█▀▄██   ██    ██               ▀
██████  ██   ██       
█▀    ██  ██   ▀█▄     
        ██    ██     ▀█▄▄▄▄█
        ▀██    ▀█▄     ▀▀▀▀ 
            ▀█▄     ██▄         
adultcrypto
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1204
Merit: 589


View Profile
Today at 03:24:41 PM
 #27

I know most casinos have this self-exclusion feature, the longest I’ve seen on the casinos I’m using is 1 year. I’m referring to the local casinos.

So here’s the scenario, what if you were gambling that time, you lost a lot of money and out of emotion you then thought of putting your account into self-exclusion.
And since you really like gambling but you cannot access that local casino anymore, you feel like you regretted your move.

Has it ever happened to any of you here?
I have never thought about using self exclusion because my gambling have not been too damaging to my mental health. For those who might have the need for self exclusion, why would someone regret using it? Before a player get to the point of using self exclusion, he would have thought about it properly and considered it a solution to his problems, which means there should be no regrets whatsoever. I sincerely think that self exclusion should be the last resort of a player who have been unable to manage his gambling in a way that it does not steal his peace of mind.
Y3shot
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1428
Merit: 360


Vave.com - Crypto Casino


View Profile
Today at 03:28:33 PM
 #28

For people that go for self-exclusion and later regretting it not because of any good reason than to continue gambling, that is not a good thing at all.
This is a result of a lack of control over emotions, which is due to gambling with an amount that one can't afford to lose. Gambling needs to be understood as a game of loss and win.

The funny thing about gambling is that it is possible to gamble 10x in a roll and lose the entire game; people need to understand the reality of gambling. You can't get a result based on how you think or what you want, and I think if people understand this, they won't make certain decisions that they would end up regretting later. Understand the rules and have fun in the game.

.VAVE.COM.
.NO KYC.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..PICK YOUR..
PROMO CODE

.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.VAVESPINS.
.VAVESPORT.

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..JOIN..
NOW

.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
stompix
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3766
Merit: 7427



View Profile WWW
Today at 03:30:34 PM
 #29

Did you remember the woman that we discussed about that won huge amount of money, she was denied of the money just because she has gone for self-exclusion.
I will prefer to use delete account if available than to use self-exclusion.

That woman has been going to that casino for 7 years after she placed herself in as self exclusion list.
So, how do you delete yourself before entering a casino and how do you re-enter life?
Is there a restore spell? Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A ?

What if I tell you that I'm already healed. So now I'm regretting that I used that 1 year self-exclusion when it could have been a shorter time, like one month. And suppose that self-exclusion was a solution to the problem, now I see it as a problem because I could not open the account. 

I would say you're a liar!
So you self-excluded yourself for a year, right? and 6 months ago you were saying

For me, I’d honestly rather just stop on my own than rely on self-exclusion. I’ve been addicted before, so I know how it feels, and I don’t really need support from casinos to deal with that. To me, it’s like asking help from the same thing that already beat you, there’s just no pride in that, at least that’s how I see it.

So , can we have the next thread without the fake story?

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
KTChampions
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 3206
Merit: 2505


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
Today at 03:31:00 PM
 #30

I know most casinos have this self-exclusion feature, the longest I’ve seen on the casinos I’m using is 1 year. I’m referring to the local casinos.

So here’s the scenario, what if you were gambling that time, you lost a lot of money and out of emotion you then thought of putting your account into self-exclusion.
And since you really like gambling but you cannot access that local casino anymore, you feel like you regretted your move.

Has it ever happened to any of you here?

Hehe, first of all, there are two things I generally can't imagine:

1. playing at local casinos (I have a strong prejudice against them)
2. ever using a feature like that.

But even if I were to suddenly ban myself from a particular casino, how would that stop me from using another one if I wanted to? Thanks to cryptocurrency and VPNs, we have access to a vast number of platforms, even if we consider only the very best ones, there are still enough of them to find a way to gamble at any time.
And by the way, it seems to me that if things have gone this far, there’s no point in regretting the self-exclusion, perhaps it’s worth making the most of it?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
▀▀███████▀████████████████████████████████████████
██████████
▀██▄▄████▄██▐████▀▀███████████▀▀████████████████████
█████████
▌██▐██████▌██████▌█▐█████████████▐███████████████████
█████████
▌█████████▄▄▄██████▀▀▀▀███████▌█████▀████████████████
██████████
▄███▀███████▀▀██████▄██████████▐█▀█▄███▀▀███████████
████████████
▄▄███▀▀██▄▄▄▄██▐███▀██▄█▐█▌██▀█▄██▀██▄▄███████████
████████████████
▄▄███▀██▌███████▄█▌███████▐██▌███▀█▄██████████
██████████
▀███▄███████████▐██▌█▐████████▐██▐████▄██▀██████████
█████████
▌██▄███████████▄████▄████▄██▄██████▀▄█████▄▀█████████
█████████
▌██▀███▀▀███▄█████████████████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄█████████
██████████
▄██████▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 🎰  🎲 ..Play Smarter.. 🏀  ⚽ ..Play Now..
Ishicryptic
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 882
Merit: 258



View Profile
Today at 03:44:59 PM
 #31

I have never used that feature. If I want to stop gambling for a while, I would do it. But indeed, when planning to stop gambling, but not being busy with other matters, the urge to gamble again often arises.
If you want to use that feature, perhaps the best way is to choose a duration that is not too long. The situation will be more comfortable for us.
I've also not used the self exclusion feature and hopefully I won't have a need to do so in the future because I've learnt to be in control of my gambling habit, it is a very big problem for somebody that gambles who cannot be disciplined to know when it's time to stop. For gamblers who lacks self control they can use the feature to refrain themselves from gambling, ofcourse they can set their exclusion for a short time maybe one month then come back to gambling and test their discipline. If they cannot control themselves they can give another short time, if they feel improvement they can stop the exclusion but if not then longer exclusion will become necessary. I believe that it is also helpful for addicted gamblers to have recreational activities and engagements that would be distracting them from gambling all the time.

Grace333
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 868
Merit: 275


Contributing to Bitcoin Network


View Profile WWW
Today at 03:57:21 PM
 #32

I haven't really had any reason to use this feature, and i think that anyone that regrets after self excluding is just addicted to the game. Before anyone makes this decision there is a level of harm that gambling must have caused and it would be very ridiculous to regret a decision that has made you avoid losses and save money for more important things. There is a reason why this option exists and it's because the casino knows that gambling can be self destructive especially when a player is addicted to it, that's the reason why they give the gamblers control over this so they don't have to be the one doing that for the player.











██
██
██████
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
██████
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████
 
 THE #1 SOLANA CASINO 
██████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
[
[
5,000+
GAMES
INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
][
][
HUGE
   REWARDS   
VIP
PROGRAM
]
]
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
hedgeh0g
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1610
Merit: 952



View Profile WWW
Today at 04:17:32 PM
 #33

I haven't really had any reason to use this feature, and i think that anyone that regrets after self excluding is just addicted to the game. Before anyone makes this decision there is a level of harm that gambling must have caused and it would be very ridiculous to regret a decision that has made you avoid losses and save money for more important things. There is a reason why this option exists and it's because the casino knows that gambling can be self destructive especially when a player is addicted to it, that's the reason why they give the gamblers control over this so they don't have to be the one doing that for the player.
I’m not a compulsive gambler, so I can look at this objectively. A long time ago, I had an experience where I wanted to place a bet and just kept making one after another without really knowing what I was doing; later, I realized what had happened, and it scared me. I never did it again, but I understood exactly how compulsive gamblers those who cross that line behave. The thing is, compulsive gamblers bet in that mode constantly it’s truly frightening, which is why self-imposed limits are essential for them. I don’t mean to speak ill of such players.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Oyoyoma_yu
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 70
Merit: 0


View Profile
Today at 04:25:39 PM
 #34

The introduction of self exclusion in gambling is really a good one, when you engage yourself into self exclusion, you no longer gamble within that period possibly the money you would have used to gamble, and possibly loose them will be utilized in other things.
I think there is nothing to regret taking self exclusion, and in most cases gamblers engage in self exclusion because they have recorded more losses than wins, and they also do it to save themselves from further loses. Sometimes when we decide to take some break in gambling, some persons feel if they had continued maybe they would have been lucky to hit jackpot meanwhile they have gambled for long loosing good money without hitting the jackpot or winning big. I would term this as an act of indiscipline if anyone regrets engaging in gambling self exclusion.
Hispo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2086
Merit: 3214


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
Today at 04:33:16 PM
 #35

I know most casinos have this self-exclusion feature, the longest I’ve seen on the casinos I’m using is 1 year. I’m referring to the local casinos.

So here’s the scenario, what if you were gambling that time, you lost a lot of money and out of emotion you then thought of putting your account into self-exclusion.
And since you really like gambling but you cannot access that local casino anymore, you feel like you regretted your move.

Has it ever happened to any of you here?

Fortunately, I think I have never been in a situation in which I needed to self-exclude myself from a casino because I have been in control all the time since I became a gambler.

 But I understand why some people could feel regret after they lose a lot of money and self-exclude themselves from a casino because they like gambling and they can't help but continue to gamble once they realize they could recover the money by continuing to gamble.

Again, it is something that has never happened to me, and if someone I knew was in a similar situation which you described, I would try to calm them down and tell them that it is always possible to find another casino and try to gamble with less money so their losses can be controlled.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
▀▀███████▀████████████████████████████████████████
██████████
▀██▄▄████▄██▐████▀▀███████████▀▀████████████████████
█████████
▌██▐██████▌██████▌█▐█████████████▐███████████████████
█████████
▌█████████▄▄▄██████▀▀▀▀███████▌█████▀████████████████
██████████
▄███▀███████▀▀██████▄██████████▐█▀█▄███▀▀███████████
████████████
▄▄███▀▀██▄▄▄▄██▐███▀██▄█▐█▌██▀█▄██▀██▄▄███████████
████████████████
▄▄███▀██▌███████▄█▌███████▐██▌███▀█▄██████████
██████████
▀███▄███████████▐██▌█▐████████▐██▐████▄██▀██████████
█████████
▌██▄███████████▄████▄████▄██▄██████▀▄█████▄▀█████████
█████████
▌██▀███▀▀███▄█████████████████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄█████████
██████████
▄██████▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 🎰  🎲 ..Play Smarter.. 🏀  ⚽ ..Play Now..
samadam007
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 322
Merit: 112



View Profile
Today at 04:34:55 PM
 #36

That kind of scenario is always possible, most especially if you get carried away by your high emotions. But honestly, I'm not fond of self-exclusion. Maybe I hadn't reached that certain point where I think I have to exclude myself after so much losses endured. What I mostly did is just take a break, get healed, and then gamble again after couple of days.

But self-exclusion regret is also possible. That's why you don't have to decide when you're in the state of frustration. Calm yourself first and only take some exclusion if its actually highly needed.

I can relate because I’ve used the self exclusion option one time i was losing back to back. It was an immediate decision out of frustration and I didn’t really think it through, maybe that is why I later regretted it. The six months i picked was like six years at some point lol. I even had to register on another gambling site because new football season was just weeks away and I was scared I would miss chance to make some money.

Tbh i don't see only self exclusion as a solution to gambling addiction. You as a gambler still need to train your mind to be disciplined enough to defeat that urge or perhaps reduce the amount and frequency of gambling if you’re finding it hard quitting.

EarnOnVictor
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1554
Merit: 969



View Profile
Today at 04:41:00 PM
 #37

Has it ever happened to any of you here?
This is why we should weigh our decisions carefully, and not being reactive based on emotions. However, if the lost money is worth it, I think the best decision is to stay away for a while. By this, I don't think one should regret their self-exclusion decision, after all, it's for your own good.

By the way, does self-exclusion even work? I doubt it. Local or online, you would still see hundreds of casinos you can play with. So why the exclusion, or the regret?

Ruttoshi
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1204
Merit: 845


www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games


View Profile
Today at 04:43:11 PM
 #38

I can relate because I’ve used the self exclusion option one time i was losing back to back. It was an immediate decision out of frustration and I didn’t really think it through, maybe that is why I later regretted it. The six months i picked was like six years at some point lol. I even had to register on another gambling site because new football season was just weeks away and I was scared I would miss chance to make some money.

Tbh i don't see only self exclusion as a solution to gambling addiction. You as a gambler still need to train your mind to be disciplined enough to defeat that urge or perhaps reduce the amount and frequency of gambling if you’re finding it hard quitting.
I haven't used the self exclusion feature before and I know that the best way to stay from gambling is by your own will to do so and it should be done manually, because what will you do if all casinos don't have self exclusion feature. It means that you will continue to gambling recklessly.

Based on what you said happened to you is the main reason doing it manually is the best because sometimes, we make decisions based on our emotions and the scenario playing out at that moment without considering if it will affect your tomorrow.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
█████▄▀███▄███▄███▀▄█████
█████▄█▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄█▄█████
████▀▀██▀███▀███▀██▀▀████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▀███████▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████▄▄██▄██▄█▄██▄██▄▄████
█████▀█▀███▀▄████▀█▀█████
█████▀▄███▀███▀███▄▀█████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
.
 CRYPTOGAMES 
.
 Catch the winning spirit! 
│█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
│██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
│██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
│
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pandorak
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 994
Merit: 515


An Hero Member who wants to become a ₿ maxi


View Profile WWW
Today at 04:46:57 PM
 #39

I know most casinos have this self-exclusion feature, the longest I’ve seen on the casinos I’m using is 1 year. I’m referring to the local casinos.

So here’s the scenario, what if you were gambling that time, you lost a lot of money and out of emotion you then thought of putting your account into self-exclusion.
And since you really like gambling but you cannot access that local casino anymore, you feel like you regretted your move.

Has it ever happened to any of you here?

The thought crossed my mind and i immediately wanted to do it right then and there, of course, the main reason was the fleeting emotion caused by the crushing defeat i’d just suffered. But i didn’t go through with it, because i was convinced that such an action would be pointless for me personally, after all, the money i’d lost wouldn’t come back and considering the temptation to gamble again to recoup my losses, using the self exclusion feature at one casino wouldn’t stop me from gambling again, since there are so many other options at other casinos, so going back would still be pointless.

I often read about self control techniques to avoid addiction or the emotional impact of such losses, but in practice, they’re very difficult to apply.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Yablee0
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 700
Merit: 258



View Profile
Today at 04:51:51 PM
 #40

For people that go for self-exclusion and later regretting it not because of any good reason than to continue gambling, that is not a good thing at all.
I don't see reason why we should be regretting when on a self exclusion. Unless the only reason for that is if the person in question is addicted to gamble already or at the process of getting addicted and I believe self exclusion can only make things get better.

One must think twice before hitting the self exclusion button so that, it wouldn't be that you're only deceiving yourself when you are not ready to stop gambling.
Very important. We must have to be very sure of our decision so we wouldn't start regretting our actions later in future.  Again, this hasn't crossed my mind before, but if for any reason I'm going for the self exclusion option, I get to be very precise on a period of time that will be very convenient for me to avoid regret. I think this way is more better than clicking on the button blindly Just because you feel like doing so.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!